Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CCSir

Post Pics of your EDC

37 posts in this topic

Wow, did anyone actually read what I posted? I don't carry ALL of those guns at one time. I don't carry ALL of those knives at one time. What I posted was what is in my EDC rotation.

Wow, did anyone actually read what I posted? I don't carry ALL of those guns at one time. I don't carry ALL of those knives at one time. What I posted was what is in my EDC rotation.

lol yes we read it CCSir. we are just havin some fun wit ya.

lol yes we read it CCSir. we are just havin some fun wit ya.

That's good. I was concerned that everyone was thinking I was a mall ninja.:eek:

you must have a really good belt to hold your pants up with all those guns and knives that you carry every day!!

Well, only holding up one gun and one knife at a time isn't all that difficult to do.

Well, only holding up one gun and one knife at a time isn't all that difficult to do.

They're just giving you crap for all of the options you have. We all know that you don't carry it all at once. ;)

They're just giving you crap for all of the options you have. We all know that you don't carry it all at once. ;)

Yeah I know, I figure I can play the same kind of game too. ;)

I'm surprised others haven't posted any photos (other than tinderwolf). Guess people don't carry anything on them these days.

Edited by CCSir

This is my standard EDC unless I'm at work..then I carry company issued equipment..i.e. Sig P229 9mm, baton, handcuffs, Galls flashligt....but when off duty this is what I always carry....

post-459-13851497785638_thumb.jpg

post-459-13851497784001_thumb.jpg

post-459-13851497784502_thumb.jpg

post-459-13851497785064_thumb.jpg

Thought this was funny so I thought i would share. Over the holidays my family was over at my house and while my brother and I were out smoking he saw that I had two knives clipped onto my pants, one in my regular pocket and one in a lower pocket. He asked why I had two knives on me and I said "you never know, you might break one or lose one and I wouldn't want to be without a knife." He just gave me a wierd look and shook his head because he thought it was odd. I didn't push the conversation any further because it would have been pointless but it just goes to show you the differance between those who are prepared and those who are not. ( ps. I actually had four total knives on me at that point because I had my leatherman on my belt and another knife in my coat that I was sharpening in the garage, but he didn't need to know that=)

hey wolf thats is odd almost the same thing happened to me this past christmas......we had a sunroom added on to our house a few years ago and it has kinda become my mancave i have all my guns, knifes, computer and of course my I LOVE ME wall which is all the letters and certicicates i received while in the army...but anyways i keep mine and my wifes BOB in the that room....we had some friends over. Well we all ate and me and one of my friends decided to step outsiude for a smoke.....i closed the sliding glass and my friend said "hey whats in those green backpacks"....well i tried to explain to him about when the smoke is popped and SHTF.....well i could tell right off i was talking to someone who had no idea what survival was about.....and yep you are right some people just don't get it.

well i could tell right off i was talking to someone who had no idea what survival was about.....and yep you are right some people just don't get it.

ok ruger92, you, should you choose to accept it, have a job to do. recruit your friend and help him save his and his loved ones lives. teach him prep and survival. the way i see it, its our job to teach and train. as soon as someone rejects the info, stop and move on. you cant teach someone who doesnt want to learn.

you gotta figure bro, when someone doesnt have a clue, then all of a sudden he/her is pounded with tons of info on the subject and also they are learning some very scary things they never thought of before and learn just how close of a reality all of it could be in their own lives, thats some tough shiot to take in bro.

this is why im convinced that newbie have a better chance at getting others involved. why ya ask? well, a newbie has just enough info to make it "attractive" and interesting. the rest of us have enough info to scare the hell out of them lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Topics

