Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juzcallmesnake

A Sense of Wonder has been raped by judgment

2 posts in this topic

While we all were sleeping an ugly truth has risen to the surface, we have failed our children we have let everyone teachers and professors and everything like the pop TV culture raise and inform our youth on those things we should have like sex,  the talk you never had with your dad or the understanding that the world does not have to agree support or give you a safe space, to hug your blankie.

Recently the circus has died not many noticed but I would like to say a few words in defense of Radical American Exceptionalism -- It Worked.  Were some people mistreated you have to ask them but most stated no but it is funny that SJW social justice warriors instead of seeing a group living independent lives making a living and enjoying life as a travesty and it is abuse to allow ones self to be an exhibit or exhibited to make a living all the while we see them self promoting using violence and lies to enrage and engage their base.  Their only goal is to make us all like them a joy and soul sucking pariah sweeping the land who have no joy or happiness that can be found in them !

P.T. Barnum

“A human soul, ‘that God has created and Christ died for,’ is not to be trifled with,” Barnum proclaimed. “It may tenant the body of a Chinaman, a Turk, an Arab or a Hottentot—it is still an immortal spirit.”

I find it very funny that the mindset of millennials that poses to be fair and wants everyone to be fulfilled and respected at the expense of everyone and everything the greatest nation on earth has ever accomplished by throwing all of our history culture and books under the bus of political correctness.

For all the flaws of mankind many people although imperfect in order to make a living to get their piece of the American dream we have all had to make choices. In the future will we destroy all the pictures of our past in order to quench the conscience we think we have ? and subjecting our forefathers to obscurity and cursing them as lunatics heretics or tics on the jugular of society ?

I recall the freak shows carnival geeks and the midway interviews of the "retired" side show freaks in Florida all of them expressed they had lost popularity their living and self respect as they once could proudly hold their heads up and know they were the masters of their life and instead of being the town abnormality shunned and laughed at,  their afflictions and birth defects could make them a good living and even popular but the social justice warrior class like the Temperance movement attempting to impose their will on everyone else and it didn't work as we still have drunks and prohibition failed miserably.

A post in an online source basically derided Barnum for his opinion on the use of "bull hooks" on Elephants and because the gentle beast LMAO apparently this person has never witnessed elephants in the wild they are anything but gentle rogues are still being "put down" SHOT for attacking people villages wrecking farm land  lions tigers and bears OH NO ! they are not friendly their whole lives they seek out and kill anything that fills their belly or they consider intruding on their territory.

Animal rights want to exalt animals above humans to a point where capitol punishment would be used in crimes (as to their judgment ) on people who hunt fish or keep animals. here is the conundrum the people that support these morons are themselves guilty of all the accusations leveled against  hunters fishermen and animals owners as well as have plans and have used them against humans to KILL THEM ! look ot agenda 21 look up GMO's death disease and illness from inoculations limiting / metering of health care  and the rising interest in euthanasia. 

wealthy people do not care about humans they are consumers and as long as they consume more than they use they are useful serfs.  The remain aloof seldom seen and moving in invisible circles but those they allow to front for them like a certain billionaire software mogul a female black tv host who stated on national television that there are "many ways to heaven / god"  and the crowd roared in agreement.

Obama was right we are NOT a Christian nation we are a nation posing as one when it suits us. On religion one of the largest has made fantastic claims and act like they have the power to over rule Gods word and there are other religious groups proclaiming the same lie.

I had the privilege to listen to a physicist well versed in science and super colliders, and the intent is not to empower mankind or heighten knowledge but to glean knowledge from the Akashic record in the other dimensions and they are doing it and that is supposed to be the best kept secret and it is not some God fearing people who have worked on projects see the evil that surrounds efforts to extract dark energy or antimatter from the void as antimatter is a magnet once you have some it attracts more BUT there is a natural barrier the prevents direct transmission and that is the barrier science is trying to break down rejecting religion and condemning other scientists that see that barrier as a protection against what is on the other side and some feel it is all knowing and all evil.  The Nazi's used the occult to divine untapped knowledge and used it to produce weapons they had working jet aircraft at the end of the war that could easily have destroyed our squadrons and our air superiority had they not been on the ropes.

