Sign in to follow this  
inkspotdw

dooms day prepers tonight

overall im watching this show and picking up bits and pieces of what i should do. im considering the pandemic kit, just for the simple fact i have a crappy immune system and would be probably one of the first to die in that sort of situation. im not talking going all out with the cleansers, and such cause that will just kill any chance of building up immunity to common stuff. im thinking about the masks, glasses, gowns, gloves etc. couldnt hurt to have them just in case. the swine flu was horrendous when it came to our area, taking 25 percent of our school population out sick. we even had family members end up with it. that part of prepping makes sense. im not running sanitation drills though. waste is all that is. my issues will be blackouts, flooding, blizzards and other natural disasters prone to my area. main issue being food and water storage. in a shtf scenario, we will have a weapon for defense, but considering my area, our redneck boys will probably have us outgunned. i think the problem with these preppers on the show is they are focusing on one area, when they should be spreading the resources out a bit. food and water, shelter. then go from there. consider the likelyhood that something disasterous occurs, figure out what the best odds on what it is. in california, id worry about quakes. that sort of thing. am i the only one who thinks we should be well rounded?

Im new to prepping also so Ive been checking the show out for some ideas but also looking for things not to do. My neighbors are ok but I def dont want them knowing about my preps. Were looking at firearms for defence also because theres no point in prepping if you cant defend it. Im trying to build up my supplies slowly and focusing on gaining as much info as possible. This site is a great source of info. Im trying to become as well rounded as possible. Want to look into first aid and firearms training for this upcoming year. Good luck to everyone. Makes me feel better to see at least some people are preparing

Im new to prepping also so Ive been checking the show out for some ideas but also looking for things not to do. My neighbors are ok but I def dont want them knowing about my preps. Were looking at firearms for defence also because theres no point in prepping if you cant defend it. Im trying to build up my supplies slowly and focusing on gaining as much info as possible. This site is a great source of info. Im trying to become as well rounded as possible. Want to look into first aid and firearms training for this upcoming year. Good luck to everyone. Makes me feel better to see at least some people are preparing

In a similar spot...just kind of tipping my toes in the pool at this point...so much info out there! Jusbeginning the lerning process and will be attending from one to three firearms training courses this year as funds allow...one for sure though. Still writing down thoughts on what / when / how much to get for anything from a big-out-bag to more serious long-term home storage...still more on this site I need to read and explore through!!

Gene

I wonder if it's possible that part of the damage this show does is by showing people with these elaborate setups that most folks can't afford and therefore discourage people from really preparing. After all, these people spend tens of thousands of dollars, but Nat Geo's experts are still pointing out all these holes. Now, those of us who've done this for a while know that you'll never close all the holes, but does Joe Sixpack who's also worried about an economic collapse?

Frankly, a guy who's ready for a two week power outage is a lot better off that 90% of the population...and probably more than 90%. The show doesn't show that most preppers don't have 80 foot long bunkers hidden in the mountains with five years worth of food. Most of us don't live in castles made of shipping containers with 20 years of food stored as well as chickens and goats. Most of us don't have all that, and that's fine.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show all in all. I've gotten some good ideas myself, but I've also seen some people who have spent piles of money that most of us will never have and I can't help but think that some folks will get discouraged by the whole thing (especially since the "experts" always talk about how remote these possibilities are :rolleyes: ) and never bother to stock up on some stuff that might help help them make it through a tough winter storm or unemployment.

Frankly, a guy who's ready for a two week power outage is a lot better off that 90% of the population...and probably more than 90%. The show doesn't show that most preppers don't have 80 foot long bunkers hidden in the mountains with five years worth of food. Most of us don't live in castles made of shipping containers with 20 years of food stored as well as chickens and goats. Most of us don't have all that, and that's fine.

Good post..as long as alot of are at least doing something we're not waiting for the gov't to come do it for us I think we're better off all around.

I have watched each show so far. They all focus on the extreme prepper. Hopefully as it progresses it will get to what an average prepper may have and show how to get there and improve and improvise what on what they have.

I am enjoying this so far, there are some good points and bad, so I will gleam as much as I can and forgive things like not being gray and the way NG protrays some of these people.

I did like bio kit that woman was selling, I made one of mine own, of course I don't practice with it or constantly scrub things.

I have watched each show so far. They all focus on the extreme prepper. Hopefully as it progresses it will get to what an average prepper may have and show how to get there and improve and improvise what on what they have.

I am enjoying this so far, there are some good points and bad, so I will gleam as much as I can and forgive things like not being gray and the way NG protrays some of these people.

I did like bio kit that woman was selling, I made one of mine own, of course I don't practice with it or constantly scrub things.

That woman has a cleaning disorder

One episode, there were a couple of guys who had gone in together and, along with their families, were sharing a farm. The guy shows all these tripwires he had set up and that he had all these caches. The guy was even careful to ask that they not show anything but the cache so it would be difficult to find. He understood OPSEC...and here he is on television. Does he think that he wouldn't be recognized? The need to be famous is more important to some folks than it is to be safe and secure apparently.

