Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Are you Dating or Married to the wrong person.

40 minutes ago, wally said:

almost made a HUGE mistake twice and almost got married twice...now if i find a gal i like i pray about it and let the Lord choose, still single btw....

Better single, than having a lifetime of problems with a partner giving you grief.

Wally, if you truly need a life long partner in your life, pray to God through his son Jesus Christ & ask for guidance for a possible suitor. Answers could present it’s  self sooner or later, even years. 

When you least expect it, that person could present her self right in front of your eyes.

When things are right, you get that tingling  feeling in your body, at least I do.

One thing, make sure that you have the Holy Spirit guiding you, & not the evil one.

Test, the spirit with questions & for answers. 

You will know, which one is with you, hopefully it’s the spirit of Light & not darkness.

I do not know everything, but can only give guidance from experience.

May God & his son Jesus Christ be with you always. Amen!

I spent 10k and went 8000 miles, for 3 months, finding a good Filipina dentist,  in Jan of 2015. She's been here almost  3 years now,  pays me 25k a year, cash.  She's a dental hygienist, clears 45k a year, sends 10k a year back to her family, which is a major help, is putting 2 of her siblings thru college. She was a dentist in Phills, but much higher levels of education are needed for that here. She's working on getting her Dental degree, tho. I'm  66, she's 31, one kid, still in Phills. She's petite, loves to shoot, too.

3 hours ago, heyboi said:

I spent 10k and went 8000 miles, for 3 months, finding a good Filipina dentist,  in Jan of 2015. She's been here almost  3 years now,  pays me 25k a year, cash.  She's a dental hygienist, clears 45k a year, sends 10k a year back to her family, which is a major help, is putting 2 of her siblings thru college. She was a dentist in Phills, but much higher levels of education are needed for that here. She's working on getting her Dental degree, tho. I'm  66, she's 31, one kid, still in Phills. She's petite, loves to shoot, too.

Most Filipino’s that I know enjoy shooting, as a sport or a pastime.

1911’s in 45 acp is the flavour that most of them like.

I’d keep a close eye on her, weather she’s a girl friend or spouse, trust is a very big issue with Filipino people, just from my personal experience.

Yes they do apear to be very warm & kind hearted,  but given the chance , and if they think they can get away with it, they will stab you in the back or rob you blind. 

Most of the people that I know, that married a Filipino, are either divorced now or living a frigen nightmare.

IMHO !

2 hours ago, wally said:

i tried the same went to hong kong to find a good filipina wife...turned out to be a money scam....lesson learned....

Sorry to hear that Wally, they love you long time, until the money is gone.

So is the love, you thought they had for you. 

They are there for the love of money honey, which they will never tell you in your face.

As always action speaks louder than words.

Lots of shootings in the Filipines, it’s like the Wild West there, but it’s in Asia.

I live near a military base, dozens of Filipinas here, almost all have been here over 5 years. Why does she not KNOW in her very soul that the day she betrays you is her last day on earth?

Hook, Line, Sinker.

First they (Hook ) you with love, that you think you have.

Second they look for how far is your ( Line ) of credit, how much money you have.

Third you are a (Sinker) when you find out most the things that you own are gone some how.

Yes it’s a sinking feeling, when you thought you had it all, but you are sunk with problems in a living nightmare.

True love is like finding a needle in a haystack, most women love you for your money only these days.

No matter what race you marry, I’m guessing that’s human nature.

Very few women, live by Gods commandments.

For richer or poorer, in sickness or in health.

If you do find one that obeys Gods teachings, you’ve got a diamond, & not a gold digger.

if she pays you 100k cash in the 4 years  before you divorce, and you've been smart enough to put every thing in the name of a Nevada corporation that she doesn't even know about (what you haven't just buried, as gold coins, that is) you have nothing to lose, really.  This can be done twice before ICE wont let you repeat. You can use that money to build a ton of credit, and use it to create a lot of passive income, of you know what to do with it. You dont have to be a vet to get a VA home loan. You just have to KNOW a trustworthy vet. Your local VA hospital has an employment branch that will help you find such guys, and their home loan requires no down payment.  In OK, big old houses can be had for 50k, converted into 8 small rooms, rented out for $125 a week each, one of which is free to your vet, along with 5k a year, for him to live there and manage the other tenants, under a "sober living" contract. About 10k to set this up, clear about 20k a year. Once you get 3 of them going, you can pay a management company to oversee your managers and you can live elsewhere, on your clear 50k a year.  In the third world, half that much annual income lets you live like a king.

58 minutes ago, heyboi said:

if she pays you 100k cash in the 4 years  before you divorce, and you've been smart enough to put every thing in the name of a Nevada corporation that she doesn't even know about (what you haven't just buried, as gold coins, that is) you have nothing to lose, really.  This can be done twice before ICE wont let you repeat. You can use that money to build a ton of credit, and use it to create a lot of passive income, of you know what to do with it. You dont have to be a vet to get a VA home loan. You just have to KNOW a trustworthy vet. Your local VA hospital has an employment branch that will help you find such guys, and their home loan requires no down payment.  In OK, big old houses can be had for 50k, converted into 8 small rooms, rented out for $125 a week each, one of which is free to your vet, along with 5k a year, for him to live there and manage the other tenants, under a "sober living" contract. About 10k to set this up, clear about 20k a year. Once you get 3 of them going, you can pay a management company to oversee your managers and you can live elsewhere, on your clear 50k a year.  In the third world, half that much annual income lets you live like a king.

If your  wife is paying you 100k , then you don’t have a real marriage,( rolling my eyes). Fake marriage, imported from the Filipines.  LOL. 

Posting all of this in a public forum, im sure ICE or what ever federal government agencies  in the USA will certainly be keeping an eye on you.  Someone going to jail. If that’s your intention. IMHO !

1 hour ago, heyboi said:

you wouldn't be the infamous onetime would you?

6 hours ago, wally said:

you wouldn't be the infamous onetime would you?

Wally, you might be right on this one. LOL.

I was thinking the same thing, when he started posting.

His trates are like Onetime. blah, blah, blah.

No real common sense.

Needs to go back to his spider hole.

7 hours ago, heyboi said:

you're just jealous. :-) anyone can do whatever they want with their money. you just never had a woman pay you for ANYTHING you did for her, that's all.

Jealous LMAO, have plenty of women customers pay me for my carpentry services all the time. Don’t really know what your saying. Your marriage is a sham. 

Oh if your 66 years old & she’s 31 , kinda robing the cradle. And when you were 31, she wasn’t even born then! 

Me thinking , you have a child molester syndrome.

Better yet, you could be Muslim.

30 year old men marry 6 year old girls, they are child brides.

Are you in bed with a women that could be your daughters age. You being 66 years old & she’s 31 years old.

Same theory as to what your doing.

so what? the point  is  that she's young enough to keep up with me. I'm a black belt and I pushed 500 lbs on the leg press 50x the other day, 2 sets., 25 reps eacy.  She loves to shoot, trains hard, likes to pick up empty brass and reload.  Casting with the 6 cavity molds is hard on her wrists, tho. She's petite. Soon her  9 year old daughter will be here and I'll start training her, too. I've saved their entire family, so my marriage is solid as a rock. They'd all disown her if she messed me over.

It cost me 10k to get her here, 10k more to get her set up here and replace her income while she got going. She had a pretty good job there, and was the only reason her siblings and mother didn't starve to death.  Now they are all set, because of me and her. Her sister has  graduated from college, architecture, graphic arts and computer science, another is starting college. Once both have jobs overseas, the family is on easy street, and my wife doesn't have to pay for all of it, as she now is.