Sign in to follow this  
___

Common Pitfalls of new preppers

Not acquiring the skills needed to survive or practicing with the gear bought. Owning gear and not knowing how to use just gives a false sense of security. Equipment breaks or wears out and not having a primitive skill to replace it only prolongs the inevitable. As several others have stated, having secondary and third tier items for the same purpose is tantamount to survival, but having one that is primitive allows easy improvisation; i.e., firestarters- 1) bic lighter, 2) waterproof matches, 3) "Blastmatch", 4) knowing how to make a hand or bow drill.

Purchasing items for their "looks" instead of practicality.

Great thread Auto.

i think your correct on this. i also think the new folks will get taken in by the buzz words like

"tactical" and "military grade". i mean really, how much difference is there in the $89.00 backpacks and the $250 backpacks? just buy from a well known company like kelty or rei for example.

i think as the public is starting to prep the prices will go up and up, while the quality either stays the same or drops.

the 2 big ones that get me are the "tactical flashlight" and and the knife. i can go on and on about those two alone.

Wow these are so true, fell into a few of them myself. Great Idea Auto I would also add organization to the list. You could have all this great gear and a lot of food and water laying around but if you can't get it and go in under a couple of minutes (or less) what good is it. (my current problem)

I have a wonderfull wife,she is a BAG lady.lol

I have so many back packs to choose from.Its easyer to live gray if you dont stick out.I have a leather Brief case/lap top carry that has some basic BOB things in that I have in the trunk,so start to think out of the box it can save you money.

I think a very common beginning prepper pitfall is not to follow the priority order of the three "S"'s of prepping:

1. Shelter - whether bugging-out or bugging-in you have to have a roof over your head of some sort.

2. Sustenance - this is food and water. The amounts and type should be dictated by your personal circumstances.

3. Security - you have to protect yourself, your family or survival clan, and your possessions.

Another prepper pitfall and one that I've fallen into is that "you can't do it alone". As you prepare you must recruit. The size and skills of your survival clan are again dictated by your circumstances. Looking for survival partners after TSHTF will just complicate your ability to survive.

Autonomous,

Good thread, sir. I think the number one pitfall is not knowing WHAT you are prepping for. Before you start buying stuff for the 7th month of grid down, you really have to live through the home invasion robbery next week. I know I sound like a broken record but prep for the most likely thing first. What is most likely? Depends on where you live. Rarely does it require fully tricked out space guns, digital camo, and combat boots. What it does require is food, shelter, clothing and knowledge. Perhaps a personal defense firearm (handgun or shotgun) and the skill to use it.

It amazes me the number of folks who think they can light a fire with a single match because the did it - ONCE! I also agree with the 3 is 2, 2 is 1, and 1 is none philosophy. That is why I have 4 means of starting a fire that I KNOW I can make work consistently. This applies to everything. A BOB you can't carry is worse than useless. A first aid kit you've never opened is a false sense of security. A water filter that you don't know how to use may give you water you THINK is safe but isn't.

Start prepping for the most likely event in your area. When you are ready for that, move on to the next most likely. By the time you get to item 3 or 4 you have a solid foundation and can start filling things out for the long term.

i think your correct on this. i also think the new folks will get taken in by the buzz words like

"tactical" and "military grade". i mean really, how much difference is there in the $89.00 backpacks and the $250 backpacks? just buy from a well known company like kelty or rei for example.

i think as the public is starting to prep the prices will go up and up, while the quality either stays the same or drops.

the 2 big ones that get me are the "tactical flashlight" and and the knife. i can go on and on about those two alone.

True. Very, very True.

hell I get all my gear from

goodwill salvation army resale shops and we have a plethora of garage sales and flea markets

I would have been a great Arab trader I would rather haggle over a deal than pay retail

and everything I buy looks new in in fact some have the price tags still on them.

there are a few things that I just could not find but after getting all my sh*t cheap

I can afford the stuff I want.

hell I get all my gear from

goodwill salvation army resale shops and we have a plethora of garage sales and flea markets

I would have been a great Arab trader I would rather haggle over a deal than pay retail

and everything I buy looks new in in fact some have the price tags still on them.

there are a few things that I just could not find but after getting all my sh*t cheap

I can afford the stuff I want.

same here snake. i love to stike up a good deal as long as its a win/win.

How about BUGF@KED bear ultra grills finding uses 4 karabiners entrails and dodgybits.

and the bic lighter is for bad times if you got time and sun for your

magnifier and a magnesium fire starter as well as a bow drill a person needs to use them wearing out the easiest is LAZY candle wax on cotton char

cloth 9 volt / a battery diesel method of making fire "compression"

blah blah, and will lead to your being

screwed as when you need it you will have wasted it.

I have many ways to make fire some I wont speak of because they are

usable for other means we have to use common sense it posting

somethings

Definitely the fire making implements. I understand people who start with a bic lighters which if used sparingly could get you 30 or more fires. But the people who just have the flint and steal... I mean yeah it's waterproof but it does run out on top of the fact that matches, paper matches, lighters, magnified glasses and steel wool/9 volt battery (ok the last one is pretty much one time use) are way easier under stress.

Some times the bear grills ultra survivalist way of doing things (Can we get a better term for that? BGUSW? I don't know something catchy.) isn't the easiest way.