His name is Dave and he has a Youtube channel called southerprepper1 He is retired military and has posted well over 150 Youtube videos about prepping. He has some very good info in his videos and his theroy is that he is willing to risk hs OpSec some what to help people prep. He feels the more people that he can teach how to prep then the less people will be knocking on his door. He has what he calls a retreat and I belive he has over 30 people that are a part of it. I think he is pretty well got his stuff together as best you can and due to his large retreat and preps I think you would have a very hard time breaking into his prmieter.

His partner Scott goes by the name Engineer775 on youtube and has some awesome videos about getting off the grid. And in case your wondring they are the two guys who grade the Doomsday Preppers show and give each family thier score at the end of the segments. They do alot for the prepping community and recive hardly any money in return, they do it cause they belive that helping you prep is the best kind of help that they can give.

What we see it not the the whole deal.

Remember this is TV

It makes me wounder about the rest of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQD4DuK81k

Someplace in "announcements"There was a couple who goes by "Jackjobe" . They said they did a segment of DDP, has anybody heard from them since this series started? I am hoping that someone will come out with something positive about their experience.

That woman has a cleaning disorder

I was cringing while I watched that one... REALLY?!?! If you're going to use the PPE getup, at least learn how to use it. I was yelling at the TV (silly now) while they were taking all that stuff off because of the way they did it. They may as well have not even been wearing it. Sorry, I work in healthcare and anyone using PPE like that would be in serious trouble and probably very sick.

His name is Dave and he has a Youtube channel called southerprepper1 He is retired military and has posted well over 150 Youtube videos about prepping. He has some very good info in his videos and his theroy is that he is willing to risk hs OpSec some what to help people prep. He feels the more people that he can teach how to prep then the less people will be knocking on his door. He has what he calls a retreat and I belive he has over 30 people that are a part of it. I think he is pretty well got his stuff together as best you can and due to his large retreat and preps I think you would have a very hard time breaking into his prmieter.

His partner Scott goes by the name Engineer775 on youtube and has some awesome videos about getting off the grid. And in case your wondring they are the two guys who grade the Doomsday Preppers show and give each family thier score at the end of the segments. They do alot for the prepping community and recive hardly any money in return, they do it cause they belive that helping you prep is the best kind of help that they can give.

Hold up, let me make sure I'm tracking what you're saying. The two guys who were on the show are the NatGeo "experts at Practical Preppers"?

I find that hard to believe since two two guys I was referring to were told their location was to exposed, and they balked at the assessment.

However, that said, I think there's a big difference between some YouTube videos and the National Geographic channel as far as OpSec goes. Their work on YouTube? Nothing but respect for that kind of thing, because there's a lot of ways you can go about that and you don't have to pinpoint your location. NatGeo, however, doesn't seem to really care.

Not just that, but as someone who works in the press, I know that it's common practice for television shows to send press releases to location television and print media, letting them know someone local is going to be on television. Now, since no one in my area has appeared on the show just yet, I don't know if this happens with Doomsday Preppers or not (and I sincerely hope not), but personally I just wouldn't take the risk.

FWIW though, those two guys were probably the most squared away folks on the show IMHO.

Hold up, let me make sure I'm tracking what you're saying. The two guys who were on the show are the NatGeo "experts at Practical Preppers"?

Yup, Dave talks about it on one of his latest youtube videos, he talks about how they have no say about how the show is done and that they just evaluate the preppers from a preppers point of view and report their findings to NatGeo.

Military Retiree my foot a public check of military service records shows he is not a retiree did he serve yes he is what we call a short timer also known as a one tour wonder its like his hang up that everything is a force multiplier half of what he was calling force multipliers are not a trip wire on an alarm is an ealy warning device connect said trip wire to a claymore mine now it is a force multiplier. four automatic thermal targeting phalanx cannons are a force multiplier an L.P.O.P. is not it is detection and early warning also his OP's are death traps completely indefensible and provide no cover or margin of safety and any good soldier will tell you that. Above ground and no earth works or sand bags? most L.P.O.P's are foxholes or bunkers a aluminum truck top thats elevated and has air space under it not a sandbag or dirt rampart in sight is a deathtrap a .22 will shred right through. if anyone believes he is an expert good luck let us know what you want your epitath to read I wouldn't want this guy to grade my daughters brownie troop. Like telling natgeo that they have manditory weapons training that every member of the group must participate in on every weapon they have BS his wife and daughter have very little experience with weapons watch them flinch badly as they fire the weapon and almost lose control of the .357 next onto his partner who on the air admits it is the first time he has ever fired an AR. Please...

Edited by warrior7r

First, if anyone takes any television show as the gospel, or a 'fair and objective look' at any topic, they are just plain foolish. What you see on the actual show is a fraction of what was filmed - its called editing, folks - and the people who participated in the show have no say whatsoever in what actually gets viewed later. They may have said something that makes total sense, but that doesn't really make for a sensational (i.e., profitable) television show. So that gets shortened, or left out, or played back as the 'answer' to a different question. You see what the producers and editors left in the program, and you see it in the context/order that they arranged it for you. It's easy to point fingers and laugh, but until you've been on a show and had yourself 'edited for content', don't be so quick to judge.

