Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

Most People Don’t Even Realize What’s Coming.

4 posts in this topic

Mankind needs to wake up, or were doomed.

I do not want to be part of the snow flake movement at all.

People will not be able to tell between Reality & Fantasy in the near future.

5G technology will control you & it’s coming fast.

You have been warned, & this is not a joke 

wally likes this

People cannot tell reality form fantasy now,  that is why we are in the social troubles we have. They are rooted in feelings instead of actual incidents and the MSM is churning out rumor innuendo and fiction as real news., and people are taking it hook line and sinker without stopping to validate if it is fact or not.  People are too entrenched in their own truth to question their grasp of the truth. The bigotry we have now is not all racial it is political as well.

I know whats coming and all I could do is be a speed bump. As I see it it's game over for most of us. only the young will be able to weather this storm, and not many of them  IMO. I have dodged the bullet more times than I can count my averages are running out and that does not bother me much. All I want to do is equip the children I know with the tools to make it.

Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

wally likes this

I would like everyone to consider this, what happens when AI considers America, Americans and American exceptionalism as a block to world unification and a one world governing body as anyone knows if there are conflicts it defies forward progress and a machine cannot fathom morality it only can calculate and if one sum is more it relates this a a sum gain.  Had a machine calculated WWII the loss of 40 million people trillions of dollars of infrastructure lost the deaths of many fantastic brains of that period and all the wonderous things they could have accomplished do you thing for one moment that machine could have concluded that the killing of millions and loss of infrastructure would have been worth the war or would it have factored in surrender and understood the facade of peace a machine cannot understand grabbing it's ankles it cannot define or conceive death of a personal child or wife or the emotions associated with the birth of a son or daughter by a man or a woman form their prospective. I also assert that a machine will NEVER understand a humans ideal and commitment to a cause that we can commit suicide or die for another person or a cause or because we understand the intangible responsibilities and future if we don't ! A human can collate history reality feelings liberty and freedom in a split second and make that final act of self sacrifice for a future they will not see with hope and a machine cannot.  

cyanide capsules were not imaginary, death by firing squad  torture hanging on lampposts and the whole genocide ideal of the Nazi's  Man can understand evil a machine will never.

When your old and infirm a machine will evaluate your continued existence and if the ones and zeros do not fall in your continuance of life  you will be euthananized  a machine cannot understand the love of a family member the complex concept of eternal love of God for man or our ability to know we can love beyond death bear any price love a child even though they may be sick imperfect or never able to function at a level of normal society a machine would choose to abort euthanize and eliminate any waste of resources on a life that will never be able to work and earn its food and care. 

What most do not consider that there are countries that are not able to sustain themselves or are always at war tyrannical and an impedance to  trade or peace and a machine would wipe them out if it had the discretion and power to do so.

A machine that could write it's own code,  launch assembly lines to repair and create new machines that are self aware would not need humans in fact humans because of their constant infighting would be deemed a parasite and be reduced or totally destroyed IMO.

One video showed a drone army the size of cell phones with an explosive charge striking people in a self destruct sequence so a computer would create drones to kill off undesirables ?   I think it was too intricate and in reality it would take a drone the size of a fly to drop you like a bad habit you would not see it or hear it until it was too late. Nano technology poisons toxins and drugs the ability to miniaturize and distill to a potency so tiny it only needs to coat a pin.  here is a commercially available  drone with a camera   Smallest drone

Tis is not what is in the arsenals of the deep state as we all know they have cutting edge 20 years advanced technology maybe tech that is so advanced it looks alien ?  look no further than the skunk works and a few other places like under colleges and unobtrusive buildings you may pass every day  LMAO  they do exist !  one giveaway is few or no windows.

wally likes this