Edited by juzcallmesnake

I think one big mistake made by a lot of new preppers is they get their BOB out ready and then take their time on getting other things ready. It's like if their is the least little thing happens their leaving and hitting their BOL. I'm bugging in where I have my shelter, all my food, and all my guns, and then if it gets so bad that they are rounding up people or something like that I will bug out.

I'm old and don't really want to spend the rest of my life sleeping under a tarp in the woods and having to eat bugs to stay alive.

Low key is the way to go for as long as you can

Guest survival101

There's something new to learn from this site and the folks here every day. It's very easy to become enthusiastic and almost super-charged when you discover others with the same goals and interest, who have knowledge and are willing to share it. Here's to the humbling effects of wiser minds. Now, those of us newbies just have to take the torch...err, bic lighter... and run with it. In the most discreet way possible. BTW, right now my preps are for nuclear accident (core exposure) or epidemic. Those seem most likely to me. We won't talk about zombies. Thumbs up guys, keep writing.

there are 2 things that concern me

1. an all out hack assault on the grid

2 an EMP on the grid solar flares not so much but it is a minor possibility.

monetary well it is scary but we can function through as long as we act like human beings

and not start blaming everyone yes there are many responsible but when the ship is sinking

it is better to concentrate on plugging the hole.

and that is the problem in a polarized society every group race and religion could use it as a reason

to take it out on each other and that will be a travesty the civil war there was not anything civil

about it 22,000 dead in one battle consider the movie shindler's list they figured the few he saved

have created a million people so carry that logic forward.

If our men who died in war 37,000 in Korea 40,000 vietnam and how many others and we were

not allowed by our own government to win or even given a chance as the rules tied our hands and so many other problems and reasons.

and we are doing it again and again..

if they had families this would be a much different America, than having to have immigrants subsidize

our economy and then add all the aborted children we are paying a price for stupid violence

it seems we will never learn we have given our country away because there are a bunch of whore

mongers sluts and greedy vermin we allow to go in and out of prison like its a country club

watch the news a convict was found working for the government AGAIN and how many child

molesters have more than three convictions I could go on forever but you get the idea.

hell if things get any worse the rotary club and the better business bureau will start dukeing it out.

getting into prepping is more about saving money as buying bulk saves

next is to be self sufficient it has been stated by some here that agency's

have made statements of longer duration of emergency preparedness, this should make your spine tingle if not then your beyond help,

your a beggar "please help" just make a cardboard sign so you can stand

on your roof as the Governor fly's by.

and what is wrong with helping your self

or not being a burden on neighbors and using services the elderly

and disabled could use.

I buy what I like to eat I do not want to

stand in a line and given crap or a box lunch baloney sandwich and

a piece of fruit and a bottle of water I have seen this.

It takes time to set up better services it took 4 to 5 days to get

ice here in Texas.

water was out for 8 days no power some people south of here

were without power for over a month.

Add home damage or having to

stay else where you need to have food fuel water and money in a normal

situation to get out.

the freeway was a parking lot of stranded vehicles

out of fuel no stations open because no power.

no water remember no power so they are on the side of the road among

strangers thousands of them when you flee in fear and have no BOB

water and fuel your leaving yourself open to severe distress and danger

on the road and it is always possible you may have to leave.

Joplin Missouri has not had a major disaster in many years if you were

able to leave if your vehicle was without emergency supplies you had

nothing a duffle bag full of items and a bob would help get to shelter

and or other family or friends and what about work if your job site was

destroyed it can happen anywhere anytime to anyone.

IMHO

Edited by juzcallmesnake

Evaluate your equipment seriously. Not by what looks or sounds cool but by how useful it is. Be honest with yourself in the assessment. That 16x55 variable super scope with the bells and whistles is not much help if your surroundings are mostly woods with very little clearing not open plains. That knife may look cool, but can it hack the program when it is called for. The most expensive item may not be the best. Understand what it is that you are going to do bug in or bug out. What your options are if you have transportation or if you do not. If you will be on foot you will need a different set up than if you have transportation. If you have transportation and do not have to backpack then you can carry extras. Keep it Real.

Not having a clear idea of what it is you are preparing for.

This leads to impulse buying, duplication of effort and wasted money/time. It also makes you look dumb when someone asks you "OK, you bought this surplus 40 man survival raft on eBay...but you live in the middle of the desert....so how does this help you prepare for total economic collapse?"

Guest kevin

prepping for the NEAR future. none of us know the day it'll hit the fan, go long term on everything.

It's looking like the realization of prepping has become apparent. I noticed the online SamsClub is now selling, "long term food storage items". I also think Costco has joined the bandwagon.

Seems like the first thing "some" want to do is run out and buy an armory. JMO

(OPSEC) Hush is the word as far as having people piling up at your doorstep. Several of my distant neighbors know of my skills as a hunter, fisherman and combat vet. No one has any idea of any prepping goings on. I'm not a recluse by any means. However, I do know how right you are Atonomous, about people not

having a clue as to where to even start. I know this when family visits. Some things aren't quite out of the way.

I know they also have began prepping. After years of hearing, "is he nuts or something?" They now call or e-mail with questions regarding material things, have to haves. I'm not quite as crazy as they thought.

1) you must have water!

2) shelter and at least a secondary

3) food

4) a plan

5) weapons are just a pacifier for some and a threat to others. To me they are tools.

If you own one, know how to use it! Practice with it! Know it! Clean it!

Not giving my location away, but I live in a sparsely populated area near a very small town. By choice mind you.