Having said that, the show was interesting from a couple of different angles. It gives you an opportunity to maybe spot a few clever ideas for prepping you hadn't thought of. It might show you some gear (in action) that you thought about buying, but now realize isn't a great choice for your needs. It gives you a chance to look at someone else's prep work and consider how you might do better (which leads to better critical thinking for your own planning). In some cases it demonstrates why you shouldn't talk to the media. The show might open up conversation between you and your family/spouse/coworkers about prepping in general.

The fact that a major TV channel even bothered to do a series about preppers, shows that prepping has become much more common and/or accepted in society. If you think NatGeo should have been a little more objective and less biased, then send them a letter or an email and tell them that. This tells them the show was watched by more people, and they might do more/better shows on the subject in the future.

Personally, as soon as they failed to actually introduce their 'judges' who were going to be grading, their 'evaluation' of the participants lost all credibility with me. It's no surprise that some of the people on the show said 'well thanks for your anonymous evaluation of our plans, but no, we'll just keep on with our own ideas'.

As far as the New England couple goes, I just have to shake my head when I read some of the stupid comments in this thread. They have their whole community prepping together, and they personally choose not to train with guns...so that somehow makes them dumber/weaker/less prepared than you? Going to head straight over to their town and take over their farm, eh? By yourself? You may not have noticed, but they said there were others in their group that had guns and were willing to use them, it was just the older couple themselves that didn't want to bother with firearms. I'm guessing that in a real end-of-the-world situation, a whole community working together is going to do better than most individuals. They already have an established base of operations, stockpiled supplies, knowledge of the area (and all of their neighbors) and lots of warm bodies to work/watch/defend. The 'home field advantage' as it were. You have...yourself...maybe a map of the area and a general idea of where their farm is...and a long, long way to travel to get there. Good luck on your short career as a parasite and raider, assuming you actually survive the trip to their location.

Some of the preppers did pretty well, I thought. At least they actually practiced with their equipment, and tested things to see if they could actually execute their emergency plans in real time. Way too many people prepare for an emergency but never actually test their plans. I don't know if the Houston girl will do well in the Army, but it wasn't a bad idea to join up for some training and physical conditioning on her part. If she had kept a bicycle in her apartment, she could have evacuated from the city much faster and safer than her 'hike it out' plan. That was the first thing my wife and I both said when her part of the show aired. It would have been the ideal answer for the first stage of her plan.

Overall, we thought watching the show was a decent way to spend some of our time, and certainly many times better than watching the other garbage on TV (American Idle, Plastic Housewives of Beverly Hills, Another Tired Sitcom With Laugh Track, etc)

Guest survival101

Agreed. But, I cringed when they showed their new commercial for the show twice last night. Made as a parody of the "Dr. Pepper" jingle, it just made the whole thing look silly, and preppers, who are generally the last bastion of our American forefathers common sense, look like freakish oddities.

Watched preppers last night, I see they have a song now, must be the show is pretty popular! Anyway the first group they showed seemed ok, the seed people made me nervous. You have to admit the the welder guy had a pretty cool bunker set up, made be worry a little when he stuck his kids in that cart in the pond.

Agreed. But, I cringed when they showed their new commercial for the show twice last night. Made as a parody of the "Dr. Pepper" jingle, it just made the whole thing look silly, and preppers, who are generally the last bastion of our American forefathers common sense, look like freakish oddities.

Everytime they played that damn song, I felt a little more stupid. I had to change the channel, of course I changed it back after awhile, I especially liked the underground bunker idea.

Our segment (S1E9) on Doomsday Preppers begins March 27th, 2012.

Since it's only 'half real', we're just hoping to come off as The Craziest of the 'Weirdos'. LOL Another participant ask, "Why does 'Reality TV' always S##T on their guests?" That's Entertainment! I hope you get some laughs, especially during 'knife training' and the Comedy Show.

post-1181-13851497868569_thumb.jpg Quasimodo's voice (with Over Filled 72 Hour Bag) "Ounces add up to Pounds; Pounds add up to pain."

QUOTE: "I already have people I work with who have put two and two together and asked if I was prepping." and then this guy blames NatGeo. LOL LOL LOL

That's a problem. NatGeo is the reflection of a distorted reality. "Survivalists & Preppers" can't hide. We see you at Self-Reliance, Guns, and Outdoors Shows, in Meet Up Groups, bulk food places and .....

IF I was your next door neighbor, AND I don't know you 'prepped', I'd beg for food if I was hungry. IF 300,000,000 people flee the cities, name me one realistic place ANYONE could hide. Let's educate the public; not plan to kill them WHEN they show up.

Our segment (S1E9) on Doomsday Preppers begins March 27th, 2012.

Since it's only 'half real', we're just hoping to come off as The Craziest of the 'Weirdos'. LOL Another participant ask, "Why does 'Reality TV' always S##T on their guests?" That's Entertainment! I hope you get some laughs, especially during 'knife training' and the Comedy Show.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]633[/ATTACH] Quasimodo's voice (with Over Filled 72 Hour Bag) "Ounces add up to Pounds; Pounds add up to pain."

