Sign in to follow this  
wally

Collapse

It’s already happening in some parts of the world.

The collapse is showing its ugly head in North America.

A full blown collapse world wide is now at the front door.

Get you things in order ASAP , the end is no longer near, it’s already here.

Time is running out, for time waits for no one.

What have you done for your own personal preparation lately.

still prepping 20$ at a time lately i have been doing equipment instead of food

but i think as of right now i am still hovering at around 6-8 months of supplies

for me and my elderly mother....it would probably narrow down to 3-4 months if my sister and her husband came down to weather whatever event.

I think you both are right I pray we can stay the wolf away from our door for as long as possible.  This is a come to Jesus moment, literally pray for our / your country pray for our leaders, for insight the ability to divine the hearts of people so you do not involve yourself with the wrong sort. Just set aside time when your laying down to sleep to thank God for all he is and had and will do for you in the future. Thank our savior Jesus / Yeshua to give us the strength words actions and deeds, to do the next right and  honorable things each and every day.

I am one that considers we are in the last days, that said, Biblically we do not know the hour or the day but we are to know the season, I think this is it. I am aware that we need to keep on just as nothing is happening, and ask people to consider Jesus as their savior, too many times in history where people have thought Jesus was due to return and were WRONG,  it is not fear of being foolish or of being right we are just to be steadfast and ready for any moment to share the gospel our help and time in any season IMHO.