Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Pittsburgh Synagogue 11 Killed a sickening reality

1 post in this topic

I detest assassins, they are chickensh*t b@astards that deserve to be hung. Firing on unarmed people that you neither know or have had personal issues with is and shows how weak and demented the shooter is. That is itself is part of the problem weakness, we are all being placed into a box where we have no power or authority to effect our injuries physical or monetary, used to if someone screwed us we could punch them in the face but, now we have the Law micro managing dictating and punishing the injured party and the person/s that cause the problem goes free. I can remember a few times where judges basically threw down the gauntlet and told the person that caused the problem if you don't want to get punched quit screwing people and give the pugilist a public fighting fine of 25 bucks and let him go with the strict instructions that it would not do to make punching people a habit.

Tribalism is rising, the us against them narrative is becoming an excuse to wreak hell and damnation on anyone on another side, we have seen it in the Kavanaugh hearings Gaby Giffords shooting Senator Steve Scalise the hate crimes attacks on Christians,  Americans and it is world wide. Numerous knife attacks in China and the far east.  We have fallen to a point from social and legal pressure and no amount of exercise or anger management is going to alleviate the animosity and anger, rightly or wrongly applied to a group. Festering anger accounts for most all mass attacks.  life is crazy complicated in a world we were told that computers and machines would make our lives better and more efficient, instead we spend more time in lines (ques) and dealing with cranky bureaucrats, that have no incentive or options to help. It is maddening, I just went through a couple of months where I had to renew my license buy another vehicle and get an inspection and new plates Holy Crap it would have been easier to call up spirits with a Ouija board while doing a Voodoo ceremony, then to put the icing on the cake I had to go vote and got my land taxes in, and who knows what other shoe well drop. being retired I had the time but working folk all this does is add to the constant pressure applied by outdated laws and constrained ideas.  A friend went to vote and had a "flag" that they had to call in to solve while they waited after going through a line for almost an hour.

My point, we have become too complicated everyone has their hand in our pocket and the threats against our person, property and well being is under attack with social pressures to be politically correct and be afraid to speak our opinions resulting in people cracking up. Since there are double digit numbers of people that already have problems dealing with complicated issues and mental health problems more lashing out is to be expected.

Consider the average person has to pay taxes in the city state and federal then vehicle tags inspection and insurance home school and emergency service taxes got a boat motor home or plane more tax storage and upkeep so when you do get a break you can spend more money to relax when I go fishing it's a hundred dollar bill after I have paid for my combination license to hunt and fish. When I was a kid we went to the dump and shot rats if we wanted took our fishing rods and bait bucket caught some minnows or worms and went fishing and without taking out a loan, if we needed money we picked up bottles movies were a quarter popcorn was 15 cents and a coke was a dime so for 4 bits you could kick back and watch a creature feature or a alien (not illegal alien) flick the number of missing children was minute we did not have to worry about snatched off the street only that our school desk was thick enough to protect us from nuclear radiation from Russian bombs. It appears that we have gone from bar fights with an antagonist to to shooting strangers in a couple of decades I attribute it to ever increasing social and tax pressure and  keeping up with the Jones's but continuing education and technology.  Built in obsolescence of all our appliances there seems not to be a month that goes by we are not buying a washer toaster air conditioner. we have no time oil changes cleaning out gutters appointments with teachers that live on their tablets or phones much less family problems and an unfulfilled life is taking it's toll.

the mass killings will not stop, just the manner in which they are carried out and the types of victims  if firearms become more controlled. prisons are the most controlled populations there are with no guns and murders happen there all the time.

wally likes this