Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Registered Prepper

I guess "living gray" should be more than a catch phrase. I am fairly sure the government would take what is yours if they deem it it for the good of all. I also believe they would disarm you for the same reason.

probably the most true thing I have read all day

I guess "living gray" should be more than a catch phrase. I am fairly sure the government would take what is yours if they deem it it for the good of all. I also believe they would disarm you for the same reason.

If you want to be truly concerned, read a few of the executive orders that are in effect. Even Regan signed some real beauts. Check out http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fema_executive_orders.htm for just a few of the things that can be used to control 'we the people'.

Actually this is not as crazy as you think...during world war 2 sugar and the basics of life were rationed..you had to have a card or some form of ticket in order to purchase certain food items. I remember during the

60's my father found a large box in the garage...we opened it and there must have been 35 lbs of sugar..

each 5 lb bag was wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. Here the homeowner was hiding it in the

garage so they must have been strict about how much you could have. Obama keeps getting into our lives

more and more...they even tell us what our kids can take to school for lunch now. Its getting crazier every day now.

Talking about guns and Mason jars...boy is there no better feeling that being prepared or what??..I just

purchased a book on root cellars...thinking of building a small shed...covering it with the rubber roof coating

called "Ice & Water" then spray foaming the inside..then covering the shed with dirt and making a small

outside entrance...I can then store food like Squash--Onions--Potato's and other root vegetables for the

winter..guns...food...and a roof over your head...does it get better...nothing at all like the feeling of being prepared no matter how small of a package you have put away.

Tom