Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CCSir

Post Pics of your EDC

37 posts in this topic

Wow, did anyone actually read what I posted? I don't carry ALL of those guns at one time. I don't carry ALL of those knives at one time. What I posted was what is in my EDC rotation.

Wow, did anyone actually read what I posted? I don't carry ALL of those guns at one time. I don't carry ALL of those knives at one time. What I posted was what is in my EDC rotation.

lol yes we read it CCSir. we are just havin some fun wit ya.

lol yes we read it CCSir. we are just havin some fun wit ya.

That's good. I was concerned that everyone was thinking I was a mall ninja.:eek:

you must have a really good belt to hold your pants up with all those guns and knives that you carry every day!!

Well, only holding up one gun and one knife at a time isn't all that difficult to do.

Well, only holding up one gun and one knife at a time isn't all that difficult to do.

They're just giving you crap for all of the options you have. We all know that you don't carry it all at once. ;)

They're just giving you crap for all of the options you have. We all know that you don't carry it all at once. ;)

Yeah I know, I figure I can play the same kind of game too. ;)

I'm surprised others haven't posted any photos (other than tinderwolf). Guess people don't carry anything on them these days.

Edited by CCSir

This is my standard EDC unless I'm at work..then I carry company issued equipment..i.e. Sig P229 9mm, baton, handcuffs, Galls flashligt....but when off duty this is what I always carry....

post-459-13851497785638_thumb.jpg

post-459-13851497784001_thumb.jpg

post-459-13851497784502_thumb.jpg

post-459-13851497785064_thumb.jpg

Thought this was funny so I thought i would share. Over the holidays my family was over at my house and while my brother and I were out smoking he saw that I had two knives clipped onto my pants, one in my regular pocket and one in a lower pocket. He asked why I had two knives on me and I said "you never know, you might break one or lose one and I wouldn't want to be without a knife." He just gave me a wierd look and shook his head because he thought it was odd. I didn't push the conversation any further because it would have been pointless but it just goes to show you the differance between those who are prepared and those who are not. ( ps. I actually had four total knives on me at that point because I had my leatherman on my belt and another knife in my coat that I was sharpening in the garage, but he didn't need to know that=)

hey wolf thats is odd almost the same thing happened to me this past christmas......we had a sunroom added on to our house a few years ago and it has kinda become my mancave i have all my guns, knifes, computer and of course my I LOVE ME wall which is all the letters and certicicates i received while in the army...but anyways i keep mine and my wifes BOB in the that room....we had some friends over. Well we all ate and me and one of my friends decided to step outsiude for a smoke.....i closed the sliding glass and my friend said "hey whats in those green backpacks"....well i tried to explain to him about when the smoke is popped and SHTF.....well i could tell right off i was talking to someone who had no idea what survival was about.....and yep you are right some people just don't get it.

well i could tell right off i was talking to someone who had no idea what survival was about.....and yep you are right some people just don't get it.

ok ruger92, you, should you choose to accept it, have a job to do. recruit your friend and help him save his and his loved ones lives. teach him prep and survival. the way i see it, its our job to teach and train. as soon as someone rejects the info, stop and move on. you cant teach someone who doesnt want to learn.

you gotta figure bro, when someone doesnt have a clue, then all of a sudden he/her is pounded with tons of info on the subject and also they are learning some very scary things they never thought of before and learn just how close of a reality all of it could be in their own lives, thats some tough shiot to take in bro.

this is why im convinced that newbie have a better chance at getting others involved. why ya ask? well, a newbie has just enough info to make it "attractive" and interesting. the rest of us have enough info to scare the hell out of them lol.