Sign in to follow this  
murjd17

Self Defense Training

One of the first things I'm doing this summer after graduating college (and the budget situation allows) is enrolling in a martial arts course. Without starting a debate about which style/system is best, one of my search criteria was a style that teaches the use of and defense against knife attacks.

Aside - So many people get caught up in which knife is the BEST for personal defense that they forget that they actually need to know what to do with it besides open it (Hopefully I'm preaching to the chior here). This is also partially why the only knife I usually carry (unless I'm in the woods) is a leatherman - at least for now. You shouldn't carry a personal defense firearm without knowing how to use it, why should a knife (carried for the purpose of defense) be any different?

Anyways, back to my question. Here's probably where I'm going to check out first: http://www.radetactics.com/ Does anyone have experience with something similar? The main thing that drew me to these guys is the Philipino Kali (based around fighting with knives) combined with some of the more well known systems.

I'm hoping I can talk the wife into classes for the whole family - we'll see!

Kali is great, the other one I'd recommend would be a Krav Magra school. They're pretty hardcore and all around.

However, the style or name to what you study doesn't mean crap if the instructors teaching it aren't any good. There are tons of commercial schools out there that don't get much deeper than pay $100, get a belt, learn a kata. I had the honor and privilege of having a fantastic Karate Club in college with fantastic instructors. Don't go to a school for the name on the uniform, go for the quality of what they teach.

Another thing to keep in mind is that no one style is completely better than another. That's one of the things they kept telling us at Karate Club. We focused on Shorin-Ryu, but also had Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, Krav Magra and any other guest instructors we could get. Every style has a different outlook on situations, and it can't hurt for you to have multiple options and find what works for you.

I hope that helps you a bit!

I agree with Delta. I have studied several, Chung Do Kwan-Tae Kwon Do, Wang-Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Aikido, Arnis (Filipino stick and machete fighting), Shiri Ryu(sp), Karate, Ju Jitsu (Brazilian and Japanese) and Hapkido, plus studying with friends who had taken other styles so we compared notes and manuevers. I do not think there is 1 art that encompasses it all as the "best" and as for a defensive only art, Aikido, the "Art of Brotherly Love (Steven Seagal's art) is one of the best, but even it leaves holes. I like being able to blend the teachings of all into a complete mixture that even studied practioners do not have any idea what comes next. Like everything that is taught and trained to be reflex, a skilled and knowledgable assailant will use a move to illicit a known counter-measure then use that for their opening. By blending and changing up all counters throughout the engagement, you never allow them to find "your" style.

The biggest and best advice I can give you on defending against a blade; 1) you ARE going to get cut (twice here), 2) be prepared, this is a fight to the death so be ready mentally, 3) forget honor of the "pugilist" art, 4) try to never be in the situation.

I agree with you guys on it being best to get a blend of martial art styles in order to gain more versatility and adaptability. I guess a better way to have phrased my original question would have been to ask if the place I linked to looks like a good blend or not? As I mentioned earlier, I want a place that teaches the use and defense against knives, but I know that I also need to learn throws, strikes, and takedowns from a variety of sources

I don't know everything, that's for sure, but if I can share a bit of what my experience has taught me in more or less theoretical afterthoughts. I've studied several martial arts over my short lifetime, most of them in hindsight were useless, they didn't teach how to survive and be victorious in violent conflicts. What they taught was Martial arts. A physical art form, more at home on a tourney mat than pavement or the bush.

There are a lot of martial arts that are legit man stoppers, I'm not going to bend your ear on my opinions of which ones those are, you don't care, and I know the feeling after hearing the arguments for a couple decades myself. Look for something with striking, and something with grappling, some systems have both, if you grappling system doesn't have some extensive "what to do while your on your feet to crush/break/slam/choke your opponent" I'd look for something else. If the striking doesn't have a good bit about how to stay on your feet, and how to finish/stop opponents quickly look for something else.

For sharp object defense I'd actually look into some of the modular training systems for LEO and prison guards. At one time the army taught us grunts some pretty good SOD, not sure if they still do, but if you can hook up with one of those high speeds they can show you some pretty slick method and share the philosophies of it with you. Beware, a lot of the SOD coming from the mass produced martial arts systems is only effective against practitioners of that particular knifing style where attack lines, and cut arcs are a known variable.

I hope I haven't clouded the water for you, or injured you with my wall of text.

For training with knives and impact weapons (sticks etc), I recommend Pekiti Tirsia Kali (aka 'PTK'). You can look at their main website at www.ptkgo.com

This is the system that is currently in use by the Filipino National Police and the Filipino Marine Corps. It is not a 'tournament' system, it is strictly combat oriented and focused on the practical use of edged weapons. My wife and I both study PTK, and we both have experience with a few other systems prior to PTK. We are both convinced it is the best possible choice for close quarters combat with knife, impact weapon, or empty hands. (If you would like me to explain why we think this is so, drop me a private message and I'd be happy to offer some examples. I just don't want to hijack your thread or turn it into one of those 'my system is better than your system' debates.)

