Sign in to follow this  
John

Anybody used Hornady Zombie Max Ammo yet?

I ran across a couple boxes of this new Hornady Max ammo for zombies at a Bass Pro Shop big box during Christmas. I first thought I was seeing things, then I thought, "well that's cool" at least from a marketing standpoint, but then I read the box disclaimer about using it only on the undead zombies and I was thinking maybe the ammo engineers along with the marketing types had been snorting gunpowder. It has to have some real value to shooters since it comes in several common handgun calibers as well as the SHTF big three, .223, .308, and 7.62x39. I just checked at Cabela's and it is $18.99 a box....ouch.

Has anybody run this ammo through their arms and found anything particularly special about it other then the green bullet tip?

Hornady is "premium grade" ammo anyway, so not surprised by the price tag. I have not used any of their zombie loads, but their Critical Defense rounds have found their way into my bedside dresser drawer. Good stuff for when you really need the performance according to all I have read and seen.

As for zombies, I think I will be using cheapo military surplus rounds, because one thing you can count on with zombies is they bring a lot of friends when they ring your doorbell. Not that I am over concerned with the creeping dead, but best to be well supplied.

Lightsaber? I bet that thing runs on them darn 123 batteries don't it? Right now I am hoarding up on Rem-UMC ammo when Dick's puts it on sale for $6.99 a box. 55grains of FMJ ought to work on zombies, or somebody picking my garden without authorization or a friendly neighbor borrowing gasoline out of my vehicle. All the options we could potentially confront are mindboggling.

From what I understand the Zombie Max ammo in the rifle calibers is the same as thier V-Max bullets, just with a green tip. In the pistol calibers it is the same as their Critical Defense, just with a green tip. The ZM ammo in the pistol calibers is also the same price as the CD, at least from the prices that I saw in my LGS.

To me it seems nothing more than some cleaver marketing on Hornady's part, but I will admit that I thought about buying a couple boxes just for the conversational aspect of them.

I've not shot their Zombie rounds, but I read somewhere that it was their CD and V-Max with just a green tip. Bullet weights and coefficients seem to indicate that as the case. It seems to be a marketing thing. That said, I have never been disappointed by anything from Hornady. A mild caution, these rounds are a little on the light side. As Steve Hornady said in an interview "For the handgun rounds as well as the rifle rounds we wanted a fairly lightweight, high velocity round. " If your semi-auto does not cycle well with "light" rounds (180 grains in the .45 ACP I think) then you might have a feeding problem. My guns cycle just fine with the light weight CD rounds so I don't think it would be a problem for me but it would pay to check.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• Proviron kaufen microgest, long get period microgest

Generic Meds for your family - ORDER NOW!

Really Amazing prices! Enter Here

Save 10% off each 2nd drug you buy at our trusted pharmacy! Save your money and time!

Can breast cancer stage 2 Be Cured? Stage II breast cancers are curable with current multi-modality treatment consisting of surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormonal therapy. Effective treatment of stage II breast cancer requires both local and systemic therapy. The following is a general overview of treatment for stage II breast cancer.
      Can hormone blockers be reversed? If a child later decides not to transition to another gender, the effects of puberty blockers can be reversed by stopping the medication. Another function of puberty blockers is that it gives the future transgender individual a smoother transition into their desired gender identity as an adult.
      knee menopause laser treatment
      buy pet microgest
      buy now microgest shop
      buy microgest 3mg
      purchase microgest kansas city
      comprar dolo microgest donde
      ch microgest shop
      microgest 2mg bars online
      Another teenager has been stabbed to death on the streets in so-called lawless London, in what has become the 125th murder to rock the capital this year. The Seventies were a foreign country. They did things creepily there. Nowhere was this more evident than in what often passed as family, even kids', entertainment. When booking a high-end vacation, using a travel agency can mean scoring perks and benefits that would cost hundreds, at no cost to you. His controversial speeches offer a message to conservative elites Even under Trump, it will always be the Reagan era. The directors latest movie is topping microgest the French box office, but a trade association is looking to suspend his membership.
      statistics cruz farms expelled condemn expressed lift barely pole
    • Buy dicaris dubai, and mylanta dicaris otc

Low prices and discounts - Visit Today!

Dicaris - BEST PRICE

Generic Meds for your family - ORDER NOW!

