Sign in to follow this  
DrBonesNurseAmy

The Doom and Bloom(tm) Survival Medicine Handbook

Hey Preppers,

After a year and more than 400 pages written, I've put out my book on survival medical strategies called "The Doom and Bloom Survival Medicine Handbook. This book is meant to make you a medical asset to your loved ones in any disaster situation. When help is NOT on the way, having this book in your survival library will allow you to treat more than 90% of medical issues that you will face.

Here are just some of the things you’ll learn about:

LIKELY MEDICAL ISSUES YOU WILL FACE

MEDICAL SKILLS YOU WILL WANT TO LEARN

MEDICAL SUPPLIES

NATURAL REMEDIES: A PRIMER

ESSENTIAL OILS

THE PHYSICAL EXAM

PATIENT TRANSPORT

LICE, TICKS, AND WORMS

DENTAL ISSUES

RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS

FOOD AND WATER-BORNE ILLNESS

DIARRHEAL DISEASE

FOOD POISONING

APPENDICITIS

URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS

HEPATITIS

PELVIC AND VAGINAL INFECTIONS

CELLULITIS

ABSCESSES

MOSQUITO BORNE ILLNESS

ATHLETE’S FOOT

HYPERTHERMIA (HEAT STROKE)

HYPOTHERMIA

ALTITUDE SICKNESS

WILDFIRES AND SMOKE INHALATION

STORM SAFETY

RADIATION SICKNESS

INJURIES TO SOFT TISSUES

MINOR WOUNDS

MAJOR AND HEMORRHAGIC WOUNDS

BLISTERS, SPLINTERS, AND FISHHOOKS

BURN INJURIES

ANIMAL BITES

SNAKE BITES

INSECT STINGS

ALLERGIC REACTIONS

DERMATITIS (SKIN RASHES)

HEAD INJURIES

SPRAINS AND STRAINS

DISLOCATIONS

FRACTURES

THYROID DISEASE

DIABETES

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

HEART DISEASE AND CHEST PAIN

ULCER AND ACID REFLUX DISEASE

SEIZURE DISORDERS

JOINT DISEASE

KIDNEY AND GALL BLADDER STONES

HEADACHES

EYE CARE

NOSEBLEEDS

EARACHE

HEMORRHOIDS

BIRTH CONTROL, PREGNANCY, AND DELIVERY

ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION

ANTIBIOTICS AND THEIR USE

To order, go to our publisher's link at www.createspace.com/3697264

The Doom and Bloom™ Survival Medicine Handbook will also tell you how to obtain needed medications for your medical supplies, and what natural substances in your environment could take the place of modern pharmaceuticals in the event they’re no longer being produced. We tell you the truth about expiration dates, and buck the conventional medical wisdom when we have to.

This book also conducts a practical suturing lab; it will tell you what wounds should be sutured and what wounds shouldn’t, and shows you a step-by-step process to close lacerations with step by step images. You can even follow along on YouTube with our video: How to Suture with Dr. Bones.

We’re all about education, so we’ve made this book affordable. Forget about all the bells and whistles, and get all the important information you need in a reference book at a third of the price of “Armageddon Medicine” or other high-priced similar volumes!

Check it out at www.createspace.com/3697264 or on our blog at www.doomandbloom.net

Thanks to all our friends in the preparedness community for their support over the past 2 years...

Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy

Just ordered my copy! I would encourage everyone to consider purchasing one. Believe me, there is nothing worse than having a loved one needing medical attention and none is available. Had this happen to me twice in the past two months.

We, as preppers, can always use our imagination to address most survival needs. When it comes to medical emergencies, we'd better know what we're doing. :)

This is going on my wish list. Thanks!

yes ditto. ive watch some of the good nurse's videos on her garden. love them.

its a small container garden that shes has reaped big rewards from. if you havent seen it go take a looksee

at the videos. you will dig what shes got going on.

Just ordered my copy! I would encourage everyone to consider purchasing one. Believe me, there is nothing worse than having a loved one needing medical attention and none is available. Had this happen to me twice in the past two months.

We, as preppers, can always use our imagination to address most survival needs. When it comes to medical emergencies, we'd better know what we're doing. :)

Just ordered mine as well

On my wishlist, but as soon as I have some cash, I'll be ordering it. Congratulations on creating this, and thank you for providing such a useful (and necessary) resource! As a non-medical person, figuring out good resource materials, supplies, etc., to prep for could be really difficult, so having reliable information is going to be invaluable.