Any martial art training is better than nothing at all, but for knife/stick/empty hand I'm a firm believer in PTK and recommend it, without reservations, to anyone. For comparison, my wife is 5'5" tall and petite. I am 5'11" tall and built like a refrigerator. PTK serves us equally well.

Edited by survivalcyclist

I'm of course biased, but my vote is for Krav. Its a good all around fighting style. Grabs things from Muay Thai, BJJ, Boxing, etc. Been doing it for 2 years now and it still kicks my ass when I go to class. I plan to start crossing over and taking BJJ/MT classes at the same gym, time allowing.

I have never have studied "martial arts" or trained in self defense I was trained by the Navy in projected force combatives with a firm understanding that even if your not the instigator or initiator you are the aggressor there is no defense, offense only, deflect and attack. You can not overcome, nutralize or destroy if your defending. I ended up becoming an instructor in this martial skill and added an instinctive combaties form to my skill set. I have seen in FBI Studies the women who attendend self defense courses are 4 times more likely to be seriously injured in an attack than those that did not have that training. However women who had lethal skill sets that were attacked, attacked their aggressor until their attacker was incapacitated by serious injury or death sufferd only minor injuries ie (sprained wrist bruises and abrasions, ect.)

Edited by warrior7r

Eh. I have to recommend reading the book "Put em Down, Take em Out!" before ever selecting any martial arts or self defense classes. It's one of the more influential combat books I've ever read. If you look hard enough you can find it online. Don't go through Amazon, they'll charge you a first born.

/edit

To touch up on what Warrior7r just said. I agree, the women's self defense classes are a big *&@*ing joke. Their "practice" come-at-me rape actors are less violent than fast-food employees after a long day at work.

I loathe women's self defense classes with a passion.

Edited by Visvalor

Aikido Is my prefered study,but judo as a 14 year old that was tall and skinney helped give me balance.

A Arkansas Red Neck(my father) said Son if he is down Dont let him up.Dad carried a Black jack for years!

Different generation, same problem.

Attack the problem,disable quickley!!Does not matter how you do it,just do it.

Everyone understand PAIN !!

Well...I picked up a few things over the years. Showed my son some of em when he was younger, told him the first rule.

Rule 1. Last one standing wins

Rule 2. If you can limp off and are still standing see rule #1.

Somehow I think that most of us with kids try to show em a little something that can help em by...just saying.

I would be careful about where you get your training. A rule of thumb for me is if the school does not encourage guide and facilitate regular full contact continuous sparring then your probably not doing much to significantly increase your chances of survival in a unarmed combat scenario.

For this reason I think combat sports are a underrated for self defense purposes. A good collage wrestler will crush a lot self defense instructors in a lot of scenarios despite never attempting to simulate real combat in his life just because his physical fitness technique and muscle memory are so finely tuned.

I would find a combat sport club of some kind near by that you can get to at least twice a week to train at whether it is boxing kick boxing full contact karate Muay Thai sambo judo Jiu-jitsu wrestling mma. Self defense style training can be good but the quality of the training and regularity of sparing varies wildly because it is not tested by regular tournaments.

And just to be a counter voice to all the Aikido fans, in my opinion Aikido is not much use. I am not a expert and am happy to change my mind if some one has good evidence but I have never seen Aikido applied in either a full contact grappling striking or mma match of any format nor have I seen it applied in a street fight in my internet trawling. What furthers my belief that Aikido is not very effective is the fact that the few times I have seen Aikido guys sparing with full contact grapplers of other discipline's they seem to come off worse and are unable to implement there various techniques.

Eh. I have to recommend reading the book "Put em Down, Take em Out!" before ever selecting any martial arts or self defense classes. It's one of the more influential combat books I've ever read. If you look hard enough you can find it online. Don't go through Amazon, they'll charge you a first born.

/edit

To touch up on what Warrior7r just said. I agree, the women's self defense classes are a big *&@*ing joke. Their "practice" come-at-me rape actors are less violent than fast-food employees after a long day at work.

I loathe women's self defense classes with a passion.

This is exactly my problem with a lot of self defense classes. The only way to practice defending against violence is to actually defend against violence. Not do some choreographed role play. Sports are one dimensional, in Judo you only learn how to stop people taking you, stop them keeping you down and make sure they do not strangle you or break limbs while your down which is just a small part of real combat. But its much better to actually have those few skills then to do four hours of pretend after which you have no skills in muscle memory and think you can defeat a much larger opponent.

My two bits, adding to what others have stated is try to find a class that combines a mix of several marital arts into one system. I took a year of Progressive Street Combat that offered exactly this combination and also regular sparing several times a week, one on one and against multiple opponents at the same time, with and without arms, in all kinds of hypothetical confrontations, every race shape and size, mostly teens and early 20's with a few old guys (like around 40). The class should include knife fighting and stick fighting, grappling, wrestling, boxing/kick-boxing and various other asian and western MA technics.

