Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Your have no rights except those the state gives you

2 posts in this topic

In Oregon the liberty of free people and the American way was handed over to anyone with an Axe to grind social political or to an imagined utopia they want to install in this country.

YOU LOOSE

Welcome to the police state your right to free speech or to your opinion as well as your right to work as you please and for what you please is over.  You now will conform or be jailed, punished, fined or sued.

America the free ---LMAO  your free to do what your told,  your a slave of the state and you must listen to those the state grants special rights and  access to the courts politicians and media.

When a segment of society of less than 15% gets to tell everyone else how to think act work and speak you are a slave a drone inconsequential and useless hunk of sh*t being macerated in the machine. 

NO it's not about a cake it is individual freedom to work for whom you choose when you choose, the freedom to disapprove and to refuse to use your time and effort for those you do not agree with.  What next I am going to be forced to work at an abortion clinic hand out fliers for the communist party not eat pork because it offends someone ?   This is the slippery slope and they have gone off the deep end, what this court has done I hope and pray will haunt their children and cause their ruin and some way shape or form it will because it has taken away their children's rights to have or express an opinion or to act on their opinion or to be able to refuse to be a party to what they disagree with.

Freedom was a pipe dream because it was given to idiots, people that neither understand or respect it like giving a monkey a work of art from Renoir, Degas or any of the masters better yet diamonds rubies or Sapphires. They have zero comprehension of the long term damage.  they have cut off the root of freedom and the tree will surely die.

Since we do not have freedom and since anything you say is used against you and never in your favor where people that do nothing can sit in judgment of those that do the work I see no purpose to continue on SC or anywhere else.

Where are all the people that say they stand for something ? I saw a million pu$$y hats and  a few towns burned because criminals did not want their friends to be shot.   I see and hear all kinds of reasonable people saying that it's horrible the way the world is going and that they worry about their children and grandchildren but they won't get off their azz and do anything so again the few run the circus and all the rest get to shovel sh*t after the parade of animals passes by.  I see half empty churches voting booths with no waiting and flags plastered all over anything standing hung from homes and trees but I think those on caskets are best as they show just how dead this country is, it's dead from the neck up ! more people today have degrees that took 2 to 8 years to get and and we are in worse shape because their minds are so open their brains have fallen out.  Since when did your sexual preference become a resume for your social standing ? what happened to truth honor dignity respect work ethic your word ? so now your social standing is how and who you have sex with ? and if you agree with others sexual antics or acts ?  sex is an act it is not a lifestyle it does not make one honest or better than anyone else it does not make one better at their job or ability to care because sex is not love again sex is an act it is physical without accomplishment if it has no reason that to feel if it creates no offspring in 50 years or after your death your family name will disappear from the tax rolls you will have managed to become irrelevant in your own time.

America has just made itself irrelevant a byproduct without freedom you have Venezuela or Cuba.  Now the resentment and hatred will go underground the win will seem very shallow because when you force people they retaliate so when you make people bake you a cake you better have it tested as that chocolate may brown but it ain't all going to be chocolate that secret sauce may have a bit of spit and that burger may have had more than the allowed 3 second rule on the floor or a bit of armpit hair or is that a piece of lettuce or a dingle berry ?

people win all the time but 99% get a crappy prize here is something to think about for all you winners............

wally likes this

Snake,

Its OK that the bakers are being forced to be political correct, in providing goods and services to the public at large. 

Let the buyer beware...

Lets let the hat wearing useful idiots march in solidarity with their people, rather than celebrating the rights of all American citizens. So, having some excremental bits and pieces in the cookies and cakes, seems to be a fair trade politically.  Embrace the suck, Snake, let’s let it happen all over this Republic. 

I agree with Marie Antoinette on this one, during her fast fall from French Elite, “let them eat cake...”!

juzcallmesnake and wally like this