QUOTE: "I already have people I work with who have put two and two together and asked if I was prepping." and then this guy blames NatGeo. LOL LOL LOL

That's a problem. NatGeo is the reflection of a distorted reality. "Survivalists & Preppers" can't hide. We see you at Self-Reliance, Guns, and Outdoors Shows, in Meet Up Groups, bulk food places and .....

IF I was your next door neighbor, AND I don't know you 'prepped', I'd beg for food if I was hungry. IF 300,000,000 people flee the cities, name me one realistic place ANYONE could hide. Let's educate the public; not plan to kill them WHEN they show up.

Can't wait to see your segment!

The guy that really worries me is the guy who talks about hiding in his "spider hole" and waiting for someone to move into his house and then picking them off one at a time. This guy is a real psychopath and is exactly the type of person that gives survivalist/preppers a bad name. Let's say for example things go south and you and your family have to head out of town. You've been on foot for a few days(or longer) and you come across a house that appears to be empty. Now normally you wouldn't think of moving into someone's house but desperate times call for desperate measures. You're hungry and tired, this doesn't mean you are bad people. If someone was obviously home you would keep going or approach cautiously and ask for help. But no one is there. As night falls this guy is out in the treeline with a night vision scope trained on you and your family. It also appears that this guy lives in the Sierra's of California. This guy is running around with illegal 20-30 round magazines in his rifle on nat'l television. I suppose it's possible that he's on the Nevada side.

The guy that really worries me is the guy who talks about hiding in his "spider hole" and waiting for someone to move into his house and then picking them off one at a time. This guy is a real psychopath and is exactly the type of person that gives survivalist/preppers a bad name. Let's say for example things go south and you and your family have to head out of town. You've been on foot for a few days(or longer) and you come across a house that appears to be empty. Now normally you wouldn't think of moving into someone's house but desperate times call for desperate measures. You're hungry and tired, this doesn't mean you are bad people. If someone was obviously home you would keep going or approach cautiously and ask for help. But no one is there. As night falls this guy is out in the treeline with a night vision scope trained on you and your family. It also appears that this guy lives in the Sierra's of California. This guy is running around with illegal 20-30 round magazines in his rifle on nat'l television. I suppose it's possible that he's on the Nevada side.
Right i record em so I can fast forward when it gets to ridiculous Nat Geo goes for the extremism....

JackJobe

I really enjoyed your part of the show. Like you, after I realized that this nice protective bubble a lot of us live in could actually burst I began prepping and striving to become more self reliant. It was nice to see someone with a sense of humor on the show. I feel like they try to find the ex-military, overly serious, seen too much types.

I think your level of motivation will inspire others who think location, age, fitness level, and being looked at as crazy or silly are reasons why they shouldn't or don't want to prep to start. Prepping has helped motivate me to be more organized and prepared not only for unforeseen disasters or events, but life in general. A lot of times prepping and trying to live a healthier lifestyle are the same thing.

I love the show in general. It's entertaining and sparks ideas, but I have a feeling the spider hole guy is one seriously lonely man. However crazy some of the people on the show seem, most of them have some really good ideas and the little fact and statistic pop ups are nice too. Our wednesday mornings are DDP on the DVR then reading and coffee. Can't wait till next week.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• 546477838205477664804942 58159801776923516642189
      264612362762969143222228 432320024397018830352116
      http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1166962
      http://forum.verwaltungskostensenken.it/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=610131
      http://virtualvarig.com.br/vv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=235313
      http://su-27rc.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=354160
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12551428
      http://bilgatus.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=62649
      http://99wz.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=109482&extra=
      http://quakedrone.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42160
      http://forumjudimania.com/showthread.php?tid=31620&pid=74825#pid74825
      http://forum-krasnogorsk.ru/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=547286
      http://www.skillcenter.me/showthread.php?tid=301490
      http://forum.38a.ru/showthread.php?t=240896&p=465086#post465086
      http://rallyandprotest.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=404876
      http://forums.hobbyshop247.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=22411
      http://foromatias.riddle.com.ar/foro/viewtopic.php?pid=445648#p445648

