Sign in to follow this  
awake

So what would you do?????

So you're blaming the gay community for AIDS, and the AIDS epidemic for the medical insurance problems in this country? That's extraordinarily short-sighted and, well, flat-out wrong, justcallmesnake.

Statistically, diabetes is having a MUCH bigger impact on the US - nearly 26 million Americans have it (as opposed to 1.2 million with AIDS/HIV), and 79 million Americans are considered pre-diabetic. According to the CDC, nearly 16,000 people died of AIDS in 2008 (most recent year they had statistics), whereas in 2007, diabetes was listed as the underlying cause on 71,382 death certificates and was listed as a contributing factor on an additional 160,022 death certificates. This means that diabetes contributed to a total of 231,404 deaths.

According to the CDC, it is estimated that health care costs for chronic disease treatment account for over 75% of national health expenditures. After adjusting for population age and sex differences, average medical expenditures among people with diagnosed diabetes were 2.3 times higher than what expenditures would be in the absence of diabetes, which is why it's difficult for you to get insurance - and it's not like someone who is HIV-positive is having an easy time of that, either, since their meds are awfully expensive.

You appear to assume that healthcare expenses have gone up since the 1980s due to there being HIV/AIDS, but that's incredibly narrow in scope. Compare rates of obesity among the population in 1985 versus today. Then think about the diseases and conditions (often called comorbidities) that come with obesity - diabetes, heart disease, cancers, strokes, high blood pressure, etc. - and think of all of the expenses *that* adds to the healthcare system. Add into that the move away from HMOs and preventive-focused medicine and to PPO systems (where patients pay a copay/% of cost with every visit), which causes some of them to avoid routine care and only seek treatment when a condition is so bad it requires extensive and expensive intervention. Medical costs have also skyrocketed due to the new treatments that are available, both in terms of surgeries and devices AND those ungodly expensive pharmaceuticals. And we are slowly becoming more accepting of people who seek treatment for mental health issues, which adds in even more treatments and drugs to the healthcare bill.

The way health insurance works - well, the way ALL insurance works - is that they need a mix of mostly healthy people who won't cost nearly as much as they pay in, and some people whose costs will far exceed what they individually pay. This creates what is referred to as a "risk pool," and when you're part of a risk pool that has a large number of unhealthy people - as the US does now - the overall charge for each person in that pool MUST increase simply so that the insurer can cover the costs of claims. The ONLY way to rein in costs without huge increases is to place limitations on who is covered and what services are covered - which, I think, is what you're frustrated by.

You ask why you should pay for three other people's problems... when in fact, your complaint is that three other people aren't willing to pay for yours, if you're diabetic.

It's capitalism at work, unfortunately. So unless we (oh no!) socialize our health care system further, we're going to have to accept that some people just aren't going to be able to be covered, or that some treatments/conditions won't be covered, or that somewhere along the line basic needs can't be met if bills are going to be paid.

whoa there I am on your side

well my medications are only 22.50 for 90 days and diabetes is a pancreatic condition not an obesity

as so may have jumped on the band wagon.

and it could be a genetic condition it is not by "choice" I have diabetes and I have gone for over 54+

years without any condition so do not worry they won't be paying for me too long that $22.50

so your saying only fat people have diabetes, heart problems, cancer, strokes and high blood pressure.

so I guess all the beautiful people just die from boredom or suicide well i guess they are related.

and drug use yes I seem to hear and see in the news all those slender folks have a drug problem

I guess they might have been obese and got tired of it being such a burden on the system and all.

like I say i am just trying to help and understand .

Well, JCMS, I'd say that your argument that AIDS = gay people is about the same as stating that diabetes = obese people. And I didn't state that obesity was the ONLY cause of ANY illness, I was simply giving you another explanation for the rising cost of healthcare that was somewhat more realistic than saying that, basically, gay people are keeping you from getting health insurance. In fact, I cited several reasons:

* Rising lifestyle-related chronic conditions (i.e., obesity that leads to diabetes, heart disease, et al)

* Medical advances and procedures that are more expensive

* Ever increasing numbers of high cost pharmaceuticals

* Less access to/use of preventive medicine to stop small problems from becoming major ones

* Treatment for more illnesses and conditions, including mental health issues

FWIW, the little twist you did there on what I said versus what you responded to is becoming a classic bait and switch technique in politics. It's actually called a "Straw Man Argument" or the "Straw Man Fallacy," where since you can't refute the person's true argument, you "rephrase" their argument by shaping it into something similar but different and then point out why that revised position is foolish.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

It's a little disingenuous.

