Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

August 2017 solar eclicpse

8 posts in this topic

The interweb / Internet is and always will be a maze of sh*T looking up the eclipse I got information all over the place and the sh*t from NASA (never A straight Answer ) Those egg heads couldn't fix a flat tire with the jack, handle and spare out of the trunk.

I got out the old welding helmet and some extra lenses cleaned them up and came in to see what time first looking up the once in a hundred I got some nonsense about some Indian channeler on moon phases and hokum and an astrology lesson in useless mystic sh*t.

after all it takes 71/2 minutes to touch cross about 21/2 minutes coverage and then it's moving out depending on your location as to how much coverage we should see 70% if the clouds will go away don't need it to rain it is hot as hell today the humidity was bareable.

so if you live in Oregon at the time of this posting you missed it it should have occurred at 11:41 and passed about 11:48 so it will be another hundred years or catch it on the nightly FAKE NEWS even Fox is having a problem about half of the Fox team is antitrump. not like we have another choice for president we may as well get behind this one and push I tried to get involved with the last dip in the road but they were too busy robbing the piggy bank blind seems as if that mooslim belief system of no pork is a myth they screwed the piggy bank gobbled down all the pork and proceeded to set themselves for a lifetime of benefits as well as leave traps for anyone that followed them into labyrinth.

I got on this jag because it appears we pay an awful lot of people to FAIL or worse do a piss poor job I think we need to fire half of the government or do a mass layoff and like real jobs in the civilian world call them back as needed or better yet use temps that worked out real well for Edward Snowden he was a "contractor" part timer !

wally likes this

Well it happened but it was not noticeable unless you had proper lenses we got about 30% solar coverage so it just seemed not as bright at that time of day otherwise unless you were looking you would have not known it happened.

It was strange it started about 11:4q where you could see the moon coming close and then as it centered the sun it appeared to stay in place I watched for another 10 + minutes and it did not seem to move across the face of the sun but hey I saw the important part so I can say what I was doing August 21st @ 11:41 AM looking through my welding helmet staring at the sky like a moron :lol:

wally likes this

16 hours ago, wally said:

totally missed it....

well it was kinda anticlimactic one of those things you can tell some 4 year old and hope to impress them.  Now the Bible does say the sun moon stars etc were placed for man to know the seasons feasts etc etc.  Because I think we are coming into the end times whether we are on top of it or near I just know it is the season as the Biblical comments state. it could take many years Christianity has the power if "HIS" people called by his name will humble themselves --- the rest people need to read and understand for themselves. 

wally likes this

We had 100% eclipse here and it was impressive especially to my 9 year olds, the eerie darkness, the odd behavior of the animals,the ring around the sun....and knowing that it was a very rare thing to share.