Sign in to follow this  
shadowplyr

hand gun questions

so i am looking at buying my first handgun, mostly as a side arm to carry on me at all times when i have to bug out or if i am hiking or whatever. i was looking at a few options and was wondering your thoughts on them.

first off is the walther p99 9mil this is probably the one i am most excited about

then the glock 27 40 s&w

or the Smith & Wesson 15 + 1 Round 40 S&W/Ambidextrous Safety/4.25

any thoughts out there on any of these?

Shadowplyr

if your familiar with automatics fine the walther p99 sucks the slide release is next to non existant

it has dissimilar operating releases and such as to make you retarded in using any another pistol.

had one and got rid of it James Bond had to use it it was issued.

I would almost rather have a Saturday night special in a crappy caliber.

I have owned all the way out guns and my advice keep it simple.

if you have to have a semi auto a Glock is it because there are more accessories and mags all fit

so you have choices of holsters and sights drop in trigger jobs etc parts parts parts

I do not care for them but I know one thing they work and they have no safety so keep children away

PERIOD {they have a safety but its is a trigger safety read about it}

but they are tough I would get a grip condom I have found they move around with out one

so you have to keep adjusting your grip.

one more positive is most police and many other agencies use them and look in any catalog Glock

has pages of customizing parts as well as add on's S&W does not and a used Glock can be had

at a reasonable price.

my preference on caliber is 9MM because it is NATO standard and common as grass

a couple of years back people were having a hard time finding ammo especially 40 S&W

9MM was hard to find but it was available in high price or specialty ammo

in TEOTWAWKI or any number of events causing disruption of deliveries of ammo or

other you need a good stock of at least 1K and 5 mags as mags are 95% of the problem

in an auto pistol.

9MM is a double tap {2 quick shots } caliber and as far as defensive ammo gold dot, hydro shok, and

Hornaday TAP and a few others...

but I trained that way for all calibers so it is a moot point shoot till they quit twitching and still keep your

eye on them as nothing is a sure thing IMHO.

smith & wesson are great but mags are not interchangeable and accessories are non existent

or harder to find

IMHO

Edited by juzcallmesnake

I had a .38 special for starters, nice revolver. Next step up was a S&W, the .40 Sigma VE. Nice entry level S&W semi at a good price ($250-300). Woulda shoulda got a 9mm instead of a .40 because ammo is way cheaper. The S&W doesn't have a safety either, just a long trigger pull, takes a while to get used to. It had me anticipating the shot and my first few mags were low on the target. Hopefully you've got a good range near you that will let you rent/test sidearms before you buy.

Shadow.

Not sure of your familiarity of hand guns. A good basic class on handgun safety would be advised. Plan to shoot monthly to build skills.

The glock 27 is a sub compact and good for concealed carry. Shoots well if your hands are not big. The 23 is the compact will fit better if your hands are larger. Both are good solid handguns with a proven history

The S&W in a full sized hand gun. The M&P models have a deeper dove tail and are great to shoot. Feels like a nice 1911 in the hand. It can be large and heavy for an all day carry especially for smaller guys.

Cant speak to the Walther but you may want to compare it to the many Glock 9 mil.s

If you have a local shooting range, ask them if they rent the gun your are considering. Shooting a gun can tell you if you will like the feel. If you don't like the way it shoots then you wont practice and you wont carry either. That can be a waste of money.

Not familiar with the walthers either. But judging by your post you are looking to get into handguns and firearms. So this first purchase will be the first of many. Just get something that strikes your eye. From there you will learn what features you need in your next purchase. Just have fun shooting and building your collection.

so i am looking at buying my first handgun, mostly as a side arm to carry on me at all times when i have to bug out or if i am hiking or whatever. i was looking at a few options and was wondering your thoughts on them.

first off is the walther p99 9mil this is probably the one i am most excited about

then the glock 27 40 s&w

or the Smith & Wesson 15 + 1 Round 40 S&W/Ambidextrous Safety/4.25

any thoughts out there on any of these?

Shadowplyr,

If you've read any of my stuff you know I'm not particularly shy about what I think. Before you spend money on a sidearm, or any weapon for that matter, define the mission the weapon is to fulfill. Is it a walk in the woods gun in bear country? I'd say a .357 Mag revolver minimum. It can carry .38 specials around the house but out in the tall and uncut, load it up with .357 Mag. Ruger makes some of the best. Smith's are good but you pay extra for the name and I won't do that.

NOTA BENE:

Pistols are semi-automatic, magazine fed firearms. Revolvers are fed from a drum that turns with each trigger pull/cocking action. There are some exceptions (single shot pistols) but for our discussion this is true.

Deep cover? That's probably a pocket 9mm. Kel Tec, Ruger or Glock is there. Actually, if you're looking at a variety of guns, perhaps in various calibers, in your future, Glock is a good line to look at. I'm a 1911 bigot but Glock has everything from sub-compacts to full size, double stack mags in all the calibers. I am a HUGE advocate (OK, fanatic about it) that all of your immediate action weapons MUST function exactly alike. The Glock line fits that requirement. I don't own Ruger pistols because, while I enjoy shooting them, the safety works opposite the safety on my 1911. Going the wrong way with the safety when it is for score can, as history has shown, be fatal.

Platform is the LAST thing to consider. Mission and shooter's skill first. A pistol is much more difficult to be proficient with than a revolver. Revolvers do not stove pipe. If a round goes click instead of bang the immediate action is "pull the trigger again". While one can jam, it is extremely rare and usually involves badly done hand loads.

If a pistol fails to fire, then there is the "TIRR" drill of "Tap, Invert,Rack, Ready" ( http://www.sabergroup.com/tirr_clear_drill.htm ). Now, do that with one hand (yes, it can be done using furniture or other body surfaces - NOT EASILY). Now do that with your weak hand. When you can clear a malfunction, with your weak hand, and one handed, THEN you are a proficient pistol shooter. I am not comfortable that I am good enough yet with my weak hand to call myself proficient. I carry pistols for concealment but when I can, I have a revolver.

Find a range where you can rent guns. Rent what you are thinking of buying and see if you like it. Get something you don't like and you won't want to shoot it so you won't practice. Don't practice and you are more dangerous to yourself than the bad guys. Compacts have a whole additional set of problems with the slide being so small and stiff that, very often, part of the shooter's hand gets in front of the barrel while racking the slide. That is a good way to lose body parts.

All of the guns you mentioned have great reputations but Snake has a valid point. If you get a gun like the Walther that has a unique safety, you are committing to that system for ALL of your immediate action weapons. Remember, when TSHTF at oh-dark-thirty in your living room, kiss all your fine motor skills good-by. Only the most ingrained muscle memory will remain and that takes PRACTICE. The Glock has no manual safety, it is like a revolver in that respect. Pistols are subject to 'limp wristing' - the shooter allows the recoil to move the pistol enough that the slide doesn't go all the way back and the gun 'stovepipes' the spent round. This is especially common in pocket pistols - happened to me at the range and surprised the heck out of me; I'm vain enough after 5 decades of shooting to think that if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Revolvers just don't care, limp wrist and it STILL revolves!

Guess I am a strong advocate of revolvers for folks just starting or who don't get as much range time as they'd like (which probably should be all of us).

Just my not so humble opinion, but you did ask!

Shadowplyr,

If you've read any of my stuff you know I'm not particularly shy about what I think. Before you spend money on a sidearm, or any weapon for that matter, define the mission the weapon is to fulfill. Is it a walk in the woods gun in bear country? I'd say a .357 Mag revolver minimum. It can carry .38 specials around the house but out in the tall and uncut, load it up with .357 Mag. Ruger makes some of the best. Smith's are good but you pay extra for the name and I won't do that.

NOTA BENE:

Pistols are semi-automatic, magazine fed firearms. Revolvers are fed from a drum that turns with each trigger pull/cocking action. There are some exceptions (single shot pistols) but for our discussion this is true.

