Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Cryptids ?

3 posts in this topic

Mountain lions, bears & UFO's  OH MY ! some recent video on how the government wastes your tax dollars on B.S.

The woods, Yankees call it the forest, in this case East Texas is my stomping grounds I have traversed this area heavily spoken of in this video in my youth. There are dangers, sh*t lives in there and people have disappeared, not 40 miles south of this area in Huffman Texas in 1980 called the Cash - Landrum incident was a well documented incident of a UFO over the highway involving a grandmother daughter and grandson were stopped in an incident with a UFO that disabled their car, both women were irradiated and died from cancer later, the child was forced under the dash and did not receive any radiation.  I have never "seen" a cryptid or a UFO but I have heard strange things when I was a kid roaming those areas as well as creeks and rivers night fishing / camping in a boat.  I learned to be paranoid from when I was a little shaver strange noises of huge something because of the volume and reach of the noise and very odd dead silences of everything in an area is just freaky strange to anyone knowledgeable of the woods. People running from the law hide in these woods I recall my father had to search for a escapee in the late 60's  when he knew I was going "out" he demanded me take one of our dogs one of the most vicious ones, a horse, pack mule be well heeled and had to check in  at certain day and time. Do not rely on reports that X does not exist in the deep woods, they don't know, no one knows every critter in hundreds of miles of woods and all it takes is one to kill you.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEiCKgBEF5IWvKriq

Cash Landrum incident video

i seen 1 UFO in my life a few years ago....it was way up and just a dot of light but it went across the sky faster than a jet but slower than a meteor...now it could have been a sattelite but it was interesting to say the least....i still lean towards no little green men... :)

juzcallmesnake likes this

if only one percent of all the video of all this is real HOLY CRAP RATMAN then it's real already Fox news CNN and ABC showed video of a Navy pilot who encountered and chased one with radar and audio and video. reports from high government officials from Belgium, Canada, France and Mexico have openly shared information that they have numerous radar and military encounters.

The main trouble is that the deep state learned from the radio broadcast War of the Worlds that people panicked and you can look that up so they are afraid of the unknown reaction from the public like what if no one went to work or people escaped from the city just tons of possibilities, none positive.