Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

Vaccinations innoculations shots and some of the medications

First I am NOT a doctor or health care professional here is a combined list I have garnered from numerous sources and it is NOT complete. I have no opinion either way of dangers of vaccines or inoculations I have had just about all that can be had but I refer to others as to the dangers of them in children / infants so do your homework research and decide with informed consent if and when you allow or abstain from inoculations shots or vaccines or medications in general IMHO. personally I wonder if shots are given too early  and maybe should be given later before kindergarten. all I know is disease is relevant and real with the problems with immigration social norms and high speed travel  and a ever changing world we all roll the dice daily.

List of inoculations shots or vaccinations / vaccines their duration and there are boosters not listed.

Diphtheria/Tetanus/Polio: 10 years side effects Mild headaches, aching of muscles and a mild fever. Severe reactions are rare.

Hepatitis A: – Long term  possible side effects - Fever and a headache. Less common side effects are bruising, stiffness in the neck, sore throat, tiredness, nausea, stomach cramps.

Hepatitis B: – 10 years possible side effects - Fatigue, headache, irritability, sore throat, weakness.

Japanese B Encephalitis: 1 year  possible side effect - none or rare known

measles, mumps, and rubella possible side effects

• Fever
  • Mild rash
  • Swelling of the glands in the cheeks or neck
  • Other potential side effects that have been reported after taking the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine include:
  • Seizures caused by fever
  • Temporary pain and stiffness in the joints
  • Temporary low platelet count that may cause bleeding problems
  • Serious allergic reaction
  • Deafness
  • Long-term seizures, coma or lowered consciousness
  • Permanent brain damage

If your allergic to eggs your more likely to have a reaction However, it is extremely rare that the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine will cause serious harm or death People who have had severe reactions to neomycin should not receive the vaccine as it used in the manufacturing process

Rabies: 1-2 years possible side effects Swollen glands, headache, nausea, diarrhea, muscle aches, chills.

Tick Borne Encephalitis: 1-3 years possible side effects or an allergy to chicken or eggs you should avoid this vaccine. Side effects include joint pain, nausea, tiredness, fever, vertigo, vomiting, hypersensitivity.

Typhoid: 3 years possible side effects Headache, muscle or joint pain, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, abdominal pain and mild fever. Some individuals can develop diarrhea, and allergic reactions like, skin rash, hives, itching and swelling of the eyes or face after taking the oral typhoid vaccine.

Yellow Fever: 10 years. possible side effects Tiredness, muscle aches.  Wait 30 minutes after having had the vaccine to check that you are  not about to have a serious allergic reaction.

Meningitis Severe allergic reations are rare but some symptoms are hoarseness wheezing short of breath trouble swallowing hives itching stomach cramps diarrhea anxiety headache  weakness dizziness and possible Guillain Barre' syndrome.

Malaria/Dengue Fever and Zika,  No vaccine only  oral medication and each area uses a different one take as directed before your trip symptoms fever or flu-like illness while traveling, and up to a year after trip should immediately get medical attention. Drugs/ pills used are Chloroquine, Doxycycline, Malarone, Mefloquine, and Paludrine  There is always Gin & Tonic but the Brits still got Malaria but I guess if your so stoned you don't care ?

Histoplasmosis  comes from bats and chicken droppings are the most common carriers of the fungus Histoplasma Capsulatum Pigeons, starlings, and some other species of birds can carry the fungus as well If the test for histoplasmosis is positive, treatment will begin. An antifungal medicine, such as Itraconazole, is prescribed to kill the fungus. The treatment can last between 3 and 12 months, until tests show that the fungus is no longer in the body. Regular checks of the chest are usually performed for the duration of the treatment to ascertain the degree of damage to the lungs. In severe cases, chest imaging may be done for as long as 2 years past the time of infection to assure that the infection does not reoccur. Depending on the amount of damage done to the body as a result of the infection, other medications may be necessary as well.

Here is a list from the CDC   Approved Vaccines CDC

My last words on the subject

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, --or take a chance on not getting the shots
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, -----take the shots and pray for the best
And by opposing end them -----------------not pass on a disease you can easily prevent

to die, to sleep No more; and by a sleep, to say we end the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks that Flesh is heir to ? ---drop dead from stupidity ?

Shakespeare a man for all seasons / (reasons)  B)

Yep. Still do and will continue to vaccinate. Nothing is perfect. People can be killed by seat belt wearing too (it's rare) but there's a risk of it. So how come mostly everyone still buckles up despite the risk? 

Also I liken all this to violence.

everybody says the murder rate in the US is down. But the number they ought to review is the asssult rate, which has sky-rocketed. With modern, amazing medical advances most murders, aren't. Victims don't die! Therefore it's all assault. 

People aren't dying from these common, nearly eradicated diseases anymore due to the modern medical skills and materials used to prevent death! Bye bye grid. Bye bye modern medicine. Hello diseases. 

It is all a matter of math. No emotions, like fear.

The vast majority of vaccinated keep the diseases at bay. As that mass decreases the number of these illnesses will increase. Again all math. 

We have a fluid and global world. Husband can be in six states and two nations in a matter of two days. 

Sorry. Not vaccinating is plain illogical. 

2 hours ago, MommyLiberty5013 said:

Yep. Still do and will continue to vaccinate. Nothing is perfect. People can be killed by seat belt wearing too (it's rare) but there's a risk of it. So how come mostly everyone still buckles up despite the risk? 

Also I liken all this to violence.

everybody says the murder rate in the US is down. But the number they ought to review is the asssult rate, which has sky-rocketed. With modern, amazing medical advances most murders, aren't. Victims don't die! Therefore it's all assault. 

People aren't dying from these common, nearly eradicated diseases anymore due to the modern medical skills and materials used to prevent death! Bye bye grid. Bye bye modern medicine. Hello diseases. 

It is all a matter of math. No emotions, like fear.

The vast majority of vaccinated keep the diseases at bay. As that mass decreases the number of these illnesses will increase. Again all math. 

We have a fluid and global world. Husband can be in six states and two nations in a matter of two days. 

Sorry. Not vaccinating is plain illogical. 

...often though we see these odds differently on a personal level...two of the three friends of my dad that I was named after were killed by seat belts....two of my children are autistic and up on the vaccinations (it's the law in that you can NOT sent them to school without them)....assaults are up because of the growing number of things that constitute assault, from mis-speaking gender, to things that would never be reported 50 yrs ago like punching a guy for calling your wife a vulgar name, or a third grader getting in a fight on the playground. Yes math plays a HUGE part in all of this...hell there is a "science" of it ( actuaries....auto correct likes it but it doesn't look right....) used by insurance companies, city planners and the like, both for our good and to further agendas not in our best interests....both with real data and "cooked books". The only truths we can see or believe are the ones that we can reconcile with our own experiences, like the goverment doesn't have the right to force a medical procedure on us or our children nor do they have to right to decide my safety or risky behaviors.....something is poisoning our kids (body and mind) autism is growing exponentially, you can't send a PB&J in a kids lunch....can't say that the shots are to blame...can't say their not....but for sure vaccination has gone WAY beyond the classic killers and into big Phama profits sometime ago

funny {not haha funny} but Australians did not allow their children by half of the previous year to take vaccinations and autism was down by 50%  +- also one study claimed there were traces of mercury in a certain one -- i read a lot but this info came from an Australian testing facility.  here is some crazy sh*t about vaccines and population control

crazy town

holy sh*t ratman they are planing to kill the children !

I hear what you're saying.

I do not buy into the argument, though, of "I'm not going to vaccinate because big-pharma makes money if I do." Fact is, every company who makes a profit makes money off of us Americans in some way (that's the very nature of commerce). How about Apple? I am not going to buy an iPhone because Apple makes money off me? I don't get that argument. Or, I am not going to use electricity because "big oil, coal, and power companies" make money off me? That argument holds no water logically for a reason NOT to vaccinate.

The stats over decades since the advent of major vaccinations hit the citizenry of the U.S. depict that instances of these major childhood diseases have gone way down to nearly being eradicated.

Now, we can always argue that stats can be skewed and often are. But, "big pharma" really has only become a thing in the past two decades or so, which makes up not even half of the statistical data collected on diseases. So, while "big pharma" may be pushing vaccines to make money, how do we STILL account for the decline of these diseases in the decades before "big pharma?"

The fact is, everything we do is poisoning us...our carpeting and the plastics in our cars are emitting toxins that we breathe. Our homes are radiating us with electro-magnetic radiation. Even outlets not in use give off a charge. Then there is cell phone use. Any of these things, or others, like our foods or beverages could be the culprits behind our health issues and disabilities.

Regarding autism, specifically...I often wonder if the correlation between the severe increase in autism cases comes from the significant and prolific use of hormonal birth control in young women.

Without exception, every single woman I know who has used hormonal birth control has had at least one miscarriage. I know miscarriage can occur anytime, to anyone. However, it's interesting that miscarriage is so wide-spread amongst my generation (I'm in my mid-30s) and younger. What I have also seen is that women I know who have used barrier methods or natural family planning, across the board, have suffered fewer miscarriages.

We also know NOW that hormonal birth control makes significant changes to a woman's body. Come on! It fools women's bodies into thinking they are pregnant! Women can skip periods! It's NOT natural. Yet, young women pop these pills, use the implants, and rings like crazy!

These fake hormones are cycling in the body and mess with a woman's ability to conceive. So it is also likely women who do become pregnant may have messed up hormones and those biological components mess up the new life (resulting in miscarriage OR resulting in neurological troubles such as autism).  

For me it comes down to "do unto others..." Eating foods, using cell phones, and what I drink only affects my family. Each family is free to do as they choose with their time, money, and child-raising. Sadly, vaccinating is the ONLY decision which can potentially affect another parent's child.

Several weeks ago, a local family here, exposed my infant to pertussis. Every member of their family got the disease. Their young daughter had to go to the ER twice! My daughter is not fully vaccinated yet. The disease itself isn't terribly serious, but the coughing displayed from it is what ends up killing people...it tires them out and they die from not getting enough oxygen. Thankfully, my little girl never got it, but we had her doctor on alert.

Their decision to not vaccinate, had potential and harmful ramifications for my child. I no longer spend time with them - also due to the fact that the mother told me I don't trust God enough if I vaccinate my kids (total side issue, but worth noting because there is a lot of uninformed self-righteousness associated with the anti-vaxer crowd).

Lastly, like I said in my previous post, if the grid goes down. Good-bye medical technology. Hello diseases. It is medical technology keeping these diseases at bay. I see vaccines as a part of EASY prepping.

CAVEAT: IMHO, vaccines can be broken into 2 categories: 1. Lifestyle diseases. 2. Out-in-public diseases. IF a person chooses not to get vaccinated for #1, that's fine with me...Hep B...HPV. The types that you get from needles and sexual activity. Like, why does a baby need a Hep B shot?? Is my 6-month-old gonna shoot up behind a dumpster?

For #2 "out-in-public" that's the Pertussis, measles, polio, etc., the ones you can contract from walking around just breathing at the mall or on a plane. Don't skip those!