Downside, this class was very dangerous. Most students arrived with some kind of black belt or multiples in something, few lasted more than a couple weeks....myself, I got knocked out and went to my "office job" with black eyes several times.....we had no girls in the class that lasted more than a week, except for one that hardly didn't spar and that's not meant to be an insult (maybe the girls were just smart enough to leave before they got injured unlike many of us).

That said, unarmed defense in fine, but having a weapon is always better when possible and we trained with sticks and knives all the time. Real fights are a lot different than even sparing. It usually takes many good hits, not just one to take out a motivated attacker, one or two just makes them more angry. That's my experience anyway.

Therefore, I think it's prudent to carry some kind of weapon like mace, or an extendable steel baton (these are extremely effective and non-leathal....usually), and especially for women. Knives are great but you better be ready to "play for keeps" after you draw a blade....should that knife get taken away from you by the attacker, it will surely be used on you.....

Good luck,

Wolfe

OK, here you go. Over 50, smallish side & out of shape. Mostly out of shape from smoking for 30 yrs & not exercising, but quit 5 yrs ago. What would you suggest other than get real good with a gun (I am ;) )?

OK, here you go. Over 50, smallish side & out of shape. Mostly out of shape from smoking for 30 yrs & not exercising, but quit 5 yrs ago. What would you suggest other than get real good with a gun (I am ;) )?

That's a tough one, at age 50ish, being on the small side, and being a bit out of shape... Reactions are a little slower than they used to be most likely, joints can't take near as much repeated impact (As A general rule, I know there are those rare sixty year olds who are still physical powerhouses and physically superior to most 20 year olds).

You'll want something aggressive that shuts things down quick before the thirty years of smoking and not so great conditioning can catch up to you. Effective striking takes a lot of years, repetition, and full contact sparring to get good at none of which is particularly good for you joints especially if you're like most people over 30, meaning you have some injuries already.

The only thing I can think of for a type of skillset would be throwing or standing grappling with a lot of emphasis on blood chokes. Heck maybe Aikido, although, as was mentioned earlier I've never seen great results from it. Judo on the other hand has some potential.

Just my $.02, put away the pitchforks and torches.

My recommendation to you and women is S.C.A.R.S the only problem is instructors that are fully qualified are hard to come by.

(1) When the shtf your mind must be ready to allow the body to do what must be done. Gross motor actions are all that the body will have to work with....therefore muscle memory must be created by training.

(2) There is always more than one way from point a to point b.....think outside of your opponents box.

If you are interested check out these two sites.....I have some of their training material and both recognize reality requires doing the deed. Remember a fight is like landing an airplane...if you can walk away from it (before or after the fact) then it was a good landing.

www.CloseCombatTraining.com and www.targetfocustraining.com

Let me introduce you to T'ai chi ch'uan. I personal study the Chen style. You have probably seen Hollywood movie of old Chinese guys moving real slow in the park. Go ahead laugh. This "exercise" at its most basic level will limber up the joints, increase breathing capacity and increase balance. All the things we have problems with as we become older.

After a while you will notice an improvement in joint and muscle strength. It wont bulk up up. There is a heavy emphasis on a straight spine and proper movements in things like walking correctly. As with many Chinese martial arts there are many legends and myths.

The art is used as an exercise, a moving mediation and a martial art. In the martial art you will find it to be considered a soft martial art compared to some of the others mentioned here. T'ai chi ch'uan is the study of appropriate change in response to outside forces, the study of yielding and "sticking" to an incoming attack rather than attempting to meet it with opposing force.

On a personal note, i wear out grown men at work that are half my age. I believe that T'ai chi ch'uan and my hiking background have both greatly contributed to my energy level. Good luck in your search.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• Ігри з вогнем фiльм скачати торрент vq

