Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Alabama backlash

3 posts in this topic

Alabama seems at this moment to have taken the liberals behind the woodshed, there are precincts that have not yet reported as of yet. I think it is very possible that Roy Moore will win.

One of the crazy things that I get out of all this is that the facts are all over the place but Moore has kept his composure and story.  I did hear that he has for decades been a supporter of the 10 commandments remaining in public view against abortion and marriage outside of the b\Biblical definition.  The manager of the mall he was soppose to have been banned from stated on camera he was a Moore supporter and that Moore was never banned from the mall. Roy Moore was disliked even by Bush because he was such a staunch antiabortionist and pro religious freedom and pro constitution judge. 

I hate that I cannot take a person at their word but, lets face it when you wait tens of years before you tell your story I think I have the right to take it as a political attack especially when it pops up just before a major election and with more than one it appears to be an attempt to gang up.

The funniest thing was on the American BBC news where a American interviewed stated that if Roy Moore was elected he would have his chance to "prove" his innocence ??? in America your suppose to be innocent until PROVEN guilty. The presumption of innocence is the backbone of our judicial system and the left knows this and uses the press to pr judge their enemies in the court of public opinion and then jump to the conclusion that there is a vast right wing conspiracy against themselves when facts and public information is used. 

We are basically told we are color blind and the color is what "they" tell us one further that we are cross eyed and need glasses that what we see is wrong we see Hillery's charity and all the money equates to a passage of some bill or allowance for some foreign company or group there appears a donation, BUT we are wrong to correlate the two just because the money came before. Numerous high level appointees have been caught aiding and abetting foot dragging and playing word games with the truth.  If we are to accept the story as told by the appointees the MSM and social media #tags  then Democrats would have taken the house senate and congress in a landslide  the future would be bright and hope would reign we would have peace and transparency of government and equality under the law, if we all believed that we would have voted for it well that was not the case.

Wikileaks and many independent news outlets proved all of that was not the case nothing we were being told was true and the worm turned people woke up to the fact that news is scripted and follows a narrative that none of us subscribe to we do want a great nation we feel we have been misled lied to and that our leaders are to be considered suspect until proven to be pro America. We have seen Republicans say one minute they would back Trump and at the slightest breeze attack him and act like Democrats ? this is perplexing or is it that the swamp is not just a one party hot tub fest but a corrupt group that have been blackmailed into servitude of the global power mongers that own the press radio film and the media that promotes them as stars and leads us to aspire to be like them and in taunting quips and snippets makes fun of us and thumbs their nose at our religious believes and our support of the 2nd amendment remember the speech where you were told you cling to your God and guns, "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." This was the singular most honest thing the left has ever stated in a public format.  The reason it was said is that the left thought they had the power and were drunk on it that they had the power of the executive judicial branch the  congress and soon would have all of them in their clutches and us under their thumb.

I do not get the alt left they say they want freedom to smoke dope alternative medical treatments freedom FROM religion and sexual freedom as long as it is what the altleft considers their version if your a straight white male your a fascist homophobic racist  if your a female your a uneducated Susie home maker that fears people of color and only knows the missionary position. Their vile and disrespect for you your children and old fashioned Ideals of marriage and the family unit is in your face daily in commercials news items trying to program your mind and question your beliefs taught to you by the family that loved you or you came from a home that did not care and troubles and made your mind to follow a Godly path and they really hate you !

Like the boy that cried wolf we have heard it too many times and are tuning them out and off their popularity has tanked their credibility spent and they are the butt of the joke when all their pundits and comedians turned our earnest concerns into jokes  turned our morals into satire now we see them for what they are arrogant narcissists with dreams of power over minions like Leona Helmsley  over her servants IMHO.

By one point, and I watched a couple of news feeds about the election and it appeared that the 2 days before a new law that the electronic vote tallies were to be deleted ?  by 6:30 PM no election numbers had been posted one county 90% voted against  Moore and if the information is true those that voted for Trump only 50% voted so that is something to look into IMO.  Alabamians also were wondering why electronic voting machines were used instead of the normal paper ballots that had been done previously ?

One fact I came across before the Trump election is that George Soros owns a large chunk of electronic voter machines / technology.  This election was so polarizing I would consider that the vote was too close I would have expected it to be lop sided one way or the other. Exit poling did not seem to match votes.

Moore did not concede and I am sure he will contest the vote, callers into one show wanted a recount because all of the issues I mentioned above. 

There was a story where money (shopping) for stories against Trump and other candidates.  I am not against this but serious vetting must be done and the payout must not exceed the initiative for people to lie or make a profit as this is about truth and defense of our voter rights the sanctity of the ballot box and impartiality of election workers.  I do not care what party I just want them to be objective as for years election fraud has not been enforced rules and laws have been altered changed as well as processes transporting reporting rules etc.

I personally think if it is good enough for Iran and Iraq paper voting is good enough for us since police have body cams they need to be the ones to transport and protect the ballots. Electronic ballots were accused to have been hacked by the Russians it has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt that election voter machines can and have been hacked vote flipping has happened and dead people with a voter registration card have managed to make it to the booth and vote, talk about the walking dead.

I do not care what side or who outside our system is attempting to effect our elections I want them caught and put in federal prison I would like to see laws that make it a federal crime for any candidate to accept money from ANY outside source if it is a state election only money and contributors from that state not money from people that do not own property in that state or reside there on a accepted basis s per state law. no corporations that do not have a operating business who's home and business operates proportionally in the nation  or else foreign corporations will wrangle to make exceptions or setup a small office and staff.  Elections are our defense against tyranny I do not want a one party win neither side is trustworthy enough to allow them continuous power as they have all abused it and will lie steal and cheat to maintain power I would like individuals that will cross party lines or have an opinion on occasion differing from the mass mind so we can all feel they are not bought and paid for cutouts IMO.

Politics is suppose to be messy it's like baking or cooking but is it is done right and a good recipe used we can all enjoy the outcome and there will be a cleanup after in this case the cleanup should be insuring that all the votes were counted legal and kept for anyone in the future to investigate research review  or study as a political major. after a time it can all be transfered to digital but the be the original image must be of the original ballot so if you wanted to check your ballot for accuracy or tampering you would have the picture of the original or the original for a specified period of time.  Privacy and Sanctity is over cameras finger print sensors email mail and phone conversations as well as social media exposes your opinion and vote and we all know we are being spied on 24/7 so if you think your privacy is protected your nutty our vote is so important that anyone who tries to steal misuse or alter should suffer a long time of actual prison day for day in a real prison like Pelican bay not some club fed unit IMHO.

If Moore lost and we can prove it as he is contesting then so be it the people have spoken and that is what a free nation is about the peaceful transference of power a government for and by the people it has worked for 241 years I think if we tend it love it and abide by it we will likely make another 241 but not if we make laws and vote people in that are just spoiling to change decency for folly IMHO.

wally likes this