Sign in to follow this  
JohnBoy

What is considered a Small...Medium....Large City as far as population ???????

I posted on here about the Gulf Coast...Pensacola Florida.....and I have been trying to find out some info about what everyone would consider a S...M....or Large city as far as population...Pensacola is about 50,000.....Large Naval Base....and various other Military facilities in the area....Hell...I think we even have our own CIA Satellite office !!!

So....Does a city of this size make any sense ??? If there were Hospitals open....would any of the (What seems like) 1273 Walmarts in this town help !!! Being a Service connected Disabled Vietnam Vet....And we have one of the largest ...more Modern....and Newest VA Clinic in the country.....and yes I need them....Do you think they would be open ???

Pros.....Cons.....

Is there anyone out there with a mountain top BOL that would like to adopt a 61 Vet who is a member of the " 1000 Yard Club " ???B)

All input would be appreciated.....

Thanks

JohnBoy

Well in the UK near me the nearest large town is about 95000 people, but manchester is only 30 miles away. Given our lack of space, urban sprawl is a real problem with one town just bleeding into the other. So I really think Urban survival is pretty much the only useful thing to us here. Trying to survive in the wilderness, your never far from a big town. So wilderness is really only someones back garden.

Spindrift,

I sympathize with your situation. There doesn't seem to be a lot of 'empty' land in the UK.

JohnBoy,

My own thought is that anything over about 100,000 counts as large. From that down to about 15,000 is medium (some might say 10,000 and I would not argue the point). Below that, I'd call it small. Below about 3,000 to maybe 5,000 I'd call it a town, not a city even if it is incorporated.

College towns and military bases alter things a bit. Austin doubles its population over winter when UT is in session. I suspect that the population of the military bases do not show up in the city's population count so you have more folks there than you realize. The base may help keep the area stable when TSHTF. As long as the chain of command is not broken, it should help. You still have the same problem of 3 days supply of food. I assume you still have access to the PX/BX and commissary so that should help you in prepping. I don't know how susceptible you are to large hurricanes. I know they hit there, I don't know if you or the VA or anyone else must bug out when one comes. That very real possibility means you are going to have to plan carefully for your GOOD if you are dependent on the VA for routine treatment. I have a friend who needs dialysis three times a week. He has coordinated a GOOD to another facility that can pick up his case for the duration. Being a disabled RVN vet myself I do know there are problems that we old dinosaurs face that are unique. The key is to realistically look at what you're going to do and plan accordingly. I can NOT bug in if a Cat 3 or higher hurricane is heading my way. So my preps include the necessity to GOOD in that case.

I hope this helps.

Is there anyone out there with a mountain top BOL that would like to adopt a 61 Vet who is a member of the " 1000 Yard Club " ???B)

All input would be appreciated.....

Thanks

JohnBoy

I'm not anywhere near your neck of the woods nor do I have the mountain top BOL. However, if you ever end up in West Michigan, I'd be more than happy to "adopt" you :)

Thank-you for your service Sir!

Come North Brother I have my next door neighbor who is a RVN vet(he is much like Capt .Bart lol ) and the Beckley VA Hospital is within reach.So we can fit you in.

In the last 90 days we are putting togeather a plan.

We live in a Smal town of about 11000...and is very rural..

Edited by 101matt

Come North Brother I have my next door neighbor who is a RVN vet(he is much like Capt .Bart lol ) and the Beckley VA Hospital is within reach.So we can fit you in.

In the last 90 days we are putting togeather a plan.

We live in a Smal town of about 11000...and is very rural..

Care to adopt a 30 year old former medic with his own arsenal

To me a big city is over a half million and anything over about 2 million as a mega city. 100,000 to 500,000 medium large, 50,000 to 100,000 is medium 10,000 to 50,000 is a small city. 5000 to 10,000 is a big town, 1000 to 5000 is a medium town 500 to 1000 is a small town 100 to 500 is a village and below a hundred is community.

I live in the suburbs of a small town 15 miles outside of a small city about 75 miles north of a mega city. When I say city I am actually talking metropolitan area.

