Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

A generation of Snowflakes .......

5 posts in this topic

You may be more right than you think there are many that are calling for Christs return and even prophesiers of dates I warn all that read this if a man makes a  prophetic statement and it fails to come to pass "THEY ARE NO PROPHET AND NO PART OF GOD.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."
21And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

The Return of the Son of Man

(Mark 13:24-27; Luke 21:25-28)

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

If there is any doubt on when the Rapture is the above verses should nail it down for those that question.

No one knows when Jesus will return PERIOD !

Matthew 24:36-41

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Saturday is the sabbath

The seventh day, Saturday, is the only day ever designated by the term Sabbath in the entire Bible. Not only was Jesus a perfect example in observing the weekly seventh-day Sabbath, but all His disciples followed the same pattern after Jesus had gone back to heaven.

Exodus 20:8  Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

If your not sure why you should keep the original sabbath -----

Matthew 5:16-18

16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

If Jesus Christ obeyed the law and the apostles then is it not expected of us to follow Jesus example ? or follow Rome who changed it to Sunday ?  I am as guilty s most in not following Saturday and I have decide to start because I have "LEARNED" I was wrong.

It is crazy town and it will get worse as we come closer to the "DAY" --TICK-TOCK TICK-TOCK  ALL THE THINGS WE ARE WATCHING ARE THE COUNTDOWN TO DESTRUCTION ! Everything spoken of in the Bible is ratcheting up but it is going to become law once that has happened we the people in absentia have agreed to it and we all need to be ready IMHO.

wally and TPSnodgrass like this

its my understanding that the sabbath was commanded of the jews and never the gentiles...

and all was fulfilled when Christ lived died and was ressurected so the old law passed away and the new law/covenant was established...

Paul spoke of not being in bondage to the old law again...

juzcallmesnake likes this

I have been personally "struggling" with the whole "snowflake/Entitlement Brigade/Free-Cheese-Stuff Army" of antifas, and members of various so-called "supremacy" groups of various ideologies. While I want to be a follower/disciple of Jesus Christ, I personally find it "difficult" to remember that they also are "children of God". I don't believe that anarchy or the resulting violence from anarchists' behavior is appropriate for expression of one's unhappiness. 

I truly want to be personally governed by the spiritual "Golden Rule", however, I also feel morally compelled to standup for innocents being victimized (in whatever fashion) by the antifas, supremacy bullies,, racists and bigots in society, regardless of the personal cost. If that means my certain skill sets are called into play, so be it. I truly believe my God-given talents, skills and capabilities are what He expects me to use in behalf of His children. I know of no other way to defeat the hate and violence so many seem to enjoy espousing and engaging in.

wally and juzcallmesnake like this

There are much better way than going to a place and getting in a brawl politician are more impressed by petitions with a lot of names Keep the "idea" not candidate predicated sort & sweet a paragraph is too much for the morons at large to absorb with a shopping cart full of melting ice-cream or screaming children. If you ask show and place petitions in specific places like churches  retirement homes places where people gather with a focus like girl scout cookie sales baseball games etc near the concession stand is better than allowing the powers that be who can edit to a single photo from 3 or 4 video cameras on a quad to make you look like an aggressor as seen from Charlotte N.C. the police were not anywhere near an area where white supremacists and Black lives matter and a collection of bussed in hacks so you know it was a false flag or a made to order political maneuver then look at Boston the police talked about tactics and "guiding" opposing groups all it will take is one incident with happinings like the 1960's integration problems and it will spark a "Kent State" event I have seen break more dead at a spring break week but that will kick off martial law that is what both sides want to make Trump like he is creating a dangerous out of control situation so both sides can derail his agenda.

Let the left have the field  because as stated in an old story, if two people are fighting which one is the more intelligent can not be delineated at that point as they both look stupid.

many people of MONEY are promoting these events to stir up violence so do not be a part like in the 1960's as well they are background investigating and only the side that is not popular will be chastened at "time of their choosing" and besides recent laws and the failure to enforce them as well as the confusion of gender and sexuality there are no ways to defend others without someone yelling I did not need your defense and then legally your on your own nd if a woman strikes another person and you bean them your going to look like the guilty party and can you tell a trans-gender from anyone else ? I am afraid there are no weaker sex as now there are over 82 genders --its a put up job at one event a college professor about 5 foot nothing was punching a guy in the ribs demanding he leave public accessed area paid for with tax dollars she was then defended by a large man and she was the aggressor and the man she was attacking did nothing but it was made to look like an incident against a woman.

The day of clashes with baseball bats is over this is a thinking mans game chess not checkers and all the moves are now videoed to be edited for future indictments and the fix is in.

I would never start a fire and that is what BOTH sides are doing trying to start a civil war and the end will be the same a nation divided destroyed the only winners are the bankers and the carpet baggers they want this its a cash cow they give a damn who wins.

wally likes this