Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

This World Has Changed ( WARNING GRAPHIC !!! )

HAHAHAHA Satan does not exist ??? I hear that as much as I hear there is NO God, both are very very very mistaken as your video shows people are being possessed it is especially easy when people are under the influence of drugs or open their minds by chanting or calling a demonic name over and over.....  People are quick to state that words are like punches but when you tell them that words / names can draw up a evil spirit demon or entity they scoff.  skepticism is a religion make no mistake and it erodes your humanity and love and those are two things you cannot live without IMHO.

I find it very odd that people have no faith in God but will fly in a plane or drive in traffic  that is the definition of insanity  to make choices that you do not have total control of or foreknowledge to avoid danger.

I have seen this people acting normal then presto chango it ain't the person it is something else and ones I dealt with had no fear or pain or sense of who or where they were, I don't speak of it much as most people will laugh and refuse to believe, if anyone has seen their own child addicted to drugs and see how it has changed them know but say it is the drugs it's in their face and because they refuse to face we live in a spirit world mingled in our existence and we choose one or the other and if we think we can avoid a choice in the absence of the choice for God there is a empty place for the demonic / Satan to inhabit.

people that speak to spirit guides and those they say have passed over are Necromancers  and that is an abomination and no where in the Bible does it refute their power but tells us that you cannot turn one hair on your head from white to black so what good does their / that knowledge do for you, as it has no value.

Matthew 5:35 or by the earth, for it is His footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 3 6Nor should you swear by your head, for you cannot make a single hair white or black. 37 Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ Anything more comes from the evil one.

Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

What is added is your needs not your greeds and God knows what you need before you need it God knew you before you were in the womb (conceived ) .  It is my personal opinion that children have little or no use or understanding for their sexuality it is a taught or mimicked trait as a child or a adult and there are people that maneuver their children into what they want in some cases I have seen men try to get their girls to play boys sports and try to make them tom boys but I have known many women that can hang with the boys and still be all woman and men that can be gentle and respectful and NOT be a jerk but we all traverse the minefield of puberty and with all the confusion I fear this will make young adulthood an insane asylum and a playground  for Satan  to destroy our children..

I hate no one !  I do not like what some do but all I am allowed is to defend any property and persons I am responsible for, if it were my choice I would rather all people come to Christ and not have to suffer but that is a personal choice I nor God will or can force or wants to force anyone BUT I can say when you lay down your troubles and personal issues life is really GREAT. bad attitudes come back now and again but when you feel that you know how to loose it,  concentrate on Christ and help others and all that garbage evaporates, for a while but like mining for gold if you want it you have to work for it and I have learned that I am happy in Christ like I have been at no other time very strange as I thought when I was worldly I was happy but I found I never was fulfilled and was restless my life is good now not perfect by worldly standards but I like it  :lol: 

Oh boy.....here we go.... A JCMS length rant and ramble (:P) I am a man of belief, a man at peace with my relationship with my creator. As a child I was "officially" Southern Baptist, but attended church at a large number churches both with friends and individually looking for truth. In the end I found God where I believe he is and has always been, in the world around me. I have lived my life by my (paternal) grandfathers words " I know God and God knows me and no man has anything to say about it", like he I have very rarely seen God inside a church ( in fact I have seen the face of Satan there more) and seen him more times than I can count everywhere else. It is important as well to understand my relationship with the bible. It is the word of God passed down thru the far from perfect vessel of man, a kids story in the true scope of God's voice...like the wisest of great grandfathers speaking to a baby barely self aware. I believe it is gross vanity for Man to think that he could perceive the smallest amount of Gods wisdom. To God's scale, even to the wisest of (early) man, the Bible is " see spot run". It is for this reason I do not find it hard to reconcile the Bible and science. If you simply look at the story of creation in the Bible as such and see the "days" as simplifying of the truth it is a very closely related time line.....if you were explaining something as complex as creation to a three year old would YOU use words like billion or sub-atomic plasma? Adding to the idea that it is near impossible for a perfect being to explain anything to an infinitely simple and flawed people such as us, that the word of God has been tainted by millennia of man's touch, translated from...to..and back though every tongue of man...by hand. Then used by government after government, sect after sect, the ambitious and zealous. We are left to find the basic meaning and lessons in what we have inherited to see our own truth...perhaps this is God's plan, that we use it less as a manual and more like an outline.

Now that you have some idea of where I come from, I have to say that man has balanced on the edge of God's tolerance from the start. Sodom, Gamora, Babylon, the Pharioh, Rome, the Dark Ages, the Crusades, the Renaissance, Inquisitions, reformation, witch hunts, Age of Enlightenment, rise of Communism, Mimes.....the list is exhaustive and is basicly the entirety of human history. Now we all see these differently in the light of our personal beliefs and sensibilities, but I will say that one thing I see is knowledge....every time man jumps forward in his knowledge he steps forward towards the edge. As mans knowledge has increased so to has the risk he puts himself in to the point where we stand now....able to actually destroy all life on the planet and even the existence of the planet itself. Free will is both the greatest gift that God has given us and the greatest curse because with it we have risen from the primal ooze and are ever ready to return ourselves to it. While change is evitable, it seems to me that while the face of the issues change at the heart it is the same story since Eve stole the apple and Caan slew Abel.