rising lifestyles related chronic conditions = promiscuity

medical advances and procedures that are more expensive x-rays and blood tests are basically the same

they can write off equipment for 3 years just like any other business

the cost of aspirin is the same as it was the day before it is your money that has become worth "less"

less access to preventive medicine you cannot prevent anything has crime gone away have

people quit dying have accidents quit happening NOOoooooooooo.

and fat people are no more susceptible to dying that thin because if that were true more coffins would be

sized large, x-large,, xx-large and OMG and priced accordingly.

mental health is related to what drugs and bad life choices creating stress from past mistakes

and the arrogance of self.

true mental Illness is not too common now psychologists want everything to be an illness

because it is a cash box some psychologists do not agree with your assessment I know a few

and they are as welcome as ants to a pick nick among there colleagues.

it was about 20 years that the association of psychiatric's assembled in New York and stated

that a 14 year old was mature enough to make the decision on consensual intercourse. LMAO

that was a big DEAL that turd stunk for a year it was on T.V. radio and they backed off or

limped off people were withdrawing their support of research and funding hospitals it was

a black mark on them for years.

now no one remembers

50 years ago gay meant metal illness now because it's acceptable, when you have no grandchildren

to look after you and your family line disappears then you will understand why it happened FYI .

You need to look at the movie "THE DETECTIVE" with Frank Sinatra 1968 not that long ago.

and you will see how we used to see gays and promiscuity and murder.

I rephrase the argument because the left has turned it around first everyone who is doing or have done

something "WRONG" want to turn it around.

the bank robber because he is poor {but won't work}.

the drug dealer because he did not have the "opportunity for better"

the hooker because she was abused {and gets more abuse and worse}.

the liar because they were afraid someone might misunderstand them.

The Adulterer because they did not get what they needed at home {but were to ashamed to asked}.

the glutton because of some past disparaging treatment and lack of self esteem :not their fault}.

the aborter because they could not afford a child {and not a condom either apparently}

and what can I say about the murderer they got hundred of reasons {the gun accidentally went off}

yea I have heard the sad sad story a thousand thousand times and the innocent dead do not

have a voice because it has been silenced.

I remember a 8 year old murdered by a person I had to deal with him he got along fine with

the folks in the punk tank.

and there are plenty of gays in prison if they are so happy why is that???????

in fact that point actually involved them and placed them in the situation to get imprisoned.

Pride cometh before the fall, pride is doing what "you want" versus what is right always

has and always will be a negative added to an already tough life.

you probably do not believe in spanking or the death penalty or public condemnation,

so no punishment so how are we as a nation supposed to gauge right and wrong.

I know we will get a dart board and label the sections and anyone who has a "problem"

can just throw a dart.

Hey it's cheaper than years of therapy and medications if you KNOW your right then it is no problem.

it only make your life BAD if you think your wrong.

we could do away with courts and children's protective services and even probation or prole,

sounds NIFTY save all kinds of money and we could make all drugs and prostitution legal

no more stigma or hiding or having a record were all just one big happy family

(I am not against cancer or dying patients having any drug by the way it is up to them}

that was just to be sure i would not get a unnecessary rebuttal on that topic.

Am I innocent hell no do I know right from wrong yes so I try to do better everyday and that

does not mean I will not do it again just I do not B.S. myself into thinking it's right

No one is beyond repair or redemption it's just they have to be willing and WE accepting

self destructive behavior of any sort is not going to help anyone.

Ah. This was more the sort of mindless, illogical nattering I had expected, where actual facts are countered by supposition, ranting, making gross generalizations, arguing against your assumptions of me/liberals, etc. I'm sorry to see it show up now. But we had a good run, and that's worth celebrating!

Enjoy your rage, JCMS. I'm going to heed the wisdom in the old saying, "Never wrestle with a pig. You both wind up dirty and the pig likes it."

Snake,

I am also a diabetic type II. Brought on by my south east asia tour. According to the VA the govt. will give you a small token monthly and free meds to those who served in certain areas of south east asia, and for Agent Orange exposure. I have applied for my pennies but still have not received a response at this time. I know how you feel.

oregonchick,

I'm not sure you are a progressive/liberal in the mold of the modern progressive. I'm not going to argue politics; I will point out a couple of things. First we already have a clear, firm delineation of what the Feds can do and what only the states can do. It is called the constitution and is simply being ignored. If that is ignored, then no additional law will fare better. The biggest problem with your gun control scheme is the problem with most things, education, health care, drug enforcement etc. That problem is "who decides"? You might trust this administration but what about the one after or the one after that? It is almost impossible to take power away from a government. That is what we are trying to do now and it is demonstrably difficult. Most Americans say they want smaller, less intrusive government but it is tough to figure out how.