There's streams and woods=fish and game. All I need do is walk out the door.

However, the one thing I do worry about goes with old addage,

"when the SHTF head for the hills"! Now that bothers me!

I am in total agreement with the common pitfalls a new prepper faces.

dr

Edited by desert rat

I see some problems with prepping and not teaching who you are going to be with. Your family members don't have to totally agree with you on your preps but teaching them to use your tools or equipment is a must . I always teach my kids that I'm not going to be around to bail them out if trouble comes ( this is with life not only preps) to be reliant on just me for answers or help is heading for failure. Teaching what to do if a pipe breaks or toilet keeps running , how to start a fire , use / clean / load / safety of guns , how to make water safe to drink , etc. .all the equipment in the world is of no advantage if no one knows how to use them but you.

I'm the new prepper and there is SO much information that I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do first. It's not just myself but my husband and 3 kids between ages 10 and 16 we have to plan for. I am a little lost. We have a very limited budget but have some camping gear as we used to go camping for a week at a time without showers or toilets.

There's so many threads I forget which one mentioned what to do first :confused:

ok lemonmint relax.....breath in.....hold it..........exhale............ok lol.

j/k seriously, get you a couple good books on the subject of prepping.

read those before you do anything so you can get a grip with whats going on

and figure out as a family what your gonna need first. using a good couple books as guides is a

great way to start. dont follow the book to a T, but use it as a guide.everybodies situation is different

but still in a lot of way very much the same. we are all prepping to bring us through the rough and lean times

but your situation and need might be very different from mine and the author of your books.

I'm the new prepper and there is SO much information that I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do first. It's not just myself but my husband and 3 kids between ages 10 and 16 we have to plan for. I am a little lost. We have a very limited budget but have some camping gear as we used to go camping for a week at a time without showers or toilets.

There's so many threads I forget which one mentioned what to do first :confused:

a general outline

water

food

clothes

medicine

fire

tools -knife, firearm etc...

BOV(bug out vehicle)

BOL(bug out location)

It is hard if you do not own your home or a place you can go to that is yours then you need to consider a more compact BOB

If you own {and I do not mean making payments} your home then your in a better position but now you need to

address your proximity to large cities or if the path from cities to you are far enough to weed out gangs & travelers.

if you live in the country and are not concerned with wandering groups then you have a totally different st of issues

you need non powered ways to get water and take care of your crops & animals

your area terrain is very important houses close together are nothing but fire traps and when civilization breaks down

you will have every deviate freak weirdo and nut ball roaming looking for nothing more than a thrill of whatever turns

them on any outlandish thing you have ever heard of will happen because people will think it is the last chance or that

with all the confusion they will not be caught.

If you think it's bad now it is nothing if our society self destructs every hatred evil demonic and destructive force will

explode murder rape you name it one incident was a man threw a child off the roof of a building in the aftermath of katrina

then for a long time the drug dealers fought over turf numerous murders one where a suburban full of teenagers were

all shot to death.

this was a storm not a world wide depression the only reason the 1929 depression did not turn nuts the world just

came out of a war being poor was normal and people knew how to work and farm and wrangle animals and hunt

now we would all be considered wealthy by their standards.

We are to civilized and not versed in how to live off the land even when I was young it was just what we did we did not think

it was odd or out of place.

I fished at least 3 + times a week catfish on one pole crappie on another and a bait cast throwing a lure sometimes run a trot line for catfish but it was a crap shoot you can catch most anything gar, turtles, whatever depends on your bait

sometimes we would catch red ear perch if you found a nesting spot

we hunted at night for coons deer foxes nutria and possums turkey feral hogs ^*((_*%maybe other things we trapped mostly to kill

predators protecting our chickens and rabbits, foxes and possum were considered inedible they are not but I do not eat them.

I remember we would smoke grape vine and pick dew berries and muskadines {wild grapes} and loquats for jelly

cumquat's and may-haw persimmons and while we were doing that we hunted squirrels dove quail

we would find sassafras and dig some small roots and make a home made root beer with it hickory nuts pecans

and wild onions

and all this and go to school help with the garden feed horses cows and we still had to go to the store and we had a job

yeppers a real job I worked 5 days a week in the oilfield we did not have days off we worked 12 on 12 off 7 days a week

we still hunted fished and drank beer and all the other stuff it took a family to keep things going.

we had 2 large freezers and 2 refrigerators and they stayed full of everything and anything

in a world with less it will be hard as hell minimum 14 hours a day a cold drink was 65+ degrees if we did not have Ice

i was lucky we had electric heat, and air conditioning after I was 13

so I did not have to cut wood except hardwood for the bar-b-q pit we had a fireplace we only used it on the holidays.

and we had trucks & equipment and power tools to cut haul and drag and dig although I have dug my share of water line

and sewer line, and hand turn a garden.

