Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

Israel timeline

Israel officially declared statehood May 15, 1948. President Trump declares Jerusalem capitol of Israel December 6, 2017 = 25,407 days or 69 years 6 months 21 days. Date that equals 70 years is  June 5th 2018

This is not converted from Jewish 360 day years or I looked it up and the year is 5778 in the Jewish format.

Don't look at me, I just decided to figure up 70 years after Israel became a nation out of curiosity, I have no idea if it means anything or not, just that 70 has significance in the Biblical text. Seventy has a sacred meaning in the Bible that is made up of the factors of two perfect numbers, seven (representing perfection) and ten (representing completeness and God's law). As such, it symbolizes perfect spiritual order carried out with all power. It can also represent a period of judgment.

The number 15 in the Bible pictures rest, which comes after deliverance, represented by fourteen. The 15th day of the first Hebrew month (Nisan) is the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, a day of rest for the children of Israel (and for Christians). The 15th day of the 7th Hebrew month begins the Feast of Tabernacles, also a day of rest.

In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin. Man was created on the sixth day. Men are appointed 6 days to labor.

I am just putting down information, I do not know if it means anything or has meaning for others to discern.

mine too when I'm shooting craps, but any more the only dice game I play is Yahtzee, in fact a great game for preppers requires no batteries or complicated  equipment, just a cup 5 dice (have extra ) and a pencil w/ score sheet. it can be played solitary or with a group

Rules of Yahtzee

Yahtzee score sheets information

Cards are a great diversion and there are survival cards but having a deck in a waterproof container and a book of rules, because being armed and having an argument in any game can turn nasty... and I like that in a game :D

I have a miniature magnetic chess and checker set as well as miniature set of dominoes.

Pick up sticks is a game but in a survival situation you get pretty sick of that real quick.