Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Fearless in these End Times (2018).

1 hour ago, juzcallmesnake said:

just to be clear we are not in Kansas anymore IMHO.

63 genders

List of protologisms/third person singular gender neutral pronouns

Sorry, I’m old school, the only genders I know about are male & female, no more, no less. That’s what I was taught from the Holy Bible. IMHO.

My God is the light of the world. ( Sunshine)

1 hour ago, P210SIG said:

Sorry, I’m old school, the only genders I know about are male & female, no more, no less. That’s what I was taught from the Holy Bible. IMHO.

My God is the light of the world. ( Sunshine)

Well funny thing P210SIG  is that genetics agrees with you no matter what a person does their genes still states the original sex either male or female.  I agree with Ben Shapiro it is a delusion and we do an injustice, injury  to people to promote their delusion. you would not agree with a person on a ledge that they were superperson  because they might jump . and the statistics Ben provides is that these people commit suicide at an alarming rate of 40 %,   many argue that it is because they feel used, victimized or scorned by others and if we were to accept them as they were the suicide rate would drop ??? if your delusional others feeding your delusion would hasten the problem as there is always a situation that brings the truth to the surface and that is the problem they are delusional ....and choose to accept the fantasy and when that falls apart it all caves in IMO.

Look at Disney world/land , children are taught at a very young age in a fantasy make believe world. Delusional indeed. Britney Spears &  Miley Cyrus, are followers of lucifer, they worked for Disney when they were much younger. Miley would do just about anything just to be famous & a lot of young children follow her.

yea it's sad and the problem is once you make it to that level it is a struggle to maintain their status.  In that they have to become more outrageous and give more of themselves sexually physically and mentally on stage and some of the fans are borderline crazy so they have to have security so more money to stay on top. They   are bombarded with request of their time and physical being and personal clothing and accessories. now they have no real life of their own and become a facade of themselves disconnected from reality  making decisions on their life from within a bubble of fantasy created by their handlers agents and fans.  they are a commodity like cereal bought sold and hung in the widow for all to see, then there are the parasites magazines expose and event shows that need them for the ratings and sales of their venues.  then talk shows radio and personal appearances.

It is of no consequence that they sold out but in the last decade more and more tout that they sold their soul to Satan and young people are exploring the dark side and like children have no fear because they are ignorant of the dangers to their life and sanity and the tornado that sucks in the family friends and acquaintances.  Only when the news smells a horror story of the Satanic or demonic do they report it but only as a self induced delusion and not what it really is a demonic / Satanic intrusion into our reality. Foolish people play with something they have no concept or understanding of and they can only know what comes from the demonic or Satanic entities they are in contact with and  that whole existence job is to destroy humanity by deceit and manipulation.     Unfortunately because we cannot see the alternate dimensions most people if they cannot see it it is imagination, failing to imagine that we cannot see poison gas or inadequate oxygen source and that it can and does kill but, in that case it is natural ??? 

We live in multidimensional existence refusing this as fact means your not taking advantage or all the evidence before making a decision.  Too many people think that because they are successful that they are right or might makes right none of this is correct each incident is singular  a fast look at Bernie Madoff and we see a man who had a long run of  success and then it fell apart and since he had a history he must have thought he could recreate previous success by borrowing his clients money but never could keep his lifestyle and make money  for his clients. now he is in prison for life.  Satan uses every emotion and action to defeat humanity if we are not wary and continue to make mistakes and think we can cover one for another we risk falling into a trap that we are able to self right our lives.  most of us refuse to see all our lives we are supported or held back by those around us either by their knowledge or ignorance arrogance or pride. once we become adults we tend to surround ourselves with like minded people if your morals or delusions are a reflection of the others in your life your opinions and actions will be guided by that so all of your answers come from a single well if that well is tainted --- like all your friends do drugs or are criminals  or have flexible morals those are the basis of any guidance from them IMHO.  Not al people hat follow a regimen are knowledgeable or devotees,  many people take vitamins  exercise and try to eat right but one in a million  OR LESS are Arnold Schwarzenegger  there are millions who can sing but few platinum record holders the same is true of normal people many follow Satan not knowing he is the leader -- or that he is stacking the deck  in his favor. 

Science has PROVEN their are other dimensions and are exploring communicating with entities that they believe are there  or the Acacic record or total knowledge of all the humanity before us and they also believe in extra terrestrials or aliens it is another opinion that these are demonic in nature not alien.  One proof is that no one is the better for their experience with them another problem is animal mutilations  WHY if the government wants to check cattle they could either buy them from the areas in question or rustle them no need to blow this into an intergalactic incident.  Some of these incidents the craft just disappear mid flight some are solid and damage real  items and other times move as if they are light traveling through each other or not leaving a track through clouds or water. these vehicles are seen in conjunction with other activities and  events with deadly events to people and animals if this is the salvation of the human race I think we need to be skeptical  reports although very hard to prove that there are 11 different races of aliens ??? so we are led to believe one or more are bad and others good ???   I have no first hand knowledge but science is willing to hold hands with anyone other than a Christian  with a Biblical ideology , they really like Darwinism as all that is required is BLIND faith  in a science that has real issues and the geologic record does not square with.

I choose God over we are nothing and go back to nothing and we are not judged or have any responsibility in this life / dimension -- so we can do what we want and there will be no justice ?  that kind of lifestyle and ideals leads to a lot of trouble IMO.