Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

Pay me my Silver now.

3 posts in this topic

Yea I heard this years ago that eventually the certificates would out number physical silver or gold on hand and if there was a run there would not be enough to go around like musical chairs, back then they told people to invest in ingots or coinage not bonds certificates or shares of silver or gold.

digital money can evaporate or be revalued like Greece etc, the banks closed no ATMs open or a bank holiday and when it does reopen you get a fraction of your money so if it was 100 dollars you may have a 20 dollar balance. so you lost 80 bucks ...

It's hard to tell an American anything their pat answer is, " it will never happen her " but it has numerous times and silver and gold have been confiscated and made illegal as tender / money for debts.   Not wanting to go BIBLICAL but it states where people will throw their silver and gold into the street because it is worthless ?  I recall the history of the German mark where it crashed and recently Zimbabwe's money was less valuable than the paper as a ream of printer paper cost thousands of dollars for 500 sheets of printing paper.

and some places even in America do not accept dollars as currency or opt to accept plastic only not paper,

I came to a fork in the road so I took it ( Yogi Berra ) but I could see all sides so a bit of all of it if one thing is not valuable something else will be or do put all your eggs in one basket IMHO.

I heard a few days ago that theirs a new type of solar panel that needs silver, & that it produces a lot more amps for the same size panel.

In this case the value of silver would increase a lot more, because they need the silver to make these panels.