We live in a supernatural world and supernatural forces exist the pit will eventually be opened and what is bound there will be released anyone that reads Genesis 6:4 or the book of Enoch  PDF book of Enoch There is a problem with Christians and Agnostics they refuse to hear the word NO ! like a child playing near a hot stove they refuse to understand that there are limits and geneticist have produced chimeras ( animal human hybrids ) this is the abomination of OUR genetics this is what made God destroy the earth with a flood IMO. but even Christians see this as an allegory a story like Aesops fables meant to be a educational tool not a real event and thats where we make the mistake it was real it did happen and by the Bible it is going to be like the days of Noah where everything is corrupted GMO's plant manipulation Chimeras being created children are being raised before they understand sexuality that their gender is optional or wrong and is assigned for them by a parent that I deem as mentally unsound even a popular internet poster tranny thinks this is insane and child abuse.

You know that part in the movie where the earths crust is breaking up and people are sliding into oblivion swallowed up by the earth ? scientifically socially and philosophically we are there it's the end of the road folks.  genetic manipulation is the line in the sand that kick into high gear Gods plan of Revelation and if you do not believe in God then imagine a world of chimeras illegitimate children raising themselves into mindless selfishness crime and child sex rape and crime or look at Chicago :lol: now look at local school districts allowing or covering for insane topics and actions of teachers, if you spank your child they will report you if one of their teachers molest your child your the last to know and if they could they would make it disappear forever !  Sexual perversion is being pushed as a cultural norm it is only stealing if your the one taken from where only the effected have an opinion and only they can be racially mistreated and only they need special rights and exclusions from laws they believe are stiffing their expression of life no matter how disruptive to the culture nation or neighbors. women are using false reports of rape and assaults to manipulate everyone around them using the police and courts to steal property and torment anyone that gets in their way.

Here are some interesting people to follow on youtube I do not agree with all their assumptions some of their conclusions are erroneous some of their research is colored by their personal opinions or experiences but all in all there are facts and research that will astound you or hopefully open your eyes to opinion or conclusion your effected by and did not understand how why or who was behind it.

Of all the explanations I could muster here is one I pray you can accept all of the persons below have are in a pitch black room a handful of hair of this beast it is huge each are explaining what they feel or experience and what facts they can garnish all of them want answers but are limited by personal beliefs or grudges against God yes God the Bible is a prophetic  book it has predicted hundred of events more so than Edgar Cayce or Nostradamus or any other prophet living or dead combined. Like it or not Satan can appear as an angel of light and other demonic entities use humans to work their evil on the earth and soon will gain entry into our dimension and like the days of Noah wreak hell on earth, even now the love of man waxes cold people give themselves over to seducing spirits are profane in all their thoughts and refuse to repent against their evil deeds / drug abuse terrorism etc. we see it talk about it watch it snake fascinated on the news then do nothing and go about our day head stuck in our mobile phone walking into oncoming traffic, that is how blind we are.

Trey Smith, Jordan Maxwell, L. A. Marzuli, Bill Cooper, Ted Gunderson, Chuck Missler, Chip Tatum, Anthony J. Hilder, David Icke, Andrew Breitbart, Robert Welch, General Westley Clark, Alex Jones, Art Bell, George Norry, Kent Hovind, David Paulides, George Knapp and the other videos that pop up from these searches and alternative streams.  All of these people use research where it is found that slips from interviews of alphabet agencies have exposed the plots against Americans and humanity.

It is high time we all look for the truth and ferret it out wherever and from whomever it comes from find these pears of wisdom and string them into a coherent narrative and act on it before it kills the rest of us. Everyone is under attack your children grandchildren no matter your political affiliation race creed religion everyone of these is being turned against you to make you react in short to bring about a civil war to destroy our constitution our laws and our station in the world to install a one world government run by the banks for the banks and all revenue to the banks. where everyone will be equally poor where individualism and exceptionalism will be a sin no one will own property and all of these will have exceptions very few like in North Korea where a handful of million have enough to eat or warm cloths to wear health care or a job not forced on you where you'll either be happy or placed in a retraining center or put down like a insane mangy dog .

THIS IS PLAIN SCARY SH*T

wally likes this

Snake, the United Stats has a war driven economy and the REALLY BIG money understands that fact and are using small parts of that really big money to buy support and create a need for weapons and weapon systems.  Project overruns are built into the system.  The lawmakers get rich by approving the overruns.  The war machine MUST have conflict somewhere to create demand for their product.

Simple solution, create law that FORBIDS our representation from accepting ANY funding beyond their salary and donations from THEIR CERTIFIED CONSTITUANTS.

The only problem with that is that hell will have glaciers before that would ever pass.

BF

wally and juzcallmesnake like this