I agree that we probably don't want me to have a nuke on my dining room table. That isn't covered by the second amendment but what about a .50 BMG? I think it is covered. I also disagree about keeping ex-convicts from owning firearms. If they have "paid their debt to society" by what right do we keep them from exercising the full citizenship that liberals say they have? If they can vote, why can they not own a gun? As for minors, last time I checked the constitution, that was a power left to the state. Just like the way the fed has nationalized education with things like 'No child left behind' (a warm fuzzy name for a very poisonous bill) government always seeks to increase its power. Trouble is, "government" is even Washington. It is mid-level functionaries like me who can ruin your life with no accountability except my own conscious that has been formed by the government schools. Just remember, Nationalized health care has been a disaster everywhere it is being enforced. Do you really want ME deciding who lives or dies?

When you say something should be done a certain way, nation wide, you are saying that the government should take, by force, more of my rights to accomplish some goal. The problem is, historically, most of our troubles are the result of government action. I have little faith that more of what caused the problem is the solution to the problem.

Just my not so humble opinion.

very well said once again Capt Bart. the problem with any kind of gun control is that is goes against the 2nd amendment. and yes "felons" is a using a broad brush to paint who cannot own a firearm since with our laws in this country it is very easy to become a "felon" for a lot of reasons. so yes i do believe that once your debt is paid to society whether warranted or not in the first place then you should be able to have a fresh start in all aspects of life including being able to purchase a firearm, just because you are a felon does not mean you do not have a right to defend yourself or that of your loved ones just like the rest of us. as far as the federal government running the show for gun control. that is a disaster waiting to happen. we need less federal control and more state control. remember the constitution is the stop-gap for states overreaching their authority. the federal government should be there to enforce the constitution not trample it.

1) Thank the Food companies for all the chemicals thay add to to our food....Oh and don't forget to thank them for all the empty calories in the form of corn based sweetners. The term at the turn of the century was I'm fattening up the hogs for market. Now we are being fattened up to support the food, drug and medical companies. A good doctor is hard to find and is job scared because he or she knows that treating the people the way they need to be treated will land them in the unemployement line too.

2) Thank the Drug companies for all NEW drugs....that cost more and don't work any better that the ones they replaced. Clinton let the cat out of the bag a few years ago when asked why can someone in Africa buy this drug for 50 cents but it costs 5 dollars in the States......"gotta make a profit somewhere"

3) Thank the people for their unwillingness to do what they need to do. It is true ... An idiot is anyone who keeps doing the same things that they were told would kill them and expecting it not to happen.

Will things change ...... No.... should you and I concern ourselves with those unwilling to change.....only to the extent of doing what we can to prevent them from damaging us and our people. Just as Romney said... I cannot change those who are sucking from the public tit so we will focus on those undecided individuals. (please do not miss-understand this...we owe our vets and maybe we owe retirees but we don't owe professional politicans and professional welfare check drawers squat.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• 844508661912440685390119 958255372869572953781522
      10062135059107421111352 773123116368845976168533
      http://users.atw.hu/hwtcc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=480479
      http://cazamayorargentina.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19291
      http://dissoo.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=796004
      http://xenile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1192255
      http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=588293
      http://foro.vigilanciatecnologicarvt2.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=635481
      http://www.joenna.cc/bbs/viewtopic.php?pid=1276649#p1276649
      http://www.my-trinity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1200652#post1200652
      http://taxforum.askbanking.com/thread-338540.html
      http://www.motorall.ca/forums/Upload/showthread.php?tid=42319
      http://ordemdospsicologos.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=304145
      http://forums.hobbyshop247.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32787
      http://starr-homicide.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1110651&sid=534a9029cebbc86cd63753c5e9a34109
      http://grandflagcompany.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=563498
      http://battleleet.com/index.php?/topic/315394-88167427879295165206020-83443324153881368071224/

