Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Re-teaching.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD EXISTS AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT!

WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GUYS HIDING FROM ME???????

A great thread guys and perhaps more important to the future of our country, perhaps humanity itself, than anything else going. I am a strong supporter of home schooling. My grand kids are either home schooled or in Catholic schools. No government schools for them and I am proud of my kids for doing it.

The set of laws Germany is currently using against home schoolers was put in place by Hitler. He knew he had to control the education of the kids if he was to control the country.

God bless all of you who are going this route.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD EXISTS AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT!

WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GUYS HIDING FROM ME???????

A great thread guys and perhaps more important to the future of our country, perhaps humanity itself, than anything else going. I am a strong supporter of home schooling. My grand kids are either home schooled or in Catholic schools. No government schools for them and I am proud of my kids for doing it.

The set of laws Germany is currently using against home schoolers was put in place by Hitler. He knew he had to control the education of the kids if he was to control the country.

God bless all of you who are going this route.

LMAO! mmmmmmwwwhaaaa(evil laugh) opspec sir so you shall not know what we are hiding! just kiddig Capt, ask and you shall recieve.. I must admit that even though I started this thread I do not personally homeschool. As much as I would LOVE to I just can't afford it. I have been listing the things I would like to do and gathering information from everyone else if the opportunity ever arises that I would be able to ( or have to) homeshcool my kids.

LMAO! mmmmmmwwwhaaaa(evil laugh) opspec sir so you shall not know what we are hiding! just kiddig Capt, ask and you shall recieve.. I must admit that even though I started this thread I do not personally homeschool. As much as I would LOVE to I just can't afford it. I have been listing the things I would like to do and gathering information from everyone else if the opportunity ever arises that I would be able to ( or have to) homeshcool my kids.

Something for you to consider, sir. There are some things you can do even if your kids are stuck in a government school. Talk to them about what they learned today at school. Correct any problems that are occurring. When mine were little they had to tell me what they had learned that day that they didn't know before. I always asked just before supper and they couldn't come to the table until they had something to share. Many a night they were at the encyclopedia looking stuff up. My kids learned to read, to question and to think more from my bride and I than from the school system.

An education should be about learning to think rationally and do research. You don't always need to know something but you should be able to find what you need to know. Computers help but if the internet is not there? One of the best things I think I taught my college kids was how to think and how to form and ask the RIGHT question to get the date they needed.

Just my not so humble opinion.

Very well puy capt and i do the same with my little. Everynight at the dinner table i ask her what she did at the babysitters and to tell us various things....some people have been shocked to learn that we eat at the table everynight...if ypu can youshould )n my opinion

Yep, did that with my daughter back when the global warming horse excrement was getting legs. Got a book called "Facts Not Fear..." don't recall the whole title. It worked well. Her old college roommate didn't get de-programmed by her folks and now she's a watermelon trying to get a job with the EPA.

As someone who got chewed up and spit out by one of the worst public education systems in the country I can't put into words how important it for parents to help their kids think for themselves and learn to draw information from the various wells of knowledge out there.

If it hadn't been for my folks taking an interest and encouraging my curiosity and critical thinking I would have most likely ended up most of my old high school friends, dead or in jail. Not saying I'm the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm doing okay for being mostly self educated.

Tinderwolf

I understand your thinking but I just read the pamphlets, I look on them like a readers digest condensed

version or Cliffs notes.

I have decided I will vote my conscience and beyond that is out of my control.

what everyone in these threads have sensed but not realized we are walking dead if you think for

yourself or work for your living or played by the rules you have been scammed played like a fiddle.

they have stolen your money {Roth IRA401K stocks your home value} your children are dead or

mangled your threatened on how to raise your kids you pay state, taxes fed, fuel, car, land,

they tell us here in Texas we do not have a state tax LOL 8.25% but that is a sales tax at least

a state tax could be taken off your income tax at one time I remember from living in other states.

an every item except food and when you retire they tax that and then to add insult to injury

medicare co pays and part D and a supplement to pay the 20% out of pocket and if you never

took unemployment pay do you get anything NO you paid but nothing for you you little donkey

chasing that carrot people are buying gold gold use to be against the law to own and was confiscated

by the government did we all forget that little bit of history and now all sales of gold are monitored

are we starting to feel a little naked yellow forms? ever fill out any form and sign it if one thing is

incorrect your guilty of fraud do you have any nude pics on your computer even advertisements of

the underage and how would you know? the tax code is 40,000 pages long is every I doted?