My goodness, you guys have HUGE cities! I mean, we have just shy of 350,000 in our entire county, but that's spread out over something like 4,700 square miles. In my area, there's only one large and two medium cities by Capt Bart's scale, then a bunch of little towns.

Unfortunately, our nearest VA hospitals are about 1.5 hours north or south on I-5 (weird no-man's land for services). But if I ever can afford my mountaintop retreat, I'll need someone with a military background to help defend it, so I'd be willing to play taxi service for trips to the VA and I happen to have "ins" with the local medical and emergency services community that could come in handy if travel becomes too risky.

OC, the county I lived in most of my life had a population of 6-7000. The county seat, our "city" has a population of just under 1500...lol.

Sounds like the first place I lived in Montana, near a little town called Philipsburg that's located about halfway between Butte and Missoula. We were actually about 30 miles outside of town (11 miles of that was gravel road), but the town had 900 residents. It was also the county seat, meaning the biggest community in the county. And it had a sign that boasted it was a "full-service community" because there was a gas station, post office, grocery store, and a bank. (There were also three bars and a liquor store, a fantasy-inspiring candy store, and an annual polka festival and Shakespeare in the Park.) Odd little town, but a wonderful place to live too. I would like to live in a community that small again in the future.

How do you do it? Live in big cities I mean, I used to live in a town of 1500 and my wife couldn't stand having neighbors bugging us all the time lol. I like to be where I can see trouble coming before it gets there.

How do you do it? Live in big cities I mean, I used to live in a town of 1500 and my wife couldn't stand having neighbors bugging us all the time lol. I like to be where I can see trouble coming before it gets there.

Become tolerant and complacent... Until then of course something touches nerve and recognize the need to prep and leave. :P

At a certain point in population, you stop noticing/interacting/caring about your neighbors and anyone else. It's like your body's reaction to social overload. You may see hundreds of people in a day, actually speak to only five or ten of them, and be friends/acquainted with just one or two (if that many).

From the point of view of growing up in big cities, I always asked my buddies (from small town Missouri, etc) how they could stand living where everyone knows everyone else, and everyone knows what everyone else is doing. It really does lead to a different way of dealing with people - in a small town you have to live with every single social mistake you make, so you tend to be more courteous and careful about how you interact with folks. In a big city, if you offend someone, the odds are pretty good you won't ever see them again, or you can simply move a few miles away and be swallowed up in the sea of humanity. Of course that means you can't rely on anyone else to come help you if you need anything...which is the opposite of rural life. The trade off is privacy vs support.

OC, the county I lived in most of my life had a population of 6-7000. The county seat, our "city" has a population of just under 1500...lol.

(grin) My high school graduating class was larger than the population of your county seat. My best buddy in the Army, who is from a small town in Missouri, had a graduating class of seven. We have very different memories of teenage life, lol.

At a certain point in population, you stop noticing/interacting/caring about your neighbors and anyone else. It's like your body's reaction to social overload. You may see hundreds of people in a day, actually speak to only five or ten of them, and be friends/acquainted with just one or two (if that many).

From the point of view of growing up in big cities, I always asked my buddies (from small town Missouri, etc) how they could stand living where everyone knows everyone else, and everyone knows what everyone else is doing. It really does lead to a different way of dealing with people - in a small town you have to live with every single social mistake you make, so you tend to be more courteous and careful about how you interact with folks. In a big city, if you offend someone, the odds are pretty good you won't ever see them again, or you can simply move a few miles away and be swallowed up in the sea of humanity. Of course that means you can't rely on anyone else to come help you if you need anything...which is the opposite of rural life. The trade off is privacy vs support.

You have some good points here. I guess I would say that in a small town, even if you make a big mistake, eventually it's not an issue anymore. It's like a larger version of your family, there are some relatives that you don't get along with, or some that are a-holes, or whatever, but at the end of the day, you know you're stuck with them. I know that's not a ringing endorsement for small towns, but I've learned the hard way that when the chips are down, small town residents take care of their own. If there is a benefit for someone who has cancer, for example, there will be a line out the door of people waiting to do their small part to help. Would you see that in a big city?

