Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

Female Survivalists/Preppers worth viewing. You Go Girls....

7 posts in this topic

Prepping is the goal,  it dovetails into survival but I think she is spot on.

Thanks for bringing her video to our attention.

I only have a bit of alteration to her thought on heat camp stoves use either propane or camp fuel I would use the propane camp fuel is very expensive and any spillage is a potential fire hazard. 

I have 1 pound propane bottles I keep on hand one or 2 dozen and a couple of screw on torch heads as well as a KELLY KETTLE  in stainless steel as it burns leaves paper sticks or litter / waste it needs no liquid or specialty fuel IMHO  if you live in an apartment a dozen fire brick to stack for a steel plate or grate could even be a roasting rack I have one to hold meat or fowl off the bottom of the roasting pan, place the pan you want to cook or boil on top and adjust the flame on your torch with the knob.

I use propane torches for soldering but I keep one in my vehicle with a torch striker so you have a 1 pound fat or slender bottle a striker and the torch head.

Where people make a mistake is understanding heat, heat rises and warms the room from the top down much is wasted.  a outdoor wood fire all you really get is radiant heat from the direction of the fire so one side is frozen and the other  gets roasted.  The ground is always cold to cool in summer watch a dog dig to get to cool soil.  people now use space ' emergency blankets as a reflector on a leanto behind them to reflect heat on their backsides and a thin clear sheet of plastic to trap the heat in a basic pup tent youtube has a lot of videos. its easier to stay warm in a pop up tent in a room than heat the whole room

Problem is plastic gets ' goes bad it gets brittle if your fire or a cinder lands on it it can burn a hole or start it alight and should it all of it burns. 

Old Indian lore states that you do not leave the light of the fire at night there are things in the woods that ain't friendly but all are afraid of or respect fire. rabies or rabid animal cases average 5,800 positive cases a year and less than 5 people infected, more people exposed to nature the more people infected. Never handle dead animals or bones of ones you did not kill / hunt.

wally likes this

good video very good points BUT on the other hand we just listened to a plea to

STAY AWAY from me and mine in other words she doesn't want the golden horde to show up at her place and take what she has...which is on everyones list of things they don't want....

juzcallmesnake likes this

6 hours ago, wally said:

good video very good points BUT on the other hand we just listened to a plea to

STAY AWAY from me and mine in other words she doesn't want the golden horde to show up at her place and take what she has...which is on everyones list of things they don't want....

fat chance but she did stay where you are in an apartment / city  any populations resources will dwindle to nothing in New Orleans fashion if it ain't the cops going door to door confiscating weapons it's the homies lootin' & scootin'  any emergency center like the dome will turn into a death camp if we have a serious downturn in our economy who will or could come into help IMHO

A thinking of the “metro herd of Entitlement Brigades”, is always good for society. People need to face reality, sometime in their lives. Living the lifestyle CHOICE of tribalized warfare (gangster/thug life), is not what this Republic is founded for.

Adding, most metropolitan areas in this country, have been allowed to purposefully degenerate into “shi*t holes”, by their Democratic Party Plantation Masters. 

Is that racist to acknowledge those facts and that reality?

Of course not. The corruption is the same, be it in Haiti, African continent, or, our own major metro areas. Same group of political pustules screwing the populace financially and selfishly, for their own personal enrichment. 

juzcallmesnake and P210SIG like this

in towns and cities, nobody will have any water after a week or so, and most wont have any after a couple of days. When the power shuts off, so does the water treatment and pumps. So almost nobody is going to have the option of staying in towns or cities. They will be forced to go where the water is. It will be too damned dangerous to go back and forth, so they'll say wherever they moved-to, and only  move on to find food to loot.

juzcallmesnake likes this