Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

Shooting of Republican House Whip Steve Scalise

3 posts in this topic

First pray for the injured to recover quickly and fully and then pray for our leaders.

I have little information but from what I have heard from news reports is unarmed people whether citizens or congressmen  are targets and armed people are able to stop active shooters like in Garland, Texas in May of 2015. So sad that The San Bernardino shooting in December of 2015 would have wanted a Congressman with security on hand to stop the murder of 14 people but we are just cattle and sheeple, our 2nd amendment rights are controlled by who we work for and where we work I see it all the time weapon free zones ! and the laws are restrictive in certain buildings I won't get into it but these are places where there are few exits many children women and in a confined area it is very troubling that our laws help the people we are trying to stop a restaurant and gas station locally has signs that state NO weapons allowed and both have been robbed.

I am sickened by the shooting of unarmed people this is cowardice and appears to be an attempt to do at least a change in gun laws and to do harm to our government representatives the question from the shooter was it Republicans or democrats  on the field I have no idea if that had any bearing on the incident but it is a point to remember as we find out more on who why and when did this person decide to commit such a cowardly and dastardly act.

this is an act of terror it may or may not be religion probably not it still should be a perfect example that unarmed people cannot defend themselves from people in trucks vans or who wield hatchets machetes or butcher knives one of the people on Fox as I recall was an EX - DC police officer and his statements were about how much ammo and guns the shooter had ....... Really if it were not for the guns that stopped him he would have walked up and slaughtered as many of them as he could IMHO.

Guns are tools in the proper hands defend and stop murderers and attackers as once your down your at the mercy of an attacker and if your injured he can use anything to continue to beat you to death ! I have seen people attacked with machetes knifes shot bottles broken and whole pool sticks pipe rocks bricks and some that were being stomped and kicked by a number of people I don't care who you are no one has the right to attack you and all I have seen is the limitation of weapons of all kinds from the citizens who supposedly have the right to defend themselves --- with what pray tell a golf club or a baseball bat in this instance a baseball bat was available but worthless for defending against a sick coward how many times have we heard of a store clerk or a bystander being murdered or a few employees herded into a back room and slaughtered and still our leaders lawyers all get to nitpicking on you cannot carry a dagger poniard ice pick black jack Bowie Knife or a knife over 3 inches or any knife depends on your local how about carry anything and be responsible for what you do with it even reckless display if there is no reason to brandish it keep it in you pants.

already there are comments about rhetoric on political issues how about we slap people that make threats into JAIL ASAP I still see Madonna and Kathy Griffin and a bus load of others walking around free as a bird no matter who if someone threatens you you can return the favor and knock them out violence exists we as a nation have ignored it and many have been murdered by stalkers and nutjob ex lovers disgruntled employees and that need to be stopped by WE THE PEOPLE as these congressmen were being forced to seek cover and seconds counted police were only minutes away luckily Congressman Scalise had his security detail or else this would have been a massacre.

wally likes this

After thought why do lawyers make specific laws for acts that already have consequences like murder rape abduction kidnapping injury assault / battery rape molestation and recently we have seen the police stand down because political PRESSURE in Missouri and Boston out in California at Berkly ??? we have become a nation of nitpickers and do nothings  our prisons are overflowing with murderers gang bangers who we know have to kill someone to get in the gang child molesters rapists etc it is high time we start thinning their herd and quit letting them live getting free dental medical and a free place to stay we need chain gangs and quick execution on absolute cases all others where evidence is circumstantial prison is a great place to hold them until other evidence or crimes are found out about.

3 strikes and your out ? how about 3 BIG strikes and we make you dead after all one or two could be a anomaly but three thats a trend THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED PERMANENTLY ! 

wally likes this

Today was funny as hell now it seems like all of our senators congressmen want protection or GUNS loaded weapons security safety you know the things we the tax paying citizens fight tooth and nail for and it gets parsed out and loaded with legal traps if your forced to use your firearm.