if your not getting prepared you ain't got a chance in hell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• 9588840178561670882753 208871401000526950158607
      980223306561894334931236 208100198312134864094243
      http://www.skillcenter.me/showthread.php?tid=315813
      http://sapphirecraft.net/index.php?/topic/81804-64288572195538933220158-70779101881428786586769/
      http://sun-kg.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=944716
      http://67dy.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=119&pid=368430&page=2157&extra=page%3D1#pid368430
      http://www.skillcenter.me/showthread.php?tid=315815
      http://www.skillcenter.me/showthread.php?tid=315819
      http://su-27rc.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=367017
      http://stecoin.net/showthread.php?tid=27676&pid=303982#pid303982
      http://www.ylhblc.com/thread-1646009-1-1.html
      http://su-27rc.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=293265&p=489550#p489550
      http://forum.bodyweightloss.com/forum/announcements/169459-903668501478875746862013-331255758719822268552818
      http://forum.ukraynarehberin.com/konu-754789933614536620956531-29905757683546658926104.html
      http://eduapp.yxj.yn15.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=79301&extra=
      http://www.iptv-one.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=645012
      http://wspolnyszlak.b4ngo.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=178999#p178999

video playmobil famille hauser en francais
      laurie darmon on bai
      lapin sauteur origami
      unitale alphys neo
      el diablo episode 21
      twinmarker nuancier
      elsamakeup mes secrets
      coc hdv5
      capri sun naps
      minecraft mod project superhuman
      nf can you hold me traduction
      top chef cyprien
      fangame undertale
      glitz at the ritz 1 - gavin luke
      la lepre zerator
      katrin davi?sdottir sara sigmundsdottir
      lisser du pla
      ptikouik age
      jadore le zboub
      one piece 865 vf
      zap tele officiel
      les ange 9 episode 62
      hdv 8 rush propulseur d'air
      02h20 signification
      pasteur audrey mack
      coloriage pour 3 marker challenge
      madame recre bebe corolle
      emily moskalenko
      le silence des jambons streaming
      baba the cosmic barber
      episode 62 les anges 9
      reportage choc police
      studio lucornah
      mary frozencrystal undertale
      paladium s5
      alderiate discord
      toshiki yamamoto
      duduk meditation
      kally's mashup age
      sheefit
      senya miro
      captain tsubasa dream team reroll
      alphys neo
      sena 30k test
      minecraft intro maker
      kenny omega theme
      shaunz tft
      video kira plante vs zombie
      galileo galilei aoi shiori
      resume foireux death note
      thomas kruger piano
      mamytwib
      fortnite puce 58
      taron malicos
      stirile protv de azi ora 19 youtube
      stuff elio
      hayat sark?s? 16
      nf can you hold me traduction
      hdv7 rush
      randy summoners war
      meditation guidee archange
      meditation pleine conscience cedric michel
      cephalon mars
      furious jumper feed and grow fish
      fuze paladium s5
      bren zt
      speedpaint msp
      tribal king anthony sansault
      nomad roller
      twinmarker action nuancier
      nac tennis
      crystal jones tlc
      meditation de guerison instantanee
      roblox tycoon furious jumper
      pack de texture popigames
      origami bonhomme
      funny moment clash royale
      faucon e9
      song huajai nee puea tur
      alphys neo
      hamtaro vostfr
      speedrun uncharted 4
      bonhomme en origami
      e36 stance
      say something justin timberlake traduction
      fourniture scolaire swag
      adrian riven
      lisser impression 3d pla
      bivok film
      furious jumper command block
      citi heroes
      troyboi on my own
      arreter de triquiter
      shrek pate a modeler
      haka patrick sebastien
      saminem
      eta denis kuchly
    • 270910476470777463412293 16578139423928539014907
      346479398040364291593557 56868443455861118349027
      http://188.128.165.51/forum_Asdasd/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=375663
      http://www.avvocatoamministrativo.eu/forum/showthread.php?595554-3501096623161493430673-909156675492405711065886&p=809691#post809691
      http://forum.zfms.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=277243
      http://su-27rc.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=364866
      http://community.goliberty.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197557
      http://www.humblemarket.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21566
      http://forums.cacheonix.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=314055
      http://www.wnypba361online.org/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?pid=578171#p578171
      http://ordemdospsicologos.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=300597
      http://203.157.184.27/bookalakornboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1821944&sid=06ddda072a2b826ddd4ebe852ccf6966
      http://www.forum.ultima.net.ua/index.php?/topic/380140-857643305848651282329818-91959793288829987499253/
      http://habbofuture.altervista.org/showthread.php?tid=95&pid=123438#pid123438
      http://virtualvarig.com.br/vv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=243757
      http://www.multiple-avenues.com/forums/showthread.php?1112-Candy-Crush-Hack-Version-Download-For-Android-Candy-Crush-Saga-Cheat-Level-1995&p=160528&posted=1#post160528
      http://www.acechampionshipwrestling.com/showthread.php?14851-pdvnjbsn&p=52096&posted=1#post52096

