Sign in to follow this  
Amateur

My BOV

So I sold my 1999 F-250 Superduty due to laziness and lack of funds to keep working on it. In return I bought a 1986 Dodge Ramcharger 4X4. Parts are available and it was CHEAP. I've been driving it for a few weeks and I like it more everyday. I'm currently installing the box off of a Jotto Desk to mount my siren box, light switches, and cb. I think this is a keeper. Here's some pics.

Ramcharger1.jpg

Ramcharger2.jpg

011202_142500.jpg

My Jotto

011002_163800.jpg

theres a Guy in western PA selling late 80's early 90's air-force m35s for about 8k they are multi fuel which is a blessing and a curse you need to be a mechanic to have even a chance of keeping one running sadly that's not in my skill set.

I have multiple BOV's .Here in Montana you kinda have to be prepaired for just about anything.These are just a few.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]647[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]650[/ATTACH]

just a few??? Man what else do you have plane?? Love the RV. Always wanted one but a bit out of my price range......at least until I hit the powerball

just a few??? Man what else do you have plane?? Love the RV. Always wanted one but a bit out of my price range......at least until I hit the powerball

Lol.No plane yet.lol IDK if you would call it a BOV,but we also use ski with a pull behind sled,sleds on the snowmobiles.We also have quads with racks.He has a Enduro.I like my 4 wheels.lol

We are thinking of getting another RV just like the one in the pic,but that runs on gas and not diesel.When it gets -40 its kinda hard to run diesel.Were thinking the diesel will be our traveling RV and the other will be put on our BOL.Just start out slow with your BOV and work your way up.I have to say that RVs are a lot to maintain.The one in the pic has been setup to be self sufficient.He put 6 solar panels on it so we can boondock.I love it,but i know its not his idea camping. When you have little ones it does make life a little more enjoying.:)