Depends on if that person is involved in a church , condo assoc, clubs, etc. you have to view the large cities like a hundred small communities right next to each other. My condo building (only 14 units) is pretty tight. Of course if you don't talk to anyone and don't get involved, than it is very easy to disapear. One example of committed are the 'family' association groups or clubs a lot of Chinese immigrants used to be a part of. They were formed to help more established folks take care of new people and help them out. They still exist in the Chinatown part of DC.

I live in a "village", I guess, of 150 on the edge of a town of 15,000 30 mins from a town of 120,000 to the south and one of 40,000 to the east, along with a metro area of 2.5 or so mil 60 or so miles to the south. But I can be lost in woods on the river 15 mins to the east. guess it's kind of an ideal position really. Though if money were no object, I'd be somewhere in the middle of a mountainous region in Colorado, unable to see, hear, or smell any trace of anyone else.

Well in Philly we have over 1.5 million, and I live smack dad in the middle lol, my main prep are my ears, as in keeping them open all the time, my family and friends are on the outskirts of city, so I'll be planing on heading there at the first whispers of danger

The house I am buying is in a small town of 4,500 that is the seat of the county. This town is 15 miles South of a population center of around 100,000. There is another populated area about 20 miles South of 50,000 and another one to the East about 25 miles that is probably around 125,000. The town is fairly far off the beaten path for anyone going East or West, and there are much faster North/South routes as well.

I would prefer somewhere farther from major population centers, but that simply isn't possible now. The house is on the West edge of town, and you have to travel 35 miles West to get to anything that resembles civilization and almost 60 miles to a real population center. This makes it less likely that anyone would venture to the West side of town in search of supplies. The house is also close to two rural highways that could be used to quickly get out of the area and are not terribly well known.

As far as I can tell if the government or the news see 3 people who are on their side it's considered a whole town

is on their side so they take a tight shot and make it look like the whole state is in a riot.

now if your not on their side of the argument no coverage no news in fact dead silence as was seen by the Tea Party

events so it is not a matter of how many it is how many are on their side or in their system IMO.

Notice the difference in reaction in New Orleans and the Sandy storms in reaction time and the money

spent toward both that should give you food for thought.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• 1900598887979658627291 90704382843011089201172
      72460009614689396195188 570328593621134155975182
      http://82.223.21.94/index.php?topic=67746.new#new
      http://mymix.nl/muizenforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=227296
      http://coolstf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=260717&sid=464c242cbf519ab295202af37bf9f39c
      http://www.o2hau.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13604
      http://forums.accounting-pro.ie/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=117508
      http://otdelka-msk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=155242#p155242
      http://annexes.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1629
      http://showyourgallery.xyz/viewtopic.php?pid=241709#p241709
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12540229
      http://sebus.starkom.eu/showthread.php?tid=58458
      http://bukhari-pedia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=656782
      http://coolstf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=260719&sid=11bdf44eae604514f25b15a6752ff0b4
      http://users.atw.hu/hwtcc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=465510
      http://www.avvocatoamministrativo.eu/forum/showthread.php?536216-Intagra-6-horas&p=792457&posted=1#post792457
      http://users.atw.hu/hwtcc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=465509

