Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Hey GOOD NEWS !

17 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, MommyLiberty5013 said:

You got me too!

so glad to see your still with us I have tough skin if you do not agree with my posts please chime in I know you have made a lot of thoughtful and concise post, and I'm peddling as fast as I can I would like to see more people make some posts I know there are a lot of good people here.

MommyLiberty5013 likes this

I got a little good news yesterday. Our 5 year long nightmare with the irs is over. 

They audited us for 2010&2011. They said we owed $16000. After all these years an independent arbitrator found they owed us $277. Yippee.

I know I know ....that means they only had to pay $59 per year to torcher us , make us miss sleep and stress us endlessly....but we didn't cave to the f+@#ers.

On 10/9/2017 at 1:20 PM, juzcallmesnake said:

so glad to see your still with us I have tough skin if you do not agree with my posts please chime in I know you have made a lot of thoughtful and concise post, and I'm peddling as fast as I can I would like to see more people make some posts I know there are a lot of good people here.

No worries, Snake. I enjoy your posts (but sometimes the lack of punctuation is tough for me to follow your thoughts). That's just a friendly nudge. BTW.

I tell my husband the guys here are my "internet dads," the trusted group of unknown men who think and give good advice on a miriade of topics. Ha! 

I enjoy it here. But I do wish more people posted like years ago!

juzcallmesnake and wally like this

On 10/10/2017 at 6:49 AM, kevin said:

I got a little good news yesterday. Our 5 year long nightmare with the irs is over. 

They audited us for 2010&2011. They said we owed $16000. After all these years an independent arbitrator found they owed us $277. Yippee.

I know I know ....that means they only had to pay $59 per year to torcher us , make us miss sleep and stress us endlessly....but we didn't cave to the f+@#ers.

My parents got audited awhile back. Same thing as you. Dad keeps meticulous records and proved 'em wrong.

wally and kevin like this

Sorry,  I know because of my run on sentences punctuation in not helped by my frustration with my keyboard.  I go through them regularly.  I have tried all the name brands and they die just the same.

One problem is I have some nerve damage in my right hand last 2 fingers a bit twitchy and my left hand is more like a club I can beat things with it and not feel it too much. that is why I figure I do not get in my "S" I don't really feel it so I am not tapping the key hard enough when I check my post I notice I have to insert them. I compensate by striking the keys hard enough to hear them so I know they should be "down" . 

Then are e-mails and calls and other things going on checking up etc.  I have 2 computers w/ 3 monitors going when I am in, and I have projects I build / tinker with if I get a hot idea I either write it down or act on it and as of now I am filling Christmas presents to friends and sadly that list is getting shorter every year.

During my computer time cut paste & print to keep up my notebook some of which I post portions here, therefore my mind gets distracted and once I start typing punctuation is an obstruction to my thought processes ^_^

kevin, MommyLiberty5013 and wally like this

1 hour ago, juzcallmesnake said:

Sorry,  I know because of my run on sentences punctuation in not helped by my frustration with my keyboard.  I go through them regularly.  I have tried all the name brands and they die just the same.

One problem is I have some nerve damage in my right hand last 2 fingers a bit twitchy and my left hand is more like a club I can beat things with it and not feel it too much. that is why I figure I do not get in my "S" I don't really feel it so I am not tapping the key hard enough when I check my post I notice I have to insert them. I compensate by striking the keys hard enough to hear them so I know they should be "down" . 

Then are e-mails and calls and other things going on checking up etc.  I have 2 computers w/ 3 monitors going when I am in, and I have projects I build / tinker with if I get a hot idea I either write it down or act on it and as of now I am filling Christmas presents to friends and sadly that list is getting shorter every year.

During my computer time cut paste & print to keep up my notebook some of which I post portions here, therefore my mind gets distracted and once I start typing punctuation is an obstruction to my thought processes ^_^

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. Type away! I'm sorry if I offended you.

It is good you keep a journal/notebook.

juzcallmesnake and wally like this

no offense taken just keep posting !

well when you live long enough sh*t happens.

One of my best was putting a deck screw through my thumb the really best was when I had to use the screw gun to remove it that felt sooooo much better.

it is amazing that I still have fair dexterity and coordination i can manipulate a quarter over my knuckles quick reloads and speed drills ( not screws in the digits)

wally likes this

Hey snake you still got rabbits? I started Deboneing and grinding ours...now the wife can't get enough. Its our main meat now days. Anyway how long after 90 degrees have passed til my buck isn't sterile? I tried to breed half my does in the cool snap last month...no go...not one doe took. We have 12 does now so I have to breed on cycles or I run out of grow out pens...we raise them to 12 weeks so it easier deboneing.

It is kinda a hit and miss as to temperature I have had them breed but it just seems like they do not take it just seems better when it is cooler than 90+

You may need to find another buck younger and try that it may just be both are not in sync heat just makes them not able to take and I seem to have more luck when it was cool / latter part of October on through late may or June.

I have had females quit breeding might have been age but they should be fertile for a few years and the older the fewer bunnies per pregnancy.