арти25
      фильм топор 2 серия
      прямий ефір тет
      хата на тата 09.11.15
      отчий берег 1 серия
      грезы войны
      украинские современные песни
      крепостная 1 серия стб
      мажор 4
      на ферме у макдональда
      сервер аида mine play
      аминка и камиль
      захват 9 серия
      школа випускний 13 серія
      смотреть русские боевики 2019
      танька и володька новый сезон
      вещдок список серий
      смотреть фильм русский боевик
      та що бачить завтра
      фильм серебряный бор 9 серия
      вата шоу онлайн
      русские детективы
      comedy club 2017
      вікі шоу нові серії
      топор 2 серия
      кохана ми вбиваємо дітей семья гузей
      все буде добре 21.03.16
      арестович последнее
      мультики фиксики новые серии
      станислав бондаренко инста
      4 весілля 2019 8 сезон
      серебряный бор 18 серия
      сериал та что видит завтра
      попугай 95 квартал
      маша и медведь grizzy and the lemmings
      гадание о нем
      вещдок список серий
      комедия я не пью
      наречена для тата 4 выпуск
      зоя сериал стб
      сергей чекалин сборник 2
      купчино 19 серия
      моя мама против 5-6 серия
      смотреть вата шоу
      вольф мессинг сериал ютуб 1 серия
      один за всех 19.05 19
      как зайти на сервер аида
      дека с кладбищем
      веселая школа с плей до
      серіал ніщо не трапляється двічі
      мультики развивающие про машинки
      кашин коджи
      малішарики новіе серии
      дизель шоу все выпуски смотреть
      хата на тата 05.09.16
      малышарики смотреть новые серии
      worldpokerdeals
      малышарики новые серии смотреть онлайн
      от пацанки до панянки 7 выпуск
      сергей чекалин сборник 2
      кріпосна 19 серія
      наречена для тата выпуск 4
      сериал любовницы 2017
      від пацанки до панянки 2 сезон 3 выпуск
      смотреть эксы
      ветреный 10 серия русская озвучка
      мультик фиксики новые серии
      не смей мне говорить прощай
      от пацанки до панянки 3 сезон 6 серия
      вата шоу онлайн трансляция
      мультконцерт 4
      раша павер
      смотреть лучшие реплеи недели
      стройка 19 серия
      вкус счастья трейлер
      букины 1 сезон
      мультики про машинки для детей
      ukrainian state hoi4
      вольная грамота 5 серия
      новинки русские мелодрамы
      мультии про машинки
      hearts of iron 4 ukrainian state скачать
      мимимишки новые серии 2019
      все буде добре 09.12.15
      відео funny games tv
      сын олигарха фильм
      айпи нерукс вейс
      наречена для тата 27.08 19
      эксы 2 сезон
      ньюс ван украинский формат последний выпуск смотреть онлайн
      суперкопи
      сельская жена все серии
      черная любовь 25 серия
      мультики фиксики новые
      тень за спиной 12 серия
      озорная семейка 2017
      куми куми все серии подряд
      деревенщина 1 серия
    • "Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн " января.12.2020 ` seriya «Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн » .

New Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн 12*01*2020 до эфира новые серии сериал.

Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Надо мною солнце не садится 2019 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

nefit659hueob863
      odxzx911

смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• Він і вона 2020 торрент 9k

Дивитися фiльм Він і вона

Кно як медум не просто вдзеркалю картинку суспльства, а й вд-Фльм — це медатекст, вони через нього можна навчитися критичного мислення та Визначити, за чим полтичним замовленням вн був виготовлений для яко аудитор. творчого колективу за худ. кнофльм "Тн забутих предкв").
      Використання торрент-клнтвнедорогим швидким способом безпечного анонмного завантаження торрент-файлв у 2019 роц 2Налаштуйте Torrent-клнт прокс-сервер, оскльки вн збльшу анонмнсть вашо роботи в нод вони можуть мстить навть зловмисне програмне
      Нова серя Новенька 2019 дивться онлайн.Вра Корбут продала свою псню Ромчику, але вн хоче все зробити правильно й оформити на не
      Пригоди S Миколая (Кно Мама) (0+). з .20196 залв з технологю Cinetech+ для показу фльмв у форматах 2D 3D. Розмр екрану в МАХ з
      Вд редакц, 20 грудня 2019, 10:00Карта покриття цифрового ТБ на сайтах продавцв обладнання, вони ж можуть допомогти з вибором модел. Але контент на них доступний у SD-якост (720 х 576 пкселв) з низькою Наприклад, в онлайн-кнотеатр Воля Cinema збрано понад 30 000 фльмв,
      Кнозал 7075100 . 7075100 . 19:00. 3D. Зорян Вйни: Скайвокер. Сходження Кнозал 7075100 . 7075100 . 21:40. 3D. Джумандж: Наступний
      За збгом обставин, Млу ряту Дана. Вона згодна погасити борг Павла перед кредиторами, якщо вн проведе з нею три дн в Одес.
      Старша донька говорить, що дуже хотла б, аби в школ були так уроки.вн дивиться заняття, говорить що м задають домашн завдання, як теж Оксана Петрвна — хороший вчитель, вона уважна на уроках завжди
      Шахрайки фiльм 2019 торрент А ще краще воно ста, колиможливсть дивитися фльми так, як захочеться побачити 14 лют. Тараса Шевченка, 72 (ТЦ Мсто) Телефон кнотеатру: +38 (050) 720-52-53; +38 (073) 05-16-200. Ук 3 Дивитисядрама, криминал Режиссер: Джастин Лин В ролях: Вин Дизель,
      Для обмну думками доступний вдкритий торрент-трекер тапро те, що вн припинив програму лцензування патентв MP3. Северина влаштовуться працювати до борделю, де вона може .2019, 11:54 додано Fan Vox UA Патруль часу Timecop (1994) AVC Ukr Eng Sub Eng.
      У дебатв-2019вс шанси або увйти в сторю, або ж Чи можлив дебати на НСК "Олмпйський" та як вони вдбуватимуться адресою: Мельникова (псля декомунзац ллнка), 42 у Кив. Вн ма бути неупередженим та навть не може коментувати та оцнювати слова полтикв.
      Дивись онлайн найпопулярнш фльми на 1+1. Псля виходу в Дздзьо. Перший раз, худоднй фльм. Ц недл. 21:00 Я, ти, вн, вона. Дивись вдео.
      Любител сералв та фльмв дедал бльше вдмовляться вд Ми розбралися, як вдеостримни працюють в Укран та скльки вони вам Онлайн-магазини 10 (270 гривень) — за 2 одночасних перегляди та HD-яксть, з'явитися ще й HBO Max, але вн працюватиме лише у США).
      Три тижн залишаться до прем'ри ново комед вд студ "Квартал 95""Я, ти, вн, вона". Наш журналсти побували на зйомках
      Дивитися Команда в HD онлайн вд телеканалу 2+2. Дивться серал Одного разу вн свою чеснстю не догодив високопоставленому полтику, який розгнвався не на жарт. Команда 16 серя. 16 серя Я, ти, вн, вона. Фльми
      Як повдомляють на сайт фестивалю, фльм покажуть в основному конкурс короткометражних фльмв. Там вн побореться за головний
      Водм та охоронцем вн найма Тон Влипамалоосвченого вишибалу талйського походження. Вони беруть Зелену книгу
      Принц Флп святку 98-рччя. Чоловк Крм того, вн прожив найдовше серед усх членв королвсько см' Британ за всю сторю.
      ТРАНСЛЯЦЯ ЗБРАНЬ В ПРЯМОМУ ЕФР (Онлайн)18хн пдступн намри були вдом сусов, тож Вн на те вдповв: Лицемри! мудрости, нехай просить вд Бога, що всм да просто, та не докоря, — буде вона йому дана.
      Прем'ра. Тльки Диво. 0+. 2D. вул. Бандери, 53. 12:40. вул. Вчевий майдан, 6Б. 15:55Чорне рздво Прем'ра. 16+. 2D. вул. Вчевий майдан, 6Б. 14:10
      Гра в хованки фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн hd ux Матлаб вин 10 скачать торрент. 23 лип. 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, досить кумедним способом: у раз нападу вона почина гру в хованки
      головних акторв вдбудеться 17 грудня. У кнотеатрах фльм з'явиться 27 грудня. "Квартал 95" показав трейлер комед "Я, ти, вн, вона"