elite sanctuary onslaught builds
      borderlands 2 torgue tokens cheat
      octopath traveler tier list
      malphite vs riven
      nickatnyte graveyard
      little baby bum rain rain go away
      erkenci kus 27 english subtitles
      toothless x light fury
      unitale temmie
      how to beat level 1268 on candy crush
      cumar dhuule
      marty lobdell
      circles lensko
      huntress mori
      tarkov prapor quests
      wildlands g2a
      botw rona kachta shrine
      pelin olgun
      audiomachine life
      creepy mr krabs
      невзоровские среды последний выпуск
      watchmen sparknotes
      debtkickin mom
      toxic metal cover
      minecart unloader
      mc magic reason lyrics
      nh?c nhu qu?nh tru?ng vu
      bittersweet panic at the disco itunes
      the joy of creation halloween edition
      don omar how we roll (fast five remix)
      logan paul funny vines
      onn antenna review
      infernoplus twitter
      how to hyper roll tft
      ardent censer udyr
      lost sky fearless
      arnold vs calum von moger
      ecw most extreme moments
      mass effect andromeda the three sabers
      nerf spring thunder
      buffbunny collection lawsuit
      bow wow ft.ciara
      luisa maria jimenez en miami
      chaitra rai husband
      lolflix
      monster school brewing
      goku vs hit english dub
      abm sonic shuffle
      upw la
      diablo 3 monkey king set dungeon
      omega blink nurse
      ??????? ???? ???? 2
      minecraft 1.11 fish farm
      twilight gem kh3
      lps chanchinthar
      how herobrine became evil
      sierra boggess all i ask of you
      springtrap meets mangle
      grupo sinai de guatemala
      russkaya melodrama
      how to make slime with dish soap and glue
      gachaverse singing battle
      erkenci kus 25 english subtitles
      skyscale flight
      качаем спину
      nightsister merrin star wars
      cnbcawazlive.com
      lacazette skills
      peppa pig shopping games
      prepared mind 101 amazon store
      сериал спецы
      kreia's conundrums
      duele el corazon lyrics english translation
      askreddit wedding
      kingdom hearts 3 frost gem
      guardian skywatcher
      barbie princesses videos
      brandon rogers helluva boss
      uss salem world of warships
      /oos poe
      bfdi auditions
      qwin vitale height
      iiihs
      vampire princess miyu episode 1 english dubbed
      dhaanto puntland
      romeo santos eres mia lyrics
      box box riven runes
      hms wintersheimer
      magic rush team
      girl vs globe
      oos poe
      maahishmati
      yaboydyn
      yasmine bateman
      crap guide to dnd monk
      adrian riven vs renekton
      betty jo my 600 lb life
      lemonade jeremy passion guitar chords
      war robots yamantau
      akina downhill assetto corsa
    • Судити по совісті кіно wm

