Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Solutions for nonexistent problems

1 post in this topic

Solutions for nonexistent problems

I thought on it and,  the Tide pod challenge seemed like a no brainer is to start making their pods look like dog turds and infuse them with Mercaptan the scent you get from  LPG gas.  I am fairly sure that will stop children from trying to ingest them but I have my doubts that even this would not interfere with adults, and I use that term loosely and may not work for those with people who have no taste figuratively or  literally.  Of course this solution may be problematic if you have a dog that has access to the laundry room.

I have a solution for people so absorbed with texting that they drive right into a stopped vehicle by setting tire deflating spikes at differing distances from the light so that the spy camera on the signal light can signal and activate the spikes to flatten all their tires lessening the impact to the victims vehicle OR attach a few of those exercise balls (they come in many colors)  to your bumper so that like in the funny videos they run hit and rebound twice as hard.........

I am still working on how to stop people from inserting gerbils into their rectum and considered a chastity belt type affair with a wire screen preventing gerbil insertion ( now called gerbilling)  but not preventing voiding the bowels and I thought that if I could get the screen size right the excrement shaped could be used as a mini turd for molding the new improved detergent pods.

I was hoping to see a resurgence of streaking but with women this time just for equalities sake.

I was also hoping to be a comedy writer for TV but now it's all political satire or blatant insults so for a real laugh and instruction I watch the fake news.  I figure if they all got spiked with truth serum they would explode or sound like a leaking tire.

I like to look up NEW words anbd came across this

urnterment (noun) : burial of an urn holding cremains,   Urnterment will follow the ceremony at the Cemetery Grounds.   I thought that instead of cemetery they should have used crematory  well tomato tomAto  :D

Well thats all I got.

wally likes this