Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew_Forge

Incognito Survival Bag suggestions?

6 posts in this topic

For the few people who still visit - I got a new job that will require my travelling all over New England (sadly, even into Massachusetts).  I have been provided a nice Subaru Outback as a company car. However, since I am using a company car, and will often carry potential customers to jobsites and will need to carry samples, having a full-sized bug-out-bag like I have in my personal daily driver just won't fly. Therefore, I'll need to set up a minimalist kit to keep with me.

I don't want to attract attention or have people break into my car to get this bag; any suggestions on a good durable bag (doesn't have to be a backpack) that won't raise eyebrows? Wanted to ask youse guys on here first before I shopped around. Opinions? Thanks!

well it might insult everyone here but get a kids backback with spiderman or something on it that looks like it isn't holding anything but kids stuff....although they may be the cheap kind they wont go after it like a military style bag...

Drew_Forge likes this

ah, thats gonna be a problem anything that looks professional or military is going to pique someones interest somewhere down the line. a briefcase may be my second choice though over military style....

Brantfat likes this

Here’s a few suggestions, bowling bag, golf bag, hockey bag .

Put your every day carry bag in a garbage bag, a contractors garbage bag are much stronger. 

a lockable brief case for your private stock check the laws but for legal papers they need a search warrant and keep legal papers in it..

the rest of it can be in a basic backpack because a lot of people hike.