Deep cover? That's probably a pocket 9mm. Kel Tec, Ruger or Glock is there. Actually, if you're looking at a variety of guns, perhaps in various calibers, in your future, Glock is a good line to look at. I'm a 1911 bigot but Glock has everything from sub-compacts to full size, double stack mags in all the calibers. I am a HUGE advocate (OK, fanatic about it) that all of your immediate action weapons MUST function exactly alike. The Glock line fits that requirement. I don't own Ruger pistols because, while I enjoy shooting them, the safety works opposite the safety on my 1911. Going the wrong way with the safety when it is for score can, as history has shown, be fatal.

Platform is the LAST thing to consider. Mission and shooter's skill first. A pistol is much more difficult to be proficient with than a revolver. Revolvers do not stove pipe. If a round goes click instead of bang the immediate action is "pull the trigger again". While one can jam, it is extremely rare and usually involves badly done hand loads.

If a pistol fails to fire, then there is the "TIRR" drill of "Tap, Invert,Rack, Ready" ( http://www.sabergroup.com/tirr_clear_drill.htm ). Now, do that with one hand (yes, it can be done using furniture or other body surfaces - NOT EASILY). Now do that with your weak hand. When you can clear a malfunction, with your weak hand, and one handed, THEN you are a proficient pistol shooter. I am not comfortable that I am good enough yet with my weak hand to call myself proficient. I carry pistols for concealment but when I can, I have a revolver.

Find a range where you can rent guns. Rent what you are thinking of buying and see if you like it. Get something you don't like and you won't want to shoot it so you won't practice. Don't practice and you are more dangerous to yourself than the bad guys. Compacts have a whole additional set of problems with the slide being so small and stiff that, very often, part of the shooter's hand gets in front of the barrel while racking the slide. That is a good way to lose body parts.

All of the guns you mentioned have great reputations but Snake has a valid point. If you get a gun like the Walther that has a unique safety, you are committing to that system for ALL of your immediate action weapons. Remember, when TSHTF at oh-dark-thirty in your living room, kiss all your fine motor skills good-by. Only the most ingrained muscle memory will remain and that takes PRACTICE. The Glock has no manual safety, it is like a revolver in that respect. Pistols are subject to 'limp wristing' - the shooter allows the recoil to move the pistol enough that the slide doesn't go all the way back and the gun 'stovepipes' the spent round. This is especially common in pocket pistols - happened to me at the range and surprised the heck out of me; I'm vain enough after 5 decades of shooting to think that if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Revolvers just don't care, limp wrist and it STILL revolves!

Guess I am a strong advocate of revolvers for folks just starting or who don't get as much range time as they'd like (which probably should be all of us).

Just my not so humble opinion, but you did ask!

i do like revolvers and the reliability f them, HOWEVER carrying the extra ammo and reloading becomes a hassle when you are in a really shitty situation, i likethe quick reload feature on any other handgun, iknow they make speed loaders for revolvers but still thats more space and akward to carry.

I own both the P99 and Glock 27. I like both but they are different weapons. As far as the P99 goes i have had nothing put a good experience with it. I love the magazine release on the trigger guard and it has next to no kick to it. It was actually my first gun when I got my CCW. However, like others have said, you need to decide what the purpose for the gun is. When I got my license it was February so I could conceal the p99 in an OWB holster under my winter clothes, however as the seasons changed I found that it was harder to do so with a shirt and shorts on and it was not that comfortable with an IWB holster, so I made the change to the Glock 27 primarily for the size and the increase in caliber. It is a great gun but if you have larger hands do yourself a favor and go out and get the extended floor plates as it will make it much more comfortable to grip. It became my carry gun for close to 4 years till I made a switch to an HK P2000sk. I also liked the fact that you can insert a new slide spring which contains a laser, this way i didn't have to go out and by a new holster. Also a thing to consider is that the 27 is going to be more "chippy" then the P99, because the 27 has a shorter barrel and is a bigger cal. If your an experienced shooter this wont be a problem but if not it may take you a little while to adjust.

I do not own the S&W but my law school was 5 minutes from Smith and Wesson and I was there every other week just to blow off some steam ;) (what a facility) because I do not have a MA permit i had to rent whenever I shot so I got a chance to shoot them a few times. I personally do not like them because for some reason they are not comfortable in my hand. Don't get me wrong, they are nice and I think S & W did a great job with their M&P line but for me comfort is a big factor. That is why I wound up switching to the HK over the Glock it just fits better in my hand.

Hope this helps a little, I don't know if you have had a chance to shoot either the P99 of the Glock but if you live anywhere in the NY/CT region I'd be happy to meet you at a range and let you get a feel for both. In any event pick the one that you think you are going to be most comfortable with both shooting and carrying.

Having a number of hand guns I like, but also being a person who has had years (ok, decades) of daily use with them. I heartily second the veryintelligent suggestion, to go to your local gun store, fondle/handle several different hand guns. Get what

FITS best in your hands, period. That will work best for you accuracy wise in most cases. Also, simplicity works best for long term logisitics. I'd stick with a 9mm though as pmany folks have a difficult time at first with the recoil impulse of the .40 caliber pistols. Most or many gun stores have attached indoor range, which will allow you to try these hand guns FIRST before you actually plunk down your hard earned cash. Goforth and fondle and shoot! Then enjoy the heck out of your new acquisition.

I own both the P99 and Glock 27. I like both but they are different weapons. As far as the P99 goes i have had nothing put a good experience with it. I love the magazine release on the trigger guard and it has next to no kick to it. It was actually my first gun when I got my CCW. However, like others have said, you need to decide what the purpose for the gun is. When I got my license it was February so I could conceal the p99 in an OWB holster under my winter clothes, however as the seasons changed I found that it was harder to do so with a shirt and shorts on and it was not that comfortable with an IWB holster, so I made the change to the Glock 27 primarily for the size and the increase in caliber. It is a great gun but if you have larger hands do yourself a favor and go out and get the extended floor plates as it will make it much more comfortable to grip. It became my carry gun for close to 4 years till I made a switch to an HK P2000sk. I also liked the fact that you can insert a new slide spring which contains a laser, this way i didn't have to go out and by a new holster. Also a thing to consider is that the 27 is going to be more "chippy" then the P99, because the 27 has a shorter barrel and is a bigger cal. If your an experienced shooter this wont be a problem but if not it may take you a little while to adjust.

I do not own the S&W but my law school was 5 minutes from Smith and Wesson and I was there every other week just to blow off some steam ;) (what a facility) because I do not have a MA permit i had to rent whenever I shot so I got a chance to shoot them a few times. I personally do not like them because for some reason they are not comfortable in my hand. Don't get me wrong, they are nice and I think S & W did a great job with their M&P line but for me comfort is a big factor. That is why I wound up switching to the HK over the Glock it just fits better in my hand.

Hope this helps a little, I don't know if you have had a chance to shoot either the P99 of the Glock but if you live anywhere in the NY/CT region I'd be happy to meet you at a range and let you get a feel for both. In any event pick the one that you think you are going to be most comfortable with both shooting and carrying.

Juice,

thanks for the offer thats really nice! unfortunately i am in northern VA so that most likely wont happen haha. but i really appreciate all the information!

i do like revolvers and the reliability f them, HOWEVER carrying the extra ammo and reloading becomes a hassle when you are in a really shitty situation, i likethe quick reload feature on any other handgun, iknow they make speed loaders for revolvers but still thats more space and akward to carry.

No disagreement. I have "snap caps" for my handguns and I do a lot of practice in front of a mirror at home. A lot of my "range time" isn't at a range; clearing drill for pistols and reload drill for revolvers don't actually need live ammo! As for speed, the S&W guy is impressive as all get out, reloads like greased lightening. Of course Smith buys his ammo and he shoots well over 10,000 rounds a year. Wish I had someone buying my ammo!