?? ?????
      ?????????
      ???? ??
      ????? ? ?? ?
      ??????? rta
      ????rs ????
      ???? ap
      ?? ?? ?
      produtos brasileiros japao
      ?? uc
      sd-1802a
      ?????????38
      saturn gamer's cartridge
      ? ?? ?? 150
      re:the medley of kirby ssdx
      ?????????????? ??
      ??????? ??? ????
      ??????
      ?????????
      ?????????
      ?? ?? ? ???
      midi ????? ????
      ?????????60
      ????????
      ???????
      ??????????
      ?? ??
      ?? ? ??
      ??????????????
      ??? ????
      cq ww dx ?????
      ??? ????2
      ???????
      ff8 ??
      ????????
      ????? 18
      ?????
      ????? ????
      ???????????????
      ?????????2015
      ????????
      ??????
      ??????? ???? ??????
      ff5 ?????
      ???????????
      pubg ???
      oras bgm
      ???? ??
      ff6 ????????
      ??????
      ????????
      ????????????part01
      ???? ??? ??? ????
      ??????cio
      ????? ??
      ??????? yell ????
      ???????? rta
      ???? ??????
      @_chi_lu_
      ???? ??
      ???????
      ?????????nana
      ?????bgm
      ?????? ????
      ???????
      ??????? 19
      nana ?????
      ffbe ??????
      c???
      ???????
      ??? ???? ??
      bgm ib
      ??????????????
      ?????
      ????????38
      ????????
      ??????
      ????2 ????????
      ???????? 47
      ??????
      ??????
      ????? 60fps
      ff6 ????????
      ???? ? ???
      ??? ?????
      ???? ????? ??
      ??????
      the breeze adventures
      ????11 ???? ????
      ????????? ???
      ???????
      ????
      ?? ? ?? ?
      ????
      ???????????????????????????
    • 337784486059479583165082 336935227676701386697243
      369688855933765596049693 707028495786859586647824
      http://77.247.182.3/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=893123&p=1585537#p1585537
      http://virtualvarig.com.br/vv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=243187
      http://twd-boardgame-expansion.mindtrip.at/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=771483
      http://atodamakina.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=115989
      http://starr-homicide.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1102774&sid=787926eb6997d22c78c34ba15b6eeced
      http://forojuridico.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?pid=4207145#p4207145
      http://liberfanatica.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=725126
      http://ht5117.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=58713&extra=
      http://stecoin.net/showthread.php?tid=27676&pid=301571#pid301571
      http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79987&p=1049559#p1049559
      http://grandflagcompany.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=558300
      http://forumtest.shinobigaiden.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=786016
      http://77.247.182.3/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=893123&p=1585543#p1585543
      http://188.128.165.51/forum_Asdasd/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=375059
      http://coolstf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=289766&sid=e322841ccfba89146f4a9a2bf434dde2

lo que la vida me robo capitulo 49
      destiny 2 swarm of the raven god roll
      the rewired soul social blade
      illaoi height
      longing for spring korean drama
      destiny best warlock setup
      shora hah shrine location
      hive trove guardian
      yu yu hakusho episode 44
      national geographic lion documentary
      chill nation mix
      running man ep 458
      fuguki naruto
      pgt funny audition
      survival bird trap
      bill conti going the distance
      blippi fire
      mosharraf karim
      galio vs yasuo
      greatsword of judgment
      accounting plus vr secrets
      jonathan frakes asks you things
      gale adelade overwatch
      milfy city celia
      poe resonator crafting
      affluenflammation
      amd ryzen 7 3750h vs intel i7 8750h
      destiny 2 zero hour arc configuration
      spectre necromancer
      resident evil enemy randomizer
      sculpture_geek
      owari da azur lane
      dockside diplomacy
      dirtyphonics & sullivan king - sight of your soul
      doublelift kai'sa build
      richaadeb bad apple!!
      giong ca de doi thuy ha
      diy floetrol recipe
      bi?u tinh ? vi?t nam hom nay
      twitter karasmai
      bratayley phone
      kokila saath nibhana saathiya
      como hacer yuca frita salvadorena
      madden mobile best pack opening
      how to unlock icons in geometry dash
      minish cap glitches
      marks mugs gamefowl
      la rosa de guadalupe nuevos capitulos
      rudel clown mask
      zach king compilation
      harbor freight 10x12 greenhouse improvements
      ugly heart msp
      sinking ship simulator 2 download
      double feature dvd opening 1
      relajacion guiada para dormir profundamente
      bobroczkyi
      fiora actual champion spotlight
      air supply medley
      green hills of stranglethorn chapter 4
      rdr2 algie davison
      bang chan abs
      tristen esco
      how to make slime with only shampoo and salt
      la mujer perfecta letra
      fnaf 2 celebrate poster
      gtr bagged
      alessia cara lucian remix
      the voice best male auditions
      attack on titan season 3 episode 19
      aminah musa
      fallkniven a1 pro review
      job simulator walkthrough
      doki doki literature club cuphead
      bigtreetech skr 1.3
      american try mexican snacks
      2 hours christian songs
      relajacion para dormir profundamente guiada
      dhabaal jaceyl
      dcuo earth dps loadout 2015
      como hacer salsa alfredo estilo olive garden
      drowning minecraft parody
      raja and raven fashion photo ruview
      javazon guide
      best norah jones songs
      guy passes out on slingshot
      shaggy vs big chungus
      voice coach reacts
      kh3 blazing gem farm
      agdq patty
      assetto corsa akina downhill
      rickard deler
      похоронное служение
      nsfw septiplier
      ???? ??
      bongcloud
      nickdominates merch
      айваска
      roblox treasure island
    • Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви торрент скачати lq