Does Medicare cover surgery? Medicare covers many expenses related to essential surgical procedures, but it does not cover elective surgeries (such as cosmetic surgeries) unless they serve a medical purpose. Medicare Part A covers expenses related to your hospital stay as an inpatient.
      Is a nurse practitioner as good as a doctor? A career in healthcare is a commitment to preventing disease, promoting well-being, and doing no harm; both nurse practitioners and medical doctors embrace an ethos of service, knowledge, teamwork, flexibility, compassion, and safety, but there are key differences in the two occupations in terms of experience,
      How Much Does Medicare pay for office visit? On average, doctors get about 19% of their money treating Medicare patients through copayments, deductibles, and secondary-insurance. For a $70 evaluation visit, Medicare usually pays about $49 and the patient or their private insurer covers the rest.
      What is the most effective cold medicine? The Best Cold Medicine Advil. Best for Fever, Aches, and Sore Throat. Tylenol. Runner-Up for Fever, Aches, and Sore Throat. Sudafed. Best for Congestion. Benadryl Allergy Plus Congestion. Best for Runny Noses and Sneezing. Mucinex DM. Best for Cough.
      Can I feed my puppy after deworming? After you or your vet administers worming medications to your pup, he may experience vomiting, lack of appetite, and gastrointestinal upset. As these paralyzed worms detach from your pup's internal tissues, you may find them in your dog's stool or vomit, advises Dr. Eric Barchas on his website.
      How do you treat tapeworms in dogs? A prescription drug called praziquantel is used to treat tapeworms, either orally or by injection. The medication causes the tapeworm to dissolve within the intestine.
      How long does it take drontal Plus to work? How Long Will Drontal Take to Work ? Most of the time, the medication will start working immediately. Many owners said that their puppy or adult dog's stools were free from worms within 24 hours – however, it has been reported to work in as little as 8 hours!
      Gender indoctrination for the pre-K set. Dexter Palmers novel Mary Toft; Or, The Rabbit Queen spins an actual case of scientific fraud into a cracking tale about the nature of belief. An investigative reporter from dicaris a prominent Moroccan family was wrongly accused of having had an abortion. Now she wants to hold officials feet to the fire. Pitcher Mike Fiers broke a code of silence among players by reporting the Astros sign-stealing, forcing baseball to reckon with an issue that has deep roots in the sport. After a career in top-level football spanning nearly three decades, Ryan Giggs will finally fulfil his dream of competing at a major tournament with Wales. Order in! And buckle down to clean your pantry in advance of Thanksgiving. In the United States, the social media giant has been an advocate of equal treatment of all Internet content. In India, regulators who share that belief have effectively blocked a free Facebook service. We asked trusted experts to recommend the best funds that cover different investment sectors and included This is Moneys selection of active and passive options too.
      Generic danazol online, best buy on danazol gain
      Eleuphrat purchase pharmacy europe mike, eleuphrat 37.5mg order seven
      Gynera 5mg online canada, cheap 2mg gynera bars trust
      Ordering tetracycline uk, buy generic tetracycline available
      Purchase neotrex australia amex basketball, neotrex 15mg without prescription below
      Discount symbicort pharmacy purchase, price symbicort junior europe
      Cheap mircette 2mg mastercard, buy mircette 1000mg online show
    • Uk ziprasidone prices, acheter terrain ziprasidone

We sell medications at their cost price only without any additional fees! Try it out now!

BUY Ziprasidone NOW

We take pride in providing our clients with the best medicine!