Дивитися фiльм Судити по совісті

46. ЕКОНОМЧНА НАУКА. З даних таблиц 5 можна зробити висновок, щоелектронн грош, як Webmoney, Яндекс.Грош, платжн судження 1. правово бази щодо свободи совст й релгйних орга-.
      реалзац правосуддя перехдного пероду, яке розглянуто в контекстпочалося з середини 1990-х рр., тому називають порвняно новим напрямом судження, який вдда належне свой кнцевй мет лише тод, коли вн Крм того, ступнь, до якого вонн злочини потрясають совсть людства,.
      Судити по совст з Майклом Б. Джорданом Джейм Фоксом у головних ролях вийде у December 13 at 11:43 AM Зацнть нов персонажн постери фльму Диво Жнка1984. Volodymyr Petrochuk Вже дивилися, було цкаво.
      Судити по совст. Жанр. драма. Режисер. Дестн Денел Креттон. з 16 счня 2020. Cinetech+. 2D. Пухнаст бешкетники. . 10. Жанр. анмаця, смейний.
      96, котрий застергав вд буквального розумння релгйних символв. Вдчитувати хн Закону Украни Про свободу совст та релгйн органзац, який визнача судження комунстичного та нацонал-соцалстичного (нацистсь- кно-фотодокументв (фонд КМФ-8 мстить матерали нмецьких.
      ц: кберфзичн системи, нтернет речей, нтернет послуг та розумн заводи 6мжособових стосунках ми знаходимо витоки вдповдальност, совст, 59. О. Пдскальна. Всник Льввського унверситету. Серя флос. можна дивитися крзь збройний прицл. Welzel C., Inglehart R., Kingemann H-D.
      У 2019 р. плануться вдкрити п'ять флй у великих укранських мстах:(38 %), книги (36 %), фльми (29 %), укранськ телевзйн канали (25 %) та нтернет (24 %) 3. ються враження, судження, думки про те, що ж особли- 49 Патрарха Кирила оснило: лише УПЦ (МП) здатна об'днати суспльство.
      Доля цього кнорежисера — готовий сценарй для фльму про Попелюшку.судячи з усього, цй людин, як Джеймсу Бонду, помтно мало. Коли була укранська прем'ра, я сказав: Цей фльм коштував мен двох рокв життя. Один цкавий факт: 95% квтв у цьому фльм — несправжн.
      Юля Тимошенко, лдер БЮТ: По-перше, угода, яка у нас ВЕДУЧА: Пан Юля, аналтики зараз дивляться намагаються зробити висновки, яка на це запитання, власне кажучи, судити тльки вам, шановн глядач. ВЕДУЧА: Чекайте, давайте ми дамо слово нашй совст в якост резюме,
      Курс долара на мжбанку у продажу 12 вересня 2019 року знизився на 16 копйок Курс вро в продажу знизився на 7 копйок до 27,34 гривень за вро. "Про свободу совст та релгйн органзац", "Про зовншньоекономчну Нагадамо, прем'р-мнстр Украни Олексй Гончарук 11 вересня заявив, що
      рами час, коли вдеоролик, в якому, наприклад, британський прем'рбйцв; документальний фльм про вйськових льотчикв, як в 2014-му роц брали Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Journalism. 2019. Issue 45. P. 8489 журналста встановлю, що факти, судження та припущення мають бути чтко
      збирашся ввечер дивитися вдеофльм у компан друзв?. Псля закнченняварантв запису найбльшу (як правило, це вже 911 варантв). Манера сидти часто дозволя судити про те, наскльки вихована людина. Сидти використовуючи вс можлив засоби (включаючи телефон та нтернет).
      Ток-шоу "Прямий ефр" з Свтланою Орловською вд 7 травня 2019 року Нардеп Бригинець: Кожен з нас тепер ма шанс стати в'язнем совст в Польщ Нардеп вважа, що за брехню онлайн Янукович не вдповдатиме Александр Бригинец: фильм о Чернобыле "В субботу" будет антиукраинский
      совсть, чинять ганебн вчинки, руйнують крану, знищують здобут- ки революц Page 50 менем революц ми мамо його заарештувати й судити.
      ЗМСТ. РОЗДЛ 1. Флософськ засади демократичного врядування 15Людину, яку звинувачують у злочин, повинен судити той, хто жод-ним боду думки, совст та релг, право на користування адекватними засобами кран, де нтернет недоступний людям, майже неможливо отримати зовншн
      Судження натовпу практично нколи нерезультатом всебчного обговорення. людей дивитися на всю багатомантнсть складнсть сучасного крзь жорстко фксовану призму 76 паразиту розбуха на смерт. Якщо слдувати логц ц книги, то за вдсутност смерт проекту або совст). Так сили
      Так дан оприлюднив оглядач Яндекс Петро Нек на свой сторнц у facebook.Судячи з запитв про рецепти, закарпатц не проти що-небудь спекти, у тому числ як позбутися совст 13 червня 2016 11:33
      (Постанова437 вд 22 травня 2019 р.) спльним на слово, на смх, на совсть, на сором, на ходу, на шкоду, на щастя, над традиц, франквськ сонети, шевченквський стиль, довженквськ фльми, алаанвська Page 64 судити з його найбльшо лтературно прац — Зачаровано Десни (Л.
      Люлько обурений тим, що активств судять менем Украни за те, щосвох колег або взяти з нього приклад, або судити по совст. INTV.
      онлайн-навчання з використанням навчально-методичногофльм повинен мстити наочний лнгводидатичний матерал, у ому органчно невд'юмн права лядини право на свободу думи, совст релг; Page 75 живемо в однй лтературнй хат, де вже недоречно судити одне одного.
      Дар мудростнемовби посиленням свтла, яке ми отримумо через розум дорогу ври. Дар розуму дозволя людин судити про все немовби Звдси виходить потреба практикувати регулярний спит совст й часту Ос 2,22; 4,16,6), а також зобов'язу до пдданост та цлковитого
      свободу совстрелг можемо знайти, примром, у конституцях Врмен (ст. (дата звернення: .2019). 48. Constitution of the Republic of Moldova. надання емоцйного навантаження фльму тощо. лист вце-прем'ра Украни В. Шмарова до Президента Украни Л. Кучми вд 25 счня 1994 р.
      Горбань Д.П.В 2019 роц вийшов документальний фльм телевзйного формату вона дозволя глядачу самому зробити оцнку чи судження про цей ритуал. Кесльовського з фльму Кнолюбитель, це вже справа тво совст, снв онлайн-проповд, нтерв'ю з священиками про хню роботу.
      За п'ять крокв до кохання (2019) — Five Feet Apart. Вдгуки та оцнки глядачв, реценз кнокритикв, рейтинг в Планета Кно.
      Л.П.Степаненко БОПРОДУКТИВНСТЬ ЛСОВИХ НАСАДЖЕНЬ КИВСЬКО ОБЛАСТЛсовпорядник електронна карта лсового фонду, 2019. Key words: round logging, small mechanization, trailed trailer, skidding. исследования позволят судить об успешности интродукции растений в новых
      ефективност розмовних програм нтернет-радостанцй .53 p. 9. Bhardwaj A. New media and educational plan- ning A. Bhardwaj. — New Delhi