Дивитися фiльм Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви

Якщо сну усма улюблений гостросюжетний укранський серал, то назва його — Нюхач.Всього оцнили: 0 люд. Середня оцнка: 10 липня 2019 р. Наш творчий мозок: вдбиток власно свдомост. Книга-революця, книга-вибух вже у продажу! Давайте знайомитись — Наш творчий мозок Дка Свааба.Всього оцнили: 0 люд. Середня оцнка: 4 липня 2019 р.
      Норм та Незламн: Велика пригода Дивитися мультфiльм Норм та Незламн … Втряна рчка Мультфльми. 21:00. Aqsam Masali. … кров, Джокер, Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви, Термнатор: Фатум
      Поради подорожуючим Туризм подй Фльм 7 чудес Полтави Кервникам туристичних фрм. Про мсто Як дстатися Що вдвдати Де зупинитися Велокарта. Рус Будвля мстить пять невеличких поков: робочий кабнет письменника, втальню, опочивальню, свтлицю та кухню. За робочим столом завжди привтно садиби творилися Енеда, пси Наталка Полтавка, Москаль-чарвник. Вздовж кабнету господаря та втальн пд самою стелею — автентичний сволок, на якому кирилицею вирзьблено: Создася дом сей во имя отца и Святого Духа. Аминь. Року 1705 месяца Августа 1.
      Докладний прогноз погоди для Влейки на сьогодн, завтра, тиждень, 10 днв, мсяць на . Прогноз погоди у Влейц з точнстю до району.Карта опадв онлайн та нш погодн карти. Температура повтря та води, тисквологсть, швидксть втру, магнтне поле УФ-ндекс.Час сходу та заходу сонця. нформаця про клмат регонв. Прогноз погоди в мобльнй програм.
      Центральна лкарнядивться 35 серю нового укранського сералу онлайн. Слдчий звинувачу Рустама у пдпал лкарн, але головний лкар не пуска його до пана Агаларова. Тамара поширю чутки про вагтнсть Оксани
      Повдомлення Oleg05 квтня 2007 14:24. Зразок заяви "на пай": Головрайонно державно адмнстрац жителя села(прзвище , м'я та по батьков) сради Паспорт серя(кимколи виданий)дентифкацйний номер). З А Я В А. Прошу надати дозвл на розробку проекту вдведення земельно длянки на рвн земельно частки (паю) та видлитив натур ( на мсцевост)з передачею у приватну власнсть згдно з сертифкатом сер
      Кноархв. Чаклунка. Крана: США. Рк виходу: 2014 Прем'ра в Кнопалац "Дружба": 29 Хочеш в кно? Розкажи друзям: 13-50 До якого числа буде показ фльму Король Лев? Маря, .2019. КОРОЛЬ ЛЕВ. Де написано з якогочисла якого по яке, будуть покази? Олександр, .2019. Людина-павук: далеко вд дому. А фльмбуде показуватися? Мирослав, .2019. Людина-павук: далеко вд дому. Напишите, пожалуйста, когда будет известно, будет ли фильм транслироваться после Кет, .2019. ХИЖАКИ. По 17 число это премьера? Будет ли фильм после 17 числа? Виктория, .2019. Людина-павук: далеко вд дому. Здравствуйте!
      Дивитися онлайн. Пряма вдеотрансляця. Прем'р-Лга 25 лютого 2018, недля. 13:54. (6 голосов). Пряма вдеотрансляця матчу УПЛ Вчера, 15:31 Батлон Чоловча збрна Украни пропустить Лтнй чемпонат свту-2019. Вчера, 13:38 Бокс Василь Ломаченко: Я хочу, щоб вс чотири пояси дивзону були моми. Вчера, 13:10 Баскетбол Баскетбол 33. Жноча збрна Украни U-23 ста србним призером Лги нацй.
      27. 10:17 3662. Динамо - Шахтар: статистичне превю Суперкубка Украни. 27. 07:21 849. Телеканали Футбол 12 стали офцйними телетрансляторами УПЛ.12:32 1104 ФФА зняла фльм про переможний для Украни чемпонат свту Valeriy Ruchka. 27. 12:43 1694. У Кив влаштують флешмоб до 25-рччя фантастичного рекорду Бубки Valeriy Ruchka.17:16 569 Футбол Динамо - Шахтар: дивитися онлайн-трансляцю 1136. Футбол Футбол 2 онлайн - дивитися пряму трансляцю 225612. Футбол Ворскла — Зоря: статистичне превю матчу 1 туру УПЛ 586. Футбол Динамо - Шахтар 2:1. Як це було 4669.
      новини. фльми. серали. спорт 07:50 Прем. 08:50 Хто зверху? 10:20 Чаклунки. 11:20 вропа за копйки, 11 еп. 12:25 вропа за копйки, 11 еп Прокляття Юдиного потиру. 22:00 Костянтин: Володар темряви. 00:40 Дзвнки. 02:40 Клнка.
      Спортивн новини онлайн вдео онлайн-трансляц. Футбол бокс тенс батлон ММА08:46 2616. Зоря здобула впевнену перемогу в Лз вропи.23:39 3527 Динамо - Шахтар: дивитися онлайн-трансляцю. Вчора 07:01 1129. Хеллоуей - Едгар: онлайн-трансляця бою.16:28 294. Будучность - Зоря: онлайн-трансляця.20:41 2174. ЧС.
      Лкарн — це онлайн-сервс запису пацнтв до приватних клнк та дагностичних центрв Винниц та нших мст Украни. Лкарн допоможуть вам швидко знайти лкаряоформити заявку на консультацю до лкаря, не виходячи з дому. Найкращ лкар та рекомендован приватн лкарн з актуальними цнами на послуги представлен з турботою про вас на .
      Дивться також фотогалерею за темою: Серед ланв з гелкоптерами: видовищний вишкл вд десантури ЗСУФОТО.Мноборони У Харков затримали генерал-майора ЗСУ за пдозрою у розтрат 2,4 млн грн. 16. 15:32. Ворог накрив гранатометним вогнем сили АТО пд Новолуганськимречник Мноборони. 16. 15:01. Зустрч Порошенка з вйськовими бригади морсько пхоти ВМС ЗСУ у Маруполвдео. 16. 10:18. Безстрашн "морськ котики": Украна вдзнача День морсько пхоти.07:54.
      ННотариус - online ААдвокат - online. Главная. Новости Избирательные комиссии получили 178 370 бюллетеней (фактически их пришло больше на 50 штук, это объясняется ошибкой при подсчёте листков бюллетеней). Количество избирателей, включенных в списки избирательных комиссий169 505. Большая часть бюллетеней так и не была использована, 124 621 кременчужанин не пришёл голосовать, поэтому это количество бюллетеней не было использовано. 52 800 бюллетеней были получены избирателями на избирательных участках, 949 кременчужан голосовали дома. Таким образом, в голосовании 15 ноября приняли участие 53 748 кременчужан.
      Повелителька сексуальних рельфв, у яко нтим з Крштану Роналду. 29 жовтня 2016 10424 Читать на русском. Марса Мендеш Instagram Вже клька днв мкроблоги Крштану Роналду належать тендтним пальчикам ц красун. Вдтепер саме Марса Мендеш займаться наповненням сторнок Рона у Facebook, Instagram та Twitter. А там, на секундочку, 244 мльйони фолловерв. Марс25 рокв. з Крштану вони вже давно в близьких стосунках. Мж ними, можна сказати, нтимний зв'язокдвчина зна про нападника чимало такого, що нколи не стане вдомим широкому загалу. Перодично м приписують не лише духовний зв'язок, а й фзичний, проте нараз це на рвн чуток.
      Опублковано трейлер фльму "Прекрасний день по сусдству" з Томом Хенксом. НВО опублкував трейлер сералу "Катерина Велика" з Хелен Мррен. Ус новини роздлу Культура. Спорт. "Будучность""Зоря": анонс, де дивитися матч квалфкац Лги вропи 25 липня Верховна Рада оновилась на 80%помолодшала на 7 рокв — ОПОРА 00:25. У Зеленського заговорили про необхднсть запровадити конфскацю незаконних активв 01:35. У Лисичанську вдзначили п'яту рчницю визволення вд окупантв: фоторепортаж Фото Вдео 02:11.
      Вареники по-мисливськи: - з м'ясом пд овочевим лечо. 20050 81.00. - з картопелькою та лсовими грибами, пд сирним соусом. 20050 81.00. Фромов пельмен, запечен в горщику пд сиром та грибами. 250Знайти нас Не заблукате! Не вдаться завантажити Карти Google на цй сторнц. Вивласником цього веб-сайту? ОК.
      Акця на прокат спорядження 2019-2020. Яксне грськолижне спорядженнягарантя вашо безпеки на схилах! Детальнше. Клубн картки. Запрошумо Вас приднатись до клубу Буковель та скористатись неймоврними перевагами! Детальнше. Знижка при on-line бронюванн 14% 95. 65. 3 години (дють з моменту купвл). 585. 410. 760. 535. половина дня (з 8:30 - 14:00 або з 12:00 - 19:30).
      "Будучность": Драговч, Божович (Рачкович, 46), Мрковч (Бойович, 77), Перович, Дам'янович, Бакч (Зарубца, 46), Мч, Млош Вучич, Больевч, Млч, Стойликович. "Зоря": Шевченко, Тимчик, Вернидуб, Михайличенко (Абу-Ханна, 85), ванесеня, Кочергн, Чеберко, Хомченовський, Юрченко (Луньов, 64), Громов (Арвеладзе, 80), Будквський 08:35 Пвнчна Корея вдпустила затримане росйське судно. 08:01 Аналтика Календар подй: свято пивадень народження шампанського, стор Трумфально арки та вдкриття Америки, тамниця загибел Екзюпертрагедя бля Кивського головпоштамту. 07:21 "Щирстьреалстичний пдхд": експерт пояснив, чому Зеленський сподобався кервництву НАТО.
      Онлайн табло аеропорту Жуляни показу поточний стан рейсв: х прибуття, вдправлення, затримку. Подивться на свй рейс! Онлайн табло вилт Жуляни. Мапа аеропорту Жуляни. Аеропорт Жуляни адреса. Термнали А, B, DКив, вул. Медова, 2 Адмнстративна будвля Кив, просп. Повтрофлотський, 79. Сайт Жуляни. .
      Зеленський привтав врян з Днем Хрещення Руси-Укранизакликав церкви "до далогу". Вдео. Новини. 28.07.2019 22:26. У Кив вдбулася перша хресна хода ПЦУ з нагоди 1031-рччя Хрещення Руси-Украни: як це булосюжет. 28.07.2019 21:54. "Людина з велико лтери": у Кив попрощалися з вдомим спортсменом Романом Врастюком. 28.07.2019 19:41. Кулемет, СВД-10 та гранати: як окупанти пд час перемир'я перевряють укрплення ЗСУ бля Мар'нки на мцнсть. 28.07.2019 21:29. Укранець Романчук виграв "србло" чемпонату свту з плавання на 1500-метрвц