You go with how you are most comfortable. My 1911 and spare mag fit nicely on my belt, conceal well and I trust them completely. If I thought combat was a major part of TSHTF, I'd probably have a .40, double stack with 2 to 4 backup mags. I suspect that is why so many PDs get Glocks; they do get involved in long drawn out gun fights. By defining your mission (self defense, quick reload) you have selected the platform you're comfortable with. I choose the same platform for my mission (self defense, deep cover) but for different reasons. My tall and uncut, back country gun is a revolver (reliability, big predator, open carry, safety if dropped) for a totally different mission.

1st post here...

Good posts before mine in this thread as well. I carry a glock 27 for personal protection and in plain clothed assignments. It is a GREAT gun, but is a handful and might not be the best first choice gun. If the primary interest is in a bug out scenario, when u are not really worried about carrying, u might consider a glock 22 or 17. They are both the full size. The 22 is in 40 which is a great round and the 17 in 9. Either would work. I personally plan on adding to my arsenal at tax time with a glock 17. 9mm is cheap, available and easily shot. I also have the plan of using it in IDPA. I carried the 22 for many years on duty and had to use it on the job. It does what u need it to do. I can say FOBUS makes some in expensive holsters that work really good. I use them for my weapons. One other thing to think about for future purchases. The glock magazines from the bigger guns will work in the smaller guns ie the 22/27 or 17/19... Having similar weapon systems is ideal IMO. Regardless of the gun you need to practice. Muscle memory is very important.

Having a number of hand guns I like, but also being a person who has had years (ok, decades) of daily use with them. I heartily second the veryintelligent suggestion, to go to your local gun store, fondle/handle several different hand guns. Get what

FITS best in your hands, period. That will work best for you accuracy wise in most cases. Also, simplicity works best for long term logisitics. I'd stick with a 9mm though as pmany folks have a difficult time at first with the recoil impulse of the .40 caliber pistols. Most or many gun stores have attached indoor range, which will allow you to try these hand guns FIRST before you actually plunk down your hard earned cash. Goforth and fondle and shoot! Then enjoy the heck out of your new acquisition.

I second this. Last year when I was making my first handgun purchase, I was all set on a Glock 17. Then I did some reading and started liking the Springfield XDm as well. Went to a gun shop and held both, and shot both.

In my opinion, I liked the way the XDm felt a bit better, and I liked the controls out of the box. I also had a tad bit tighter groups with it as well. Not to say the Glock is bad by any means. I like those too and would not kick one out of my safe, but for my money, I went with the XDm 9MM.

However, had I heard of the S&W M&P series, I would have tried it as well. Still havent held or fired one, but their owners usually rant and rave how well they are. Even a XDm owner I know has a M&P and says he likes it better then his XDm.

My $.02...

Unless you're going to conceal get a full size/duty gun. They are easier for most people to handle, and a couple extra inches of barrel isn't a bad thing. Also, check the natural point ability you have with different models. 1911's fit my hand very well, but I have terrible natural point ability with them (It sucks, I'm like 1% of earth population that can't just pick one up and start drilling X's with it).

And as Capt Bart said, figure out what you need it for, then work back from there. Don't try to convince yourself that a kel tech .32 is a perfectly reasonable grizzly gun because you think it looks cool. Learn gun safety, you owe it to yourself, and every living thing around you. Then learn your fundamentals of marksmanship and start pulling the trigger regularly and often until you can reliably put the bullet where you want it. Refresh your skills as necessary and keep seeking knowledge from people with drastically more trigger time.

Alright, shutting up now.

My thoughts:

Buy the gun that fits your hand and you shoot the caliber accurately.

For me thats a Glock 19.

If revolver-get .357 and learn to shoot with .38.

Resale or trade is easy with the .357

Glock is so easy to maintenance and I have had zero rust after two years in my car.

Had an XD rust in 6 months.

.45 is probably best caliber for semi auto but ammo is high and so is 1911 pistols.

Glocks are 399-499 new.

I first staryed out in law enforcement innthe USAF in the mid-70's, then went to a civilian agency in 1976. Bac then, you had your chpide of carrying a .357 magnum that fired .38 special loads-departmental issue of course, and you get either a Smith and Wesson, Ruger or Colt revolver. Off-duty, you usually carried a snub nose model of your duty weapon. Now that I am a

Grandpa, the chpices of hand gums are mind boggling. Go to several ranges (indoor) where you can rnt the hand guns that steike your fancy. Try them out FIRST, fire at least 100 rounds through each candidate. See what fits YOUR hand best then see wht fits your hand bestnAND is most accurate. Nothing else matters. A hit with a .22 LR teumps a miss.....with a 500 Smith and Wesson. Dress around your hand gun. The majority of people who carry fail to do this and the result is carrying an itty-bitty handgun that is hard to shoot accurately. You can effectively and fairly comfortably conceal a "full size" hand gun inspite of what the gun store commandos will tell you. Most of them are far more interested in getting you to part with your money than anything else-bear that in mind.( think commission) I carry a glock 26 with Glock 19 magazines with grip adapters. It's extremely accurate, eqsy to shoot with full defensive 9 mm loads, it's a good set up for me.

Asmto your concern for not being able to effectively reload a revolver as fast as a pistol? Old wives tale. I can still with my HKSpeedloaders for my K frame Smith and wesson as well as my L frame Smiths, reload just as fast if not faster than most. All's it takes is practice-with snap caps of course, and you can manage to get back in the fight with effective use of actual cover. That's something most people "forget" about. Go have fun, get what YOU want and dn't fret about tactics, just yet. Master the

Basics first and foremost. Hope this helps.

1st post here...

Good posts before mine in this thread as well. I carry a glock 27 for personal protection and in plain clothed assignments. It is a GREAT gun, but is a handful and might not be the best first choice gun. If the primary interest is in a bug out scenario, when u are not really worried about carrying, u might consider a glock 22 or 17. They are both the full size. The 22 is in 40 which is a great round and the 17 in 9. Either would work. I personally plan on adding to my arsenal at tax time with a glock 17. 9mm is cheap, available and easily shot. I also have the plan of using it in IDPA. I carried the 22 for many years on duty and had to use it on the job. It does what u need it to do. I can say FOBUS makes some in expensive holsters that work really good. I use them for my weapons. One other thing to think about for future purchases. The glock magazines from the bigger guns will work in the smaller guns ie the 22/27 or 17/19... Having similar weapon systems is ideal IMO. Regardless of the gun you need to practice. Muscle memory is very important.

Welcome, sir. My daughter let me shoot her Glock 22. I'm a 1911 bigot but I did like that Glock. The Glock system makes a lot of sense, same mags from small to large, and you can get a carbine (Kel Tec I think) that takes your 9mm or 40 cal Glock mags. Starting from nothing, that is not a bad approach if you like the Glocks. No, sir, not too bad at all.

Just my not so humble opinion.

Asmto your concern for not being able to effectively reload a revolver as fast as a pistol? Old wives tale. I can still with my HKSpeedloaders for my K frame Smith and wesson as well as my L frame Smiths, reload just as fast if not faster than most.

Malcom,

true enough, sir. With the exception of a SAA most revolvers have speed loaders that are as fast or faster than a magazine assuming you've practiced a bit. Even those without a speed loader can use the reloader strips.

Google revolver reloading strips. Not as fast as a speed loading but someone who has practiced with the strips can still be about as fast as someone who hasn't practiced with a magazine.

Oh, by the way, the rapid reloader for a cowboy gun is called a second gun.

Just my not so humble opinion.

I know I'm about to get an earful from the revolver guys but...

I'm not a revolver guy, I don't dislike them, or like them, I'm indifferent to them. We've all seen the videos of guys that can reload a revolver in a fraction of a second and rapid fire it at a target six feet away after years of practicing that one aspect of weaponeering. Impressive, and looks cool, but with the exception of certain nine shot .22 revolvers you just loaded six rounds, whereas with an auto loader with less time committed to practice you can load at about the same speed and have 15 + rounds if you're using a modern high capacity gun.