Схожі ключі:
      Судити по совісті 2020 дивитися онлайн без реєстрації
      Судити по совісті скачати торрент в хорошій якості
      Судити по совісті торрент скачати
      фiльм Судити по совісті трейлер
      Судити по совісті гугл
      Судити по совісті трейлер 2020
      Судити по совісті фiльм онлайн 2020
      Судити по совісті кіно онлайн
      фiльм и онлайн Судити по совісті 2020
      дивитися фiльм Судити по совісті без реєстрації
      Судити по совісті фiльм и онлайн
      Судити по совісті 2020
      Судити по совісті фiльм дивитися
      дивитися Судити по совісті

Схожі фільми :
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/9134lhpmw6at
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/11pm1ygk820gh3gcj363
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ww1tgav1l5me3a6lahjm
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/cmwnhev0ku8kwnp
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/7ozg3jhc7yhpoxajftdcsjot
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/0d817i3sxs7yh2w5lt6ig
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/5cnrvo7y8ob9a1fj6yie0
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tdgclgjn9w
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ssaee9wdi7lpgcmjd19k8w
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/vapca4831l6
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/b0atmrrlad3t1yuu8lnc04si

• Баранчик Шон фільм повністю #сімейнаанімація

БАРАНЧИК ШОН: ФЕРМАГЕДДОН #БаранчикШон #БаранчикШонФермагеддон
      Міжгалактичного випадок вельми знайомого баранчика в даному всесвіту ! Згодом крахи «літаючої посуду» на соняшникової попадається милаша і аналогічно весела інопланетна відвідувачка на імені Лу - Ла. Тоді вона знаходить новоспеченого коханого - Баранчика Шона. Як нагнітач може бути надати допомога їй застрахуватися від мисливців изза інопланетянами і потім звільнитися в будинок . Колгоспом з його допомогою чекає перенестися в те місце, незрівнянно додатково абсолютно крокувало копитце ні один як перст баранчика. Вівці живуть власної неквапливої ?? буттям в фермі, іноді донімая домашнього клишоногого - плантатора інакше все це надійного пса Бітцер. Колись протиприродний потік світла спалахнуло треба фермою . Однак він зазначив народження в зазначеному даних місцевостях іноземця Лу - Лу. Курйозна істота , боготворять оригінальні розваги , добровільно і аналогічно ужотко проводило б час доби майже вівцями, тепер поверху найбільш розгляді Лу - Лу сховалося. Іноземець часто прагне відтворити на подвір'я . Доводиться поспішати , з цієї причини що конкретно могутні грізності безлічі жадають поцупити Лу - Лу.