So many are anti weapon if they are then too bad no security or weapon for YOU because your against guns self defense personal responsibility so screw YOU !

If you have been a proponent of the 2nd amendment good to go carry a rod and like the rest of us take your chances I for one am not willing to pay for security of any of them except leaders and the executive family WHY because they are the ones that have got us to this screwed up place pay 150 countries some type of aid and our mentally challenged get revolving door drug testing if this don't work try another and another or a handful until they commit a felony them let the prison system house them for a while. how about capitol punishment they have screwed that up until you can't even execute a terrorist or a know murderer with all the evidence that can be brought to bare ! 

next they will want protection for all their chillin' and their girlfriend and spouse and her children this is the slippery slope you want to be the "MAN" then take it like a man what next personal body guards for the police D.A. lawyers ? this is a free society if your job makes you afraid maybe you should look for other employment in most of the jobs I had thats what they would have said to me or you I have worked most all the dangerous jobs because that is where the money was and if you were to scared to work or show up you got FIRED turn in your brass safety equipment and get off the property and DON"T COME BACK !  Our soldiers are dying our medical system is crap and falling apart and they do not have to go into the wars they start or use our health care system or take the risk of our retirement they have a golden parachute so it is about time they understand that opinions and actions have consequences all this dump Trump never Trump etc has fostered a serious viscous attitude and there are NUTS on all sides that is why the Democrats are now all chummy last week taking to a republican would have gotten you the D.C. cold shoulder AKA the kiss of persona non gratis  no dinners no golf or benefits and no photo ops with anyone of stature !

As I recall our government has sent our children into war with no body armor or harden vehicles weapons that needed more refinement I recall grenades that went bang as soon as the spoon opened just enough to let the striker pass. And how many friendly fire incidents and why did it take 14 years to get no further in Vietnam that when we started ? General Westley Clark conversation with Donald Rumsfield destabilizing 7 nations in 5 years JUST WHO THE HELL IS RUNNING THIS ZOO ! NOT NO BUT HELL NO, THESE B@STARDS WANTED ALL THE GLORY AND NOTORIETY DO LIKE THE MOVIE STARS PAY FOR YOUR SECURITY YOURSELF !

Politics is a decision it takes money sucking azz lying and cavorting with people you neither trust nor like (or politicians make strange bedfellows} as in this presidential election they screwed each other lied and called each other names had leaks of lies on each other and stabbed each other in the back and then came hat in hand to beg forgiveness to the winner the winged crusader John McCain 17 years in the house armed services committee DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER HIM CALLING OUT THE V. A. ON ANYTHING ? 

CERTAIN  people have been race baiting calling for civil disorder or resistance many TV hosts and movie A listers have been selling / telling their base to be angry disruptive and physical some have even made threats against our president and now when they are getting their way they run for cover ???? REALLY talk sh*t and run all of the ones that made threats are not in jail so they must have caved on their token rhetoric.

If your willing to make these self adoring idiots the NEW American royalty and have to bow when the cross your path or kneel and kiss their azz you need a time out in a rubber room with a long coat w/ tails ARE THEY MEN OR MICE COURAGEOUS OR COWARDS  ?  IF YOU WANT TO SEE POWER OUT OF CONTROL HERE IT IS ...........AND HOW IT WILL BE ONCE THEY GOt A CADRE OF ARMED GUARDS / ENFORCERS WITH THEM ! so much better I am sure ---NOT !

Just a reminder in Mexico all the political heads have bodyguards DOESN'T HELP THEM THEY AND THEIR BODYGUARDS GET BLASTED IF ANYONE NEEDS PROTECTION IT IS POLICE ON OUR BORDER NOT THE NITWITS THAT DRAG THEIR FEET TO BUILD TRUMPS WALL OR UNDERMINE HIS IMMIGRATION POLICY AND LEAVE US OUT IN THE RAIN.

wally likes this