Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Safety glasses

6 posts in this topic

polarized are best but a pair of cheap work polycarbonate ones are just as good to protect your eyes, from your weapon or splatter from incoming.  Remember one grain of grit your accentually blind, and any movement of your other orbit is mimicked so both are impeded.

You can find these at hardware welding and home supply stores and walmartian world for less than a doctors office visit :huh:

wally likes this

Yea guys it has been rare as chickens teeth but on a couple of occasions I have had a sliver of lead or hot powder hit me in the face luckily I have worn safety glasses and sometimes when it is not hot as h@dies I wear shooting gloves as well of course I never go without foam ear plugs they work great are cheap and do not make my ears / head sweat and run down my neck like muffs do.

TPSnodgrass likes this

On 2017-11-03 at 10:40 AM, TPSnodgrass said:

I bought a case of the foam (attached) ear plugs, as we use them all the time to protect what hearing we have left.

I’ve been double plugging my ears for the past 8 or so years now. 

My right ear is hard of hearing these days.

Shooting magnum rifle cartridges are a hoot to shoot, but over the years have cost me some hearing lost, which is a down side of things.

wally likes this