Sign in to follow this  
awake

humor is a good survival tool-part 2

OK so here is one from the hillbillies in the mountains of Tennessee..... 3 hillbillie men sitting on the front pourch of a cabin and one says to the other 2....do you all know how stupid my wife is...they say no...how stupid is she...and he replies....well she bought a microwave oven last week and we don't even have electic power here....the 2nd hillbillie said.....do u know how stupid my wife is...the others replied no how stupid is she.....well my wife bought a washing machine and we don't even have running water in our house....well the 3rd and last hillbillie said .....do u all know how stupid my wife is....the replied...... no how stupid is she....he said well I was walking by the table yesterday where she keeps her pocket book and well I looked down inside it and saw 3 rubbers (condums) in her pocket book and they don't belong to me eaither.......:D

A man and his wife were shopping in walmart. He picks up a case of beer and puts it in the buggy. The wife asks whats that for? Well its on sale 24 cans for 10 bucks. She says to put it back because they could not afford it. So he puts it back. Couple of minutes later the wife grabs some 20 dollar face cream and puts it in the buggy. The man says whats that for for? She blinks her eyes and says it makes her pretty for him. He says the beer is cheaper and works better. He never saw what hit him.

no but the working definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. Change your approach to the same goal. Keep you head up and off the Wall. And a margarita now and then helps me.

no but the working definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. Change your approach to the same goal. Keep you head up and off the Wall. And a margarita now and then helps me.

And here I was just thinking of a "sheathed breaching charge" for the wall...lmao.

LMAO, of man I really needed some of these jokes this morning, they are great and keep them coming.

Just drinking coffee, surfing the net and watching the weather roll over the mountains. Enjoying the fruits of my labours and the blessings of the great spirit. Glad i could help someone today.