Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wally

london 24 story tower on fire

6 posts in this topic

Went and checked for new information and WALA NOTHING !  I guess the baking to death of numerous London citizens is not that important but they seem to be blaming the Cladding of aluminum really from what I saw the flames were blowing out like a torch eventually once the fire got hot enough the cladding would have gone up but then it appeared from the video that it started from the ground floor or parking garage and they are saying it was an appliance explosion ? Why did the sprinklers not go off or the alarm and why did the building issue a shelter in place during a fire advisory ? 

The building was built in 74 so it may not have been retrofitted with certain fire suppression equipment but stupid statements like "they did not know why the fire moved so quickly"  IT'S called air without it a fire smolders until it can get some cladding is siding and unless a lightning strike or a dead short to the metal siding of appreciable amperage with out throwing a breaker or blowing a transformer that seems rather OUT THERE the heating would be a good guess as it has ventilation sufficient to create a wind tunnel effect to move so fast and encompass most of the buildings in the report I read it was a communal heating system of course that could be steam but the duct composition could have had more of an effect than the cladding IMO the windows were double glazed so the fire brigade should have been able to arrest an external fire and it would probably been more on one side than what I saw from photos and that the 3 sides I could see were well toasted from bottom to top there was a 12 + million renovation and it seems like they are looking to blame them and that all depends on what portion of work they took responsibility for new paint on a beater car does not make you responsible for it catching fire and if it did catch fire of course the paint would burn off .... the doors were rated at 30 minutes so from video the fire was inside the residences early looks like duct involved and could have been a faulty blower motor and they did not state gas or what fuel / energy source for the heating or for that matter stove or oven use ----- cladding that sounds like B.S. to me.

wally likes this

This is a good time to explain to people that live in multi story housing to have a personal escape means it does take some forethought chain for the ledge and like this fire if windows are one on another quick action is imperative.  

I had a spiel already but it is best to accomplish this but some time on a climbing .wall should get the experience you need for basic repelling and climbing

WOW looks like the lost lives could be as high as 100 SOOOOOO who should you look to for your own protection, security and defense --- look in the mirror it might give you a clue.

wally likes this

David Ick wades in on the Grenfell tower fire listen close he states that this cladding has been placed on a number of buildings in that area.

the people that survived are being told they can have accommodations far away from where they live now and if they do not accept the offer they will be homeless !!! so to be sent away from friends family and the area they have lived all their lives then he talks about agenda 21 and other agendas that are pushing to overthrow national sovereignty and national elections.

David Ick comments on the London tower fire