Sign in to follow this  
Vicioustom

High value skills

vetting is important as skills and skill set and talent does not mean a thriving dynamic.

I give you the andy griffith show or laurel and hardy an off balance and opposites

can work off each other and accomplish more than one alone.

and another analogy too many chef's spoil the stew.

I always wonder about those movies where an assortment of doctorates gather and

build a rocket to escape earth with the intention of returning and restarting civilization

then I remember a faux fight were I witnessed an group of intellectuals spitting insults

and words only William F. Buckley could decipher in the speed they were splattered about

and feelings were injured and hostilities continued long after so...............

one smart one dumb one smart one dumb girl boy boy girl unless hetro is not a goal.

then yous pays your money and take your chances, but I digress.

there are only a few I would be comfortable with in a serious situation and not feel I

needed visually to insure they were on task and not wandering aimlessly as some do

under duress or having to tackle them and tie them in their sleeping bag GAGGED LOL

there are only a few I would be comfortable with in a serious situation and not feel I

needed visually to insure they were on task and not wandering aimlessly as some do

under duress or having to tackle them and tie them in their sleeping bag GAGGED LOL

Kinda kinky snake ;)

But I prefer zip cuffs and a head bag, just saying