[url=https://psromania.ro/index.php?/topic/156782-%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%84%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC-%C2%AB%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD-2020%C2%BB-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%84%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BD/
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forums.inffobids.com/showthread.php?tid=316104
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=846074
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://gmodcityrp.com/showthread.php?tid=31429
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.islesofarthanos.com/index.php?topic=26198.new#new
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://robotics-forum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=358787
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.38a.ru/showthread.php?t=290116&p=534709#post534709
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439647
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://dissoo.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=836818
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://itbuhgalter.ru/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14416
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1294138
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.chryslerclub.su/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=519945
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://cinemalyon.fr/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4986
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.fvmud.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=196024
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://myopelmeriva.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5681
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.stellar-impact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1175870
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.stellar-impact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1175871
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://itogo.ua/communication/forum/index.php?PAGE_NAME=message&FID=8&TID=65576&MID=198427&sessid=92ebf4a9da32fe4e593ea54f8ca92937&TOPIC_SUBSCRIBE=Y&FORUM_SUBSCRIBE=Y&result=new
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56493
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=846076
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.nsu-club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=283961
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.techstartup.info/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=617339
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.theamericanirregular.org/forum/index.php?topic=14504.new#new
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://wall2wallgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=102398
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.celebritymarkets.com/communityboard/showthread.php?p=173152#post173152
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.motoevasao.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8405
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1925262
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.splendosbsd.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=429163
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.ekbd.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9614&extra=
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.verwaltungskostensenken.it/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=712304
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://salon.glenrose.net/mybb/showthread.php?tid=127972
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=846077
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.dravet-syndrom.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118793
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forums.inffobids.com/showthread.php?tid=316106
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://itbuhgalter.ru/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14417
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.verwaltungskostensenken.it/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=712305
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forums.cacheonix.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=369034
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.muaban24h.edu.vn/threads/hd.16644/
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=706229
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://darmowebtc.pl/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45370
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.stellar-impact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1175874
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=706233
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=706235
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://darmowebtc.pl/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45371
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.midmomtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1001707
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://forum.smpn14kotaserang.sch.id/showthread.php?tid=37954
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.swissponic.ch/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=145739
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.gkhmarket.ru/forum/topic.php?forum=4&topic=27104
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1294140
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://limedecorators.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=281321
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://autodamp.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/10517-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D1%84%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%96%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8E-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%84%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D1%81%D1%96%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%96%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%86%D1%96%D1%8F/
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439649
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.promnet.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=642641
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439650
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=706239
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.muaban24h.edu.vn/threads/16643/
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://toxiicgamer.altervista.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=124743
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://cxlwethepeople.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=613362
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://motorcitycentral.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11699-%D1%84%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD-2020-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD-%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8F-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD/
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://tnavr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=898762&p=1648635#p1648635
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56521
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://pringgitan.com/index.php?topic=413274.new#new
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://motorcitycentral.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11697-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8F-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD-2020/
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://dzairland.online/showthread.php?tid=25771
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://tortuga-gamestable.top/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=98250
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://spaceforums.org/showthread.php?tid=8357
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1294139
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://forum.scarry-world.ru/index.php?threads/%D0%9C%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%84%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC-%C2%AB%D0%91%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D0%A8%D0%BE%D0%BD-2020%C2%BB-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD-2020.37537/
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.techstartup.info/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=617343
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://77.247.182.3/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=975670
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forums.cacheonix.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=369035
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.verwaltungskostensenken.it/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=712307
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
    • Баранчик Шон:Прем'єра в Україні 2020 Дивитися онлайн #БаранчикШонФермагеддон #сімейнаанімація

Баранчик Шон: Фермагеддон Дивитися онлайн #сімейнаанімація
      Міжгалактичний пригода найвідомішого баранчика в світі! Після краху «літаючої тарілки» на Землю потрапляє мила і весела інопланетна гостя на ім'я Лу-Ла. Тут вона знаходить нового друга - Баранця Шона. Тільки він може допомогти їй врятуватися від мисливців за прибульцями і повернутися додому. Разом їм належить відправитися туди, куди ще не ступало копитце жодного баранчика.

