Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

military blanket.

I even got my turban and cut broomsticks down, painted them and taped them to a vest for our "after hours" forays....

well i had better start ticking the g.friend off so i'll know for sure i'll be up late on the computer. :P

Edited by ricksconnected

well i had better star ticking the g.friend off so i'll know for sure i'll be up late on the computer. :P

LMAO.... Yeah, if they trace me now they'll scare the bejeezus out of my Mom kicking in her front door....lol. Spending the night here before my "big day" tomorrow. My sister is keeping the curtain climber for me and she lives a couple miles away. I figure I better have some fun tonight, then I will have all my humor out and just the serious side left for tomorrow...lol

LMAO.... Yeah, if they trace me now they'll scare the bejeezus out of my Mom kicking in her front door....lol. Spending the night here before my "big day" tomorrow. My sister is keeping the curtain climber for me and she lives a couple miles away. I figure I better have some fun tonight, then I will have all my humor out and just the serious side left for tomorrow...lol

oh i cant do it. i have humor even in the most serious of times. great for defense.

remind me sometime to tell you about one of my best friends funeral when we were teens.

Back to the post...WOOLITE...cold water..hang out side in any weather(DRY)..Ok so where do we send the cash to to get your Butt out of trouble??

If its has anything to do with CID I will come in person..I got a bone to pick with that BUNCH of !@$^**^%

I carry a nice piece of seasoned West by God OAK.

oops now Im stealing thread..

Back to the post...WOOLITE...cold water..hang out side in any weather(DRY)..Ok so where do we send the cash to to get your Butt out of trouble??

If its has anything to do with CID I will come in person..I got a bone to pick with that BUNCH of !@$^**^%

Matt, Thanks. I'm not sure who all it will involve but I know we will be having a very heart felt discussion about "it" tomorrow...lol. I have to go for the night, youngun woke up screaming (unfamiliar surroundings). Goodnight and God Bless. Talk to y'all tomorrow.... errrrr... later today.

ya they usually dry the next day..biggest prob is if yer washer aint heavyduty enough, it may unbalance from the weight, and not spin the water out which is okay if you hang it outside..

..Ok so where do we send the cash to to get your Butt out of trouble??

It was almost a waste of my time. They said they'd look into part of it and the other part they didn't want involved in.