Sign in to follow this  
Regulator5

NRA News

I have to wear a tie???? Can't I have a simple task like counting staples in the back room where I can wear jeans and a flannel, and not have to scare little kids with my mug?

No, I'll be wearing a tuxedo T-shirt, I'd recommend one for you as well. It makes a statement about you, it says "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too."

No, I'll be wearing a tuxedo T-shirt, I'd recommend one for you as well. It makes a statement about you, it says "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too."

I recommend a comfortable pair of tennis shoes to go with the T's guys....LOL

LMAO... Thanks, I needed that chuckle. Climbing on the soap box wears my old, broken self down.

LMAO... Thanks, I needed that chuckle. Climbing on the soap box wears my old, broken self down.

I know the feeling.

But on a serious note, tuxedo T's, cut off BDU shorts and flip-flops. That's going to be the new dress code for my white house.

Edited by Vicioustom

Guest Hitman
Hitman, In THEIR opinion if they declare martial law and we defend the Constitution,, we would be "wrong". There is a BUT tho, we who served also have the obligation to ensure the order given is just and we do NOT have to follow an illegal order. IMO, the declaration of martial law, barring a full military invasion, would be an illegal order.

I personally will put the flag back on and I will stand for the American People and the Constitution as my Oath was to these and the UCMJ directs me to "DISOBEY" an unlawful order. We need the States to step in and uphold their charters to join the "Union"; as the federal elected crooks can be held accountable for "high crimes and misdemeanors" and no where in the Constitution does it grant them the ability to exclude themselves from obeying the law.

I love my country but hate my government, in that, I follow the law, have sacrificed a child for this nation, suffered over 50 broken bones, been cut, blown up, shot (at), etc to effect my duty as an American and man. I see my role as "protector" for my family (which all freedom loving people are my brothers and sisters) and I have done everything in my power to honor my duty and my self appointed task. The ones who sit (sit being the key word) in elected office have done all they can to destroy and circumvent all I hold dear. I have, I hope, proven my loyalty but they have dishonored my nation and anyone who has put on a uniform with their tyranny and oppression. I must now wonder if I was duped (hard on the ego) into being a "whore" for their personal gains and thirst for power.

Ok, I better get off my soap box before I really get in trouble. I am in enough already since I have baggage follow me home from the "litterbox". I apologize for the rant and I figure my thoughts and opinions are pretty well open. I wish we could call a "command climate survey" and they would actually follow the findings; as I'm sure the vote of "No Confidence" would be loud and clear.

Well said Sir!

Santorum seems to me to be the choice!

Newt is to progressive.

Mitt seems to unpredictable.

Who will I vote for? Who ever runs against O......

Well said Sir!

Santorum seems to me to be the choice!

Newt is to progressive.

Mitt seems to unpredictable.

Who will I vote for? Who ever runs against O......

I agree on the election. Santorum isn't perfect, but he's the best choice for who we have running IMO

I know the feeling.

But on a serious note, tuxedo T's, cut off BDU shorts and flip-flops. That's going to be the new dress code for my white house.

I think I have some of those... minus the tuxedo T's...lol. I get to break out my "beach bum" attire from my FL days. I'll wear my weight belt for diving just to confuse the Secret Service

I was thinking that maybe every few years people would have to pass a basic "How things work" test before their voting registration was renewed. I know it is not democratic but there has to be some fair way of protecting us from this type of lunacy!

this is why the old days of only land owners getting to vote.

you cannot buy someones vote who actually owns property and has "skin" in the game.

people who have nothing will vote for anything and destroy the whole process.

I firmly believe that if he is re elected our economy will fail completely. I recently fininshed reading JWR's Patriots, I liked the book, but the more I sit and think about it the more I am concerned that such a socioeconomic colapse will happen if subjected to 4 more years.

New to the site here but it looks like I am amongst some Great Americans...this country cannot withstand 4 more years of Obamanation...whoever the GOP puts up against this clown we have to vote for and convince as many others to do likewise!

Shit I missed the Rant..lol

Hitman, Welcome Home Brother.

Realy? does anyone here think that the Bozo now in office will just LEAVE?After the Election?

I dont think so.Something will happen that keeps him there,Marshal Law will be in effect

to PROTECT us.

Ego is his motivator and Everyone around him FEEDS it.

Remember when the Congress refused to pay the WW1 vets there bonus for staying another year.

Camps in DC vets protesting.

A certain ASShole was told to move them by force.He did.

We Know that there will always be a "Macaurthor" in the mix..Oh wait he was given 1 million in Gold by the President of the Phil.to return.

So what will they GIVE in return Now?? Ohio ? Nevada?

JMHO..Im done..