Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

Glock s new Gen 5 in model 17 & 19 .

11 posts in this topic

If I won or were gifted one I probably would sell or trade it for an old school SIG if I were supplied with one and ammo no complaints from me, they work it's just that I am allergic to plastic YUCKFU ! as long as someone else it footing the bill as long as the equipment works I'm good. I would not argue with those that buy one if you like it buy it you could do a hell of a lot worse and it looks like they are getting better with this 5th gen.

Drew_Forge likes this

I still like my Glock 20 sf 3rd Gen in 10mm.

Hitting a 6 inch popper plate at 25 yards every time I squeeze the trigger is nothing to sneeze at.

Its the only Glock I own thus far.

The 5th Gen Glock 19 has caught my eye, need to fondle one & test it with a few rounds down the pipe, just to see how it handles.

The opportunity will present its self at my club range soon enough. 

Robertskemo likes this

I too, am not "fond" of plastic/polymer framed hand guns at all. I went late to the Glock party 20 years ago, and picked up the only three I have. They are accurate and reliable and far from esthetically pleasing, in fact, they are YOU-gly! (Far beyond ugly)

However, mine go Bang! Consistently and reliably.  I am definitely "old school" when it comes to my handguns, I like classic lines on mine and NO "Hillary holes" on my revolvers, it was a stupid idea to placate uniformed arrogant political-pimps.

wally likes this

I love the key lock on revolvers soo childish as even a child could figure it out besides children Never should be allowed to touch a firearm without a adult ever ever and if they do a bit of corporal punishment applied in the right area shout instill enough fear never to do it at all. IMHO--- of course I am old school just being in my presence snowflakes melt OOOhhhhhaaaaaaa

wally likes this

16 hours ago, juzcallmesnake said:

I love the key lock on revolvers soo childish as even a child could figure it out besides children Never should be allowed to touch a firearm without a adult ever ever and if they do a bit of corporal punishment applied in the right area shout instill enough fear never to do it at all. IMHO--- of course I am old school just being in my presence snowflakes melt OOOhhhhhaaaaaaa

I remember not why it was so, but as a kid I was deathly afraid to touch my father's guns without permission...remember standing in the hall staring up at them but not even thinking of touching them. I'm sure the lesson was taught with a belt...but it not the belt I remember, just the lesson....

TPSnodgrass and wally like this

The Glocks I used to have before the unfortunate boating accident, were all as "old school", as I am. Had to make do with the one integral back strap, and that sort of tacticool inconvenience.

Yet, they worked very well when I needed one, old school isn't do bad after all in the strategic scheme of life.

wally likes this

On 8/31/2017 at 1:10 PM, DonDon said:

I remember not why it was so, but as a kid I was deathly afraid to touch my father's guns without permission...remember standing in the hall staring up at them but not even thinking of touching them. I'm sure the lesson was taught with a belt...but it not the belt I remember, just the lesson....

As I recall you KNEW without question your parents would beat the crap out of you bordering on child endangerment or a near death experience. That is the problem today children THINK there are options WE KNEW there were going to be NO options no questions no maybes ifs or doubts that same principle served to keep us in check as a child we knew if someone murdered a person they were absolutely going to be gassed electrocuted or hung maybe even shot by firing squad today every thinks they can skate by or elude punishment altogether that is why murder has become the national sport as in my day if the cops or feds thought your gang was a threat to the community or themselves they would come in like "gang busters" with machine guns and shotguns and ow you down like rabid dogs.......... today they wear Pu__y hats and call on the violent removal of our president with NO repercussions and a thousand other crimes abort children like they are insignificant so confused they do not know their gender ?  so now there are 83 different genders ? so what ? do we need 83 different bathrooms or swim suits ?  is an armpit a sex organ ? are fetishes micro sexual traits like a tell like facial micro aggressive traits or are those wrinkles ?

TPSnodgrass and wally like this

As a kid, I knew without a doubt, that you EXPECTED corporal punishment from an adult for doing something you shouldn't be, then, you'd get from your parents when you got home, because another adult HAD, to discipline you. Using profanity at any adult was a gaurunteed whupping, by somebody on the street, not so, now, unfortunately. In the state where we now reside, it would be wonderful if the highway patrol could bring back mandatory roadside beatings for idiot drivers, instead of citing them. A small fine and a citation is something they wipe their bums on, an old fashioned thumping or the very real threat of one, can, and does work wonders at times. I've seen some seriously stupid youth of today lately. I've also seen almost as many outstanding ones too!

Gives me great hope for the future.

juzcallmesnake and wally like this

i was both beaten and spanked as a child there is a difference in my eyes...one broke the body the other broke your pride/feelings...

the youth of today need spankings now more than ever...

i remember as a kid even the neighbors parents could tan your behind if it suited them...

biggie45 and juzcallmesnake like this