Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonDon

Keltec recall!!!

4 posts in this topic

Attention Customers

IMPORTANT SUB-2000 SAFETY RECALL NOTICE

We have recently identified an issue with the heat treatment of certain steel tubes received from a third-party supplier from which the barrels for a limited number of Kel-Tec SUB-2000 rifles were manufactured.  This could potentially cause the barrel to rupture when a cartridge is fired and could result in serious personal injury.  The safety of our customers is our primary concern, so Kel-Tec has voluntarily initiated this recall because of the possibility of a barrel rupturing.

This recall only affects a portion of SUB-2000s that were manufactured in 2017.

To check if your firearm would need to be sent in for barrel replacement, please follow this link: SUB-2000 Recall

All costs associated with the recall of your firearm shall be covered by Kel-Tec.

wally and juzcallmesnake like this

Fail Tec recall, good lord.

Wont be holding my breath on this one, exspecially in Canada.

What customer service???, there is none.

Keltec, I mean Failtec, fails to deliver in customer service , BIG TIME!

Avoid them like the plague.

juzcallmesnake and Drew_Forge like this

...I have liked my PF9, it has yet to blow up in my hand at least...and I have ran +P ammo thru it as they say is doable, it is picky about a "firm hand" ( if you don't brace your hand firmly it will stove pipe "target ammo" ) otherwise is great...if a little ugly....I don't exact fault a company for getting a bad part....but judge them harshly on how they respond to any issues.

wally likes this