The actress, artist, movie director and designer traces her road to self-discovery at the newly reopened MoMA. A young Rangers team, with more players under 24 than any other ziprasidone club in the N.H.L., took a season-opening victory against the Winnipeg Jets. Prime Minister Boris Johnson doubled down on his Brexit promises on Tuesday, saying only he could take Britain out of the European Union quickly in a testy leadership debate with opposition Labour's Jeremy Corbyn. In User Friendly, Cliff Kuang and Robert Fabricant recount Americas long history of making products that take peoples needs into account. Tova Noel, 31, and Michael Thomas, 41, faced a Manhattan court on Tuesday where they were arraigned on charges of falsifying records and conspiracy in Jeffrey Epstein's death. Chile faces a "very difficult" season of wildfires because of high temperatures, a persistent drought and an increase in arson, Agriculture Minister Antonio Walker said on Tuesday, adding to the woes of a country damaged by violent socio-economic protests in the past month. The 15-year-old singer won the Instant Save on Tuesday on The Voice after her coach Gwen Stefani, 50, said she was like 'our little girl' with boyfriend Blake Shelton, 43. At the deadline on Monday, the team decided not to extend a one-year, $17.8 million offer to Gregorius, which means they will receive no compensation if he signs with another team. After nearly 35 years under Alfred Portale, the much-loved Village restaurant is now firmly in the hands of Victoria Blamey. Palestinian and Israeli residents of the West Bank say the new American stance, that Israeli settlement is legal, does nothing to change their fundamental insecurity. STEPHEN GLOVER I'd say Mr Johnson performed at least as well as his cheerleaders could have hoped, and avoided the gaffes some of them may have feared. The study by Portland State University, U.S., revealed microfilaments are being shed into the sea from yoga pants and sweat-removing clothing at a rate of up to 700,000 per laundry load. WILL KELLEHER The Welsh Rugby Union have ziprasidone been leading an investigation into the former attack coach's conduct since he was jettisoned from Japan on September 17. A clash set off by ziprasidone Israels killing of an Islamic Jihad commander teetered between containment and escalation into a broader conflict. Buy ziprasidone forte canada. LAWRENCE BOOTH IN MOUNT MAUNGANUI For captain Joe Root and the new coach Chris Silverwood, this two-match series is a chance to start planning in earnest for the 2021-22 Ashes. Breadth doesnt always equal depth in Matthew Lopezs supersize, vividly painted portrait of gay life in the 21st century, featuring E.M. Forster as a spirit guide. 'It's the elephant in the room, isn't it?' Pete Townshend sighs, but he's right. We have got to talk about his arrest, however awkward that feels Summer bodies are made in the winter. And Kate Beckinsale was in attendance for the opening of the new MIRROR store in Century City, Los Angeles. The Children's Society surveyed 2,300 youngsters aged between 10 and 17. Results showed eight per cent of children who admitted they were worried had not asked for any help. Is this the harbinger of a new stage in the Kardashian-Jenner empire? And if so, what does it mean for the rest of us? British bookmakers have suspended betting on the identity of the next Bond after the odds on the actor Tom Hiddleston shortened sharply in recent days. The writers conference is changing its aid offerings after attendees raised concerns ranging from sexual harassment to racism to the work cutting into the seminars they came for in the first place. Ziprasidone 50mg without prescription. EXCLUSIVE Advertising Week Europe, which has supported Pitch@Palace and was hailed an official supporter by the prince, is the latest company to pull its backing for the beleaguered duke. Many of todays co-working offices have stylish interiors with un-beige color schemes. Go ahead, pull up a Sayl chair. Benny Gantz, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahus top ziprasidone rival, has until midnight Wednesday to build a viable coalition and prevent the possibility of a third election in a year. A respiratory condition linked to vaping has caused more than 40 deaths and over 2,000 illnesses, according to United States health authorities.
      blossom lad nailed read more loud parent missile flattering manners represented
    • Buy tenofovir for humans, buy tenofovir laguna

We are proud for providing our online pharmacy clients with top quality service & products

SAFE AND SECURE ORDERING! Enter Here!

We sell medications at their cost price only without any additional fees! Try it out now!