there is a little limerick that goes ignorance of the law is no excuse LOL do you know every code

did you ever buy anything without a receipt and not from a store It could be stolen how could you

prove it is not do you have any music or DVD's or pictures that have not had rights paid to the

owners of said material that a stiff fine and jail.

is the yellow light on your dash on your in violation of EPA rules that a 500 to 40,000 dollar fine even if it

just came on the very second before they stop you are your tires worn are your insurance limits

enough to cover you minimal coverage won't cover a used vehicle now of days.

I have only scratched the surface.

there are hundreds of laws each and everyone can be held on during a suspension of RULE....

call me a liar tell me I am wrong say "it will never happen here" lord knows I have never heard that before

everyone is dancing on the way to their own hanging and have not got a clue.

have you ever left the continental U.S. who did you talk to what did you say who were your next door

companions did you rent a car did you check it for contraband.

have your children said anything that might put you under scrutiny do you have out of date scripts

have you ever gave advice for a medical condition, legal advice bet on a game of any kind not in a

legal state or area.

have you left your DNA anywhere that it could be found and planted elsewhere do you shred

your documents?

are there people who would benefit by turning you in for any reason in a "down turn of events"

do you know whats under the ground on your property? can you prove it was not there before

or you did not place it there.

how old is your home are there any dangerous substances in it like lead paint asbestos shingles even one

then your children could be taken because you exposed them to a health hazard.

have you ever taken a drug hair follicle tests can look back many many years.

have you ever had a CDL have you crossed state lines what did you transport was it our vehicle?

have you ever been alone with a child not your own for even a second?

people are in prison from falsified tests done by local forensics labs.

could you pass a multi session intensive psychological exam?

have you ever left a fingerprint on anything that could be moved to another location?

what organizations do you or have been associated with and your children?

have you ever taken a picture with anything in the background that could be construed as a target?

do you know who your friends are and their total history of any criminal activity are the under an

assumed name are they foreign do they have family overseas?

have you been on camera in the area of a crime within time constraints?

I am just getting started folks your dead meat living grey there ain't no such thing PERIOD.

I have done my best to warn and explain I cannot divulge specifics I crossed my heart and..........

box tops flip flops red herring and a three legged stool I have lived a long time cause I ain't nobody's fool.

if you taught what I know you and yours would be doing belly flops off overpasses,

My parents were good people honest and hard working but NOTHING they taught me can protect me

or anyone else from the world and you cannot let children know the truth because they cannot fathom

how deep and dark it really is nothing is what it seems ever rules mean nothing up is down

the only thing I can say with any confidence is rots of ruck (|:={

Edited by juzcallmesnake

and to all

which comes to mind did you all hear about they are rewriting Huckleberry Finn

the references were too negative well that is history why don't we just rewrite,

oh that's right they are the constitution and all the laws and school books etc.

now if I took any other book or movie and re edited it or wrote out whatever

they would hang me up by my thumbs put me in jail and fine me I would be in court

for years hell you can't even download a 50 year old song LMAO

what a crazy world I am surprised that the star spangled banner is not still under copy right.

When I came to this country, I had to learn to speak English. That I accomplished, even tho some times I wonder if the people who were born here ever learned that same skill. Now that I can speak, read and write in English, I find that I may have to learn Spanish....WTF...in order to make life easier on these folks. I do not ever remember ever seeing any signs written in Polish. Well, in Chicago but back then I couldn't read that either. Just passing through there, as fast as I could.

I am sick of learning languages. I can get my face slapped in six different ones.

Edited by VIS 9

When I came to this country, I had to learn to speak English. That I accomplished, even tho some times I wonder if the people who were born here ever learned that same skill. Now that I can speak, read and write in English, I find that I may have to learn Spanish....WTF...in order to make life easier on these folks. I do not ever remember ever seeing any signs written in Polish. Well, in Chicago but back then I couldn't read that either. Just passing through there, as fast as I could.

I am sick of learning languages. I can get my face slapped in six different ones.

Six?? That is amazing, and I will bet painfull.