juzcallmesnake

History is like a boomerang

2 posts in this topic

Quotation from George Santayana
'Those who cannot remember the past are 
condemned to repeat it.' 
Life of Reason, Reason in Common Sense, 
Scribner's, 1905, page 284" 

I was trying to recall the "first" major act of terrorism that from the information publicly known was Robert F. Kennedy's assassination because he promised 50 jet fighters to Israel if he were president and he was fully behind Israel that had just become a state in 1967.

This is why Sirhan Bishara Sirhan or Sirhan Sirhan stated why he killed Robert Kennedy in June of 1968 his story and his lawyers have changed over the years from at first he admitted guilt and why then he began the amnesia and I was drugged then he could not remember blah blah B.S. Sirhan Sirhan immigrated to the U.S. when he was 12 and went to different churches then before he turned assassin he was a Rosicrucian, far far from being a devout follower of Islam. Still the thought of 50jets raining death on "his" people sent him into a rage enough to plan and execute it.

Robert F. Kennedy was killed with an Iver Johnson 22 pistol for all those that think a 22 is not a real weapon and a revolver has the deficit of a cylinder gap that allows a loss of velocity due to escaping pressure. He was shot 3 times once in the head 2 times in the back. it is assumed that there was another shooter later because there were 5 more people shot other holes found than he had bullets to do so. 

So here we are 50 + years later and we still have Islamic apologists and people making excuses for murderers because they feel disenfranchised it is never stated that many mooslims live in and with the Jews Christians and others in Israel who do not whack out and kill others and who have jobs businesses and family living in the Jewish state and they do not get bothered if they are peaceful.

Actually we can all thank Satan as if we go back far enough to the preflood world of Noah fallen angels the demonic and demons that came from the children of the fallen have harassed mankind with the same ancient demonic gods Isis Baal etc etc and the people that worshiped them these demonic entities require blood sacrifices rituals and pagan rites ceremonies choreography dance and idols even today satanic groups still require their members to pass on act and perform blood rituals the black building in Saudi Arabia  was previously a pagan shrine it was taken over the old idols that surrounded it were destroyed. We fight the same enemy and never recognize him as Satan is a chameleon of the first order and so persuasive he can come as an angel of light,  deceived billions over thousands of years and hates humanity and wants to destroy it and will never share his throne with any human for any reason Hell is a real place yet to be after the judgment it will be filled with Satan the fallen angelic beings and humanity that denied God his Son and the Holy spirit. Demons Satan exist as do witches warlocks and diviners soothsayers necromancers (those that speak to the dead) card signs tea leaves and astrologers (not astrologist) mediums mystics and enchanters will find their place in the lake of fire already reserved if they change not before they die. Not all people that go to church will go to heaven not all "good" people are either.

Nazi's practiced all the forms of Satanic worship and acts it is still going on and will until Jesus / Yeshua comes back and puts an end to all sin / evil judges the quick ( live) and the dead and sets up His Kingdom that will never end.

Ephesians 2:8-9   8 For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

Any religion that requires "works based salvation" is not Biblical nor is the prosperity gospel or that you will not be martyred mistreated because Jesus was mistreated and murdered and because mankind  hates God and His Son they will hate you for being a believer / follower

You cannot earn it buy it or trade for it Salvation is a free gift from Jesus / Yeshua,  His name appears 973 times in the New Testament you have to accept he Jesus / Yeshua is the Savior / your personal Savior and walk the walk and that is impossible but that is not going to keep you out of heaven mistakes and failure as we are not perfect only forgiven. I would ask if your not a follower of Jesus consider well while you are still alive as once you die it is too late.

I am in the camp of believers that consider we are fast approaching or are in the end of days time frame I pray I am wrong as billions of people on the earth are yet to accept the "Good News" that Christ (the anointed ) died to make all of us free from the penalty of sin and that is Hell. and NO ONE living is not able to take Jesus gift of Salvation no matter what you may have done been or said Christ breaks ALL Chains of previous oaths and deeds.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Any that want to should learn the parable of the Prodigal Son here is a link  The Parable of the Prodigal Son

Some say this is for Christians that left the church I do not as many have never had a chance or even been to a Christian church school or live where it is illegal to hear the word but once they do they are on fire I think it is for the lost who by design or on purpose decided to live life on their terms not Gods because the son in the story if he was a believer would never have acted as he did nor would he have come back as he would not have been accepted or even stoned, this is a vital story as to how Jesus sees this IMHO not mankind  my personal view is the world is Gods house for us and Jesus wants all  of us that choose Him and be saved.

wally and MommyLiberty5013 like this

Very interesting post, Snake. For a few years as well as many months, I have been "feeling" prompted to ensure that my spiritual salvation as well as our temporal salvation were in "balance" with each other.

I have been having interesting dreams in regards to both balance parts, that are meaningful to me and me alone. I have begun looking at one "seeing" things from a different "perspective", still the same cynical pessimistic me, but with a different perspective is all I can describe it as.  I do believe we are being sent messages individually as well as for all of us, that the "time is a LOT closer than WE think it is".

I have never believed in what most people call or refer to, as "coincidence". That simply does not fit into the order of the universe and the created Earth as we know it. I do believe that for every Disciple of Christ, we have disciples of doom (Satan), that are just as active or evangelical in thier prosyleting as Christians are to be in theirs.

Evil does e it's, and a refusal to acknowledge or believe that it exists, perpetuates those evangelical missives from, "the other side". That side, is one I choose to be as far estranged from as I can physically be, because it is not correct for me, as a personal belief, for my family, and those loved ones I call my family.

Things are changing rapidly.

MommyLiberty5013 and wally like this