Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

how old are you?

how old are ya?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. how old are ya?

ok i voted the 5th for me too. Although my girls are standing here right now said the button i needed was missing. It's the one for cave paintings and square wheels.

Daughters...Im there with you.

Little stinks.:D

and a lot of GRUMPS! LOL

Oh I don't know. I have run into a lot of GRUMPS is my age bracket as well. (31-40) Actually some of them seem to be worse than the ones in the 51-60 group. I think when you are in your mid 30's you are just old enough to be a sour and bitter SOB. :D At least that is what I see from people my age.

...............or maybe I just need to find other people to be around. :rolleyes:

Edited by CCSir

I really want to know who votes for "I witnessed moses" lol.....I bet its Regulator lol

LOL... Somebody had to teach him how to survive in the desert and defeat pharoah's army. I can remember building sandcastles before Adam was around...lmao.

LMAO at Regulator! I guess somebody did have to teach him that huh? lol. Man i'm with you on the kids things...i'm 27 but trying to keep with my daughter makes me feel like, well I don't want to offend anyone=), but older. And I got another one on the way! Teaching them to drive and the whole dating thing is going to be streeesssful. I think about two years before my daughter starts dating i'm going to have to hit the weights hard and really bulk up so that I can scare the crap out of those young lads.

I think about two years before my daughter starts dating i'm going to have to hit the weights hard and really bulk up so that I can scare the crap out of those young lads.

tinderwolf,

I would just start spreading rumors where they go to school. Something to the effect of kids saying "I heard her dad spent time in prison and has been overheard saying he doesn't care if he has to go back!"

Either that or maybe a $100.00 deposit to date her? Bring her back by 10pm and you get your $100.00 back.;)

tinderwolf,

I would just start spreading rumors where they go to school. Something to the effect of kids saying "I heard her dad spent time in prison and has been overheard saying he doesn't care if he has to go back!"

Either that or maybe a $100.00 deposit to date her? Bring her back by 10pm and you get your $100.00 back.;)

Crafty

It feels a little funny when I hear some of you talk about your 20 something year old daughter being prep conscious or an expert marksmen and creeping at the back of my mind is the question "Is she single?":D

Tinder, They even have a country song about "up all night, still cleaning this gun"... I just it a point to have a few weapons around and I have a "necklace of ears" made out of the halloween fakes. It seems to work when my 19 yr old step daughters suitors come around. I put this up with some nice "war pics" and they usually have her home early or they get a touch of the flu while in the living room.

I bet I am 200 before I become a Grandpa...LMAO.

I must jump in here.

I had an advantage.I dated a youg girl in California(68) who was of Spanish desent.I stoped by to walk her to school and her Father ask me if I was able to protect her.I had just moved there from Detroit,and being polite I said yes sir I can.Her 2 older brothers came out and started to show some menence,I pulled my blade out in a reflex situation and was ready.They stoped,Dad laphed and said it was OK.Last date with her,but her brother and I became great friends.

So I always ask politey "Can you defend her if you need to??

Ok so Im old..lol

I must jump in here.

I had an advantage.I dated a youg girl in California(68) who was of Spanish desent.I stoped by to walk her to school and her Father ask me if I was able to protect her.I had just moved there from Detroit,and being polite I said yes sir I can.Her 2 older brothers came out and started to show some menence,I pulled my blade out in a reflex situation and was ready.They stoped,Dad laphed and said it was OK.Last date with her,but her brother and I became great friends.

So I always ask politey "Can you defend her if you need to??

Ok so Im old..lol

Hahaha. I'd love for someone to ask me that. Would you prefer weapons or hand to hand? :D I'll have to remember that for later in life if I have a girl.

Dont say anything to Capt.Bart ..he shots a 45-70.He could chunck one to here.

I do, I can (further with the 50-90 B)), and as my daughter reminds me - I was born in the FIRST half of the LAST CENTURY! I reminded her, I brought her into the world, I could take her out! I know where she comes from, I know how to get more! She is a line replaceable unit!

OK, I'm closer to 63 than I am to 62; nosy young whipper-snappers!