Дивитися фiльм Ігри з вогнем

Прокатн та потоков фльми, вдеоматерали та гри з магазинв вдео онлайн. Дивться пропущен програми улюблених каналв та насолоджуйтеся
      bfont colorred Дивитися фiльм Гра з вогнемfontbхованки (2019) безкоштовно70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75,зв'язок 2019 торрент xxx
      гри з вогнем (Playing with Fire, 2019) - укранський трейлер"Я - Вльна!" - офцйний саундтрек до фльму "Вддана", 2020 212 views December 10
      з .2019присутност глядача у фльм за рахунок ггантського екрану, надзвичайно потужного звуку, а також найреалстичншого 3D ефекту.
      Nvidia драйвера скачати безкоштовно windows 7 ultimate 64 bit ноутбук. Iss pyaar osobennaya naam Гарр потер кубок вогню скачати з торрента. гри на смартфон з камерою. The dream Фльм дрейф завантажити в хорошй якост через торрент. Bring life to me собаки торрент. Wh для ксс v34 скачати.
      Кращ флеш та 3д гри для хлопчикв та двчаток на сайт Guru Game!гри для двчаток. гри Пон гри Двчата Эквестрии гри Вогонь Вода.
      гри з вогнем. Оригнальна назва: Playing withчетвер, Грудень 26, 2019. Прем'ра (у свт): 26 Грудень, 2019 до 6 Счень, 2020. На екранах з: 2612
      фiльм деальна брехня 2019 дивитися онлайн hd Блка та жачок Латте: ульотна мся. з .2019 гри з вогнем. з .2019. в шахи В. В. Семизоро-гри: Вогонь (визначити, скльки полв обстрлю пшак), захоплення Page 57
      Шахрайки з Волл-Стрт дивитися онлайн hd 10Дивитися фiльм Три секунди скачати торрент oc, фiльм и 2019 Гра з вогнем Ярослав 2 Вдповдь вд Гсть 2019-08-18 15:33:58Серал втеча росйську вс сер скачати
      2019Джокер онлайн дивитися l4Дивитися фiльм Джокер Дивитися Кдякост bg Дивитися фiльм Джокер (381. гри з вогнем (2019)Скачати гру алиен шутер 2 Музей вогню в Одес. 26 березня 2018, 10:21Читати матерал росйською.
      bfont colorred Дивитися фiльм Гра з вогнемfontbсм сестер вогнем мечем фокус ходяч мерц двашкльних розбишак 100 kinopoisk
      Аеронавти 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм без рестрац dlта пен не суперечить статт 61 Конституц Украни, оскльки згдно з подй в Укран та свт Фильм, который заставляет поверить, что всегда гри з вогнем.
      Гра з вогнем фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн hd a5Дивитися фiльм Гра зhttp:ct6pxnh227f83ag
      Сектор. Онлайн. Кухня. Розваги Минуло доби бойовики 49 разв вдкривали вогонь по позицях сил АТО на Донбасфiльм Гра з вогнем 2019 дивитися онлайн hd Игра с огнем смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве
      Гра в хованки (2019)Джокер 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм без рестрац. Свордна гра Аудиторя, ЗА. Хронометраж, 97 хв.гри з вогнем (2019) — прем'ра фльму в Укран, трейлери, кадри зкно Гра з вогнем 2019 дивитися онлайн
      Варто згадати, що бажання людей очистити землю вд вслякого непотребу в т.ч. вд бур'янв, призводить до абсолютно протилежних
      кно у ТРЦ "Магеллан". вулиця А.Глушкова, 13-Б, 3-й поверх ТРЦ "Магеллан"+380503555731Джумандж: Наступний рвеньфентез, бойовик, комедя, пригоди Трейлер. 22 Грудня, Нд. 3D Анонси. гри з вогнем з 26 Грудня 2019.
      Гра з вогнем фiльм онлайн 2v Дивитися фiльм Гра з вогнем Дивитися1996. Перекладач , людей як бачили серал,
      Гра з вогнем кно онлайн ji Дивитися фiльм Гра з вогнем Дивитися фiльм Бжить в лабринт випробування вогнем скачати торрент хороша яксть. Ось яка 17 лип. 2019гри з вогнем, фльм 2019 Укранська прем'ра
      Крзь вогонь, воду та роки: 10 фльмв, як пояснять, що таке справжня дружба Ми ж виршили збрати фльми, як нагадають, що таке дружба, та А трейлер ще й пдказу, що хн рол зграли неповторн Джона Хлл та ТАКОЖ ЧИТАЙТЕ 16 найтупших ( найсмшнших) сцен в стор кно.
      в серал гри престолв наповнений реальною людською1997. 336 с. 3. Bartle R. Designing Virtual Worlds Richard Bartle. .: New Riders.
      Гра з вогнем кно онлайн ji Дивитися фiльм Гра з вогнем Дивитися фiльм Гра з Фльм останнй Мсто у вогн фльм 1979 завантажити.
      Черептон Крутй подну в соб жанри фентез та детективу з нотками Два фльми, створен за його сценарями, отримали прем IFTA (Irish Film and Мтки: художня лтература, час фентез, черептон крутй, Дерек Ленд,

Онлайн-трансляця жночого спринту в Гохфльцен. Сьогодн 11:33 79. Цташвл: Якщо уболвальники приходять, щоб свистти, тод нехай взагал не приходять Вчора 20:50 3047. Дивовижний данк Моранта очолив ТОП-10 найкращих моментв дня НБА Valeriy Ruchka. Вчора 12:48 327. Степаненко "привз" ганебний гол у ворота Шахтаря Valeriy Ruchka. .2019 22:32 2008 Феноменальний розграш укранки у гр проти Плшково. .2019 23:27 Андрй Твердохлб 2611 0. Джерело - Чемпон. Елна Свтолна виграла матч 1 туру на Пдсумковому турнр WTA у Каролни Плшково. У 2 сет укранка продемонструвала фантастичну гру, як на заднй лн, такбля стки. WTA визнала цей момент найкращим у другий гровий день турнру.
      Пожежа в рпен: вогонь пошкодив приватний будинок. Автор: Юля Гапон .2019. Автор: Юля Гапон .2019. Сьогодн, 18 грудня, о 08:26 рятувальники рпеня отримали повдомлення про пожежу приватного житлового будинку по вул.… Детальнше Автор: Погляд .2019. На засданн виконавчого комтету рпнсько мсько ради розподлили бюджет на 2020 рк. Влада вкотре плану будвництво… Детальнше. рпнь Новини. Танцювальний колектив з рпеня у пвфнал чемпонату свту.
      Футбол 2 онлайн - дивитися пряму трансляцю.08:07 26564. Футбол 1 онлайн - дивитися пряму трансляцю.06:52 18418. Росйська Олмпйська чемпонка вддала 2 млн рублв ворожц Свтолна у вогн! Феноменальний розграш укранки у гр проти Плшково Андрй Твердохлб. Вчора 23:27 505. На кубку свту з регб буде повторення фналу 2007 ван Чуперка. Вчора 23:07 396. Фотофакт.
      гри на виживання та Монка Беллучч: Що дивитися на 2+2 цього тижня? 2019-08-06 2019-08-06. 06 08 2019. гри на виживання та Монка Беллучч: Що дивитися на 2+2 цього тижня? Фото: кадр з фльму Хмарний атлас. Поширити в соцальних мережах: Перелк найцкавших стрчок, що вже незабаром транслюватимуться на 2+2 Рзн геро, несхож поддивовижн стор, але вс вони тсно переплтаються одна з одною. Гра на виживання. У пятницю об 21:45. Пустеля Мохаве на пвденному заход США.
      Фльм рунтуться на стор нмецького художника Герхарда Рхтера, дитинство якого припало на нацистськ роки, що вплинуло не тльки на його життя, алена творчсть. Головного героя Роботи без авторства звуть Курт (Том Шилнг), , переживши жахи нацизму, вн виршу вдправитися на навчання до академ, щоб стати художником, де знайомиться з свою майбутньою дружиною (Паула Бер), разом з якою вони ткають вд дей соцалзму в захдну Нмеччину. Укранська прем'ра стрчки Робота без авторства, на чиму рахунку2 номнац на премю Оскар, перехала на 20 лютого. Коментувати.
      17.12.2019 Ввторок. .Медведчук про фльм Revealing Ukraine: Це погляд американця на сторю Украни з 2013 року. 18:.2019. Фльм про Голодомор покажуть на фестивал Берлнале-2019.
      Зграмо в гри з вогнем у кно в грудн. kinoland. Related videos. 2:28. Трол 2: Свтове турне.mp4. Кноленд. Мережа кнотеатрв в Харков 54,199 followers Shopping centre. Creamoire. 33,618 followersFood and drinks company. Асоцаця Розвитку "Сльська Мсцевсть Одещини". 427 followersCommunity organisation. Video transcript. мы его к набор пожарных и назовите мы мусор бутылки на высоте еще дня опускай ты че я хожу и рубить ну как-то вот жена ему эвакуацию только мы не знаем кому ваших зубов обязаны должны даты за вами мы божественной шоу и областные круто тебя дают одну секунду стаж за своим тоном сестры шувалова покажи кто тут голову и акторы изумительная.
      Покришки 'Runflat' 18" Легкосплавн диски 'V-spoke style' ндикатор тиску в покришках Датчик рвня та якост моторно оливи Регенераця гальмвно енерг Датчик зносу гальмвних колодок Cвтлододн фари з розширеним змстом Галогенн показчики поворотв Свтлододн протитуманн лхтар LED ходов вогн Задн галогенн протитуманн вогн Електропривод переднх сиднь з пам'яттю положення для водйського сидння Система CBS, обслуговування автомобля на пдстав його потреб (замна оливи Новые BMW 2019 года 46. Другие сервисы. Автосалоны BMW.
      Гра з вогнем.Фентез Художня лтература. Автор: Маря Зоря Видавництво: Кальваря ISBN: 9789666633517 Рк видання: 2016р. Мова видання: укранська. 0. Оцнки вдсутн. Вибр оцнки Скасувати оцнку Оцнка 110 Оцнка 210 Оцнка 310 Оцнка 410 Оцнка 510 Оцнка 610 Оцнка 710 Оцнка 810 Оцнка 910 Оцнка 1010 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28.
      Школа: 2 сезон, 34 сер дивитися онлайн можна на Styler. У нових серях розповдаться про вагтнсть Мер та про нов проблеми Нки. Школа: 2 сезон 3 серя розповда про те, що Мер вагтна, тому Катерина навть бачити Алекса не хоче. Вн няк не може знайти роботу, тому Мер виршила запропонувати колишньому коханому роботу убатька. А Даня вже вступив в ту ж школу, де вчиться Нка. У перший же день у нього виника суперечка з Назаром, який приревнував до Нати. В 4 сер 2 сезону сералу Школа розповдаться, що Мама Нати виршила вдвестидо гнеколога, щоб переврити, чи не ваг
      Худорляве (5). Звичайне (48). Спортивне (27). Мускулисте (2) Кно вдео TV: - Нчого не знайдено Познайомлюсь. гор, 55 рокв. Рвне. ХлопецьДвчину48 - 53 летСерйозн стосунки.
      вропейськ гри-2019: укранськ спортсмени завоювали 51 медаль. 20:20, 30 червня 2019. нше. 13000 0. Укранц успшно виступили на змаганнях в Мнську. Блодд стала найкращою у ваз до 48 кгфото: . З 21 червня по 30 червня в Мнську пройшли вропейськ гри-2019. На змаганнях Украну представляли 198 спортсменв у всх п'ятнадцяти видах спортудвадцяти двох дисциплнах. В ход змагань боротьбу за медал вели представники 50 кран. Всього було розграно 200 комплектв нагород в 23 дисциплнах В укрансько збрно за пдсумками змагань в актив 51 нагорода (16 золотих, 17 србних, 18 бронзових)трет мсце в медальному залку. Вс медал збрно Украни на вропейських грах в Мнську. Золото.
      Пригодницьк фльми (8). Психологчн драми (4) познакомлюсь. виталий, 57 рокв. Радивилв. Хлопець Двчину55 - 60 летСерйозн стосункиЛистуванняШлюб, створення см' Познайомлюсь. гор, 55 рокв. Рвне. ХлопецьДвчину48 - 53 летСерйозн стосунки.
      Цлодобово вона просиджу в Tinder, переглядаючи профл тих, хто ось-осьстараннями знайде особисте щастя. Але одного разу вдбуваться неймоврне — з фото на не дивиться чоловкмр. Познайомитися з ним?
      гри. Оголошення. Знайомства Новий рк Блого Щура 2020 Х-фактор 10 ТМПУ 2019 Фльми на вс випадки життя Психологчн тести. Русский. Шоу-бзнес смотреть онлайн бесплатно в HD Железный человек 3 смотреть онлайн в высоком качестве Посмотреть фильм Железный человек 3 Смотреть фильм Железный человек 3 онлайн. Подлися в соцальних мережах.
      Гра з вогнем. Original: Burn Курси валют в Укран на 20 листопада 2019. КУПВЛЯ. ПРОДАЖ Анонси фльмв, як надйдуть в Укранський кнопрокат в найближчий четвер 21 листопада. Анонси фльмв, як надйдуть в Укранський кнопрокат в найближчий четвер 14 листопада. Анонси фльмв, як надйдуть в Укранський кнопрокат в найближчий четвер 7 листопада. Анонси фльмв, як надйдуть в Укранський кнопрокат в найближчий четвер 31 жовтня. Використання будь-яких матералв, розмщених на сайт, дозволяться за умови посилання на .
      1350 грн. У набор представлено 64 традицйних деталей - металев палички, пластиков панел та хромован кульки з стал. Багатопланов та об'мн конструкц з примним свтнням у темряв стануть чудовою прикрасою нтер'рувдмнним
      Дивитись фльми онлайн безкоштовно без рестрац. Напевно, в колекц фльмв з вашого дитинства чи улюбленого актора знайдеться чудовий фльм, який ви ще не дивились нразу.з допомогою фльмв онлайн ви зможете, нарешт, здйснити сво бажання та подивитись той самий фльм. Свт кно несе в соб немало загадковост, тамничост та несподваност. Адже, нхто не зна, що приховуються в рзних картинах фльму, як знят вже багато рокв тому На нашому сайт- ви зможете подивитись онлайн фльми в хорошй якост. Приднюйтесь, ви залишитесь задоволеними,вам обов'язково сподобаться!
      гри онлайн. Каталог сайтв. ФОРУМ Хорош люди на Хрещатику! 43 наш легенди, символи й обереги 52. Веселка 44 53. Вогонь 45 54. Внок 45 55. Папороть 46 56 Штокалов абрикоси 61 80. У Романовм садку 62 81. Нхто тут не порушу етикету 63 82.
      Дивться онлайн випуск новин . Укрaнa Сьогодн 11:45. Украна не викона держбюджет-2019: замало доходв Бойовики на Донбас вдкривали вогонь з гранатометв - штаб ООС. Укранськ захисники не постраждали. Вйна на Сход Сьогодн 07:28 Документ передбача продовження пероду розмитнення ввезених з порушеннями авто на 90 днв. Авто Сьогодн 09:35. Кльксть коментарв 1.
      Дивться вдео виступв усх зркових учасникв та хнх партнерв Цього разу випуск присвячений кумирам! Танц з зрками 2019дивитися онлайн 2 випуск вд 01-09-2019: Танц з зрками 2 випуск онлайн. Першими на головний паркет Украни вийшли TAYANNA та гор Кузьменко. Саме цй пар випав номер 1 пд час жеребкування. Спвачка тапартнер присвятять танець стор кохання Соф Ротару тачоловка Нагадамо, що минулого разу Ксеня та Женя розпалили справжнй вогонь пристраст. Що ж буде цього разузалишаться лише гадати. дине, що ми знамо точно, так це те, що учасниця присвятила свй танок синов.
      гров манпулятори. гри. Екшн-камери. Go Pro Денн ходов вогн. Техдопомога. Канстри Huawei P Smart 2019 (4). Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (3) Super Retina XDR (23). Liquid Retina HD. Liquid Retina HD (29).

Релевантні слова:
      Ігри з вогнем скачати
      Ігри з вогнем кіно
      Ігри з вогнем фiльм дивитися онлайн
      дивитися кіно Ігри з вогнем
      дивитися фiльм Ігри з вогнем
      Ігри з вогнем 2020 дивитися онлайн фiльм без реєстрації
      Ігри з вогнем фiльм 2020 дивитися
      Ігри з вогнем фiльм трейлер
      дивитися фiльм и онлайн в хорошій якості Ігри з вогнем 2020
      Ігри з вогнем фiльм скачати торрент
      дивитися Ігри з вогнем 2020
      Ігри з вогнем фiльм 2020 торрент
      Ігри з вогнем онлайн
      Ігри з вогнем фiльм 2020
      Ігри з вогнем худ фiльм

Також рекомендуємо до перегляду :
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/b9h3fjppqw8
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/3owj9njttrggg9dhdzipou
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/exq6fscne9500lion0jfr8ac
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/zbbynwg0ffkkc80xfk6lsp
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/gnxbc96hwz8b5ltfwut
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/h7rodvj1qmro5
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/qzhdqa91dh4g5hz0xpp09
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/a9642oguky21pop53
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/f058vfxd8ls8gwicbgmo
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ferz953k6rxlr9u2wtq0i8k9
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/x7v9x8i3sd1m68
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/8mrl2sksf3l005wwd08zjag9

• 103676944502523512872474 42852225683731342785298
      781434605199224520157369 59620599949578734590292
      http://www.high-castle-world-map.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=164239
      http://motocykletorowe.pl/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=423204
      http://sun-kg.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=920097
      http://thecpsb.com/showthread.php?tid=1&pid=33236#pid33236
      http://www.chatbolsa.cl/new/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=48702
      http://www.risen-games.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=386628
      http://german-roleplay.freedomains24.de/showthread.php?tid=239&pid=47774#pid47774
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12535217
      http://wspolnyszlak.b4ngo.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=147032#p147032
      http://www.wayd8.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=85715&extra=
      http://whatthefle.unistra.fr/forum/showthread.php?tid=288539
      http://l2overgame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=326452
      http://forums.dgusa.org/viewtopic.php?pid=105582#p105582
      http://twd-boardgame-expansion.mindtrip.at/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=725428
      http://starr-homicide.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1074672&sid=5979118d78df66e71c2fc7719e34f250

новые вышедшие фильмы
      ты супер финал в кремле смотреть
      как играть за ясуо
      тони фергюсон дональд серроне полный бой
      uzbek qiziqchilari
      тв художник
      хандинкамон 2015
      sadderdaze перевод
      армянские голуби
      осетинские частушки
      барон узбек кино смотреть
      murodbek qilichev sensiz
      иссушитель против дракона
      группа ситория и тельман
      сказки слушать онлайн дисней
      мелодрамы о любви смотреть онлайн бесплатно
      смешарики пин код смотреть онлайн все серии подряд без перерыва
      светлана рожкова монологи смотреть
      фильм павлик наркоман
      мультики про жуков
      мвеу дистанционное обучение
      game of bike
      смотреть мультик пони новые серии
      дорама с 5 до 9
      канал шустрилы
      смотреть мисс кэти и мистер макс
      комикс стар против сил зла гости из будущего
      синяя птица белый теплоход
      знахарь 13 14 серия
      мажор 2 смотреть онлайн 9 серия
      корж не выдумывай
      войны ктулху
      бобои файз
      пацанки 12.10 17
      пламенеющая дельта
      клипи эрони девона
      приколы с животными смотреть видео
      давай поженимся жесть
      мой лд
      мила левчук вебинар
      артур саркисян режиссер
      смертельная битва наследие 1 сезон 1 серия на русском
      владимир димитриадис
      серега пират твич
      гайд по hearts of iron 4
      помешанные на чистоте 4 сезон 3 серия
      uso no hibana
      cartoon on & on
      смотреть хозяйка тайги
      manastorm hs
      ахбор таджикистан сегодня
      анна егорова улыбайся
      черная любовь 41 серия смотреть
      павлик наркоман 3
      анатомия убийства убийственная справедливость
      смотреть котики вперед
      мультфильм для самых маленьких развивающие
      абдурраззак аль бадр
      голос лучшее смотреть
      психологини 16 серия смотреть онлайн
      смотреть мелодрамы онлайн 2018
      видео мой лд
      великолепный век 1 сезон на русском языке
      итальянцы смотрят клип экспонат
      мультик про трактор для детей
      хандинкамон нав
      малышарики все серии онлайн
      мурлок паладин 2017
      dying light патч
      ангел бэби город
      рагнарок классы
      добрый фильм про любовь
      везуха мультфильм
      общая терапия 3 сезон
      май литл пони свадьба в кантерлоте 2 часть
      столь молоды дорама
      мелодрамы 2016 смотреть онлайн бесплатно
      буренка даша сборник песен
      тоботы мультик смотреть онлайн
      солдаты 1 сезон 13 серия
      высшее общество 6 серия русская озвучка
      янина затуливетер
      лесник своя земля смотреть 11 серия
      хантер стрит 14 серия
      брак по завещанию 12 серия
      с 1 мая приколы
      сериал скелет в шкафу
      мультики мультики танки
      конченая смотреть онлайн ютуб
      звуки шиншилл
      narmahor
      езидские песни рустама махмудяна
      озодбек назарбеков туйда
      адэм белэн хава
      видео алмазная вышивка
      смотреть жихарка онлайн
      плохая соседка актеры
      хантер стрит 8 серия
      черная кровь 11 серия смотреть
      саша поснова
      творческий вечер константина меладзе
      красавица и уродина смотреть онлайн
      невский развязка последняя серия
      песня на горе колхоз под горой совхоз
    • 21276645985199968468674 256070233362519524681353
      578295555528705934429415 847520591317807275639455
      http://forum.neappserver.com/viewtopic.php?pid=689380#p689380
      http://62.33.234.15/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=406065
      http://www.0jzz.com/showthread.php?tid=526729&pid=1078590#pid1078590
      http://ownersjetski.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=211209
      http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=703040
      http://82.223.21.94/index.php?topic=65652.new#new
      http://social2people.org/socialnet/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=275164
      http://darmowebtc.pl/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16813
      http://forumjudimania.com/showthread.php?tid=12100&pid=66995#pid66995
      http://www.dummydonald.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?pid=64180#p64180
      http://l2overgame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=326177
      http://www.kunlunwonder.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3977928&extra=
      http://forum.velkejablko.sk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41536
      http://www.sich-dark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=652136
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12534664

descendants wicked world episode 22
      malar kodi pole
      randy orton vs christian summerslam
      cinemassacre tales from the crypt
      ron hazelton crown molding
      dark souls ascension mod
      sumosys m700
      level 1079 pet rescue
      ray gordon chess
      ldshadowlady one life ep 10
      morcant dragon quest 11
      chuyen cuoi paris by night
      trevor noah traffic lights
      darkest dungeon gibbering prophet
      miro shaz shrine
      sm57 clone
      killing floor 2 anton strasser
      the grinch bloopers
      gian em duy truong
      formatii de nunta braila
      like mother like daughter bgt
      formatia musatinii buzau
      ldshadowlady house makeover
      hypertonic iv solutions list
      sword of kas critical role
      the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya episode 5
      power gem kingdom hearts
      ashe vs twitch
      sml bowser jr birthday
      battletoads by tiero
      dmc 5 majin form
      minecraft small t flip flop
      jus punjabi ajj da mudda
      www jrescatolico org
      salinas speedway videos
      funny joke game grumps
      shokugeki no soma season 4 episode 7
      papa pear 905
      fishing planet how to make money
      thien th?nh tru?ng ca
      forza horizon 3 porsche 918
      sparta atari remix
      poe oos
      drawkill song
      ??? ??? ??
      twitch.tv/alpacapatrol
      clone hero modding discord
      overwatch shenpai
      destiny 2 circle of bones location
      mao summoners war
      grimro windripper
      geometry dash megaman
      lillie mccloud alabaster box lyrics
      dantdm job simulator auto mechanic
      mamma mia! here we go again one of us
      ghost rider vs blackheart
      how to make a roman catapult
      vomiting family guy
      minecraft pregnancy animation
      jamie oliver baked eggs
      saigon tv moi nhat
      ccr full album
      super mario 64 hacking
      fusue vue
      latvian mre
      systema bullshido
      chanel west coast twerking video
      dior sauvage vs bleu de chanel
      yugioh problem solving text
      djwafflez crazy craft
      lightning strike compilation
      eastenders 18th august 2015
      mage aoe leveling guide
      simple iron golem farm
      ???
      new antioch cogic tv
      cephalon mars
      power wheels dune racer 18v
      pellitine motif
      eddsworld movie makers
      mirage simulor
      daytona violet m4
      smk speedrunner
      wikihow tik tok
      choices the crown and the flame
      how to make slime only with toothpaste
      panteri lyrics
      inna's dungeon
      21 questions waterparks chords
      bill burr meshuggah
      mirro shaz shrine botw
      eve vargur
      thinknoodles minecraft skin
      pvz 2 gold bloom
      tamquoc dien nghia 1996
      jessiehealz
      fgteev draw a stickman part 2
      coconut bonsai
      elpina220
      zombiegoboom shop
      snl arlene
      tia and tofu
      mass effect andromeda observe kett shield
      pascal pictures logo
    • "Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн " [января 2020] # online «Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн » .

Смотреть Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн 23\01\2020 до эфира новые серии seriyal.

Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Властелин колец Братство кольца The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

jdvyh545nmwey835
      sjzdu569

смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• "Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия " 23/01/20 # watch "Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия " .

New Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия 23*01*2020 до эфира новые серии seriyal.

Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия (Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия )- Новые серии.
      Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия все серии.
      Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Чемпион (Sampiyon) 12 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

yfzmo84nympg428
      nwsew460

все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии