Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wally

youtube

2 posts in this topic

well youtube is being a jerk and taking advertising away from channels that are NOT family friendly by their measure like wranglerstar, hickok45 nutnfancy and any that might be firearm friendly, christian friendly etc...etc..

so most of our channels are going to be closed down...

juzcallmesnake likes this

Freedom of speech it is the first fatality of civil war.

I tell people and they do not believe me that "WE" America is in a civil war, the combatants are on the one side fools being used the other is oblivious to the wiles of the enemy they have yet to spot amongst the camouflage / deceptions of politics and education.  I do not speak lightly of the immanent danger we are in, we are on the brink of disaster and I have never seen a country so close to flying apart.  It takes little research to see where societies have birthed their own demise,

Recent riots disrespect call to murder them, the police and statements from all levels against a legal and verified election call to to harm threats to incite riot and the last is an overt attack against our government is by rich elite individuals actually paying people to create civil unrest, it flabbergasts me that these "foreign"enemies have not been run to earth and interred in Gitmo as terrorists as they are more dangerous than knife wielding / truck driving / Boston pressure cooking person as the death of a few pales in the face of the death of a nation.  What is happening now is no lees different than what kicked off the Venezuelan decent into hell the only difference is as far as I can tell we have a earnest man at the helm, unfortunately he is surrounded by war mongers and or the industrial military complex  deep state intel groups and last but the most dangerous, family.

WE need to PRAY for our leaders, Prayer is not all we need to act n the best interest of our country to keep all of its freedoms intact. We have an infection and it needs to be treated with truth, the truth that violence makes us all victims it give over the power from the people to the system and a system, any system is a machine with no heart no conscience and it will grind the good the bad and the uninvolved into it and destroy them. Venezuela is a present and perfect example of the road we are on our leaders need to be mindful not to create a martyr of a group or individual like in the 1960's of citizens, but they can make examples of foreigners that meddle in our affairs and should immediately or else this spark will turn into a fire like the one that Nero fiddled to IMHO. 

this is really funny

we could be next

wally likes this