• Today I stayed inside as heat stroke does not improver your cognitive or planning skills. I got a fan for the chicken pen and I replace their water daily plenty of shade and they choose to stand in the water with their wings semi spread like they are going to take off. One of my hens sat 8 eggs and only 2 hatched but those chicks are like little race cars I have them w/ mom in a suspended cage 2X3X5 foot they fear nothing I went to put in feed and they jumped in the bowl in my hand and started flicking pecking slinging food every where mom of course gets all defensive but as long as I do slow deliberate movements  she just stays fluffed up. I love baby critters it is humbling to they are individuals and yet are generally born with knowledge in less than a week chicks do fair on their own.I found that chicks that never knew a mother can still "know" how to forage and thrive as one that had a mother God is amazing people that think evolution works have never had children those cannot do much and the learn from their surrounding if their family were bad they learned bad traits etc, selling drugs and all the other things that are bad for us hurting and killing is Free choice and free will so is being decent honorable and caring it's an oxymoron to be a decent person as the world tries to beat you down it is easy to keep a violent heart as the world like to push buttons but does not like their button get a fist in it. animals can be cruel but then as a creationist I understand that since the fall of man all things have fallen to the level of dog eat dog but man is the only one that has a choice and destiny there is no regret in the animal kingdom for action loosing a mate some do show loss but that is selfish not what people can chose to do is be selflessness big difference.  
    • I had a 120 pounds of lead --- but I got a divorce
    • LMAO yea I just made a post about you get what you pay for Cylinder & slide are the #1 place for the BHP for parts or to get it made into just about anything you want. on the 1911 the old thumb buster trigger WWII style commander hammers are too snubby for my thumbs of course you always sit easy unless you want to get gigged by the hammer spur or of cocked & locked still rubs a lint ball on your shirt or tell tale oil stain on your wife beater T-shirt.  I did have a pre-ejaculation problem with a extended 1911 mag release that was embarrassing sat down and the mag shot out like a greased BB but I fixed that I'm all better now  
    • yea life's a bit@h especially when your "loved one" does not fill the bill I had the same feeling when I got a glock 17 when they first came out must have been that tupperweird box that suckerd me in the feel of the pistol was creepy as you fired the trigger felt like a sucker dart spring gun and weight shifted it rolled around in your hand so I was never confident in my point of aim IE muscle memory the sights were so wide that in order to really put them in a tight group I shaved the front sight a bit.  a friend has a Sig P938 compact 1911 controls in 9mm and he likes it he told me he tried 3 brands of amm and not a hiccup in fact no negatives at all and he is picky he's a big guy so he like the mag with the pinky extension  all steel they are proud of them but sometimes errrrrr no not really all the time you get what you pay for up and to a point there is a point where it is to grotesque or blingy to look at without thinking thats worse than a diamond studded gold plated AK pistol with a pair of gold plated 40 round magazines with a mag clamp EEEEEyuckfu. Well thats all I got I was looking at the Beretta Nano online but I have yet to handle one you either give up concealability size weight capacity or ammo snobbish trigger gritty or no grippy touchy feely or looks like a purse gun and then there are the real issues like a decocker sights that look like mosquito bites hangs in your pocket looks like your trying to hide a brick and accessories cost like gold and or impossible to find or try looking for a cheap Bren 10 mag we used to laugh back in the day that the only person with 3 mags was Sonny on Miami vice --(not the Sonny from sonny & cher) get one of them grip condoms worked for a few I had
    • , which can be dangerous and frustrating for me. I purchased an "attractive price point" double action only 9mm pistol, polymer framed for lightweight carry, and possible use in a pinch if necessary. I did this some months ago. The trigger and I don't see eye to eye at all, however, it has been accurate at 10 meters or less, which is the distance this thing is designed for. Not going to mention the brand name yet still want to wring it out a bit more. Had to send it back to its home factory, due to some reliability issues right out of the box, and that was frustrating. However, the factory did replace almost everything immediately and instead of a four stage reset on the trigger, I now have one audible "click" upon reset. The trigger is polymer, which feels "weird", to me, as an older dog, I prefer metal. However, at one time I had two Taurus revolvers, both of the "CIA hammerless configuation", enclosed hammers, and broker both metal triggers off the revolvers at the range during normal fire. Yes, Taurus eventually got around to repair and replace, took many weeks to get them back. I sold them off since we were no longer compatible. I am still looking for my "smaller" ideal 9mm pistol. Like the innate reliability and accuracy of the (friends owned) 9mm Shields I've fired, but dislike how truly thin they are. Seriously thinking about a Shield with a Hogue grip on it, to give my tactile grip "feel" a warm and fuzzy, or use. Pachmayr grip glove, both the Hogue and the packs I use on other pistols and love them. perhaps I "fell" for the 10+1 round capacity, (which I can now get close to ) with a Shield, or the weight made me bite. Kind of perplexed with myself at this point. The pistol works for its intended purposes, just can't  get all confident about it for some reason, and THAT, is wholly unacceptable to me.