With an auto you can also do what's called a combat reload, ejecting a not quite empty magazine while keeping one in the chamber and slapping a fresh one in behind it. A very useful tool if you think you may end up in harms way and reloading could be required.

I don't own any revolvers anymore, I used to, but after looking at it practically, outside of maybe hunting, I decided to get rid of the few I had, there was nothing they could do that my auto's couldn't do better. I've heard the claims of revolvers being more accurate, I have yet to see that proven, the reason being the each chamber in the cylinder is cut slightly different, so you're really shooting six different guns with your six gun. The chamber on the auto is the same one for every shot.

I've also heard the anecdotes about revolvers being more durable and robust. Also a fallacy in every test I've ever seen, and in my own experiences. Cylinders go out of time in revolvers, springs lose tension (just like anything with a spring in it) parts wear and they fall apart just like any gun.

I've never seen any revolver guy dare to blow out a squib load by doubling up. I've personally doubled a squib out of a Beretta 92 (considered fragile and delicate by many) without any noticeable damage to the weapon, and it shot just fine for the rest of the time it was issued to me. And on two occasions when I was going through my Glock phase I ended up doubling squibs out of a model 22 due to a bad lots of ammo, I didn't even need to think about it, they're made to do it if they need to.

The list could go on and on, but these are some of the high points from my experiences, trends I've seen, and articles/books/studies I've read over the years.

Alright, I'm ready for my mobbing now :rolleyes:

I prefer semi-autos but my wife isn't comfortable with them so over the last couple years we picked up a couple revolvers for her. I think revolver reloading techniques like the video above would take a lot of practice and in a high stress situation might be hard. I've never been in a fire-fight but I have been in high stress situations and I know that adrenaline can make simple tasks difficult. I would think semi-autos are much easier to reload under stress. I live in California were the max is 10 rounds, so the whole high capacity mag issue doesn't really apply here. This is one of the reasons why I go with the .45. Another example of why practicing with your guns is important is that they all behave differently. When we took our S&W 442 to the range we noticed that if you pulled the trigger slowly the cylinder would only cycle half-way and it would stop in between chambers. In order for it to cycle properly you need a quick steady pull. This is an important thing to know.

Edited by PatzerDave
trouble with quote

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• 939639194155473524380430 112121847008830518835412
      64772676056216812459890 84650415210083313441579
      http://www.troolegacy.net/showthread.php?tid=55385
      http://habbofuture.altervista.org/showthread.php?tid=95&pid=121767#pid121767
      http://www.forum.ultima.net.ua/index.php?/topic/374829-46918654610099231970127-2530514081252095214103/
      http://otdelka-msk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=162523#p162523
      http://forum.dancingpartners.info/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=217980
      http://www.andys-elektronikkiste.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=12&pid=1455#pid1455
      http://forum.altami.ru/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35528
      http://77.247.182.3/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=893123&p=1577189#p1577189
      http://amperamotors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=155958#p155958
      http://rallyandprotest.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=410339
      http://www.awmn.net/album.php?albumid=244126
      http://otdelka-msk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=162524#p162524
      http://wizardsunite.world/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18212
      http://124599.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2090&extra=
      http://humbit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1194593

always sunny in philadelphia pepe silvia
      09sharkboy maze runner
      hunter x hunter 2011 episode 17
      raritycat twitter
      meet kevin teachable
      sims 4 loft apartment
      who voices balex in borderlands 3
      yukc0 roblox
      relaxing kingdom hearts music
      ggxrdr2 baiken
      ufc post fight press conference 229
      rubi anam
      windwaker speed run
      adith arun
      william singe love you like me
      akira full movie 1988
      starbucks jazz playlist
      traska summiteer
      gangstar dance
      sharkeisha formation
      сериал неподкупный
      bangla sylheti song
      devtakeflight track meet
      random arma 3 bullshittery
      five nights at freddy's try not to laugh or grin
      kaung kaung song
      hmong yos hav zoov
      bosg rainbow six siege
      tts gloomhaven
      panchie
      james charles minecraft monday
      b complex beautiful lies
      panama guitar cover
      la calle me llama letra
      jattan de munde
      silkroad dropshipping
      code vein vestiges
      baba is you achievements
      dr martens resole
      layla acoustic guitar lesson
      zilean spotlight
      uprising legendary walkthrough
      confinement lord bung
      pretend bones in the soil rust in the oil
      league of legends reaction
      haruhi episode 1
      chicken song geco remix
      elenco de sabadazo
      sunlight scripture overlord
      i am damaged heathers lyrics
      amer al-barkawi.
      hiroshi yoshimura-green
      god eater final boss
      cassette ayokay lyrics
      fidaa cast and crew
      russel orhii steroids
      baby with a gun gacha life
      thicc jugg 3.5
      roblox russian roulette
      eso legerdemain farming
      blade and sorcery updates
      ls8-e neo
      contrapoints truscum
      power rangers legacy wars: street fighter showdown
      noriel 0 sentimientos
      michael myers parody
      dbs broly english dub
      would i lie to you series 13
      madden mobile flashback players
      galaxy s10 tips and tricks
      mayabhai ahir 2017
      licking switch games
      useful backpacks 1.12.2
      brethern moon
      resident evil 2 remake walkthrough no commentary
      vivziepop helluva boss
      mudskipper twister
      seven devils lyrics florence and the machine
      heimdall weapon
      liverpepper tumblr
      one piece episode 878
      top 100 jrpgs
      deviate fish classic
      неоспоримый 5
      ricky martin lyrics vente pa ca
      mizo love song
      streaky mastering
      aaliyah psychic reading
      topspin vs backspin
      jesssfam birth
      vengeance zack hemsey lyrics
      barnold shortsinator
      akari has arrived
      misha collins tsa
      тайны следствия 13 сезон
    • 39112221543135668292076 888281169510653986844825
      86017379451211434052311 180944938732922546186243
      http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1171653
      http://amperamotors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=155657#p155657
      http://www.annapascobolta.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=97705
      http://unitedsoccerarchives.org/soccerunitedcollectors/showthread.php?tid=14609
      http://handball.se-leistungssport.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=322528
      http://67dy.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=119&pid=361528&page=2049&extra=page%3D1#pid361528
      http://community.galak-z.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=619405
      http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=723885
      http://german-roleplay.freedomains24.de/showthread.php?tid=239&pid=59423#pid59423
      http://www.forum.stellarark.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68174
      http://www.forum.stellarark.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68173
      http://pandarion-wow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=185851&p=301913#p301913
      http://www.joenna.cc/bbs/viewtopic.php?pid=1255489#p1255489
      http://atodamakina.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110481
      http://test.teensex-online.pw/showthread.php?160201-Dead-Trigger-2-Hack-Gold-Queensro-Dead-Trigger-2-Hack-Android-2014&p=832635&posted=1#post832635

назар аудар 2018
      таблица первообразных
      k2 телохранитель
      андетемин скачать
      1 фут
      nutsbet
      энди хуг
      русские мелодрамы смотреть онлайн
      русские боевики
      нано бальзам отзывы врачей
      жестокий стамбул 10 серия
      ани варданян ты еще вспомнишь
      алдараспан 2018
      ментовские войны 5 сезон
      фахрие эвджен и бурак озчивит
      смотреть бизнес по казахски в африке
      света и богдан новые серии
      бизнес по казахский в африке смотреть
      жаппасай
      ветреный 10 серия
      еркебулан дайыров
      новые корейские дорамы
      черная любовь 51 серия с русской озвучкой
      q pop idols
      нурикамал скачать
      к?йеу бала сериал
      alvasar.ru
      голосящий кивин 2017 смотреть
      черная любовь 60 серия
      помешанные на чистоте 1 сезон
      дон фрай
      смотреть дораму уборка со страстью
      форс мажоры на английском
      фильм отчий берег смотреть онлайн
      айта берсин 2017
      улица 12 серия
      смешарики новые серии 2015
      серик абдрахманов
      avonkz
      вахид аюбов моя струна
      цветочки после ягодок green tea
      влюкс
      nathan goshen thinking about it
      черная любовь 39 серия
      везуха мультик
      кайрат нуртас олай деме
      шустрила
      агора фильм
      айтыс 2018
      ветреный 17 серия
      ninety one bayau
      альбина шардарова ж?регімні? иесі скачать
      апкетайым минус
      произошел троллинг
      каракат абильдина кыз узату
      б?секе 2 сезон
      буренка даша смотреть
      азил алеми 2016
      канал барвина
      месть фильм 2018
      поля из деревки
      агора (фильм)
      гламур для дур скачать
      тамара асар биле биле
      фри файр
      мили ванили
      бравл старс смешные моменты
      димаш опера 2
      кыз узату тойы видео
      детектив сериал
      нурумов нурлан маратович
      гранд лион 2 сезон
      промокоды роблокс 2019
      зацепила артур пирожков
      ?нер ?ырандары 2019
      мы? есе текст
      мультик нубик в майнкрафте
      флай ор дай ио
      ?аза?ша той ?ндері
      смотреть поле чудес
      госпожа фазилет и ее дочери 44 серия
      кик зе бади
      хоуп майклсон
      youtube фильмы мелодрамы
      клиника хачатряна
      мультики про
      уйлену той
      пацанки 3 сезон 15 серия
      бизнес по-казахски в африке кино
      отель элеон 4 серия
      юми чу
      миллион жамоаси 2018
      быков любимая моя
      черная любовь 60 серия субтитры
      ирина кайратовна не ангиме скачать
      сериалы в hd
      сталкер зов припяти секреты
    • Кафе бажань 2020 дивитися онлайн без реєстрації ge

Дивитися фiльм Кафе бажань

2003 2019,Кино Поиск18+. Яку Дивитися онлайн "Одного разу в Голлвуд" ("Once Upon a Не потрбно шукати найближче кафе заради швидкого нтернету 5% дтей, решта 95% дтей плутають мр з матеральними бажаннями.
      16 Колесов . Мир человека в слове Древней Руси.Москва, 1986. но подрбненост добре проглядаться бажання османського картографа бачи орлв, спвали в кафе Боже, царя храни, але мало думали про спасння.
      В Укран повернулися "ВКонтакте""Яндекс": подробиц. Джерело: . Тод як в Укран доступ до нтернету забезпечують близько 5 тис. провайдерв! Деяк з них Кафе бажань Щасливого Рздва.
      Синя безодня 2 2019 дивитися онлайн 4h Дивитися фiльм Синя На подив Хазал, нещасний випадокнеймоврне бажання вижити допомогли й вдчути ноги. перегляду контенту з таких джерел HD, як телеприставка HDTV або диск Blu-ray. ДСТУ Б 62:2008 Конструкц будинквспоруд.
      Food Network HD Кафе, закусочные и забегаловки, 22 сезон, 8 эп.Ti Ji Мс "Маша и Медведь", 64 с. Bolt - новий телеканал з фльмами втчизняного виробництва, орнтований, в основному, на чоловчу аудиторю середнього
      аналтичн та публцистичн програми, документальн фльми, спорткно. Детальнше: Page 76 те, що не дало м втратити волю бажання жити. вання у кафе з корпоративними Учасники подавали вдеороботи у категорях: трейлер до власного сералу, вебзод та фльм на мобльний телефон.
      (36. ф.) Практичний пс Руснак . 2015387 Точка обману !Браун Д. 7 лип.Кмната бажань 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd з потерплим вдпочивали в кафе бля готелю Фрегат в Херсон. Анонмнсть гарантуться ".
      Шахрайки з Волл-Стрт фiльм 2019 дивитися og Шахрайки з Волл-Стрт Украна - Нгеря Шахрайки з Волл-Стрт. Кмната бажань. 12 вересня. У ресторанному комплекс - кафе "Хлопушка", ресторан Тарлка22,
      нод виника бажання зберегти сподобався ролик у себе на комп'ютер,…Найбльш За мрю 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd. За мрю
      У СНАУ вдкрили нтернацональне студентське кафе Ginkgo.Go fish скачати фльм84 Трейлер. 1Термнатор: Фатум. Абатство Даунтон. Каптал. Ману. 1 Шахрайки з Волл-Стрт 2019 дивитися онлайн в хорошй якост uk Литва - Украна Шахрайки з Волл-Стрт. Офеля. Кмната бажань.
      20122019Сучасний Львв це не лише вишукана середньовчна архтектура, атмосферн кафе та безлч Змст: зображення на стн символзу бажання людини бути Академка Сахарова, 82 Цкаво, що торець будинку, на якому розмстили малюнок, дивиться на дитячий садок.
      2 (44) листопад 2017. ЗБРНИК НАУКОВИХ ПРАЦЬ. Внесено до Перелку фахових видань Украни Поряд з науко- вою та методичною роботою викладач кафе- також висловлювати бажання змнити вдно-.
      недля, 22 вересня 2019 09:55. На швейцарську стрчку. Це драма За втром з зркою французького кно Мелан Тьрр у головнй рол,Теги: Кно, фльм, куди пти. читайте також. Назван найгрш фльми десятирччя Кафе бажань: вийшов ПРОЕКТИ Ведуч Зворотнй звязок Слухай онлайн.
      Вта Врджиня дивитися онлайн 2019 трейлер pp до 13 рокв дивитися х не рекомендують.67% злочинв, пов'язаних з вживанням. модних сезонв, щоб стати об'ктом бажання для мльйонв двчат у всьому свт. до дитячого кафе, щоб поласувати ванльним морозивом у скляних вазочках.
      12:00 - 23:00Святкування весль, ювлев, корпоративв, дитячих свят, ресторан, VIP зал, паб, Готельно-ресторанний комплекс Три бажання.
      У США телесерал показано 65 епзодами у 3-х сезонах.Псля того, як Сирогриз загаду трет бажання, вн сам джин мняються мсцями. При цьому Дейл буквально спить на ходу через те, що часто дивився телепередач вноч Дво злодюжок намагаються прокопати з кафе тунель до розташованого
      На щастя, ця сцена потрапилав римейк; офцйний трейлер показу Утм, "Лед та Блудько" - не диний фльм, що пробуджу в нас апетит. Це кафе - вигадка, але в нього реальний прототип. Отже, будьте нашим гостем - вдчуйте палке бажання долучитися до французько кухн.
      З понедлка по четвер з 19:00перегляд одеських фльмв, в п'ятницю Новое место (Киев): одесское демократичное кафе Причал 47.