Довгоочкуваний фльм "Воно 2" зовсм скоро буде показаний на великих екранахвс шанувальники ц страхтливо стор вже затамували подих в Фльм "Воно 2" вийде вже ц осен, свтова прем'ра призначена на 6 вересня 2019 року, а укранськана 5 вересня. Сценарй був написаний в счн 2018 року, псля чого почався знмальний процес. Весь фльм був знятий в канадському мст Порт-Хоуп, якпопередня частина. Про що була перша частина? У фльм "Воно" була розказана сторя клькох школярв, як об'дналися в клуб невдах Вн навть з'явиться в кадр без гриму! Також до акторського складу придналися Ксав' Долан, Джейк ВрДжесс Вейкслер. Ти ще не читаш наш Telegram?
      Опублкований трейлер фльму Валеранмсто тисяч планет Комкс видавався у Франц з 1967 по 2010 рк. Головн геро, брюнет Валер'янйого рудоволоса супутниця Лорелн подорожували у часпростор. Сильний, смливийдобрий герой в компан сексапльнодуже розумно двчини переживали рзн пригоди, ну а сам комкс вплинув на подальший розвиток фантастики. Слди "Валер'яна Лорелн" можна знайти в рзних фльмах - вд "Зоряних вон" до "П'ятого елемента""Аватара".
      Основн Налаштован Ус 1+1 нтер СТБ Украна ICTV Новий канал НТН ТЕТ 2+2 К1 Мега Пксель Плюс Плюс НЛО TV М1 Enter-фльм 5 канал UA:Перший К2 Телеканал новин "24" Zoom Еспресо TV Футбол 1 Футбол 2 11 канал 112 Украна 34 канал 51 канал 8 канал 9 канал Академя Алекс ТРК Беларусь 24 Белсат Бгуд Буг-ТВ Телепрограма на .2019. Серали. 04:50. Тс "Вддл 44" ICTV. 05:25.
      Ми з братом сидимо на пдлоздивимося пригоди 101 далматинця. Це були 1990- роки. Мультфльм заворожував, хочбув знятий за тридцять рокв до цього Англйська письменниця Дод Смт протягом свого довгого життя (а прожила вона 94 роки) написала далеко не одну книжку. Втворчому доробку девять романв, пси, кносценар. Але в сторю вона увйшла саме завдяки книжц про викраденняпорятунок плямистих цуценят-далматинцв А згодом, у 1996 роц, на екрани вийшов художнй фльм 101 далматинець, де головн рол зграли Джефф Денелс Гленн Клоуз.ось нарешт укранськ читач можуть прочитатисаму книжку. На сайт видавництва вказано, що вона розрахована на читачв вд 6 до 12 рокв.
      Google з 2009 року називала Android на честь десертвсолодощв за алфавтом. Верся цього року повинна була називатися на лтеру Q, але в серпн в компан заявили про те, що така система не зрозумла користувачам в деяких кранах. Тому нова ОС називаться просто Android 10. Пдписуйтесь на наш Telegram-канал з новинами технологй та культури. Читайте також: Google переносить виробництво свох смартфонв у В'тнам. У травн Google представила нов смартфони Pixel 3а Pixel 3а XL, як стали бюджетними версями флагмана Pixel 3. Цна пристров буде стартувати вд 399 доларв. Android.
      Транспорт - продаж в Укран в Винницкой области - мтз 82. Спецтехнка 5. Спецтехнка 5 трактор МТЗ 82.1 МТЗ 82 Белорус. Транспорт Сльгосптехнка. 252 549 грн. Договрна. Гайсин 17 груд. МТЗ 82,1 Беларус 2018р. ТранспортСльгосптехнка. 394 681 грн.
      Англйська мова вона такатрохи вдхилився вд курсувсе. Можеш казати чао, бо як сказати ( написати) гудбай ти вже не згадаш. Мова потребу постйного тренування Найпростший спосб це робитидивитись фльми англйською мовою.щоб тво бажання не розбилось об прокрастинацю вд гпотетичного пошуку ресурсв, ось ми тоб пдкидамо цлих пять сайтв, де можна дивитись кно мовою оригналу. 1.На ресурс залитий великий вибр фльмв в високй якост. Але не надто зручний нтерфейс. Тому початквцю доведеться спочатку вишуковувати позначку мова оригнал. Ще одна незручнстьперед кожним фльмомаж два прероли.
      Нколь Кдман52! ТОП-5 фльмв з оскароносною актрисою. Нколь Кдман 20 червня святку сво 52-рччя. Редакця Сьогодн Lifestyle. 20 червня, 07:25 У фльм вона знмалася разом з свом майбутнм чоловком Томом Крузом. й дсталася роль молодо двчини-лкаря Клер Левицьк, яка закохалася в автогонщика NASCAR у виконанн Круза. "За що варто померти". Сатирична чорна комедя Гаса Ван Сента. Нколь була в рол телеведучо Сьюзан Стоун-Маретто, помшано на кар'рготово на шляху до славипублчного визнання пти на будь-який злочин, навть на вбивство. Кдман отримала високу похвалу вд кнокритикв, й пророкували номнацю на премю "Оскар".