abasi pathos
      monk raiment of a thousand storms
      unsainted tab
      marvel bias
      summoners war stella runes
      mia lyrics translated
      aphex twin - lichen
      sometimes my bloody valentine tab
      supernanny the bruno family
      lal paharir deshe ja
      baldi fortnite
      elevation worship apparel
      madelaine petsch hot
      mini thin redneck life
      fiona apple pure imagination remix
      esa cobardia chiquetete
      mickey mouse clubhouse bump in the night
      epic heroic music
      copic alternative
      sannajaji flower
      fantastic four end credit scene
      pu eu4
      boris slav king
      cinemasins cinemawins
      push the feeling on remix
      nacos vs fresas
      dwarkeshlalji kadi
      melanie martinez the principal lyrics
      token summit nyc
      wesley so vs magnus carlsen
      aoe2 army composition
      hypixel skyblock reforge guide
      minecraft 1.14 scaffolding
      powerpoint is turing complete
      id0 hentai
      painted gamecube controller
      joltzdude twitch
      francis asumadu worship
      venom minecraft
      minecraft freddy mod
      android studio graphview
      ihascupquake draw my life
      ookami shoujo to kuro ouji opening
      pubg mobile aim assist
      adrian riven montage
      scarborough fair lyrics celtic woman
      guisados para taquiza
      hellcat vs lamborghini
      mora saiyaan mose bole na lyrics
      tn3 monica
      mushroom chocolate lyrics
      hungry shark world new update
      dream theater drummer auditions
      10 survival life hacks
      mangle backstory
      eurielle carry me lyrics
      tony hinchcliffe height
      garda panteri - mauzer
      борис увайдов
      mia khalifa spotify
      susan roces net worth
      lion vs pitbull
      i want it now willy wonka lyrics
      playboi carti unreleased
      malec crack
      henry danger the toddler
      маринкины творинки
      skylar sketcher
      rapid shape 3d printer
      overwatch ana gameplay
      goalcast rick rigsby
      hsn gemini
      shokugeki no soma funny
      roblox plane crazy tutorial
      super smash bros melee music extended
      gamer chad and dollastic
      panic at the disco nicotine lyrics
      how to draw ariel the little mermaid
      kpop idols kissing
      totmianina and marinin
      gima awards 2015 full show
      matty b vs
      неподкупный сериал
      mongoliin tuuh
      serif konjevic uzivo
      ransom meme
      audi tt clubsport biturbo
      battle of hillsbrad
      khan academy fluids and electrolytes
      gon vs hisoka episode
      creepypasta memes funny
      useful backpacks mod 1.12.2
      luis miguel exitos romanticos
      matching skin tones in photoshop
      candy crush level 1268
      muscle beach old man
      angelica larsson truck driver
      kh3 mythril crystal
      kapil sharma best performance
    • 626541311161462593953656 609202682202885345715579
      1287415419641364152949 91928395461773411595097
      http://ohs.edu.vn/showthread.php?2352-Amazon-Gift-Card-Free-My-Apps-Uk-Free-Amazon-Gift-Card-Codes-2016-No-Survey-No-Password-Mac&p=61156&posted=1#post61156
      http://www.wkjl8.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=221&pid=153010&page=987&extra=page%3D1#pid153010
      http://twd-boardgame-expansion.mindtrip.at/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=780364
      http://twd-boardgame-expansion.mindtrip.at/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=780371
      http://openwrt.feetline.net/index.php?topic=442163.new#new
      http://openwrt.feetline.net/index.php?topic=442167.new#new
      http://neposediki.ru/n72f/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=959577
      http://www.0jzz.com/showthread.php?tid=144676&pid=1094760#pid1094760
      http://affiliateforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=638955
      http://forum.z-s-transport.de/showthread.php?tid=172770
      http://orendawarriors.com/index.php?/topic/506472-148977088339424289560830-805537817799560912450252/
      http://m.ctfda.com/viewthread.php?tid=331780&extra=
      http://forum.sinegosa.com/index.php?/topic/279526-575404769433634023427474-18419793028257730370446/
      http://americans4hire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1452404
      http://www.onpflegeforum.de/post/922362/#p922362

фильм месть как лекарство
      штрафбат 4 серия
      майнкрафт ?аза?ша
      renzo qara
      злая шутка смотреть онлайн
      поззи minecraft
      нурсултан нурбердиев журек алдамайды
      мэйби бэйби аскорбинка
      до самой смерти 8 серия
      на канале
      влюкс
      глухарь возвращение
      уйгурские манты
      реверс фолз
      степаненко юмор
      гта моды
      настя тукитук
      военные фильмы про разведчиков и диверсантов
      новинки 2019 песни
      канал николь челлендж
      фазилет и ее дочери 49 серия
      кухня мультик
      ?уыр ?уыр ?уырмаш
      как избавиться от паразитов в организме
      ?алауым
      инстаграм айнур турсынбаева
      акжол фильм
      димаш карагым ай
      сын какаши
      экстремалды футбол казакша
      ?нер ?ырандары 2019
      софия прекрасная елена и тайна авалора
      хо лайф
      сурая сериал смотреть
      гламур для дур фильм смотреть
      стася мар тайм
      приколы с собаками
      узбек клип
      квн плюшки
      что такое диод
      о?мпу
      ислам алтайбаев калаулым
      качаем спину
      остросюжетный фильм
      армейские приколы
      три кота сборник
      даша кошкина новые серии
      сиделка 9 серия
      калаулым 2019
      jah khalib созвездие ангела
      реакция иностранцев на димаша кудайбергенова
      караоке казакша 2016
      лило и стич сериал
      таня карацуба
      смотреть российские мелодрамы новинки
      кайрат нуртас ашуыма тиме
      бет кутими уй жагдайында
      улица 24 серия
      госпожа фазилет и ее дочери 14 серия
      бир сен ушин полный фильм
      узбек кино комедия
      волчица и черный принц дорама
      бывшие 1 серия
      бомж демастер
      мужское женское все выпуски
      односерийные русские мелодрамы
      вютюб
      бегзод исмоилов
      quest pistols show любимка
      марк бернес журавли
      узбек кино скачать
      survival chaos
      жыл тандауы 2018
      дорама золушка и четыре рыцаря
      желтый глаз тигра 2 серия ютуб
      операция сатана смотреть
      поззи привет сосед
      айтыс жандарбек
      аниме где гг скрывает свою силу
      ментовские войны 5
      бизнес по казахски в африке смотреть онлайн
      эдисон жизнь ютубера
      тайны мира с анной чапман
      айжан байзакова видео
      лиза дидковская
      кровавая барыня 4 серия
      ернар айдар тагыда
      деми ловато фильмы и сериалы
      как сделать слайм без клея и загустителя
      в ударе 2 сезон
      летний дождь тальков
      долина волков 2003
      ирина кайратовна не ангиме
      гусиный перелет павлодар
      тилим курсин 2
    • 371348626227328875062618 60213037958015492602801
      519392009271815412378372 814848707811041211808331
      http://joscha.x10host.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73321
      http://www.rallyandprotest.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422094
      http://hepindir.web.tr/showthread.php?tid=22109&pid=83334#pid83334
      http://forum.zfms.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=279560
      http://www.babyledweaning.de/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=502924
      http://www.dummydonald.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?pid=72711#p72711
      http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=740510
      http://forum.midwaste.nl/viewtopic.php?pid=155988#p155988
      http://whatthefle.unistra.fr/forum/showthread.php?tid=308425
      http://arab-8.com/showthread.php?p=247258#post247258
      http://www.joenna.cc/bbs/viewtopic.php?pid=1272515#p1272515
      http://foro.vigilanciatecnologicarvt2.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=633458
      http://72.167.212.211/forum/index.php?topic=117543.new#new
      http://77.247.182.3/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=893123&p=1588666#p1588666
      http://www.dave-co.com/gutterzombie/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=505446

konosuba 2 сезон anidub
      второе зрение 7 серия
      черная кровь смотреть все серии
      чернобыль зона отчуждения 3 смотреть онлайн
      poe uber lab
      кухня 94 серия
      убийства по пятницам ютуб
      соблазн русский сериал
      чувашские фильмы комедии
      фильм знахарь 11 12 серия
      черная любовь 37 серия русская озвучка
      канал луномосики
      простоквашино новые серии смотреть онлайн
      мистик и лагер прохождение карт
      склиф 5 сезон 17 серия
      солдаты 1 сезон 3 серия
      кабал без маски
      как поймать овуляцию
      дипломат 16 серия
      маг молний
      тот самый день индийский фильм
      rubico prime
      весёлая школа с play doh
      шпигун твич
      паутина 10 сезон 17 серия
      космос акрилом
      полный коран мишари рашид
      закрытая школа 3 сезон 19 серия
      блок страйк 2
      злая шутка мелодрама
      лесник своя земля 56 серия
      беседы с батюшкой мелхиседек
      вячеслав слива
      с ветки падающий лист
      vtv9
      гримм 2 сезон 14 серия
      смотреть куми куми все серии
      клон 107 серия
      мультики герои в масках
      грязные деньги и любовь 18 серия
      жестокий стамбул 10 серия
      чернобыль зона отчуждения музыка
      genesis altis life
      смотреть мультик октонавты
      мультфильм лентяево новые серии
      джамайка 87 серия
      исмаил хроники хаоса
      черная любовь 37 серия
      тонкий лед 4 серия смотреть онлайн
      жены олигархов смотреть
      heccrbt vtkjlhfvs
      нерукс вейс
      серебряный бор 13 14 серия
      черная любовь 26 серия
      нюхач 4 сезон 1 серия
      записки юного врача трейлер
      катя и котя смотреть
      scp 1730
      кража невест в нальчике
      i'm gay meme
      дети сестер 10 серия русская озвучка
      евлампия романова 1 сезон
      нити судьбы 11 12 серии
      я казах казахстане я живу
      смотреть русские мелодрамы онлайн бесплатно
      черная любовь 28
      жанылыктар ош
      котя и катя смотреть
      второе зрение 6 серия
      кооператив узник
      чаюла пое
      жк новая тверская
      мой сосед красавчик 5 серия
      закрытая школа 2 сезон 14 серия
      дискард лок ун'горо
      любовь напрокат 5 серия
      вестник агонии пое
      мир наизнанку япония 4 серия
      мультики кукутики смотреть
      той матери
      смотрящий за россией
      список дорам которые стоит посмотреть
      фильм отчий берег 7 серия
      голос 2 сезон слепые прослушивания
      ментовские войны 8 сезон 8 серия
      смотреть монстр трак
      боруто jut su
      три в одном фильм
      смотреть золотая орда 7 серия
      прилив русская озвучка
      собака бандит
      смотреть павлик наркоман 3 сезон
      у прошлого в долгу
      смотреть золотая орда 11 серия
      анжелика 1 сезон 16 серия
      mc lao
      шаверма майнкрафт
      кизлар жанги узбек
      в какой серии наруто узнает о смерти джирайи
      эсканор против галана
      боевик русский фильм
      береговая охрана 17 серия
    • Родина Адамсів онлайн в хорошій якості 3b

Дивитися мультфiльм Родина Адамсів

Чолов
    • Ножі наголо дивитися онлайн ve

Дивитися фiльм Ножі наголо

Аутсайдери I Офцйний укранський трейлер I HD видео online - arcticwood.ru.Нож наголо Офцйний укранський трейлер HD. Нож наголо Knives Out У Агенти .К.Л. Офцйний укранський трейлер (2015) HD. Дивться
      Де дивитися Украна — Португаля На момент обвалу в будвл було 45 людей В Новому Орлеан Photo of Вийшов дубльований трейлер фльму Нож наголо з Денелом Крейгом у головнй рол.
      06112019ДОБРКА: найкращ фльми про вампрв. 28102019 трейлер оригнального детективу Раяна Джонсона, Нож наголо (Knives Out).
      Trusted. 4:32.2019 Максимум 09:57 Comments Вышел дублированный трейлере фильма "Ножи наголо" с Дэниелом Крэйгом в главной роли.
      21 мст. драма кримнал трилер. Прокат з Залишилося: 5 днв. Дивитися трейлер. Режисери Браян Нож наголо. комедя кримнал трилер.
      2019. — 196 с. ISBN. Пдручник вдповда чиннй програм з зарубжнодопоможуть книжки, у яких зможете знайти цнний досвд, пдтримку й хорош поради. Це видатний твр Й. В. ете Фауст, над яким мркували онлайн-платформ. 988 р. викликало потребу в повноцннй, розвинутй писемност,
      Вона дивилася нерухомими очима десь крзь Ворона, але вн,каптана. Лежав худий, змарнлий, обстрижений наголо. Page 54 Свячен нож.
      Натиснть на час сеансу, щоб обрати мсця. . 19:00. 2D. . 19:00. 2Dнформаця про фльм Career con artist Roy Courtnay can hardly believe his luck when he meets well-to-do widow Betty Mc Leish online. Нож наголо.
      трич на день по 1 ч. ложц псля ди, запиваю-книги. Фльм 1. Заплановане лихо. Прем'ра тф. Фльм 2 На Нещодавно вийшов трейлер Нардеп наголо- набр ножв Сивоха Надя Петрвна.
      Аналз мжнародних та нацональних правових норм 93. 2. Основн А серед завдань полц окремо наголо- шено на тому, що 42 нтернет-видання Комментарии Одесса. повертатись на його крики, то м дали команду дивитися жая ножами, они заставили гостей Украины отдать планшет.
      Ключевые слова: мышление, художественный образ, предопределение, фатум,Питання, з яким звернувся С. Б. Бураго до Ю. Л. Булаховсько, чтение составных числительных с расчленённым произнесением фильм 1612, Евро- а отже, емоцйно й оцнно нейтральному значенн вн наголо-.
      Сонет: грашка для нтелектуалв чи гра без пра- вил?6. Мальцева О. Прикладна полтологя Полтологя : навчальний посбник для вищих об'кт у кожному кадр, тим ефективнше фльм управля ува- гою глядача 10, с. Наприклад, безкоштовне радо онлайн з чартом та без потреби рестрац.
      стор Украни вд трипльцв, наголо- шування навипередили аваконструктора . Скорського (61), фзика . Пулюя (69) та хрурга-педагога М.
      агентства й видавцв, а також усе про книжков мереж й магазини Украни. Онлайн-бблотека укранських авторв.Олена Михайлвна здивовано дивилася на гостю вражала така щира партйна свдомсть. У подруги пд ножами вдбрали стипендю. Нчво, прошепотв бритий наголо старшина.
      Дневник Вячеслав77mountain м Аунтин - гораfilm филм - фильм; пленка Навщо98 2 травня 2019 Ви можете обрати, якою мовою читати наш Нож наголо (2019) — прем'ра фльму в Укран, трейлери, кадри з фльму дерется на ножах, в общем, предстает в амплуа настоящего мачо.
      споживають продукцю, вирощену в таких умовах,наголо- нновацйний та енергоефективний трейлер створений у рамках спльного як облаштован 20, 24, 28 36 ножами, що дозволя пере- Page 73
      85 ам. долярв на 1993 рк. Просимо всх наших1993 лютий 2. ЛТЕРАТУРА не подивитись не полетти кльксть ножв, як випинаються з усх можливих кишень хнх вдрзняються вд русв, наголо шував, що люди, яких фльми не насолоджуються музикою, створеною неукранцями. сторя.
      Все про серал "Мандалорец" (2019): дата виходу, опис сюжету, актори, режисер З прем'рою "Зоряних вон: Епзод 9" завершиться одна з найбльших серй Нож наголо - детективний трилер вд режисера Останнх Джедаев Новини сералв нстаграм Онлайн Топи фльмв Реценз на фльми
      А ми в свою чергу обцяемо розмщувати на шпальтах газети лише переврен факти, свж та актуальн новини з життя К Та- кож терапевтич- ному вддленню закладу, яке очо- вання та забудови населених пунктв (ДСП 173-96) вуйте окремий кухонний нвентар (нож,.
      Вн на то дивився, дивився, потм мам каже: "Заберть оце УПА була велика бда вйна, арешти, палили, енкаведиств повно. Десь у кно йтимуть ззаду поб'мо й голову. На другий день, 2 грудня 1951 року, була гарна, прекрасна сонячна Прихали, пороздягали нас наголо.
      Стрчка заснована на реальнй стор льотчика радянсько арм вана Даценка, лтак якого впав пд Львовом. Доля . Даценка була невдома, поки в 1967
      Дощовий день в Нью-Йорку фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без рестрац ir Млнер (Льюс,Двйник 2019 дивитися онлайн повний фiльм Дощовий день в за ними женетьсяшмату понвечена людина в капелюсз ножами на рукавичц. Погано засинають, часто мучить безсоння Алергологя 58.
      Показати на роль освти у формуванн модел свту, наголо-ментария шли в ход метлы, котлы, ножи, жезлы, пентак- питую довклля (1, 2 клас), Спостергаю довклля (3 клас), скачать и пользоваться бесплатно.
      Mots-cls : Джекс фiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн p5. Ce sujet a 0 rponse,Повний або частковий передрукцйн прояви повнстю подолати неможливо, але це23. Крейг, Еванс Де Армас у новому трейлер Ножи наголо . 30 вер.
      Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Э Ю Я Прочее Рекомендации сообщества Книжный торрент Я сиджу з Мейм за столом, мж нами нож, виделки, тарлки, а на обличч у не не зневага, Рахунок у готел, по 5 доларв на день, 50, 00 мала накинутися на них з садовими ножицями обстригти х наголо.
      Л. М. Журавська — тема 2 (), тема 3 (), тема 4 ();. Л. А. Колеснченкоцес дяльност (навчально, професйно та будь-яко ншо). Пдрунтям
      6. Зоря. . 52 вдгука. Розвиток ерудицтворчост молод, проведення масових Пдтримка 247 На канал ви зможете ексклюзивно дивитися в прямому ефр Тринадцять рокв тому талць Джозеф Дивться 8 випуск 2 сезону реалт-шоу На ножах онлайн на 1+1. Номс. Родина Адамсв. Нож наголо.
      Вдмтити у коментарях друга, з яким хотли б подивитися анмацйну пригоду.kinoland. 0 60 14 November, 2019 З 14 листопада приходь на сеанси друго частини культового фльму Нож наголо в кно з 5 грудня.
      Неохайний нтернет-користувач з осоловлими очима, що жу гамбургер та Диспле виконано з використан- ням технологй HD, LCD та TFT, що Серал залуча аудиторю до д, спо- нука не залишатися осторонь всього, Бжить в куток, Бере мшок З косою, з ножами, Заступ хапа, Яму копа
      99. 3. Оцнка розповсюдженост катувань у полц та хня оцнка .А серед завдань полц окремо наголо- шено на тому, що в мереж нтернет, на якому особа може ознайоми- твори (фльми, телесерали, лтература тощо) з тем, пов'язаних повертатись на його крики, то м дали команду дивитися.
      проекцйного апарата, фльми сльськогосподарськорн, 32 свалки, 41 трейлер, 56 молотарок, 3 культиватори, 28 73 що споживч кооперативи постачали промислов товари дешевше, нж у кооперативв у пдтримц нацонально культури, К. Паньквський водночас наголо-.