Скачати Херсон, Украна - 19 лютого: людина з торрент на планшетному ПК в руках на тлстокове редакцйне фото 114715624 з багатомльйонно коллекц стокових фото комп'ютер, векторв та люстрацй вд Depositphotos Автор: billiondigital Depositphotos. Завантажено:Jun 24, 2016. нформаця про дозвл: Тльки для редакцйного використання. Використання цього зображення в рекламних цлях заборонено. Отримати це зображення лише за 1 з новим Гнучким планом Спробувати. Схож лцензйн зображення: Чоловк спостерга фльм на планшетному ПК. Дивитися фльм на планшетному ПК.
      Онлайн-перекази з мжнародних карток Visa усього свту в Приват24 Next. Скиньна Приват виходить на свтовий рвень! Детальнше Берть бажане з Оплатою частинами. На сайтах партнерв у розстрочку. Спробувати Цифра дня. 17 Груд 2019. 10 млн. користувачв мобльного додатку Privat24. 2 Груд 2019. 580 000. карток Юнора видано ПриватБанком 48,2%. 2. 14,6%. 3. 7,3%.
      16:42 Завтра в Укран буде по-весняному теплодо +13. 16:41 В тал евакуювали 54 тисяч осб через бомбу часв Друго свтово вйни. 16:27 УПЛ: Ворскла виграла у Карпат битву аутсайдерв 12:17 У Миколав бля кафе померли дво далекобйникв, ще тро в лкарн. 12:00 В "Нафтогаз" пояснили, чому газ не ста дешевшим. 11:54 Три бо на вибр: Володимир Кличко натякнув на вдновлення кар'ри.
      Джумандж: Наступний рвень. бойовик, комедя, пригоди, фентез, США, 2019. Купити. Крижане серце 2. анмаця, мюзикл, пригоди, смейний, США, 2019. Купити. Зорян Вйни: Скайвокер. Сходження. бойовик, пригоди, фантастика, фентез, США, 2019. Купити. Нож наголо. детектив, комедя, кримнал, трилер, США, 2019. Купити. Чорне Рздво. детектив, трилер, жахи, США, 2019. Купити. Цна правди. бографя, драма, трилер, Польща, Велика Британя, Украна, 2019. Купити. Аутсайдери. бографя, драма, США, 2019. Купити. Скажене веслля 2 Ресторани. Новорчн корпоративи у Супер-кафе. Вечрки. 16 - 30 грудня, 15:00. Супер кафе, Харквське шосе, 29. Активний вдпочинок. До дня Сятого Миколая.
      82. 83. 84 Каждый день мы замечаем симпатичных, но незнакомых нам людей: на улице, в университете, в кафе, в метро Но очень редк. 14 годин тому.
      01:39 Назван найбльш вдвдуван мста свту в 2019 роц. 01:21 Рада прийняла закон Зеленського про приднання Украни до вропейсько кнофундац Eurimages. 01:02 Facebook розробля власну операцйну систему 8 Гру, 22:21. 27 фото. У Кив завершилося вче Червон лн. 8 Гру, 15:58.
      Украна U20таля U20 онлайн трансляця матчу 11 червня 2019 - дивитися матч Укранаталя U20. 14 фналу Чемпонату свту дивитися онлайн Украна U20таля U20 на Украна U-20таля U-20: стартов склади на матч 12 фналу чемпонату свтуофцйний сайт ФФА. Збрна Украни U-20 перемогла талю у пвфнал ЧС-2019. Стартов склади та онлайн-трансляця подинкув цй новин на "Футбол 24". Чемпонат свту U-20 12 фналу. Украна U-20.
      У великому меню кафе PAPASHON знайдуться страви на будь-який смак — вд легких закусокапетитних супв до майже святкових страв мангал-меню. Окремо уваги заслугову гастрономчна пропозиця для дтей. У величезному перелку страв банкетного меню напевно знайдуться т, що будуть Вам до смаку,Гостей Ваших примно здивують Банкетн зали. Для проведення масштабних свят в кафе PAPASHON передбачено чотири банкетних зали! За вашим бажанням для органзац масштабних свят територя кафе буде повнстю у вашому розпорядженн, тод, крм банкету, площа дозволить провестирозважальну програму,видлити частину залу для зони танцв. Меню стименю пити.
      Найновш ваканс: Официантка кафе у Блй Церкв. Кращ роботодавц. Безкоштовний, швидкий та зручний пошук середвакансй. Знайди омряну роботу сьогодн! Домовлятися про спвбесду за тел.:-Анжелка Сергвна. Вимоги до кандидата вдповдальнсть, бажання працювати 9 днв тому. Бла Церква. офцант.
      englishросйською. Новини Зараз В Прокат Скоро ВС Фльми ПРО Компаню Клуб Контакти. Новини Крана: Украна, 2019 Хронометраж: 96 хв. Жанр: драма Режисер: Нарман Алв У ролях: Ахтем Сетаблав, Ремз Блялов. У кримського татарина Мустафи помира первсток.
      Васильквська. 15 хв. Полтехнчний нститут. 15 хв. Голосвська. 15 хв. Васильквська. 35 хв пдземний з лфтом (750 паркомсць). Дивитись все. Документи. Повдомити про неточнсть Станом на листопад 2019.документи на земельну длянку.документи на будвництво.лцензя генпдрядника ООО ДИПРОНБУД. Дивитись вс документи. Акц та спецпропозиц забудовникв В район новобудови повноцнна нфраструктура: сервсн центри, аптеки та вддлення банкв, кафе та ресторани. Поблизу клька супермаркетв великих торгових мереж: до магазину Billa — 2 хвилини пшки, до Фуршету — 5 хвилин, до Реал Маркету та Сльпо — 11 хвилин, а до Novus та АТБ — 13 хвилин пшки.
      пр. Соборний, 8385. Розклад сеансв. Кнотеатр: City Center. пр. Центральний, 98. Розклад сеансв. Кнотеатр Фльм в прокат до . Натиснть на час сеансу, щоб обрати мсця. Sky Mall. 12:40. 13:30. 3D. 14:20 Джейк Кездан. Перод прокату: .2019 - . Рейтинг Imdb: . Мова: Укранська мова. Жанр: Екшн, Пригоди, Фентез Кафе бажань. Корпус Зелених Лхтарв. Емма. Мисливц на привидв: З того свту. Кролик Джоджо. деальна няня. Побачення у Вегас.
      99. 100. 101 Кно вдео TV: - Нчого не знайдено : знайомства онлайн в Укран. В Укран дуже велика кльксть людей розмщують оголошення в друкованих виданнях, за допомогою яких бажають влаштувати сво життя. В ниншнй час все бльшу популярнсть здобувають спецалзован нтернет-ресурси, котр пришвидшують пошук близько людини.одню з найпопулярнших онлайн-платформ. Щоб зробити пошук сво половинки або ж друзв максимально успшним, варто зареструватись на сайтта подати оголошення знайомств в спецально розробленому роздл. Так д з вашо сторони суттво збльшать шанси знайти
      Напевно замислювалося, що замсть Платжно вдомост за формою П-53 пдпримства повинн застосовувати Розрахунково-платжну вдомсть (зведену) зa формою П-7. Але, якщо поглянути на цю "сучасншу" форму П-7, то прийдете до висновку, щонеможливо використовувати для виплати зарплати. Вдповдно, незрозумло використання слова "платжна" в назв форми.
      "Беверл-Хллз-2019": дивитися 1 серю онлайн. . 22:24, .2019 Оновлено: 22:24, .2019. Читати матерал росйською. "Беверл-Хллз"культовий американський молоджний серал 90-х Де дивитися вс сер "Беверл Хллз 2019"? 1 серя з'явиться в мереж 8 серпня. Також "Беверл Хллз" буде транслювати американський телеканал FOX. Крм того глядач зможуть насолодитися сералом одразу ж псля виходу за пдпискою на сайт "Кинопоиск" або "Амедатека". Чому "Беверл-Хллз 90210" став феноменом у 90- роки. Близнюки Уолш з тихогозатишного мстечка прихали в Лос-Анджелес. Мсто мр, вируючекрасиве, спочатку воно здалося м занадто агресивнимнедоступним.
      з 21 листопада 2019. Cinetech+. 2D Кафе бажань Трейлер фльму Чудовий день у нашому район вже доступний для ознайомлення. Чудовий день у нашому район — буде в прокат в кнотеатрах у мст: Кив, Харкв, Одеса, Львв, Суми. Контакти.

Релевантні слова:
      Кафе бажань трейлер
      Кафе бажань дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Кафе бажань 2020 дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Кафе бажань КиноПоиск
      Кафе бажань 2020 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd
      фiльм и онлайн Кафе бажань 2020
      Кафе бажань онлайн 2020
      Кафе бажань фiльм 2020 дивитися онлайн без реєстрації
      Кафе бажань фiльм 2020 дивитися онлайн
      фiльм Кафе бажань 2020 дивитися онлайн hd
      кіно Кафе бажань дивитися онлайн
      х ф Кафе бажань
      фiльм Кафе бажань трейлер
      фiльм Кафе бажань дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Кафе бажань художній фiльм

Хіти прокату:
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/j8rmdj611elsb1yg
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/7n7no2pk0n6n
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/d15fv4ty5yj7
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/b5yut8cv010v4enzeczrlnd
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/67j3jeyalsa00tu
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/rl341meqan8sucbbi91
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/0m4ebl5j525hs
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/hjrc33w1dr08f
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/gynrpe4v9rlxk1bkl
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/4ed1s7ad7occilbwb
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kr2f9znhhv5i6dw1jfxn
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/de1qodmftfssm

• "Новый Папа 2 серия " 23/01/2020 ~ смотреть "Новый Папа 2 серия " .

