Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

a babies hero?

She definitly did the right thing. There are so many instances of intruders that were shot by home owners and the intruder comes back and presses charges???? But like the operator said, do what you have to do to protect your family.

the thing is, go bad and listen to her voice on the 911 call. she is steady calm.

here ya got two guys trying to break in, a baby, its christmas, she just lost the babies daddy, and she has

got a nerve of steele about her. yes, im very proud of her, and at a young age too.

good job sweetheart!

there is nothing more dangerous than a woman protecting her baby.

There is nothing more dangerous than a mother of ANY species protecting her baby!

Something not commented on was that the news story said the 911 call went on for 21 MINUTES!!!! OK, how many people STILL believe the police can protect them? Yes, she is a hero - her husband would have been proud of her. I also note that Oklahoma has a felony murder law like Texas. The surviving BG now faces murder charges for the fact that his accomplice was killed. THAT is justice!

I hate what I am about to type because it is PC garbage but it is the world we live in: her participation in that news story was a mistake. She said things that could be construed to indicate that she intended to kill, not stop, the intruder. Oklahoma's castle doctrine should keep her safe and the fact that she was talking to 911 should help BUT if you need to pull the trigger - DO NOT TALK TO THE MEDIA! If you have not done so, please read

http://survivalcache.com/survival-psychology-aftermath-self-defense-shooting/

Also note that TSHTF and even TEOTWAWKI started for her on Christmas day and continues today. Individual TEOTWAWKI can happen at any time to any of us and can be just as real and just as fatal as a super volcano. God bless her and she will be in my prayers but she has a really tough road to walk.