Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Lube ! no not that kind, weapons and reel etc oil.

3 posts in this topic

All I have to say is make sure what you use does not turn to varnish and gum up the works in your firearms or fishing reels wtc.

I use Rem-oil made by / for Remington Oil I also use break free and white lithium grease on slide grooves bolts or moving parts surfaces very lightly.

A needle oiler for oils or a toothpick for grease I do not use spray or more than a drop per pin or rail as too much mixes with powder fouling and makes mud and it also slings excess lube all over you. --- so the three bears opinion of just right works for lubrication.

TPSnodgrass likes this

I have been using Hoppe's Oil, and CLP (Break free) needle nose applicators for years now with great success. I used a grease on my fist pistol rails a few decades ago, can't remember which brand, worst mistake I made back then. Snakes which BRAND of lithium grease do you use n your pistols?

Thanks my friend.

juzcallmesnake likes this

Lubriplate white lithium a can I have had for YEARS looks like a mini paint can but liquid wrench has a spray I use on chain and it looks good to use I would spray it on cardboard and use a toothpick more control like I said too much and you look like sh*t splattered all over you :o

Sorry it took so long to respond but I have not been able to find the forum from the link guess it was down for a bit.