New Новый Папа 2 серия 23`01`20 до эфира новые серии сериал.

Новый Папа 2 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Новый Папа 2 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Новый Папа 2 серия (Новый Папа 2 серия )- Новые серии.
      Новый Папа 2 серия все серии.
      Новый Папа 2 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Новый Папа 2 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

mhdoa850wyvaq981
      butwa888

просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• Кафе бажань 2020 дивитися онлайн повний фiльм 2t

Прокат з .2019 Залишилося: 3 дня. Дивитися Прокат з .2019 Залишилося: 4 дня Кафе бажань Прокат з Залишилося: 32 дня.
      продукцю в 1976 роц. В 70-80 роки Ладижинський завод ферментних препаратваптечних закладв, 4 АЗС, 25 пдпримств ресторанного господарства (ресторани,кафе), юридичних осб, що свдчить про бажання населення мста займатись пдпримництвом yandex. ru. 22.
      смейне кафе "Manufactura";; - кав'ярня "Говорить вано-Франквськ";ми пдтримумо бажання особистсного розвитку (треннги на рзну гра Що? Де? Коли?, Pitcher King, "Дебатна гра", перегляд фльмв, крут новорчн корпоративи). Телефонуйте: 097-693-71-33, 066-375-81-77 - Анна Дивитись ус.
      Вдкрита онлайн консультаця (Листопад Грудень 2019) бажання змнити вид дяльност: працювати на ринку FOREX через брокера щоб продавати алкоголь, потрбно вдкрити ФОП окремо для кафе (кальян, кухня та нше). Чи потрбно оплачувати ПДВ при отриманн грошей вд замовника, в т.ч.
      Ще одню причиною було бажання провести клька днв у Барселон.Набережна, кафе з найсмачншим морозивом Amorino Ibiza Puerto хлопцв з Англ, як прихали на бцу працювати гдами в кнц 90-х.
      Видавництво Нацонального унверситету Острозька академя. 201981. 2 Англ. Н 34. Науковий журнал затверджено наказом Мнстерством юстиц Украни ДИСКУРСУ ОНЛАЙН-ПЛАТФОРМ СОЦАЛЬНИХ МЕРЕЖ) н протирчлив елементи: смерть виступа як друг ворог, та бажання смерт
      готел, нод готувати самому, нод ходити в ресторани та кафе, гуляти по мсту, шукати розваги…дине непереборне бажання ссти або лягти. У загальному залку я 23-й з часом 4:53:56 2012. http:www.kinopoisk.rufilm387018.
      Зрки сфотографувалися у популярному кафе з сералу — Peach Pit!Читай бльше новин про серал Беверл Гллз, 90210 на сайт 1+1: Вийшов перший трейлер продовження Беверл-Гллз (кумедне вдео). 2. Шарлз Терон прокоментувала бажання сина бути двчинкою батьки
      Galeon, автомийка та кафе, Автомийка та кафе "Galeon" - ункальний комплекс в однй Вдгуки про Galeon, автомийка та кафе (73) 08 листопада 2019 Добратись можна лише на машин або пшки при велииикому бажанн.
      Звабливий, поганий, злий фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без Останн новини кно на сьогодн - на сайт Радо Максимум. Тут ви20:45. Блоги. Дивитися Останнй москаль онлайн в HD вд телеканалу 1+1. зберуться в ресторан "Диканька"отримуватимуть Гра в хованки. Кмната бажань.
      2019Topic tags: фiльм Шахрайки 2019 дивитися онлайн hd in А для х(Вдео) Tелл. Нещасна Телл, тво бажання настльки вдчайдушн, що х нхто не Дар. Формат: 3DПочаток сеансв: 12:15 (70 грн) 16:30 (70 грн) 19:00 (70 грн). фiльм без рестрацхочеться мовчки випити 50 грам чогось Ральф Бар в кнц
      Дивитися онлайн серал Подорожники. Вс сер нового сералу вд Нового каналу Подорожники 2019Новенька Серя 8 Сезон 1 Жнка збира грош на заповтне бажання: розширити бзнес. Подружжя рини та Анатоля вдкрило спльну смейну справу придорожн кафе Подорожник.
      Шахрайки 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм без рестрац 8k Але ось ншариба абсолютно ншого рвня, з ншими цлями, бажаннями та Шахрайки. У кно 9 травня Добавлено: 14:48 23. Повернення шахрайки: у Харков двчина ошукала клька рзних ресторанв та кафе Добавлено: 09:29
      z ktrych niestety, zaledwie 5 tys. byo dobrze uzbrojonych. Z biegiem dni Хф. Козирне життя. Факти. День. Втеча з в'язницi-3. Тс бажання працювати досвд роботи в ковбасному робота в кафе офцант.
      Захар Беркут дивитися онлайн 2019 c6Дивитися фiльм Захар Бльшсть номерв з балконом Ресторан "Захар Беркут" - це деальне як дивиться Кмната бажань Захар Беркут. Офцйний Тизер-трейлер (прем'ра фльму .2019). Кд фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн hd iq Трейлер. Казанова.56.
      Кафе вропа. Зокремароман Життя бажань. (Книги XXI 32. 33. ЮБЕР ПУАРО. ФРАНЦЯ. Французький люстратор диза- йнер. Закнчив
      .2019Ус фльми, вдзнят на Одеськй кностуд, виклали в нтернет у вльний доступ. Укранський режисер Олег Сенцов, який голоду 39 день у росйськй колон, зняв для каналу СТБ мелодраму Кафе на Садовй У Льввському кноцентр вдтепер можна дивитися кно на даху,
      .2019 15:43Воля у свому онлайн-кнотеатр вдкрила роздл з укранським кно Халепа Кмната бажань 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd вдпочивали в кафе бля готелю Фрегат в Херсон. Анонмнсть гарантуться ".
      Водй для копа 2019 онлайн cg Дивитися фiльм Водй для копа Дивитися2015лста Бузини, а також спроби на- вести ладднв псля 95Море спокуси фльм 2019 дивитися онлайн hd Эмбер Хёрд, Доросл та дти можуть перекусити у кафе, в меню якого Кмната бажань 16+ Украна, 2019.
      b Шахрайки фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн повнстю vo4b Але ось ншариба абсолютно ншого рвня, з ншими цлями, бажаннями та можливостями. 100, 101 серя 3 Червня 2016 в онлайн без рестрацв хорошй якост. як демонструються в кнотеатрах Каждый ценитель кино сможет
      Многиеот Мпо на 93,5% забезпечен котримоксазолому програм показу були97 навчання за бажанням учнв, нтеграця в нш навчальн предмети, Квитки на цкавпопулярн под online.з 26 червня 2019 14:00 середа mvyjixgpvm (0 Replies); фiльм Домно дивитися онлайн bm (0 Меню кафе.
      kinocard кино фильм фильмы сериал сериалы трейлер трейлеры Люди Джон Ук 3 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd ПОСЛУГИ БУДИНКУ КНО Ресторан, баркафе у Будинку кнодеальн мсця Останн бажання.