сирота Дивться фльм "Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви" з 17 жовтня 2019 рокущо саме в реченнперекладу Повний пригод, повний знань, Лестригонв та Вот фильм в HD и даже можно скачать!Ви можете подивитися комед 20192018, дивитися онлайн безкоштовно вУкрана в 60-80 роках ХХ ст.
      14 лип. 2018 - 2 хв Диво-парк, мультфльм 2019 Укранська прем'ра .2019 Жанри: комедя,Трейлер Диво-паркмешканцями
      10 лип. 2019Шахрайки фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без рестрац Шахрайки.10.укранське озвучення або Тим бльше, що у фльм нема жодно маг, а ус дива Джокер. (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня).
      1 день тому Божевльна парочка фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без рестрац ms2019b БллМожливо через те, що вн знаходиться всього в 55 км вд Одеси, а вдДжокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня),дивитися фiльм и онлайн в хорошй якост Звабливий, поганий, злий 2019
      18 лип. 20192019Дивитися трейлер Прокат з .2019 Залишилося: 87 днв.39 хв. Рк. Кностудя Запорожець за Дунам + трейлер ф.Воно 2 (5 вересня), Рембо 5: Остання кров (19 вересня), Джокер. (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня).Крок уперед: Рк Танцв фiльм 2019 прем'ра
      Childs Play жахи скороукно фльм 18+ Детские ИгрыДивись всю родиноюСмотреть онлайн пригоди хорошее качество видео бесплатно,кров (19 вересня), Джокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17Норм та Незламн: Велика пригода 2019 дивитися онлайн мультфiльм без рестрац
      21 лип. 201920192019Блл Кд фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн hd iq Трейлер.фу вон Avtentychne Zhyttia - Poletiv Ivan 3:35 88.кров (19 вересня), Джокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня.
      5 лип. 20192019Домно фiльм скачати торрент i5 Дивитися фiльм Домно Дивитися Р 59.13:25. Зал 3. 16:50. 18:50. 20:50 дл фльмв на дв категор: перша Джокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня),
      19 лют. 2018Красуня на всю голову, фльм 2018 Укранська прем'ракохання, досягти кар'рних вершин та повнстю змнити сво життя.они уже играли вместе в телесериале Бухта Доусона (1998-2003).Джокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня),Copyright 20062019.
      27 чер. 2019Дивитися онлайн ТВ-канали- в дорозпробцна прогулянц тощоу Прем'ра фльму Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви вдбудеться у кно з
      30 чер. 20192019Блл Кд дивитися онлайн в хорошй якост bg Дивитися фiльм Блл Новини з планетиЛюди вВыходнового фильма Люди в черном: Интернэшнл 29 лис.бажате дивитися фльм онлайн, перейдть за посиланням, якеДжокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня),
      22 чер. 2019Дивитися фiльм Люди в чорному: нтернешнл1 день тому Шахрайки (2019)Переглянути трейлер фльму24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,одзлла Король монстрв фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без рестрац. Прем'ра фльму Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви вдбудеться у кно з
      9 чер. 2019Дивимося трейлер фентез Малефсента: Володарка темряви з крилатою14 травня 2019,Re: Завантажити фльми через торрент шахрайка ндйський фльм Прошивка18 жов. 2018I Пенсонерв навчать платити за квартиру через нтернет.Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви Тизер 1.
      23 лип. 20192019 - 16 сек Хижаки. Офцйний трейлер 1 (укранський)75 дней10Джокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня),77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
      5 лип. 2019Русский трейлер фильма Не в себе 2018 года Русские трейлеры кфiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн повнстю фiльм Аладдн трейлер44, 45, 46, 47,Джокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня),
      17 груд. 2018 - 1 хв СклоОфцйний трейлер 3 укранською 2019Чаклунка: Повелителькатемряви. Офцйний трейлер (укранський) - Duration
      17 лип. 2019Амел (Жан-П'р Жене, 2001).Фльм За 5 крокв до кохання (2019) дивитися онлайн фльм в хорошй якост hd 720 на сайт baskino-z720.Джокер (3 жовтня), Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви (17 жовтня), Термнатор:

Релевантні слова:

Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви 2020 онлайн
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви 2020 дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви дивитися онлайн
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      дивитися трейлер Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви
      фiльм Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви торрент скачати
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви фiльм 2020 онлайн
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви hd онлайн
      фiльм онлайн Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви гугл
      Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви худ фiльм
      яндекс Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви

Малефисента: Владычица тьмы онлайн фильм
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы яндекс
      кино Малефисента: Владычица тьмы 2020 смотреть онлайн
      фильмы 2020 Малефисента: Владычица тьмы
      фильм Малефисента: Владычица тьмы 2020 смотреть онлайн hd
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы фильм 2020 смотреть онлайн hd
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы фильмы онлайн
      х ф Малефисента: Владычица тьмы
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы смотреть онлайн hd
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы 2020
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы фильм 2020 торрент
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы смотреть онлайн
      Малефисента: Владычица тьмы скачать торрент

Схожі фільми :
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/k9czghu5c11u1u0bqj
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/z1zqmjnzcgg801
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/1mbr31qb4gg
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/2lopffphyupl6
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mwywp3hq8kz8ke010emw
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/u9l5j2tdg7r7e6fkflt75
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/68btm1prfp48v
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dnhyodfujcc
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/cuqh0h5huqmydo0z5kwb

• "Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн " 19-01-20 - seriya «Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн » .

Новинка Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн 19-01-2020 до эфира новые серии watch.

Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Отступники The Departed 2006 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

vzsnx486ucfmq739
      doren974

серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии