Sign in to follow this  
awake

So what would you do?????

damn awake. you sir are on your way to greatness. i especially like your sex offenders rules and your border fence. i have always said their needs to be two fences but have joked that there be lions and cheetahs and any other man eater in there. separated by a moat full of gators but you i dig the target practice option.

I propose anyone interested in becoming an officer be given a delayal of there manditory service for an amount of time deemed reasonable for the degree they are pursuing.

Actually Auto, I think the ones who want to be officers should serve their 2 year obligation and then can get their degree under the current ROTC program and return for their commission. They need to understand how to be a soldier before they should be making decisions for soldiers. This will allow the officers to at least become the "semi-pros" to the "professional" NCO corps until they get experience. We have too many now who do not know how to be soldiers, only politicians.

Awake, I like your ideas as much as Rick's. You two should definitely get on the ticket, maybe run against each other so instead of our current "non choices", we could have a real choice.... either 1 would be a benefit to the nation.

if we ran together and won together, we could split the US down the middle, one go east and one go west. thus we can keep a watchful eye and a helping hand to get things done at a rather quick pace.

after all, 8 yrs comes and goes rather quickly. (2 terms) B)

Rick, that means we get 16 years. You for 8 and Awake for 8; regardless of elected order. Might be good to have a VP that was Pres. Of course that would only go for you 2, none of the other office holders have truly been worthy of the title or House, let alone 16 years of any position.

if we ran together and won together, we could split the US down the middle, one go east and one go west. thus we can keep a watchful eye and a helping hand to get things done at a rather quick pace.

after all, 8 yrs comes and goes rather quickly. (2 terms) B)

Rick

I am quietly putting all my endorsement into your campaign. Too many skeletons in the closet for me.I prefer the grey life. But you have my full backing.

I think before you graduate high school you should witness a death sentence

and not these sleep therapy ones we need to go back to a more refined time

hanging, firing squad, I like drowning versus gassing same thing really lungs fill up

with fluid.

and depending on your crime as to which it will be or in some cases your choice.

with our technology we should be positive we have the right person

any and all evidence should be used, I still do not think previous convictions

should have any bearing and all should be dressed the same and a head cover

no reason to see the person we would be dealing strictly on facts and evidence

I get tired of fancy lawyers and beautiful people with money costing we the tax payer

months of trial versus a week or 2 for US closed circuit cameras for remote gallery

only the D.A. lawyers defendant and judge jurors and bailiff in the court so no out bursts

or problems from in the court and the family and gallery separated and public may watch

we want it to be transparent and fair.

anyone who falsifies or purgers testimony will get the same sentence time or death

because this is a battle for our nations soul we cannot meet out inferior grades of

punishment for those protecting the guilty they must face the same conditions.

we have too many "eye witnesses" that are either in for fame or recognition

who embellish testimony in infamous trials.

also lawyers play to an audience, some lawyers are so good they have picked jurors

that the were sure could influence the outcome.

jurors should be picked from unemployed and retired and those who

choose too as long as they would qualify normally, and should be paid properly

5 dollars a day is crap the system states money corrupts jurors well is that not

so for a 100,000 dollar a year judge and a lawyer who sets his fees in the hundreds if

not thousands of dollars per hour.

minimum wage is not going to pervert anyone's sense of justice sleeping or napping

A separate bailiff with ticketing powers should be overseeing the jury.

suborning or manipulating a jury sentence as for the defendant.

our system is being corrupted by theater and money as well as false witnesses

we can make a sensible system that removes the crowd mentality and emotional

waves of a totally public spectacle judges are now TV judges does that not

show you that we are going the way of ROME.

what next cards with stats and 3D pictures of our favorite judge how about in

lingerie or a peek a boo pose.

A D.A. needs to be hired or fired on justice not convictions not every

case needs a trial if we cannot have all the evidence and they manipulate

the evidence how is this fair I figure 10% of convictions are false and D.A.'s

know it but leave it to us and we are not allowed all the evidence.

we the people have failed ourselves children and our neighbors.

this is a issue that needs to be addressed or we are going to suffer as a nation

it is taking too long and we are making mistakes because we are not given all the

information we are being treated like children and known / convicted criminals are

benefiting from all the confusion and like it this way.

Actually Auto, I think the ones who want to be officers should serve their 2 year obligation and then can get their degree under the current ROTC program and return for their commission. They need to understand how to be a soldier before they should be making decisions for soldiers. This will allow the officers to at least become the "semi-pros" to the "professional" NCO corps until they get experience. We have too many now who do not know how to be soldiers, only politicians.

get rid of the massive national army idea, first off! see second amendment, militia law, posse comitatus, various writings of washington, franklin, jefferson, etal. all local militia only, but yes standardise training - all military personnel, (read FREE MEN) are required to be trained (as infantry first and clerks, storemen, cooks, medics, etc second) and armed - own choice, including full auto, as long as they are proficient.remember that you don't need a large army if you are not involved in prosecuting the wars of the new world order. make friends with who you can, but those who would be enemies will still find it hard to get a foot in, because your local militia will shoot first, interogate the survivors!

get rid of the massive national army idea, first off! see second amendment, militia law, posse comitatus, various writings of washington, franklin, jefferson, etal. all local militia only, but yes standardise training - all military personnel, (read FREE MEN) are required to be trained (as infantry first and clerks, storemen, cooks, medics, etc second) and armed - own choice, including full auto, as long as they are proficient.remember that you don't need a large army if you are not involved in prosecuting the wars of the new world order. make friends with who you can, but those who would be enemies will still find it hard to get a foot in, because your local militia will shoot first, interogate the survivors!
your officer then having invested his life / career in his community does not have to get a degree in foolishness at an out of town / county / state school, but get a useful degree locally. also as a paid public servant he answers to his community, not to some foolish notion of getting his second or even third star by his late thirties or early forties. and in the unlikely event of it being necessary to do any operations at home, they are local militia, not federal troops who may not, by law operate within the borders of the us of a.

Too much to even write down. However you can pretty much look at the Constitution and apply it to our government today, see the difference, and anything not provided by the Constitution would be gone. That would be my first act as President.

Is there enough in the budget to help me replant trees???Nation wide??thats the job I want,and to use the boys in Juvi.detention to do it.We could start the Johny Apple seed project of planting and growing local fruit.Work farms.it works in many states.All food goes to thoes who NEED,Extra get dehydred,shipped to Military.

Sorry I want a Orchard thats all.Apples and pears.

Im trying Brother,but with the coal mines shutting down timber is the only way for some to make money.Coal is $120 a ton now but its ALL export.China and Russia.6 power plant will be shut down in 3 states by end of year,EPA.It will be imposible to build a clean coal plant,because they dont like coal.I have to stop and open a quart before I loose my mind.

Ok so we stop exporting coal and build Clean coal plants.It has been done and we could do it .

Edited by 101matt
opened a quart.

Strengthen our borders, possibly close them all together. I would like to see all of our greatness become great again. Closed borders would force employers to hire American people to do all the work that is currently being done in foreign countries. Secondly, I would find every single person who has ever voted to pass a bill to strip rights away from them, and hand them right over to the russians :) just a few ideas, and trust me I have plenty more