Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Mid term mania

6 posts in this topic

If what I think is going to happen come Tuesday, the backlash will increase violence because that is all the extreme left has. With no original ideas to take over government , if they don't get what they want they will riot and since that alone has not altered the course of Trump's agenda look for more terror tactics even killings.

The 1960s were a diagram of how the left works , If for some strange reason the right gets power in both the house and senate be ready to leave your MAGA hats at home and remove your vehicle stickers, because these people do not mind attacking individuals in groups or sabotage your property when they think no one is watching, and don't count on police or courts to arrest or jail them as we have seen in so many incidents all over America.

wally likes this

It's almost over, the elections will show if we get a stalemate for the next 2 years or if the trump train keeps rolling, I pray that republicans don't loose the house and can keep the senate.

What made me sad was that union people voted democrat ? how in the world doe they think that gives them or their children options in the workplace.It is perplexing.

entry level jobs if we do not build that wall will go to immigrants not to American youth that need to learn work ethic and make money to have some fun or pay college tuition a vehicle hell anything except pumping up the south American economy.

I don't mide of the left gets what they want, but from now on all lower class housing needs to be built in the upper middle class neighborhoods so they can be an example to immigrants and show them what is possible if you work hard and it will not be so inconvenient for them to  work as landscapers, nannies, and maids they could then walk to work and help keep the neighborhoods clean and safe, after all they only want a chance at a better life and escape their war torn countries -- I don't know what wars they are running from but there must be the left says there is.

wally likes this

well so far we have gained 1 seat in the senate maybe 2...and we have lost 2 seats in the house...21 more to go and all the races appear to be close as far as i can tell...

well its not looking good for the house their up 13 seats so far 8 more to go...good news is we will keep the senate...that means no impeachment for trump...they would never get a conviction from the senate....

I don't see this as correct, but votes for the house are by districts, one for senate then another for the house ? some kind of shenanigans is up with this I think. that said I think we can blame John McCain for his vote on health care sorry POS  so Republicans got blamed for the healthcare debacle AGAIN did anyone remember we have to pass it " the AHC or Obummer care bill now Nancy Pelosi states they will be transparent I was shocked to see the sky did not fall in she could't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

I think somewhere in the upper room of the Republican party they thought to win the whole enchilada by playing fast and loose with a few bills that should have sailed through many of them remember are never Trumpers and part of the swamp.

I heard of some irregularities when people voted straight ticket, I am all for paper ballots only machines can be finagled and Soros owns stock or part owner in those companies-- so why would I trust them.

was amazed that we did well in border states apparently Chicanos don't like illegal immigration anymore than the rest of us.

Drew_Forge and wally like this