Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onetime

cooper was all happy with 3.5 seconds,

6 posts in this topic

.44 mag lever, react to the timer beep, shoulder his "Brooklyn Special" and get 2 hits on each of 3 gongs, 3 yds apart, and 10 yds distant. When I pointed out that I could do the same thing in 1.9 seconds with the rifle that he called a "poodle-shooter" (the M4) and in 2.2 seconds with an SKS (legal at the time in NYC) he got upset with me. 

another time, at the 1980 IPSC nationals, I asked why the 223 was a "minor" caliber (scoring handicap in the rifle matches) when it had more momentum than the .45, which is scored "major caliber" (a big scoring advantage) He got po'd about THAT, too. :-) I also questioned his edict "no speed level is fast enough" with a pistol, yet a bolt action Scout rifle was AOK for combat. :-)

whats your real name? your throwing alot of names around and stating things as fact when we don't even know who you are...i know it goes against OPSEC but sometimes extreme claims require better sources...

juzcallmesnake and P210SIG like this

Jealousy over notoriety is most often expressed long after the intended target is long since gone, and unable to present the "other side".

I really could care less what Jeff Cooper said or didn't say, or what firearm someone chooses to care for THIER needs.

I am satisfied with the fact that our needs have been met, and we are pleased with our capabilities.

Sour grapes and small penises have a great deal of shriveling (shrinkage) in common. However, those things do happen to all of us, how we choose to deal with it, is what separates us from the illiterates.

P210SIG and wally like this

whats your real name? your throwing alot of names around and stating things as fact when we don't even know who you are...i know it goes against OPSEC but sometimes extreme claims require better sources...

He's full of cow patties. The more he posts, the cow patties keep falling.
wally likes this