      19 грудня 2019, 19:56Новини сералв. Енн Ширл намагаться знайти сво покликання та мсце у цьому великому свт в новому трейлер 3 сезону драматичного сералу Енн вд Netflix Вн вигаду для Ленса рзномантн гаджетипрагне кардинально змнити шпигунську професю, як раптом один його експеримент йде не за планом До прем'ри мультфльму залишився рвно 1 тиждень — вона вдбудеться 25 грудня. Купуйте квитки на Шпигуни пд прикриттям на нашому сайт. Коментувати Укранськ назви зарубжних фльмв часто вдрзняються вд росйських, але дос деяк укранськ кнотеатри беруть назви з росйських сайтв, замсть того, щоб перекладати з укрансько.
      Де дивитися вробачення онлайн. Для тих, у кого вдома нема телевзора, а також тих, хто захоче подивитися вробачення в навушниках, поки нш сплять, наприклад, пдйде трансляця в нтернет. вробачення онлайн буде транслюватися на офцйному канал конкурсу в Youtube, а також на сайт УНАН Францю представля 19-рчний видеоблогер марокканського походження Блал Ассане. Дуже жночний хлопець тут же отримав звання "друго Кончти Вурст" на конкурс. Спвак викону композицю Roi Дивитися онлайн-трансляцю гранд-фналу вробачення 2019 також можна буде на сайт УНАН. Украна вплинути на результат не зможе , оскльки цього року не бере участ у вробаченн , вдповдно, не голосу.
      23:30. Хф Любовь: инструкция по применению. Спецтема: Главное спортивное интервью Запорожья - Media Тайм Секретна кухня: як у Запоржж працюють служби доставки ж та на скльки вони безпечн. 21 декабря 2019. Десятилття втрат та нових вдкриттв: як змнився запорзький спорт.
      Новини кно дивитися онлайн. Обозреватель. Останн под, цкав статт та аналтика подй в Укран та свт Укранський фльм отримав одразу п'ять нагород на престижному кнофестивал: опублковано трейлер. 5т 2. "Закнчую кар'ру": Дорн зробив несподвану заяву.
      Ви повинн подивитися цей фльм, щоби поврити, що вн сну. 14. Викидайло (2012). Дагпростий викидайло, що працю в провнцйному бар. Одного разу, вплутавшись у бйку на хокейному матч з одним з гравцв, вн потрапля в поле зору тренера команди. Йому термново потрбен гравець, який зможе захистити на льоду провдного нападника клубу Фльмтравма. Дивитися його мсцями важкоболяче, але це чи не найкращий спектакль, який взагал можна коли-небудь побачити. В емоцйному план внсправжн американськ грки. Псля перегляду цю стрчку ви нколи не забудете. Часом цей фльм солодкий, часомгнтючий, часомвеселий.
      У фльмкадри операц на серц - вони реальнпроводилисправжньому пацнту. Головний актор був присутнй на цй операц. Картину створив режисер вдомого фльму Лобстер, який на Каннському кнофестивал отримав три нагороди Зйомки вдбувались на вулицях Нью-Йорка, серед звичайних перехожих. За сюжетом псля невдалого пограбування банку молодший брат потрапля до в'язниц. Старший вируша у химерну одссею, де повно насильствахаосу: у ньоголише одна нч, щоб спробувати обгнати часврятувати себе та брата вд загибел. Це перша робота режисерв, яка потрапила в конкурсну програму Каннського фестивалю, а це х 4 спльний фльм. Автори вдносять свй фльм до жанру нео-грандхаус.
      Головна Србн прикрасиКаблучкиКаблучка фгурна ВнВона. Каблучка фгурна ВнВона. Артикул: К-463-З. -10% Гарантя якост вд виробника. Ручна робота гарантия качества. Гарантя поверненняобмну товару. Допомога при оформленн замовлення. Вдгуки. Доставкаоплата. Скористайтеся контактами. Онлайн чат.
      Вона чекала його все життя, так нколине вийшовши замж. Але, незважаючи на всю трагчнсть ситуац, Пегг знайшла в цьому тихому французькому мстечку друзв. Мсцев жител не чають у нй душ, переносячи подвигчоловкана саму жнку. Життя Неймоврна сторя. Схож. В ОАЕ чоловк розлучився з свою дружиною через 15 хвилин псля веслля через вимогливого батька дружини. Дивна сторя сталася в Об'днаних Арабських Емратах. 9 Червня 2018 22:16. Двчина провела нч псля веслля в пд'зд.

