Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Mr Doom #93 ( April 8th 2017 )

Well it was taught to "them" by "our People LOL but they have taken it to a mass level. Here is why offering CDL licenses to non Americans is a very very bad idea. If anyone questions my analysis ask Rodger Stone this is the textbook elimination method accident (T-bone) suicide drug overdose, complications from surgery, heart attack and robbery gone bad.

I have railed against this and NO repeat NO conversation on this the narrative is being managed by the alphabet agencies and the networks including the ONE you think it fair and balanced. there is a ratio of immigrants to terrorists / mathematical pure and reliable and OUR LEADERS IGNORE IT they do not care about U.S. they are bought and paid for by one of 3 groups all not understanding that they are working for the ONE being played by the master of disaster the conductor / grand master of evil and he is coming the world will fall in on itself because they choose to follow their heart and it is filled with EVIL of lust greed hate power sexual perversion etc. etc etc.

Anything can be used as a tool against a free society I will not elucidate in a public forum but mooslim apologists are poison Americans of any group do not understand we are oil and water I can love everyone does not mean for a moment I trust them !

If you think your safe your a complete moron stupid does not even come close and mentally retarded is being to kind if you think bringing over any people from the middle east your the terrorist your bring in a boa constrictor into a aviary full of doves or wolves into a pen of lambs. OH HOW I WISH I COULD EXPLAIN but in that is information that can be translated into MORE than just words.

I know what I intend to do --- NOTHING I was told under BUSH JR. they had it handled not to do anything, in the years since nothing has been expressed to change that and because any good district attorney could rip me a new one my sight hearing and witness is my personal opinion and not relevant in a court of law I would be portrayed as a bigot Islamaphobe  and any other label would be layered on in the media to taint the opinion of any pool a jury could be chosen from COUNT ON IT.  So unless it is incontrovertibly can be proven I am defending my own life I AIN'T DOING SH*T.

Anyone that noticed that our President did not win the popular vote and that fact has been rubbed in our face daily so that means that over half of any jury will crucify you on the alter of political correctness in a heart beat.  since I am not filthy rich I cannot afford a lawyer to manage my media releases and be my spokes person nor can I afford bodyguards and private travel like Salmon Rushdie who had a death penalty because of his opinion from his book "Satanic Verses"  I'll take my chances dodging flack and vehicles thank you.

Bridget Gabriel  

Our own normalcy bias will get a lot of US killed, due to our outright refusal to understand that the cultural differences alone, between the Middle Eastern immigrants coming here, and native born citizens or even naturalized citizens is not overcome in a single generation nor in a few months of new found "freedom". Such "thinking" is folly and dangerous to those who engage in it.

LMAO the V.A. in Houston valet parking attendants looked like they were "SANDY" I was waiting for a OKEHOMA event any day, I figured the thought was we are old feeble / useless just as the management considers us so we are not worth the trouble.  another PLUS is it is a weapon free ZONE LMAO. it's ok to take kids and chuck them into a jungle with people you cannot tell a VC from anyone else and like in LT. Calley's case ------- well you get my drift the 2nd amendment is gutted crapped on and parsed out in minutia so it's a friggin trap another lie can't carry in a post office many states no churches,  hospitals, government facilities, schools, colleges, court houses so it a farce and if you forget your stripped of your rights go to jail prison probation or parole and blah blah blah lawyer foo money out your azz court appointments months to wear you down dry up your banjk account (war of attrition) and even up to a year and in that time you cannot have a ROD it's B.S. and if you use it you still may beat the charge but not the ride or a visit to a grand jury and depends on your location they may not like people that carry ! 

murderers have more rights than the victim legalese to cost the tax payer a million or more to execute a POS it is another contrived bunch of sh*t so your at their mercy of the "CRIMINAL" justice system IT'S FOR THE CRIMINAL ! SAYS IT UP FRONT ON THE BUILDING AND STILL PEOPLE ARE TO STUPID TO "GET IT" they also forget to say it the law is blind but is a whore that robs you blind and guilty or innocent not refunds but they do take homes vehicles and garnish your pay LMAO.......