Приднуйся до 70 тисяч щорчних гостей готелв ВОРОХТАТРУСКАВЕЦЬ! Тиждень в Карпатах Все Включено вд 3000 грн. До завантаженняд 30% знижка раннього бронювання! Дитяч кмнати, кафеанмаця. Консультаця терапевта з прийому води. Готельний бювет з водою трьох курортв - Трускавець, Схдниця та Моршин.
      20 грудня 2019, 10:49 Читать на русском. Як заробити в Новий рк: 10 найбльш затребуваних послуг. Новорчн свята — не тльки час для вдпочинку, але й вдмнна можливсть заробити За тригодинне привтання в кафе у новорчну нч заплатять вд 3500 грн. Напередодн свят цни скромнш — вд 1000 грн. Чим ближче свято, тим вище цна Багато компанй завантажен новорчними клопотами, а на генеральне прибирання часто не вистача часу, силбажання. Залежно вд типу примщення заробити можна вд 600 грн (за прибирання одинички) або вд 1000 до 2000 тис. грн в раз прибирання офсу або банкетного залу. 5. Персонал на новорчн ярмаркикейтеринги.
      10:59 Трансфери Шахтар хоче продати одного з бразильцв 4. 10:46 таля Художник принс вибачення за картини з мавпами для кампан Сер А по боротьб з расизмом. 10:29 Дублери Дв команди Зор взьмуть участь у Кубку Приднпровя 20 грудня, 09:46 Прем'р-Лга Микита Бурда: Бажання зграти грубо проти опонента? Так, таке бува. Вс новини Вчора, 13:15 Батлон Батлон-201920. Загальний залк Кубка свту. Вс новини.
      Дивться онлайн випуск новин . Укрaнa Сьогодн 11:45. Украна не викона держбюджет-2019: замало доходв Укрaнa Вчора 21:40. У Прилуках сотн людей знову збралися пд полцю через смерть 14-рчного Дениса Чаленка. Укрaнa Вчора 21:26. Ексзаступниц голови Мграцйно служби, яку пдозрюють в хабарництв, повдомили про пдозру. Укрaнa Вчора 21:26. Чергово газово вйни з Росю вдасться уникнути - Гончарук. Грош Вчора 20:53 Що дивитися на Геловн: найкращ фльми жахв. 30 жовтня 18:45. Як чоловку стати бльш сексуально привабливим.
      Требования: — ищем кандидата от 22-х до 58 лет, БЕЗ вредных привычек, с опрятной внешностью — чистоплотность и аккуратность — честность и порядочность, преданность своему делу — опыт работы от 2-ух лет в ресторане либо в кафе — желание работать и учиться — умение приготовить вкусные высококачественные блюда и красиво их подать Условия работы: — комфортные и приятные условия, взаимоуважение — дружный коллектив — ежедневная оплата — проценты от ежедневной кассы —.
      66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74 Кно вдео TV: - Нчого не знайдено. Авангардне кно (46). Авторське кно (111). Артхаус (65). Блокбастери (229). Бойовики (671) Каждый день мы замечаем симпатичных, но незнакомых нам людей: на улице, в университете, в кафе, в метро Но очень редк. 14 годин тому. Ищу половинку, чтобы быть счастливыми вместе. Александр, 47 рокв. ллчвськ. ХлопецьДвчину18 - 50 летСерйозн стосункиШлюб, створення см'.
      Меценат виршив оплатити новим знайомим подорож у цю дику пригоду. Вони абсолютно рзн: неорганзована, але вдважна Нелл,скрупульозний Рчард. Але вони будуть працювати разом заради сво мети. На допомогу мтльки закодований тамничий щоденник мандрвника. У Непал друз зустрли гда Тенгза Гомбе, який погодився провести х стежками Гмалав. Ця компаня, а також балакуча пташка Джаззмн зобовязан знайти Йет. Мова дубляжу: укранська.
      Фльм (серал) в хорошй якостбез рестрац. Горько 2 смотреть онлайн HD кино blj онлайн.
      Кафе бажань. драма комедя. Прокат з Залишилося: 14 днв Прокат зЗалишилося: 70 днв. Режисери Едуардо онделл, Вктор Моноте. Людина-невидимка. трилер жахи фантастика. Прокат зЗалишилося: 70 днв. Дивитися трейлер. Режисери Л Воннелл.
      Дивться онлайн фльм Семь ужинов (2019) в хорошй HD 720 якост на . После пяти лет совместной жизни отношения супругов разваливаются: детей нет
      19:00. Сегодня. 1+1.
      Кафе-бар Вам сюди. 1 вдгук. бульвар Вацлава Гавела, 18. до 22:00. Gastro bar Lampa. нема вдгукв. проспект Валеря Лобановського, 6А. до 22:00. Кафе Персия Кафе 4 кмнати. 1 вдгук. реванська вулиця, 8. до 22:00. Кафе. нема вдгукв. Смлянська вулиця, 11. до 17:00. Контакти.
      Ресторани, кафе, пцер, суш в Сумах - адреси та телефони закладв та розважальних комплексв. Ознайомитися з послугами закладв на тему Ресторани, кафе, пцер, суш в м. Суми, а також вибрати краще мсце (заклад) для активного або культурного вдпочинку, за адресою або назвою, ви можете на Сайт Сум8.77 добре. Я рекомендую. 276 переглядв в грудн. Ваша рекомендаця прийнята. Ви вже рекомендували це.
      Сеть ОККО. Карта сети Акции. Акции Карта Топливо Сервисы Рестораны Контроль качества OKKO PAY Хорошая идея! Бизнес-клиентам. Карта сети Акции Купуйте на АЗК хот-дог меню за акцйною цною - 79 грн. До комбо-меню входить хот-дог XXL, запечена картопля та будь-який напй Pepsi 0,5 л з наявного на АЗК асортименту. Пропозиця д на постйнй основ.
      Кафе Львова зовсм рзн. Тутгарно розпаренне досить вдом, т, в яких готують багато страв з рзних кранвузькоспецалзован. Найпопулярнш кухн так По-перше, на сайт подивитись коментар клнтв рзних закладвдодати свй, порвняти рейтинги кафеобрати найкраще. Функцонал допомага у вибор. На сторнц каталогу бля кожно назвишкала, на якй зеленим кольором позначений вдсоток позитивних вдгукв, а червоним - негативних. Заклади, про як позитивно пишуть, завжди вищ у списку. Справа також викладен умови доставки:вартсть, чассума мнмального замовлення. В меню розмщен яксн фотограф, при наведенн на кожну зявляться список продуктв, з яких приготована страва.
      Подобаться кафе за примн цни, щоразу замовлям фрапучно (найсмачнше в мстнедорого 39грн. 500г), минулого разу(тиждень тому) примна двчина дала картку де кожна 6 кава безкоштовна, сьогодн нам сказали що штампики про покупку не поставлять, бо це неправильна кава Розчаруванняжурба, чайових бльше не буде Cherry Nais 11 августа 2019 06:05.
      Дивитися вдео з тегом "95-й квартал" - безкоштовно, на порталв тренд: Новий рк Блого Щура 2020 Х-фактор 10 ТМПУ 2019 Фльми на вс випадки життя Психологчн тести. Русский. Шоу-бзнес Вдео за тегом: 95-й квартал. 00:00. Психолог Владимир Науменко рассказал читательницам , почемуледяное кафе шарм. 7216. 00:27.
      17:10, 22 грудня 2019. Чемпонат Бельг: в матч КАА Гент - Брюгге голом вдзначився Vadis Odjidja. Дивитися онлайн вдео голу, який забив Vadis Odjidja на 73 хвилин. Вдзначимо, що псля голу рахунок в матч КАА Гент - Брюгге став 1:1. КАА Гент - Брюгге - Вдео голу Деннс Емануель Бонавентуре, 57 хвилина дивитися онлайн. Джерело: . Реклама. загрузка Реклама. Популярн вдео.

Теги:

дивитися фiльм и онлайн в хорошій якості Кафе бажань 2020
      дивитися Кафе бажань
      Кафе бажань фiльм онлайн 2020
      Кафе бажань фiльм 2012, щоб спостерігати онлайн
      Кафе бажань трейлер 2020
      Кафе бажань новий фiльм
      фiльм Кафе бажань дивитися онлайн
      Кафе бажань скачати
      Кафе бажань 2020 онлайн
      Кафе бажань гугл
      Кафе бажань фiльм 2020 дивитися онлайн hd