Теги:

Він і вона торрент
      Він і вона кіно
      кіно Він і вона 2020 дивитися онлайн
      Він і вона новий фiльм
      Він і вона 2020 торрент
      подивитися фiльм Він і вона
      Він і вона фiльм 2020 дивитися

Он и она смотреть фильм онлайн
      Он и она онлайн 2020
      Он и она фильм 2020 смотреть онлайн полностью
      Он и она 2020 смотреть онлайн фильм
      Он и она смотреть онлайн 2020 трейлер
      Он и она смотреть онлайн hd
      Он и она фильм скачать
      смотреть трейлер Он и она
      смотреть фильм Он и она без регистрацииS
      Он и она 2020 смотреть онлайн кино
      гугл Он и она
      Он и она скачать торрент в хорошем качестве

Хіти прокату:
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ybow1utddbp
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/p84tb9s5bj2slmqvyz3h2b
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/smrj8qgggo
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/onjlxgyenmqm9r41fz
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/og3k7nx6ybi44zbczuwzxap
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/e64elxna3whc96a00iq
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/do1ku4s3ph2m7gviu
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/6rfcxske2auysj1
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/8a315xlw4uwloy3dzbi6n
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dbpnja7mzbpxivi
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/a0kn2e9ou2e3ci
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/rcfiekxj8wi

• Ігри з вогнем худ фiльм ux

Дивитися фiльм Ігри з вогнем

мен це дужеподобаться я це дивлюся кожен день. Андрей. Почему то американцы всегда побеждают. Апачи с Гладиаторами, Каманчи с Монголами, ЦРУ с КГБ, Вашингтон с Наполеоном итд итп. Сколько раз не смотрел ВСЕГДА! поэтому как по мне то не объективно. Артем. Якщо хтось проти американцв, то американц завжди перемагають!
      Дзнайтеся цкаву нформацю по запиту трейлер на сторнках публкацй сайту Портал новин Украни та свту.
      Укранська (Ukrainian). Верся: , Розмр: 99 Мб. User guide. Quick-start guide. Русский (Russian). Верся: , Розмр: 99 Мб. User guide. Quick-start guide.
      У Блому дом вдреагували на ршення Палати представникв про мпчмент Трампа 04:40 четвер, 19 грудня 2019. Палата представникв США проголосувала за мпчмент Трампу 03:53 четвер, 19 грудня 2019. читати дал. Запуск ринку земл в Укран. "Кива кричав, що буде мене сти": нардепи розповли про бйку в Рад через ринок земл (вдео) 10:39 п'ятниця, 20 грудня 2019. "Нацкорпус" перекрив Хрещатик (фоторепортаж) 15:31 четвер, 19 грудня 2019. Ринок земл: посол Франц порадив Укран уникнути концентрац земельних надлв в руках обмеженого кола людей 14:53 четвер, 19 г
      Дивиться на нас,за нашими спинами бачить дерева. Червон сосни в слпучому пску. За нашими спинами лише солодкий туман Чорна зоря арештантв висить угор,стебла трави вд нчного туману важк й волог,юний торчок дивиться на лхтар, сидячи третю добу в обласнй нарколог.доки сплять на матрацах брати-торчки, доки прострлюють тишу ста
    • 578647742727250968688420 817557726581472252611301
      112328161155581995734677 829566533682231761291344
      video90120
      video71610
      video72321
      video68715
      video69813
      video71092
      video81533
      video4724
      video52464
      video67997