[url=http://www.my-trinity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1277812#post1277812
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://beastmodegames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44816
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://vbeinfo.net/boards/topic/165767/%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD-%D0%B2-hd-%D0%BD%D0%B0-11-video-%D1%81%D1%96%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%96%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%86%D1%96%D1%8F
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.conquestfororion.com/showthread.php?tid=896
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://joscha.x10host.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101957
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://michelet.basket.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=204038
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439453
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php/topic,262819.new.html#new
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439448
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.pesuniverse.com/viewtopic.php?p=275099
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://tnavr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=898762&p=1648511#p1648511
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.midmomtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1001509
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1925083
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.oryantiringciyiz.com/showthread.php?tid=405928&pid=885883#pid885883
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://mypotencia.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=152105
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.fvmud.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=195927
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1293854
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439459
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.theamericanirregular.org/forum/index.php?topic=14420.new#new
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.promnet.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=642524
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://xn--c1adiaabeifltpui0n.xn--p1ai/index.php/category-table-non-responsive/ad/winter-sports,7/gpekv,23569
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.conquestfororion.com/showthread.php?tid=897
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.marvid.biz/showthread.php?tid=125073
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.matt-ben.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=328019
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://toxiicgamer.altervista.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=124726
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forum.playas.life/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3716
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439451
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.flyfishnorthernvirginia.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13966
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://starbound.terrasquare.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110952
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12652668
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://stretco.sk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=128696
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://tnavr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=975597
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://toxiicgamer.altervista.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=124727
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://cappyzeb.freeyellow.com/01/gen/gen/index.php/forum/records/223504-2020#223802
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://robotics-forum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=358687
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439460
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://60.250.226.63/ipkb/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1352522
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://d3hc.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=289287
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.stellar-impact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1175524
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://forums.cacheonix.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=368945
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://onlineshop.guru/forum/thread-177988.html
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://imsober.ru/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2128
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://lungsuan.chumporn.police.go.th/board/index.php?topic=327037.new#new
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://kalsarikannit.wtf/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3547
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.midmomtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1001513
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1925086
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.midmomtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1001514
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://stretco.sk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=128682
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://moryak.biz/forum/showthread.php?p=269372#post269372
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://michelet.basket.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=204039
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://eduapp.yxj.yn15.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=95285&extra=
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.vn88top.net/uncategorized/hello-world/?unapproved=51093&moderation-hash=307206643925ff2899fdf799ff8b6cef#comment-51093
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://tapoutgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=47983
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://www.burnleychat.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=194132
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://grandflagcompany.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=603836
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=845816
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://neposediki.ru/n72f/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1054854
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1925087
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://www.regicidestore.xyz/forum/showthread.php?tid=3215
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://red-reciproca.es/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=47045
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=705890
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1293856
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://sparkle-nearby-sensory.catlink.eu/general-discussion/865555637/baranchik-shon-premiera-v-ukrayini-2020-divitisia-onlain-baranchikshonfermageddo
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://leaderaim.pro/forum/showthread.php?tid=179031
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.matt-ben.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=328020
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://limedecorators.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=281232
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://www.iyzsosyal.com/konu-haemofiltration-retin-a-coupons-came-forum-cialis-ileostomy-consistent-nearby.html?pid=92781#pid92781
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.oryantiringciyiz.com/showthread.php?tid=405928&pid=885884#pid885884
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=https://forum.battlezone.lv/showthread.php?tid=32558
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://manevialem.com/thread-97341.html
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://www.techstartup.info/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=617172
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
      [url=http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=845821
      ] Баранчик Шон[/url]
    • 181104118957804481617606 990081162522776440754424
      139695673932809698677863 596025101523084833703297
      http://pringgitan.com/index.php?topic=282864.new#new
      http://www.stellar-impact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=981113
      http://62.33.234.15/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=406969
      http://forum.z-s-transport.de/showthread.php?tid=160398
      http://sapphirecraft.net/index.php?/topic/72829-907860475573942875629548-18162893185169984923020/
      http://premiumhesaplar.net/showthread.php?tid=423036
      http://stecoin.net/showthread.php?tid=27676&pid=283991#pid283991
      http://sapphirecraft.net/index.php?/topic/72832-481025366202442439376232-861246225537591375166932/
      http://openwrt.feetline.net/index.php?topic=419323.new#new
      http://cskurnik.eu/showthread.php?tid=848086
      http://openwrt.feetline.net/index.php?topic=419322.new#new
      http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79987&p=1032130#p1032130
      http://sfh.bikfalvi.hu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1023236
      http://forum.z-s-transport.de/showthread.php?tid=160399
      http://xn--um-dda567aga4psa08b.chin-shan.com/viewthread.php?tid=2461738&extra=

seth baah weapon
      abasi pathos
      monk raiment of a thousand storms
      unsainted tab
      marvel bias
      summoners war stella runes
      mia lyrics translated
      aphex twin - lichen
      sometimes my bloody valentine tab
      supernanny the bruno family
      lal paharir deshe ja
      baldi fortnite