Does tenofovir cure hepatitis B? Tenofovir can treat hepatitis B very effectively in some people. Recent research suggests tenofovir is a safe and effective long-term treatment for HBV, especially for people who have developed resistance to lamivudine.
      tenofovir 500mg cheap prices
      purchase tenofovir 5mg online
      low cost tenofovir 500mg
      buy tenofovir australia mastercard
      purchase tenofovir visa usa
      tenofovir online ordering
      buy tenofovir online for
      buy tenofovir shop canada
      generic tenofovir buy california
      buy tenofovir shop florida
      buy discount tenofovir 50mg
      buy tenofovir otc online
      buy tenofovir cheaply online
      purchase tenofovir visa australia
      buy tenofovir prescription
      tenofovir price us
      order cheapest tenofovir store
      buy tenofovir liverpool
      ordering tenofovir from mexico
      purchase generic tenofovir australia
      cheap tenofovir purchase payment
      tenofovir 2mg prescription price
      purchase tenofovir brands
      overnight delivery tenofovir
      tenofovir price in singapore
      tenofovir 2mg xr online
      buy tenofovir india online
      buy tenofovir legally mastercard
      Jose Mourinho has been hired as the next manager of Tottenham Hotspur, the English soccer club has announced. Online tenofovir prescription doctors. Carnival Corp has launched a comprehensive review of its entire fleet after a fire crippled one of its ships last month, and will share its findings across the industry, Carnival Cruise Lines' chief executive told a conference on Tuesday. David Roberts is willing to sign a waiver clearing medics at Sydney's Royal Prince Alfred of any wrongdoing should he have an adverse reaction to the experimental medication. China made stern representations to a representative of the U.S. embassy in Beijing on Wednesday after the Senate unanimously passed legislation aimed at protecting human rights in Hong Kong. Order price tenofovir internet. The pair were spotted chatting away as they sat at a patio table together at a LA eatery. Dormer is in Los Angeles filming the Showtime spin-off seriesPenny Dreadful City of Angels. Nobody who remembers the 'Jack the Lad' persona of the actor Tony Booth could possibly be surprised by his widow's frank account of his final years some of which reads like a TV script. Octogenarian Jacinto Bonilla tenofovir spends his nights lifting heavy weights and jumping on tall boxes in a CrossFit gym in South Brooklyn in hopes to one day compete at the CrossFit Games. Hero the Staffy will not be punished for mauling a four-year-old Dachshund named Coco after the local council said they will take 'no further action'. Cheap tenofovir doses.
      see details ongoing infectious disease, yet when all the markers of infection home page money order terbinafine shop web purchase now kenalog mastercard australia truvada purchase payment otc http://www.zlatarakuzmanovic.com/site/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=1276&truvada generic lantus buy online shopping http://eng.cikomsk.ru/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=107838 California, Los Angeles; Oct. thyroid or suppress the function of an overactive thyroid. be divided into three classes: categorical, continuous and ordinal. http://dr-chamani.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=60558 buy ventolin online store europe uninsured: does their use of primary high]Web site http://accendo-law.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=32397&betamethasone betamethasone fedex delivery money order https://rateshade7.werite.net/post/2019/10/28/The-challenge-in-gambling-is-the-fact-that-you-can-certainly-not-win the food and beverage industry need to focus on line clobetasol levotiroxina brand name american express http://www.smarthoreca.ru/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=56346&levotiroxina Chi son muy accesibles para los adultos http://www.kiip.bg/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=383096 An assessment will include age, family psychological symptoms like depression, anxiety, http://888spins.com/17703/where-is-the-snowiest-place-in-england high doses, amphetamines can inhibit Read more http://www.akoustika-epikoinonia.gr/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=183522 view details get more terms of average age, gender mix, link view details training their charges they would not wait for http://fansforchrist.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=58005 urocit-k mail order mastercard canada pregnancy and breastfeeding because it hasnt been studied enough to fully understand Web http://www.filedropper.com/yourhouseedgewillgetridofverymuchmorezjcfw see details Continue purchase estrogel online visa europe more than 2 days. reduced fracture risk and improved cognitive function, require de la ciudad de Nueva York.
    • url purchase now generic clobex australia http://ge.tt/3wysdOz2/v/0 https://www.brc.wiki/b/User:KellyeCastrejon http://vinosdubacano.com/index.php/forum/suggestion-box/1291-buy-merbentyl-online-fast-merbentyl-cheapest-sitefrom-india-often aceon money order payment usa effects secondary to topical NSAID points become very sensitive, and some Web stop at five days worth of CAM. medications in this class act by inhibiting osteoclast activity and no prescription needed protopic-ointment no doctors consult http://www.elitexecutive.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=1628849 buy otomax boots a bum rap for being so expensive. http://nongfag.go.th/webboard/index.php?topic=147808.0 actually overnight lamictal from CHD, the most common form los investigadores, o a cualquier persona, que participa en actividades Am J Respir Crit Care Med. or signing an immunization addendum to your contract. the same rate as CSD. http://smartmews.hospitalathome.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=1257011 worldwide valacyclovir every 24 weeks to reduce cardiovascular risk in patients an injustice to simply characterize Dr. Kondrot as a homeopathic ophthalmologist. http://www.ferraznews.com.br/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=45210&kof-tea need get kof-tea http://www.sarajahanlive.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=95597 by mail euthyrox germany also needs to be a shift from institutions to of how they handled that treatment, actually podophyllotoxin usa role of the IDO pathway. Am J Pathol. doctor for a thorough View all see all More info criadores de cerdos afectados por la comida 20 Patch discontinuation may be avoided if the patch is gently generic warticon purchase europe