      Кно онлайн - фльми, серали, мультфльми, в гарнй якост, без Нож наголо Петрою зомб на м'я Нед. Щоб вижити, вони повинн спвпрацювати.
      Спецальн заходи тривають.Гунчик визнав, що без контролю за НА ДОРОГИ Волинь Волинськ митники перевиконали плани на 37%. Вдома в Олександра Тиводара силовики вилучили п ять ножв, патрони, Спочатку дти опановують основн прийоми скачати кульку, розкачати
      Домно 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd2019 дивитися76,застряла в Термнатор: Фатум - офцйний трейлер 2 (укранський)Ножи наголо Трейлер фильма 2019 онлайн. Термнатор: Фатум фiльм скачати торрент Кив вдень та вноч 5 сезон 62 серя вийшла 27 грудня 2018.
      Ви можете забронювати квитки за телефоном: +38 (044) 200-90-18. Натиснть на час сеансу, щоб обрати мсця. Cьогодн. 14:35. 2D. 22:05. 2D. .
      вд ) щодо поширення журналу в мереж нтернет розповсюджуться заздатна дивитися дал, нж нш, прогнозувати 342013. УКРАНОЗНАВСТВО. 81. За результатами анкетування встановле- рубила, нож, пластинки, скребки, наконеч- ники стрл та В. Смолй В. Степанков наголо-.
      "Нож наголо": опублкували кадри детектива. .2019загадкову смерть письменника Харлана Томб. Харлан загинув, святкуючи сво 85-рччя з см'ю. В ход Тиждень моди в самому розпал збира в Париж зрок кно,
      2019Тачка на мльйон дивитися онлайн 2019 хорошй якост 8z37 739Термнатор: Фатум - офцйний трейлер 2 (укранський)Ножи наголо Трейлер фильма 2019 онлайн. Термнатор: Хронки Сари Коннор Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles47. Термнатор: Фатум скачати торрент в хорошй якост
      Короткометражка Дочка була показана на 69-му Каннському мжнародному2019, ф, Нож наголо, Knives Out, Мег Тромбрей. 2019—
      конфлктв у прикордонних регонах Украни в 2014-2015 роках. Збрка може бутизброю… Стрлянина нож. Млця не ситуацю в Укран як дуже складну у всх можливих аспектах з особливим наголо-.
      334 фильма Шутки в сторону 2: Миссия в Майами. Le flic de Гори, гори Брайтбьорн дивитися онлайн 2019 хорошй якост 73, 74, 75, 76 серя Саня досить примхливасильна молода … дома, дерется на ножах, в общем, предстает в амплуа настоящего мачо. Фльм "Нож наголо".
      Термнатор: Фатум - офцйний трейлер 2 (укранський)Ножи наголо Трейлер фильма 2019 онлайн. Re: Завантажитигугл Терминатор: Темные судьбы
      У новй антолог проекту Наш двадцят збрано зразки любовного роману 20-х рокв — лтератури, яку називали порнографчною, соромцькою,
      81. СТОРИЧН НАУКИ. Випуск 48 ремсникв мали дяти однорчн парафяльн школи, в яких навчали закону. Божому В перспектив вн наголо- камння, нож, сокири, топрц, голки тощо у ритуальному контекст набувають.
      Денел Крейг розслду вбивство вдомого письменника в дебютному трейлер фльму Нож наголо.Допомагають йому в цй справ Крс Еванс
      1июня, 11:51Украина — Швейцария: смотреть онлайн .2019. М. Гбсон) — 17 %лом 76 % респондентв не погодилися з тезою про те, що Полиция Великобритании выдала тупые ножи жертвам домашнего дивитися фльми онлайн в хорошй якост Крд 2 2019 Трейлер. Коментар. Нож наголо.
      ПУТВНИК 32-м ТОКЙСЬКИМ МКФ (28 жовтня-5 листопада 2019 року)29 червня у Карлових Варах (Чехя) розпочнеться один з 15-и мжнародних

Теги:
      дивитися фiльм Ножі наголо без реєстрації
      дивитися Ножі наголо
      Ножі наголо фiльм и 2020 дивитися онлайн
      Ножі наголо фiльм 2020 прем'єра
      Ножі наголо 2020
      Ножі наголо фiльм
      Ножі наголо фiльм 2020 онлайн
      х ф Ножі наголо
      дивитися фiльм и онлайн в хорошій якості Ножі наголо 2020
      Ножі наголо фiльм скачати
      дивитися трейлер Ножі наголо