Sign in to follow this  
TheDefaultHuman

"They" will be weeded out..........

Forgive me if this is in the wrong category but I try not too have too many threads in one as I have been posting a lot lol, and it seems relatively fit for this category.

There are many types of people, but (as my motto says) have you noticed the difference between todays people and 60 years ago? I look back at shows from the 60's and other media from back then, and back then (especially before 1930) it seems as if people just simply had common sense. Before it was survival of the fittest, but ever since the great depression, and since a few other events have taken place, the government now PAYS people that are stupid. Please don't think I'm going to a whole genocide/hitler thing or anything, but I really think that if someone is stupid enough to NOT know how to raise there kids, or change a diaper, or get a job, then they SHOULDN'T BE HAVING KIDS. The government spends YOUR taxpayers money to support poor people, which is okay, I myself use that money too buy food and many other necessities. But what isn't okay is when the government uses YOUR money too support a family that doesn't work, claims disability when they really could be working, has multiple kids, doesn't raise them right, causes problems in general, and is stupid as a brick in general.

Right now I am slightly aggravated because I see an economic crises, everyone is going to have to accept a lower standard of life, because 15% of the nation is on food stamps, while close too it is unemployed, and many people can claim disability. Basically its "Take from society because your dumb, lazy, or just an ass". My family is on foodstamps and disability, although it was hard to get both. Before we lived on $400 a month + foodstamps to pay rent, electricity, gas, internet, and buy toilet paper, etc... my christmas? Candy and soda because thats all my mom could get me, toys costed money which we didn't have. Meanwhile I see a fat guy (not mad at him because hes overweight, thats definately not why im mad at him) use his disability money to buy a plasma screen for himself while eating cheetos and drinking soda. It came up in conversation one day when my mom talked too him, he said "Yeah, haha, they gave me disability because I said some crap about how I'm overweight and can't walk properly". Meanwhile while my mom has fibromialgsia we have too wait 2 years for a disability hearing to "Maybe" get disability.

Sorry if it seems like a rant, but my point is stupid people, and lazy people make up for half of the people that use foodstamps and get disability.

Meanwhile they are having 5 kids at a time, and 4/5 of those kids will probably be on foodstamps and disablity or become a criminal because there not raised properly or just carry genetics that make them dumb. Again I really am not trying to sound like Hitler here, but when a stupid person and a stupid person have a kid (As said by Carlos Mencia) the kid is going to be stupid. Now when they have 5 kids, and them kids have 5 kids, it becomes a problem. This has been happening for a while now.

Another thing that is really stupid is our government fights in favor of stupid people sometimes. Oh I spilled coffee on myself, it was hot (Ya think?) so let me sue Mcdonalds for 6.2 Million dollars. Oh I stuck my hand under a lawn mower and lost a few fingers, now I sue for 7m dollars and now every lawn mower has too say the obvious "Don't stick hands under lawn mower".

Survival of the fittest, buh bye, greedy stupid people are now thriving instead of the smart and nice people.

The only problem with this is the fact that its making america collapse, and they will be filtered out.

You see, in my 8 or so years of excessive possibly compulsive researching of why things are the way they are, I have found out this.

That nature has a way of doing things, that makes things right in the end.

When humanity grows and expands too fast, with no natural predators, the effects of global warming cause massive storms to take over and invite the next ice age too come early. Thus destroying most of our population (of 7,000,000,000 people).

When the stupid people claim all this money they dont rightfully deserve, it brings everyone else down, and then causes an economic collapse which will result in people starving and dieing or an invasion of our country to someone who can better lead it (we owe China, and we can't pay them back yet, they will break out kneecaps in the most political way they can). Don't get me wrong, I love America, well actually I love what America was founded on, I HATE what it is today, a bunch of corrupt politicians and an increasingly growing naiive population.

Luckily for us we are preppers, and if your smart enough to prep your smart enough that you should have the right to survive and support a family.

The dumb people will die off, as will the smart people, because while the survival of the fittest can be delayed, it can't be stopped. Nature will find a way to kill who doesn't deserve too be here, whether it be harsh or not.

Also, forgive me if this sounds harsh, but I don't know how else too word it.

Edited by TheDefaultHuman

DefaultHuman,

Sometimes we all need to rant a bit. That said, telling folks they have no right to have children is beginning to get awfully close the the edge of a cliff. I believe it was Alexander Tytler who said in 1787" A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. " That quote (or words very similar) has been repeated by several famous folks. Part of the reason that the US is a Republic and NOT a democracy is so that the rule of law and the constitution will protect us from such foolishness. Eventually, if those that don't work continue to vote themselves "Largess from the public weal" then the US will go bankrupt. It is not about too many people, it is about a government trying to ensure equal outcomes instead of equal opportunity.

Be careful about quoting "science" like it is some kind of revealed truth. That is the same problem with calling SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the US) decisions "settled law". Were that true the Dred Scott decision would have ensured that slavery never ended.

I never underestimate the ability of human beings as a group to do stupid things but getting involved in political discussions is not a good idea. It causes needless distractions from the issues of prepping. Politics are of course part of human nature but we are not a political site. We are all aware that the progressive who believes that "they" will take care of them have a very poor Plan A but that doesn't mean that political discussions will contribute to our preparations.

Edited by Capt Bart

You make some good points Human, and I understand how you feel. There are a lot of stupid people who just take and do not give back to society in any way.

However, I think that the problem lies in HOW they are getting away with being stupid. If it was harder to get social security benefits, we might not have this problem.

Devil's Advocate: if it is too harshly enforced, some people who do need it might not be able to get it.

Back to me: Let's just agree that there are problems in some parts of the system; when SHTF some people will be worse off than others for various reasons and stay away from a political discussion (nobody likes those).

What is needed is a way to VERIFY that those that need help are the ones that are receiving it. Although there are plenty of people that are milking the system, it wouldn't be possible if not for the help of some (I say some as to not generalize) lawyers and law makers.

Yeah, we need reform, and until ALL understand that everyone will have to suffer a little, it will continue. I don't expect to see it change in any way shape or form.....at least in my life time.

Yeah I kind of see what your saying. if you want you can delete the post, I read it over a few hours later and can totally see how it could be offensive to someone.

DefaultHuman,

As I said, we all need to vent at times. This thread by its nature is going to be somewhat political and I don't want to keep folks from sharing. We do have political problems, not just here but in the whole world. My personal bias is that the government should never do what we should do for ourselves. The idea that some government clown (like me - I'm a GS-13) knows better how you should live your life than you do, just because he works for the government, is at best misguided and at worse plain stupid. Why people think that working for the government makes you smarter is beyond me. Obviously they've never dealt with the VA or Social Security or FEMA or TSA.

In any event, I don't want to keep people from posting, I just want to encourage reasoned response as opposed to letting your emotions take control. I, too, get angry but if I respond that way, "they" win.

CCSir,

The problem the government has is that it is required to treat all people equally. That is why you find things like pineapple borer worm inspectors in places like Chicago. They only exist in Hawaii but every state needs its own inspector. This inability to treat people differently is why we have so many cases of one agency directly contradicting another. Before Social Security, family, churches and other charities cared for the folks with a true need. Once the government became involved it became an entitlement that you owed me. That is a very bad attitude for a society to have. It leads, ultimately, to the destruction of that society. Just as the Roman emperor's tried to control the people with "bread and circuses'" our current ruling "elites" try to buy votes with entitlements. Their problem is we have hit a financial wall, worldwide. This usually (from a historical perspective) ends in war. You can only borrow from the future for so long and then the bills come due.

"We have met the enemy and he is us?" So long as "we" as the collective electorate continue to vote in the same politicians that offer no solutions, then it is hard not to blame us. The system is what it is. If there are procedures to allow undeserving people to get public assistance then people are going to use it. Heard a story just this week of three ladies getting ice cream at Baskins-Robbins, paying for it with their food stamp debit card, then leaving in a Hummer H2. How can this be? If we could just clean up the waste and fraud in government none of us would have to pay the kinds of taxes we do. That and we need to stand up and tell a politician to his face what is not right. Here in MS the outgoing Gov is trying to tinker with the state employee retirement system. My local senator calls to ask me my thoughts I and told him what we want is the same higher value retirement system the legislature voted for themselves. He hung up. Watch how you vote and don't be afraid to tell those people asking for your vote.

Last I checked, we fought the War for Independence, not the war for Democrats, or Republicans. Two parties evolved, they didn't just appear. (pardon the SHORT rant forthcoming) Why can't the two parties that hold control of our government just work in the frickin gray? Why does it have to be so black and white? why do they filibuster, backdoor, berate, veto, and ritualistically D-beat each other for the cameras? Sometimes I think we elected a bunch of teenagers to office, and let them have the keys to the car, and the liquor cabinet. (rant complete) Maybe we can fix the system, maybe we can't. One thing we can do, is prepare. Another we can do is vote. if we are prepared, and vocal, i think that we should be able to keep too much ugliness from happening.

Dang, Mike, took the words rght away from me, except I have met teenagers with more sense and self control than these goofs we keep electing. I would say their development stopped somewhere around age two or so, because they sure as heck have not learned to play well with others. They see sober, grown up decisions as a photo op and a chance to grand stand. Also, the constant pandering to what they think the donors want (not their constituents, but the deep pockets that keep buying them airtime) just makes me ill. What happened to statesmenship? Now all he hae to choose from each election are a pair of clowns I would not trust to valet my car, but less steer the wheel of this country. Sorry, ther goes my rant. I'll take my medicine now.